TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I must be out of the loop because I’ve literally never heard of this guy
    He's a psyop; a test by the powers that be to see how quickly they can get people wringing their hands over literally whos.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    He's telling men what they want to hear.

Men know women are shallow but they don't know what it means and because men typically have to make the first move they are put in an emotionally vulnerable position. This vulnerability leads to latching on to simplified and toxic ideas.
    This is no way a scientifically informed opinion, and I could be thoroughly wrong, but I believe that people gravitate to people just like them. Narcissists crave relations with other narcissists, will consequently frame relationships as competition rather than cooperation, aren't satisfied with relationships that don't have a sexist element of competition, and will therefore be attracted to the same vain and entitled women that they love to criticize. This principle works the same when the genders are flipped.

(This isn't to say that there aren't cases of exploitative people that victimize meek, non-narcissistic significant others, and I don't mean to shame anyone in any kind of unfortunate situation like that.)

I agree that Tate's shallow materialism is a toxic brand. It's worth noting that young people (of both sexes) tend to be narcissistic, and ideas like Tate's offer a quick-fix that feeds (and helps to extend) this stage of life.
    Last edited by xerx; 08-24-2022 at 05:17 AM.

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another reason why guys seek out Red-pill content (and MGTOW) is that they broke up with their girlfriends (or divorced their wives). They get hurt or jaded, and it starts to feel more satisfying or authentic to deal with women impersonally, as pure sex objects.

It doesn't help that some women do actually like bad boys / men with dark triad traits. Whether this is a natural preference, or a conditioned one due to a wider rise in narcissism, or because of some personality disorder (cluster B/C ?), or because of some past trauma or whatever, really isn't my place to say. But we've all known (or dated) some, and it can lead to a paranoid suspicion of women in general.

It's an old story, but it's being amplified (and monetized) on the Internet.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about this guy, to me, and I do not have any exposure to him except this thread, his eyes scream Fe at me, and some pics have a vunerable introverted look, but overall he has a very SEE way and extreme immaturity. He's no SLE.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    EIE-C
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Get this antiquated cum drop preaching domestic violence out of my country.
    EIE | Creative | 4w3 sx/so

"хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so I had a look around and where exactly is he producing Te?

I mean HOW do I get rich?

Not, oh hey, being rich gives you x factor ethical boost.

Wow so much logics here. Super impressive, actionable logistics.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is IEI-Fe.

Adding picture for VI purposes because his type is more apparent in this one.
    Last edited by lavos; 08-27-2022 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's pretty steamy, you better get that out of here

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE?? I personally haven't seen an LIE so performative, obscenely attention-seeking and dramatic. It's so obnoxious with him that it makes him seem gay. Even SEE would make more sense but i think Gamma is a bad typing for him nevertheless, he screams Fe. Beta extrovert.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What’s his brother’s type?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    I think he is IEI
    agreed

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a hard time seeing him as IEI as he doesn't seem too subsumed in any introspective openness, he's too focused on physical demonstrations of status that actually consume time and energy and boasting how many women he f*kcs, and recreates tales and reasons of superiority over women with blatant, demonstrative snark. Really now.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's human trash but he has that typical 'you can be anything you imagine yourself to be' Ni mindset. He's also about drama, theatralics which really only leaves beta NF as potential type

https://youtu.be/kuMwCcBzGEs

His father is apparently a chess grandmaster
    Last edited by Alive; 09-17-2022 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if it's true that Ni is about being or achieving anything you want, one would have to think about Ni in IEIs and what description after description of the type tell is that when IEIs have to transform their fantasy into reality, they bail out.

An IEI can go to the gym and work their biceps.

An IEI can indulge in money talk and crass, nouveau riche behavior.

An IEI can demonstrate boastfulness with a pinch of downright hatred.

Provided they indulge in one of those things and from time to time.

An IEI that's built himself a modus operandi that works 24/7 around that? Mmm.

We can all type but do you know the amount of psychological energy that doing those 3 things all the time an IEI has to redirect? When is he going to “Ni” if his life is just that?

I watched an interview where he jumps at the first chance to talk trash about women in the most idiotic way. That shows all that is simmering at the forefront of his thoughts. He’s trying to be provocative. Every turn he gets. That collides with IEIs' natural inclination to be conciliatory and adjust to the person they’re talking to. Again, IEIs can be provocative, but making a mess in front of everybody with their childish and superficial impressions is not something they’ll engage in every chance they get, as at some point they realize some things just run deeper. That never-ending provocative game, IEIs are not inclined to play.

If you start listening to an “IEI” and they sound similar to any random emotionally unintelligent, SLI man in his sixties making a comment on the opposite sex because they take everyday, superficial reality for granted and can't or refuse to see beyond, then maybe you'd better start suspecting something is off. It's not for no reason IEIs are described as ‘conciliatory’ in Socionics and understood as a traditionally feminine type.

I think he's a T type that likes to provoke with arguments and uses them to have fun and make money. But pinning down his type is going to be hard if we arrive at the conclusion that it's all for show.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/gSmLhM9kf1o

In this video he talks about how the most important thing for networking with other millionaires is to be able to tell an interesting story in an emotional way. He presents himself a little bit different here than the usual garbage he talks about. He doesn't seem logical to me at all. I think he's a D or C subtype. He does what IEI's do. Relieving memories. The part at 4:23 is interesting

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is Vitali Klitschko. I chose him because you typed him LSI. Let's see, he talks about the future of children (Ni, focused on the future) and freedom for his country (Idealist Ni).

I won't type him IEI because because of the vid. Honestly, Tate's dedication and product deviates a little too much for my liking so ‘self-description’ wouldn't be enough, and I'm sure Klitschko would describe himself as focused on the future if you asked him. Of course he is: he cares about children!

I can't get into a serious discussion when you change your goalposts constantly, eg you're trying to present an alternative picture of Tate and his capacity to emote yet it's not necessary for cold, silent Haaland to emote now that I've read you retyped him to IEI even though you were using his stoniness to scold everyone into learning proper Socionics because his lack of warmth was an undeniable sign of "Fe suggestive, obviously... some people!".

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hunter gatherer/N type cheekbones, autistic/huntergatherer/N type facial structure
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ no

twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol but his eyes are squintier like the LSE guy imo..

TIM
    H-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demonstrative Intuition

In the model of the TIM, the 5th position is called demonstrative function. This is the most powerful internal function, i.e. a function of short radius of action meant for application within its own territory. When it demonstrative function is observed from a distance, it often seems inadequate, as if awkwardly protruding. When demonstrative function is an intuitive one, it yields quite a comical look, since it is the most detached mental function. This phenomenon can be observed with four rational intuitive types: EIE, LIE, LII, and EII.

Lets look at some characteristic examples. In the first photo, one can see a demonstratively expressed T-state (Ni / intuition of time) in eyes of Leonid Chernovetsky, type LIE, for which he has been nicknamed "Lenya-space".
    8A4DD37F-E103-4A28-9291-819DE1E47699.jpeg01A75F21-51A2-4A8D-A58D-D5B66E52D032.jpeg

TIM
    H-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The second picture is also an example of demonstrative intuition, but this is an I-state (Ne / intuition of possibilities). It captures a moment of an interview with the well-known economist Mikhail Khazin, type LII.
    Attachment 18200

As you can see, the typical trait of intuition in demonstrative position is a defocused look. In the case of dynamic intuition of time "T" (Ni), the look is directed forwards and upwards; it is as if floating or plowing through the outer space. Static intuition of opportunities "I" (Ne) is characterized by a look that stops at the mid-point - this is a look that looks "through you".

The 5th function is key for interpersonal compatibility, since the person rarely makes concessions concerning this area. By means of this function, a representative of a type delineates personal territory and sends easily discernible signals of his or her presence. One must acknowledge the 5th function; people have to accommodate and adjust to it while interacting at close distance, or a trusting relationship between them won't be established.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He reminds me of an Ali G character

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123