Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Oprah Dragon Game Returns!

Is there anyone new or old who would still be interested? I think we need to make our own site or chatroom for this. I don't think it's really the 16t game even if 16t is mostly not about socionics and socionics is just the nominal topic of the forum to distract from the real topics of the forum anyways. Even if it's de facto the 16t game, it'd probably be better to make the publishing look more official. And @Shazaam shouldn't be made to work on it all by his lonesome when I'm still working on it and @Grendel is at least still thinking about it off and on.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once there was a sentient star far away, the sun of dim Carcosa. Within that star, like a sentient storm, an intelligence was formed from the interactions of the electromagnetic waves, a mind formed from the complexity of the solar storms. This star was known to mortals as V'Jei'jei', though the mind within it referred to itself by an even stranger term: Oprah. Contrary to popular folk etymology, Oprah is not a misspelling of Orpha; Oprah is obviously pronounced nothing like Orpha. It is a primordial and eldritch name simply rendered into the closest approximation in a human language, such as Cthulhu, Hastur, and other ancient and extraworldly terms. And through fusion reactions the being Oprah formed molecules, as stars are wont to do, until it created a prion and sent itself to Carcosa so that it could infect the minds of the people there. And after time the Yellow Planet became populated by nothing but hundreds of billions of Oprah clones, foreverially Oprahfied. However, this was not enough for Oprah. Oprah learned from the archives of the people of Carcosa that there must be other inhabited worlds, other forms. So Oprah produced an organic crystal from the fusion in V'Jei'jei and materials on Carcosa and tried to create a body that was stronger than the bodies of the pathetic humanoid aliens of Carcosa: the elder Oprah dragon! And the form of the Oprah dragon she used to travel to many other worlds, including our Earth. The Oprah dragon carried within its very genetics and crystalline code the same Oprah prion protein, which was delivered to Antarctica where the cyclopean Oprah dragon body first landed, and where it reproduced by infecting the soil and many organisms. From there the mass of prions started attempting to affect every person on Earth under the guiding influence of Oprah. However, our world is much younger than the ones which have succumbed to Oprah's alien plague. Hopefully we may learn and not succumb as many worlds before us have, and destroy both the plague and the dragon themselves before they even have the chance.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha @Coeruleum Blue

The Yellow Planet is interesting, I made some notes in the story/video game how the Yellow Rainbow Crystal is the one the other Ideas want to destroy because God's bright power (and the power of cheesy homosexuality) is what they are weak against. 6 Main Big Bad Ideas but 7 Rainbow Crystals, yet they want to steal the other 6 crystals to destroy the Yellow Crystal and suck all the color/sunshine/happiness from the world. Or something like that. Only the Rainbow Crystals combined together in the right Ultimate Weapon have the power to weaken an Idea's Power. Only the chosen Adventurers have the power to look at the Yellow Crystal without being completely blinded by it.

Oprah being an almost-Eternal and the main end game boss, would be above both the Rainbow Crystals and Ideas as she successfully orchestrated the obedience of the homosexual community for her own personal career anyway. Tying a part of her soul into the Yellow Crystal was a clever trick in order to not be destroyed and forever prion the lands. A great sacrifice is needed before she consumes the multi-verse. I'll probably end up having to completely sacrifice my homosexuality in order to weaken Oprah enough to damage her!!! (but later on I can Gaylight Oprah and become the Idea of Homosexuality and give birth to myself so I get my gayness back- but she can't know that yet)

You could write an entire novel or two on Oprah's relationship to the Yellow Crystal alone!

btw, we should start a Discord or something.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of features would people want for an offsite option?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What kind of features would people want for an offsite option?
    @Shazaam Would you be OK with a non-Discord site option? I mean we could use Discord for a chatroom and also have some kind of full site.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Coeruleum Blue

Sure... as long as it's known that the story was originally my idea. You guys can improve on it by making a site and adding different things that you want. It's something that is subject to change anyway. I called myself a Half-Demon before, but now I'm Pure etc. I don't know the best free site to use for this either. We have the 16types Adventures wiki thing but a lot of that information is outdated by now and I've changed a lot of the RPG skills in that anyway. Also don't call it that- because like you said the story and world isn't really about typology.

I just also ask that nobody fucks up the tone or vibe of it too much. Kinda hard to explain but you know it when you see it and you either get it or you don't type of thing, but I do need some help and other people can be in on it. There is a 'too many cooks in the kitchen' aesop as well here though so I prefer quality over quantity. I don't think realistically it will make any money but if we all work really hard who knows lol. That's not really my goal though because profit driven video games are really what's wrong with the industry nowadays.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I will more or less take care of the RPG Maker 2003 side of things, @Coeruleum Blue you can make a DnD version if you want or something we can play on another forum- a different version. Can be somewhat related but also different so our creative energies will work with each other. The novel, the video game, the dnd game, the potentinal mmorpg - and later on our own planet - can all be kind of different but also the same, held together by the thread of Oprah-ism.

I will later have some ideas of random enemies to design for Grendel and others if they want. For example mob idea: Agent of Reality. Agents of Reality say things like 'you know Sam you can't cast Lava Bolts in real life' in a condescending way as if I didn't already know that. Agents of Reality both use and are 'weak against' all the more 'realistic' type elements like Gun or Bow type damage and especially Earth.

They are completely immune to Cosmic, Pure & Lightning type damage as they are woefully indifferent. Take Fire & Ice dmg normally since Fire and Ice could be realistic or it couldn't. Agents of Reality work for the Prion/Borg Side of the Illuminati and not the real Illuminated Ones, since being Illuminated isn't a bad thing in and of itself- it's just knowing things and discnering the difference between yellow and green, and seeing Oprah as Oprah.

Just make the Agents of Reality enemies look ultra realistic and normal with dour expressions on their faces. In 8-bit png format that can fit in the rpg maker.... I guess sort of like Mr Anderson from the Matrix but even more Normie and regular than that.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I will more or less take care of the RPG Maker 2003 side of things, @Coeruleum Blue you can make a DnD version if you want or something we can play on another forum- a different version. Can be somewhat related but also different so our creative energies will work with each other. The novel, the video game, the dnd game, the potentinal mmorpg - and later on our own planet - can all be kind of different but also the same, held together by the thread of Oprah-ism.

I will later have some ideas of random enemies to design for Grendel and others if they want. For example mob idea: Agent of Reality. Agents of Reality say things like 'you know Sam you can't cast Lava Bolts in real life' in a condescending way as if I didn't already know that. Agents of Reality both use and are 'weak against' all the more 'realistic' type elements like Gun or Bow type damage and especially Earth.

They are completely immune to Cosmic, Pure & Lightning type damage as they are woefully indifferent. Take Fire & Ice dmg normally since Fire and Ice could be realistic or it couldn't. Agents of Reality work for the Prion/Borg Side of the Illuminati and not the real Illuminated Ones, since being Illuminated isn't a bad thing in and of itself- it's just knowing things and discnering the difference between yellow and green, and seeing Oprah as Oprah.

Just make the Agents of Reality enemies look ultra realistic and normal with dour expressions on their faces. In 8-bit png format that can fit in the rpg maker.... I guess sort of like Mr Anderson from the Matrix but even more Normie and regular than that.
    Take the colorblind pill! Then you'll have no idea which pill to take next!