Thread: Andrew Tate

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    Let's agree on one thing: Andrew Tate is Gamma. Dig a little deeper and you'll find out why he's not SF.
    He's simply not an intuitive logical type, as evidenced by practically everything he does, says and thinks, constantly demonstrating Se->Fi and even demonstrating preference for INxp in relationships... I think my arguments are decisive for that conclusion/have not been countered.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    A less jokey video:

Man, the more I see of Tate, the more I think he's SLI. He's also got some personal problems with insecurity, but that's a different issue.

He reminds me a bit of a Jehovah's witness recruiter I know, who actually is SLI.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Man, the more I see of Tate, the more I think he's SLI. He's also got some personal problems with insecurity, but that's a different issue.

He reminds me a bit of a Jehovah's witness recruiter I know, who actually is SLI.
    SLIs are Fe-PolR. He is not Fe-PolR. Case closed.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m right and you all are wrong.

And I don’t need to explain myself because I’m the Princess of Maizestan.

The End.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's LIE. Gamma. Ej temperament > Ep temperament.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    SLIs are Fe-PolR. He is not Fe-PolR. Case closed.
    SLIs are also Guardians who want to guide you in life. My evangelical SLI friend has been preaching to me for years. He does a good job in front of his congregation. My SLI ex-wife also introduced visiting speakers to audiences at the University of Michigan, so I imagine that being Fe-PoLR doesn't mean that you can't speak in front of groups.

Tate hasn't spoken in the videos above about just HOW he got richer than anyone, so I looked up how Tate made his money, and it seems he did it by selling course videos on how to be rich. "I want to teach you how to be an adult." I also read that he's into gambling in some remote country. Neither of these activities really requires personal, one-on-one interactions. He also doesn't seem to have anyone else in his videos. Maybe he doesn't have any friends.

Still, @RBRS, both of us could cherry-pick examples of why Tate is this way or that, and neither one of us is likely to convince the other. I'm just saying that I, personally, think he's an SLI with self-esteem problems.

I believe that it gets harder to type people when they have personality issues, and Tate is a good example of this.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    He's LIE. Gamma. Ej temperament > Ep temperament.
    You're mistaking Se with EJ, but he shows irrationality in his movements, non-verbals and conversations.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    You're mistaking Se with EJ, but he shows irrationality in his movements, non-verbals and conversations.
    There's nothing about Andrew Tate that desires to be a 'shadow leader', in no way, shape, or form is he ST or SF. Maaaybe ST but he isn't Beta nor Delta. He's so focused on profiting off people it's ridiculous, pointing to strong Business Logic and weak Ethics of Relations. I think you have it all backwards, my friend.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit : In this video (from 4:48 to 8:59), Dr. Grande is describing the so called "Alpha man" traits. We can correlate almost all those traits to the position of Se and Fe in socionics Model A/G. However the traits he talks about applied mostly to Extraverts so Se and Fe in EP and EJ temperaments either in Lead or mobilizing positions. It's amazing since, as far as I know, Dr. Grande is not familiar with socionics although he is with MBTI and relates to the INTP in that system.

Last edited by godslave; 08-10-2022 at 09:30 AM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another LIE con man

Enneagram 3 100%

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He VIs like the LIE poster Narc from back in the day

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clips where he breaks character and just seems like a nerdy manosphere Troll. That mortal kombat part especially seems like something an intuitive would come up with for some reason

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ding dong your opinion is wrong Teslobo's Avatar
    TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SEE typings are easy to disregard if you've watched any of his podcasts or interviews. He is extremely vocal about how little he respects his fans and customers, and markets purely through quantity rather than quality. That is to say he seeks to slap his face and services in whatever place the most eyeballs will see it - the contents of the ad itself in terms of establishing a connection with the audience is irrelevant.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He dislikes "imperial" evidence and gets hard for anecdotes so he probably sucks at judgment IEs

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    You can tell from most of the videos that he's exaggerating every opinion on purpose just to wind up people, it's pretty funny but he's made it into a living. Till Lindemann of Rammstein is another but more "cultured" example of the same, the main point is to shock people and just them being shocked and provoked is really fun.
    My first reaction was to laugh.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's just taking the piss.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could he be EIE?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

His type is washed up attention seeker.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a joke

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"If my son is a nerd, one of us has to die, him or me and I'll challenge him to mortal Kombat" (this is not a spelling mistake !)

I've just realized that Andrew Tate was not talking about this :

I guess everyone has his own kind of "Aha" moment !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's Gamma. Likely ENTj, he seems to have a certain grasp on Fe, but his Ti is just ignored still he does seem (for not to say he DOES) like having a grasp onto productivity and results, too, plus he is not Fi ego because he doesn't seem to try getting popular by establishing relationships, just seeming productive, rich and fancy. It's always the Gammas that try to somehow shove that up your ass.
    Not a stronger argument, but in visual typing he matches LIE set on, and I have a LIE friend that is just like this (obviously in the way a normal person would be, keeping on with that LIEs aren't normal, she once said she would kill herself if she ended up poor).
    I doubt he shares 4D Fe as he doesn't try to express fully but true emotion, instead, he's a huge persona.
    Last edited by Lisho7; 08-16-2022 at 01:45 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    His type is washed up attention seeker.
    Out of all languages you just dared to come here and speak with the truth !?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE or LIE, low Fi. A little too over the top and trolling compare to average LIE so I'm lean toward SLE... But SLE extrovert like this I don't see frequently...

Also LIE usually try to hide their not-so-good side (for better selling themself), not so straight forward being an ass.

There's a chance for EIE but his Fi seem too low.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Apparently he pays people to post him around the internet and bring other people in to post him around the internet, so his virality is fabricated.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lisho7 View Post
    Out of all languages you just dared to come here and speak with the truth !?
    If there was no social media, no one would give a crap abour him. I could say the same about a lot of these people, though. Shock jocks, edgy clickbaiters. People who know that they can get people riled up with their opinions. Some immature Fe HA crap. Since this is a Socionics thread about his type, and if I had to type him, I'd say that he's probably an immature SLE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have heard people talk about him but have no idea what he is known for.

LIE seems to be the most fitting.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most attractive guys live their lives how they see fit and can be either “toxic” or kind to women depending on their interest level. Their looks are doing most of the work in any case

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do people like this still exist?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Why do people like this still exist?
    They exist in the first place because of really bad parents. They still exist because no one has yet found them to be completely intolerable.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a lot of mainstream rappers who embody Tate’s ideals without being nerdy about it or necessarily recommending that people be like them. I think there’s a kernel of truth to what Tate is saying that resonates with people but it’s just very taboo and obnoxious to talk about explicitly and base your entire personality around
    Last edited by Averroes; 08-22-2022 at 11:49 AM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to strike a middle ground between respecting women and also acknowledging that they’re not saints and that you can lose points for being in bad shape, a pushover, clingy, effeminate, weak, impotent, etc. even if they claim that you’re fine the way you are

edit: or rather strike a balance between respecting women as equals and acknowledging that they have a submissive side that you have to play to sometimes in a romantic context
    Last edited by Averroes; 08-23-2022 at 08:14 AM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    You have to strike a middle ground between respecting women and also acknowledging that they’re not saints and that you can lose points for being in bad shape, a pushover, clingy, effeminate, weak, impotent, etc. even if they claim that you’re fine the way you are
    Most of what he says about women is true. It wouldn't be a problem if these criticisms didn't apply to him as well

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    > Andrew, where is the hate coming from?
    > https://youtube.com/shorts/Pq71-HT7hrs?feature=share
    hahahahahahaha
    "Behind Every Great Man Is A Great Woman"

I guess we have to thank Lady A B*tch for her contribution to human kind.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a small kernel of truth to some red-pill beliefs. Attractive men do have "pretty privilege". Women can be ruthlessly shallow in evaluating men's status and appearance.

But I seriously doubt that gender relations can be entirely distilled to these blunt primitives, and what women find attractive is obviously influenced by their idiosyncrasies, their social class, media-driven fads, and societal expectations (notwithstanding the fact that our idiosyncrasies and societal expectations are themselves shaped by our peculiar media environment, where the vainest, most cynically self-serving, and most selfish aspects of human nature are held up as normal).

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must be out of the loop because I’ve literally never heard of this guy

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    There is a small kernel of truth to some red-pill beliefs. Attractive men do have "pretty privilege". Women can be ruthlessly shallow in evaluating men's status and appearance.

But I seriously doubt that gender relations can be entirely distilled to these blunt primitives, and what women find attractive is obviously influenced by their idiosyncrasies, their social class, media-driven fads, and societal expectations (notwithstanding the fact that our idiosyncrasies and societal expectations are themselves shaped by our peculiar media environment, where the vainest, most cynically self-serving, and most selfish aspects of human nature are held up as normal).
    He's telling men what they want to hear.

Men know women are shallow but they don't know what it means and because men typically have to make the first move they are put in an emotionally vulnerable position. This vulnerability leads to latching on to simplified and toxic ideas.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    He's telling men what they want to hear.

Men know women are shallow but they don't know what it means and because men typically have to make the first move they are put in an emotionally vulnerable position. This vulnerability leads to latching on to simplified and toxic ideas.
    Yeah, Men who want to be like him ! He's like the Pied Piper prophet to whom those men have pledged allegiance . He's the Prophet of Incels, the one eyed Guru of the wandered blind men ! Imho.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly an SLE who thinks he is more superior than any F1 drivers, including Hamilton.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I must be out of the loop because I’ve literally never heard of this guy
    He's a psyop; a test by the powers that be to see how quickly they can get people wringing their hands over literally whos.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about this guy, to me, and I do not have any exposure to him except this thread, his eyes scream Fe at me, and some pics have a vunerable introverted look, but overall he has a very SEE way and extreme immaturity. He's no SLE.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast