Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Worst of Jung

  1. #1
    Post-Post-Truth Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,373
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down Worst of Jung

    1. Jung was a Satanist.

    Jung believed that the Devil was the fourth person in a quadrinity and that the Devil is not separate from God but is God's bad side. Enough said.

    2. Jung promoted for people to do bad things.

    Jung confused is and ought. People do bad things, therefore, an "integrated psyche" should do bad things. (This is what prompted me to call myself "White Rider" here. My mind goes to Gandalf the Grey becoming Gandalf the White when I hear this.)

    3. Jung was a promoter of racial ideology and esoteric Hı̇tlerism.

    Jung states here that he wants Wotan to become the Germans' racial god and then take the world by storm like YWHW and Allah (aren't those supposed to be the same?) He also calls National Socialism an exemplar of this similar to the purported random violence of the Hebrews and Arabs which he betrays and obsession with continuously through other language he uses. He also promotes for Germans to get possessed („ergriffen.“) Enough said.

    4. Jung was also just a racist in general.

    Maybe bushmen really are primitive. So are rednecks and many people in the Balkans and in rural China and around the world. No need to consistently single out specific races opposed to others. Among many other problems explained in the article.

    5. Jung promoted pointless mysticism.

    I think everyone who has looked in-depth at psychology believes in telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. (basically what's often referred to as "psi," though that often just mystifies it more.) However, isn't the point of science to explain things rather than just go like "it's a synchronicity of the racial collective unconscious?" That's not an explanation, that's handwaving. Without explaining why synchronicities of racial memory manifest in apparent telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. you have explained nothing at all, you're just using data that I think even current models can't really explained away to promote your silly satanic racialist cult.
    HAMLET I will speak to this fellow.—
    Whose grave’s this, sirrah?

    GRAVEDIGGER Mine, sir.
    O, a pit of clay for to be made
    For such a guest is meet.

    HAMLET I think it be thine indeed, for thou liest in ’t.

    GRAVEDIGGER You lie out on ’t, sir, and therefore ’tis
    not yours. For my part, I do not lie in ’t, yet it is
    mine.

    HAMLET Thou dost lie in ’t, to be in ’t and say it is thine.
    ’Tis for the dead, not for the quick; therefore thou
    liest.

    GRAVEDIGGER ’Tis a quick lie, sir; ’twill away again
    from me to you.

    HAMLET What man dost thou dig it for?

    GRAVEDIGGER For no man, sir.

    HAMLET What woman then?

    GRAVEDIGGER For none, neither.

    HAMLET Who is to be buried in ’t?

    GRAVEDIGGER One that was a woman, sir, but, rest
    her soul, she’s dead.



  2. #2
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    EIE 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Posts
    2,310
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think ur taking him too literally. i did find an issue with his shouldnt try to be smth ur not but in broader terms it means theres limits to what u can do and if u try to cross it something worse may happen
    example is being vegan and dying.

    in other words he didnt promote people to do bad things, he says that if u dont do some bad things u may end up doing even worse things which is often a psychic and physical fact
    asserting ur borders may harm someone fragile as a narcissist, but that doesnt mean u shouldnt do it. if u dont u will get harmed even worse and u will end up harming others as a consequence
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.



  3. #3
    Post-Post-Truth Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,373
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i think ur taking him too literally. i did find an issue with his shouldnt try to be smth ur not but in broader terms it means theres limits to what u can do and if u try to cross it something worse may happen
    example is being vegan and dying.

    in other words he didnt promote people to do bad things, he says that if u dont do some bad things u may end up doing even worse things which is often a psychic and physical fact
    asserting ur borders may harm someone fragile as a narcissist, but that doesnt mean u shouldnt do it. if u dont u will get harmed even worse and u will end up harming others as a consequence
    Jung was an occultist and Satanist. I don't support everything the author article said either but the evidence is there. And giving into evil is just lesser-evilism. I think lesser-evilism is probably the main way evil is promoted in real life. "Do this bad thing or something worse will happen," the Devil says. And as we all know, the Devil is famous for his honesty. Not.
    HAMLET I will speak to this fellow.—
    Whose grave’s this, sirrah?

    GRAVEDIGGER Mine, sir.
    O, a pit of clay for to be made
    For such a guest is meet.

    HAMLET I think it be thine indeed, for thou liest in ’t.

    GRAVEDIGGER You lie out on ’t, sir, and therefore ’tis
    not yours. For my part, I do not lie in ’t, yet it is
    mine.

    HAMLET Thou dost lie in ’t, to be in ’t and say it is thine.
    ’Tis for the dead, not for the quick; therefore thou
    liest.

    GRAVEDIGGER ’Tis a quick lie, sir; ’twill away again
    from me to you.

    HAMLET What man dost thou dig it for?

    GRAVEDIGGER For no man, sir.

    HAMLET What woman then?

    GRAVEDIGGER For none, neither.

    HAMLET Who is to be buried in ’t?

    GRAVEDIGGER One that was a woman, sir, but, rest
    her soul, she’s dead.



  4. #4
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    EIE 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Posts
    2,310
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Jung was an occultist and Satanist. I don't support everything the author article said either but the evidence is there. And giving into evil is just lesser-evilism. I think lesser-evilism is probably the main way evil is promoted in real life. "Do this bad thing or something worse will happen," the Devil says. And as we all know, the Devil is famous for his honesty. Not.
    stop eating meat stop making money stop using the internet stop using electricity and see what happens
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.



  5. #5
    Post-Post-Truth Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,373
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    stop eating meat stop making money stop using the internet stop using electricity and see what happens
    ...Since when were those things objectively evil? Even in the words of the main religious texts in the Western world, the Bible, you are told that eating meat is good and being vegetarian is bad. Sure, Buddhists think you should be vegetarian, but if you believe the New Testament, such as in any form of Christianity, you are told it is moral to eat meat and immoral to be a vegetarian. Likewise, you are told in the Old Testament that you should work and whoever does not work does not eat, which seems to heavily imply you should make money. Electricity and the Internet are never mentioned explicitly, the Amish aren't a fan but then they're considered a cult for a reason.

    For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Romans 14:2

    For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10

    I am not trying to argue from the perspective that this is automatically true, just that there are belief systems that outright tell you to eat meat and say being a vegetarian is immoral, so it can't be taken for granted that being a vegetarian is moral. Jordan Peterson also went on an all-beef diet once for what seemed like at least partially moral reasons, but that seemed like a horrible decision on his part and like it negatively affected his health.
    HAMLET I will speak to this fellow.—
    Whose grave’s this, sirrah?

    GRAVEDIGGER Mine, sir.
    O, a pit of clay for to be made
    For such a guest is meet.

    HAMLET I think it be thine indeed, for thou liest in ’t.

    GRAVEDIGGER You lie out on ’t, sir, and therefore ’tis
    not yours. For my part, I do not lie in ’t, yet it is
    mine.

    HAMLET Thou dost lie in ’t, to be in ’t and say it is thine.
    ’Tis for the dead, not for the quick; therefore thou
    liest.

    GRAVEDIGGER ’Tis a quick lie, sir; ’twill away again
    from me to you.

    HAMLET What man dost thou dig it for?

    GRAVEDIGGER For no man, sir.

    HAMLET What woman then?

    GRAVEDIGGER For none, neither.

    HAMLET Who is to be buried in ’t?

    GRAVEDIGGER One that was a woman, sir, but, rest
    her soul, she’s dead.



  6. #6
    twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    EIE 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Posts
    2,310
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    ...Since when were those things objectively evil? Even in the words of the main religious texts in the Western world, the Bible, you are told that eating meat is good and being vegetarian is bad.
    devil speaking case closed ur religious oof
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.



  7. #7
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,354
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jung would probably support this measure invoking the Dread Lord Queen Elizabeth to pay homage to Ozzy Osbourne.

  8. #8
    Post-Post-Truth Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,373
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    devil speaking case closed ur religious oof
    ...So you worship the Devil (or speak from the perspective of the Devil at least?) and you think eating meat is objectively evil, but aren't going to argue why? OK...
    HAMLET I will speak to this fellow.—
    Whose grave’s this, sirrah?

    GRAVEDIGGER Mine, sir.
    O, a pit of clay for to be made
    For such a guest is meet.

    HAMLET I think it be thine indeed, for thou liest in ’t.

    GRAVEDIGGER You lie out on ’t, sir, and therefore ’tis
    not yours. For my part, I do not lie in ’t, yet it is
    mine.

    HAMLET Thou dost lie in ’t, to be in ’t and say it is thine.
    ’Tis for the dead, not for the quick; therefore thou
    liest.

    GRAVEDIGGER ’Tis a quick lie, sir; ’twill away again
    from me to you.

    HAMLET What man dost thou dig it for?

    GRAVEDIGGER For no man, sir.

    HAMLET What woman then?

    GRAVEDIGGER For none, neither.

    HAMLET Who is to be buried in ’t?

    GRAVEDIGGER One that was a woman, sir, but, rest
    her soul, she’s dead.



  9. #9
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Posts
    2,932
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Accepting your inferiority doesn't mean doing bad things. I disagree with your interpretation of the shadow without further evidence.

  10. #10
    Post-Post-Truth Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,373
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Accepting your inferiority doesn't mean doing bad things. I disagree with your interpretation of the shadow without further evidence.
    It's not my interpretation. I've posted the evidence.
    HAMLET I will speak to this fellow.—
    Whose grave’s this, sirrah?

    GRAVEDIGGER Mine, sir.
    O, a pit of clay for to be made
    For such a guest is meet.

    HAMLET I think it be thine indeed, for thou liest in ’t.

    GRAVEDIGGER You lie out on ’t, sir, and therefore ’tis
    not yours. For my part, I do not lie in ’t, yet it is
    mine.

    HAMLET Thou dost lie in ’t, to be in ’t and say it is thine.
    ’Tis for the dead, not for the quick; therefore thou
    liest.

    GRAVEDIGGER ’Tis a quick lie, sir; ’twill away again
    from me to you.

    HAMLET What man dost thou dig it for?

    GRAVEDIGGER For no man, sir.

    HAMLET What woman then?

    GRAVEDIGGER For none, neither.

    HAMLET Who is to be buried in ’t?

    GRAVEDIGGER One that was a woman, sir, but, rest
    her soul, she’s dead.



  11. #11
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Posts
    2,932
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    It's not my interpretation. I've posted the evidence.
    The article you linked doesn't support your conclusion.

  12. #12
    Post-Post-Truth Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,373
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    The article you linked doesn't support your conclusion.
    My initial post has several original Jung sources.
    HAMLET I will speak to this fellow.—
    Whose grave’s this, sirrah?

    GRAVEDIGGER Mine, sir.
    O, a pit of clay for to be made
    For such a guest is meet.

    HAMLET I think it be thine indeed, for thou liest in ’t.

    GRAVEDIGGER You lie out on ’t, sir, and therefore ’tis
    not yours. For my part, I do not lie in ’t, yet it is
    mine.

    HAMLET Thou dost lie in ’t, to be in ’t and say it is thine.
    ’Tis for the dead, not for the quick; therefore thou
    liest.

    GRAVEDIGGER ’Tis a quick lie, sir; ’twill away again
    from me to you.

    HAMLET What man dost thou dig it for?

    GRAVEDIGGER For no man, sir.

    HAMLET What woman then?

    GRAVEDIGGER For none, neither.

    HAMLET Who is to be buried in ’t?

    GRAVEDIGGER One that was a woman, sir, but, rest
    her soul, she’s dead.



  13. #13
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Posts
    2,932
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    My initial post has several original Jung sources.
    Which one would you say supports your 2nd point best, besides the article you linked for that one?

  14. #14
    Post-Post-Truth Coeruleum Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Höheres und Höchstes
    Posts
    4,373
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Which one would you say supports your 2nd point best, besides the article you linked for that one?
    Regarding Jung quotes, this page is probably better.
    HAMLET I will speak to this fellow.—
    Whose grave’s this, sirrah?

    GRAVEDIGGER Mine, sir.
    O, a pit of clay for to be made
    For such a guest is meet.

    HAMLET I think it be thine indeed, for thou liest in ’t.

    GRAVEDIGGER You lie out on ’t, sir, and therefore ’tis
    not yours. For my part, I do not lie in ’t, yet it is
    mine.

    HAMLET Thou dost lie in ’t, to be in ’t and say it is thine.
    ’Tis for the dead, not for the quick; therefore thou
    liest.

    GRAVEDIGGER ’Tis a quick lie, sir; ’twill away again
    from me to you.

    HAMLET What man dost thou dig it for?

    GRAVEDIGGER For no man, sir.

    HAMLET What woman then?

    GRAVEDIGGER For none, neither.

    HAMLET Who is to be buried in ’t?

    GRAVEDIGGER One that was a woman, sir, but, rest
    her soul, she’s dead.



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •