0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    Lmao u agree?!
    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter for more insights

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew Tate is certainly one of the people to have ever existed.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe ego, D/C-EIE-Fe>D-IEI-Fe. His Se/Te resembling qualities are just acting.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know but the people I have seen have this teeth are usually se vauling in some form, or it could be related to people who engage a lot in substances/drugs. . .. but yeah I could see that for him, but I personally think Andrew Tate is an SLE. I dont care that much to look into his personality but I think him being LIE is pretty off, he is far too attention seeking.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 01-16-2024 at 05:07 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://andrewtatenetworth.us/andrew-tate-quotes/

Se^

Right here and right now in real-time, mind over matter for goal acquisition for the draw.

Not much different than Tony Robbins in MO.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know but the people I have seen have this teeth are usually se vauling in some form, or it could be related to people who engage a lot in substances/drugs. . .. but yeah I could see that for him, but I personally think Andrew Tate is an SLE. I dont care that much to look into his personality but I think him being LIE is pretty off, he is far too attention seeking.
    He seems XEE, Fi creative.

Example 2. “I’d love to show you the gullibility of girls when you talk to them about love,” says the IEE (). “Excuse me,” replies the ILE (), “But how are you allowed to pry into another person’s soul?”

Aushura - Theory of Intertype Relationships, Part 5
    https://augustaproject.wordpress.com...lationships-5/

Which connects with his entire business model, appealing to a group of people by what attracts and repulses them, relating to them, a formation of a parasocial relation, only all to sell a business model to them that may or may not work(hustle university). (Tapping into Fi, attraction, repulsion, weaponizing it for one's own advantage).

Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example.

Unsure on Ne, or Se, but Ne + Fi base is pretty much about maxing out one's own potential for social advantageous reasons, for a man, it's his 'masculinity.' For Se + Fi, it would purely be more for financial reasons. However he seems to be a very creative person who does also show mental gluttony as much as physical gluttony, which points to IEE.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    He seems XEE, Fi creative.

Example 2. “I’d love to show you the gullibility of girls when you talk to them about love,” says the IEE (). “Excuse me,” replies the ILE (), “But how are you allowed to pry into another person’s soul?”

Aushura - Theory of Intertype Relationships, Part 5
    https://augustaproject.wordpress.com...lationships-5/

Which connects with his entire business model, appealing to a group of people by what attracts and repulses them, relating to them, a formation of a parasocial relation, only all to sell a business model to them that may or may not work(hustle university). (Tapping into Fi, attraction, repulsion, weaponizing it for one's own advantage).

Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example.

Unsure on Ne, or Se, but Ne + Fi base is pretty much about maxing out one's own potential for social advantageous reasons, for a man, it's his 'masculinity.' For Se + Fi, it would purely be more for financial reasons. However he seems to be a very creative person who does also show mental gluttony as much as physical gluttony, which points to IEE.
    Se Role is not sustainable long term, and the same for Ne Role as for your type, Vixen. IMO. It is 2D and not world shaking even it was sustainable in a subtype.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Se Role is not sustainable long term, and the same for Ne Role as for your type, Vixen. IMO. It is 2D and not world shaking even it was sustainable in a subtype.
    Our role function is actually the function we try to rapidly improve, seeking out intellectual conclusions for Fi base, etc.

"Role function comes 3rd in the order of processing. Due to the order, it is an accepting function, and due to its placement in the Superego block, it usless prominent than the dominant function. Its name reflects the fact that the individual sees an element processed by this function as something important from the point of view of others and tries to adjust to these expectations by training this function and demonstrating her or his skills in this area. The need for improvement and a good command of this element can be seen as a role imposed by environment." (Model A by Karol Pietrak, based on Classic Socionics or SCS).

At a young age, the role function will be put through constant stress by willing training of an individual in order to better adapt to their environment. A role function can be expanded on to better improve one's own capabilities in usual pursuits of social adaptation, goals, etc.

However there isn't such thing as unvalued functions, just weaker draining functions. Mental or Vital ring blocks.

It's more like training a new weak muscle that's somehow super vital for things like movement to adapt towards your environment. However we may just dislike it because it may feel like a chore while we still suck at it at first.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our role function is actually the function we try to rapidly improve, seeking out intellectual conclusions for Fi base, etc.

"Role function comes 3rd in the order of processing. Due to the order, it is an accepting function, and due to its placement in the Superego block, it usless prominent than the dominant function. Its name reflects the fact that the individual sees an element processed by this function as something important from the point of view of others and tries to adjust to these expectations by training this function and demonstrating her or his skills in this area. The need for improvement and a good command of this element can be seen as a role imposed by environment." (Model A by Karol Pietrak, based on Classic Socionics or SCS).

At a young age, the role function will be put through constant stress by willing training of an individual in order to better adapt to their environment. A role function can be expanded on to better improve one's own capabilities in usual pursuits of social adaptation, goals, etc.

However there isn't such thing as unvalued functions, just weaker draining functions. Mental or Vital ring blocks.

It's more like training a new weak muscle that's somehow super vital for things like movement to adapt towards your environment. However we may just dislike it because it may feel like a chore while we still suck at it at first.
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1576570

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by I am a frog View Post
    Andrew Tate is certainly one of the people to have ever existed.
    Couldn’t agree more!!

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was leaning toward him being Fi polr because he clearly has trouble with understanding others feelings and can come off as harsh. But fi role can come off as introverted and logical cold which he doensnt. "Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example." I think EIE or SLE
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 01-29-2024 at 03:40 PM.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was leaning toward him being Fi polr because he clearly has trouble with understanding others feelings and can come off as harsh. SLE and LSI are two of the most extraverted and wanting to be known types and wanting to share their public ideas. But fi role can come off as introverted and logical cold which he doensnt. I could see how some stuff he does seems Ti polr. "Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example." I dont think he vi as IEE or LIE bc he has bald head and beard, which I looked at SLE photos n I'm not on my phone rn because I have to take a break from it. Am not trying to laugh typing this but.,Him being non se vauling seems strange to me as he talks a lot about wanting money and about working hard. I could see this aligning with EIE if we don't think he is fi polr...I suppose.

The fact he was successful by just provoking the right people is already enough to display his well off his ethical appeal towards the masses of men.

He very much understands how other people feel, and he uses it to his advantage.
    Last edited by Muira; 01-22-2024 at 02:40 PM.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You’ve been given another day of life. How will you use it? Will you wait until tomorrow as you’ve done for years or decide today is the day you commit to excellence?" Could be Ni thinking ahead. "Your future is the result of your daily actions. You’re defined by what you do today. Lazy now, loser later. Get to work." This sounds like Se ha or strong vauling se in some capacity, and I also I feel that a delta extrovert wouldn't want as much attention as he wants all the time. ’Oh, I’m successful, I’m rich,’ yeah, but I’ll break your neck. I’m gonna grab you by your neck and choke you till you die. I’ll show you a race riot, pussy. Then what, who’s successful now? I’m breathing and you’re not. So, I’m more successful than you.” He doesn't seem to lookinto anything or psychologically analysis anything as he believes depression isn't real and people can't suffer. But he does seem to have some ideas abt the "future. EIE> SLE
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 02-14-2024 at 03:49 AM.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You’ve been given another day of life. How will you use it? Will you wait until tomorrow as you’ve done for years or decide today is the day you commit to excellence?" Could be Ni thinking ahead. "Your future is the result of your daily actions. You’re defined by what you do today. Lazy now, loser later. Get to work." This sounds like Se ha or strong vauling se in some capacity, and I also I feel that a delta extrovert wouldn't want as much attention as he wants all the time. ’Oh, I’m successful, I’m rich,’ yeah, but I’ll break your neck. I’m gonna grab you by your neck and choke you till you die. I’ll show you a race riot, pussy. Then what, who’s successful now? I’m breathing and you’re not. So, I’m more successful than you.” He doesn't seem to lookinto anything or psychologically analysis anything as he believes depression isn't real and people can't suffer. But he does seem to have some ideas abt the "future.

Ne-> Promises of the potential they can bring.

Ni-> Understanding of how long those promises may take

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea people who don't value ni generally don't think of the long term and how something could impact later on in that sense it can be perceived as lazy

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea people who don't value ni generally don't think of the long term and how something could impact later on in that sense it can be perceived as lazy
    Money -> System of resources, thus a resource to be collected. Te being the business model he would make synthesis, with the help of his brother(maybe LIE?)

Quite literally, Tate spent most of his younger years trying to bring out his potential, focusing on trial and error, fighting, etc, building up an image, building his fortune later after he trained his role (se) until much later. However, Andrew Tate seemingly was able to make money off of pimping women with false relationships and young girls because he understood the leverage he had over them and how they were easier to manipulate(mental force without physical force).

Fi-Socion by Aushura
    When this aspect of perception is in the leading position, the individual has an ability to see, evaluate, shape and change their own desires and the desires of other people. They always know who wants what from whom. They are able to set their own knowledge of the subjective world in opposition to the knowledge of others, and their own desires – to the desires of others. They also have an aptitude for providing themselves with necessary relationships, and confidence in their ability to influence other people. Their accurate assessment of others’ needs allows them to avoid risky collisions while satisfying their own needs. It also creates an ability to manipulate others’ attachment to oneself, and an ability and striving to manipulate others’ ethical feelings and others’ striving to bring these feelings in line with the social ideal.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you wrote it ?
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Did you wrote it ?
    No, some guy who specialized in classic socionics, etc did

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, some guy who specialized in classic socionics, etc did

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

Maybe, but seemingly a lot of people who knew about socionics for a long time agree on his typing of Andrew Tate.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE.

Prototypal beta.

• Has a deeply schismatic way of thinking (it's you vs the world, pick a side).
    • Wants to capture as many hearts & minds as he can (i.e. dumb teenagers) to his "truth" as possible, as a way of remaining powerful.
    • Wants to win, not to lose, in as obvious a way as he can - to not be the runt of the litter.

Clear extroverted sensor.

• Has an unyielding attitude - obsessed with being stronger than others, or at the least appearing to be.
    • Possessive mindset - wants to be make other people subservient to him. With women, it's explicitly so, whereas with young impressionable boys it's implicitly so. Hierarchical, with him at the top.

I would expect an LSI to not be so obsessed with their persona or profile.
    I would expect an IEI to not have such a strong personality.
    I would expect an EIE to not be so unyielding.
    SLE.

(p.s. also a complete piece of shit)

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    SLE.

Prototypal beta.

• Has a deeply schismatic way of thinking (it's you vs the world, pick a side).
    • Wants to capture as many hearts & minds as he can (i.e. dumb teenagers) to his "truth" as possible, as a way of remaining powerful.
    • Wants to win, not to lose, in as obvious a way as he can - to not be the runt of the litter.

Clear extroverted sensor.

• Has an unyielding attitude - obsessed with being stronger than others, or at the least appearing to be.
    • Possessive mindset - wants to be make other people subservient to him. With women, it's explicitly so, whereas with young impressionable boys it's implicitly so. Hierarchical, with him at the top.

I would expect an LSI to not be so obsessed with their persona or profile.
    I would expect an IEI to not have such a strong personality.
    I would expect an EIE to not be so unyielding.
    SLE.

(p.s. also a complete piece of shit)

"Are you an SLE because you are a piece of Shit? Or are you a piece of shit because you are an SLE?"

The guy is --Yang

https://docs.google.com/document/u/1...xGqUEYKX6n/pub

Also an LSI can be obsessed with fallowing an ideal, however it doesn't have anything or much to with external conformism.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i ask r u trolling

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE. It's only logical to assume so.
    Se base, very confident, doesn't back down from an argument and expresses simply what he wants, not attached to any rule or social expectancy whatsoever.
    Ti creative, his logical process is just generalized, organized arguments, even the most bizarre ones he got a strong reason logically to defend. Stereotypes everything, in the manner a Ti creative can and will categorize information.

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extroverted, otherwise I don't know...but yuck regardless of type, one of those people

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logan Paul is EIE (he seems very se like but just very extroverted EIE) he is more a entertainer and Andrew is SLE

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real SLEs are a lot more boring and grounded than he is. Se is just a neutral and inherent part of reality as opposed to a flashy, grandiose persona that they can play up. I feel like they’re more inclined to downplay their Se a bit and strive to embody some of their secondary/weaker valued functions to some extent.

An SLE doesn’t have to write you a treatise justifying how it’s okay for men to have multiple partners, he’s just going to cheat because he wants to, give a half hearted apology, and keep it pushing.
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-08-2024 at 02:23 AM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being Se-obsessed and hyper-disciplined is more of a Se-creative/Hidden agenda trait

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His type is LSI-Se 8w7

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ASPD imo.
    Batman is dead.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So about Andrew Tate - I wonder if this applies https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...2.2021.1989117 or https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...2.2020.1792025
    He has very negative views on women in general and thinks it's okay to exploit them. Did he have bad experiences? And if he had good ones, would he be different? I was curious, but...

Unfortunately, motherfuckers want $50 for anyone to read it...fuck you tandfonline.
    Batman is dead.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345