Thread: Andrew Tate

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Andrew Tate

Last edited by Averroes; 10-12-2022 at 08:13 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE 7w8

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    LIE 7w8
    why not 8w7
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE 1000%

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy is a total dweeb

I think he’s SEE. SLE’s don’t showcase their Se like this imo
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd look at Te vs. Fe as Mobilizing function. Compare him with Mark Cuban (SEE). SEEs aren't as "proud" or "haughty" as SLEs.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to see what forum SLE’s think of him lol
    @Northstar & @Leo

what type would you guys say he is, if you have the time and/or interest to look?

Thanks
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    why not 8w7
    Seems to chatty/heady and manic - talks about experiencing intense FOMO and flying out to places on impulse for fleeting dopamine spikes. I don’t see him as a grounded, physical guy in spite of his image
    Last edited by Averroes; 08-08-2022 at 05:04 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE-D, his communication style isnt business like to fit into LIE, SLE.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    @Northstar & @Leo

what type would you guys say he is, if you have the time and/or interest to look?

Thanks
    I'm saying SLE, trolling cranked up to the max. You can tell from most of the videos that he's exaggerating every opinion on purpose just to wind up people, it's pretty funny but he's made it into a living. Till Lindemann of Rammstein is another but more "cultured" example of the same, the main point is to shock people and just them being shocked and provoked is really fun.
    He's just removing every single sugarcoating or ethical concern about there being classes of people (based on financial, sexual, hierarchical success) and saying it's just a dose of raw reality. I don't disagree with the basics of the stuff he said about achieving success.
    I'm not saying he's a role model, but the way he's trolling people and especially how his nonverbals look like, I have to say a lot of it is familiar to me.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE Ni like my nazi friend whom i mistyped as SLE

xIEs share puckered lips
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-08-2022 at 10:19 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    @Northstar & @Leo

Thanks
    He could be a SLE.

When I don't take medication and exercise a lot, I have similar energy.

Also, he just works for his image.

I'd love to have 10 supercars and a huge house. It's just that it's a bit shallow and silly.

And having the baddest bitch? Lol.

I bet he has/had a mentor for this shit.

Uh, and yes, owning cool stuff and just having it around feels nice. So I'm also shallow. Fuck me.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I'm saying SLE, trolling cranked up to the max. You can tell from most of the videos that he's exaggerating every opinion on purpose just to wind up people, it's pretty funny but he's made it into a living. Till Lindemann of Rammstein is another but more "cultured" example of the same, the main point is to shock people and just them being shocked and provoked is really fun.
    He's just removing every single sugarcoating or ethical concern about there being classes of people (based on financial, sexual, hierarchical success) and saying it's just a dose of raw reality. I don't disagree with the basics of the stuff he said about achieving success.
    I'm not saying he's a role model, but the way he's trolling people and especially how his nonverbals look like, I have to say a lot of it is familiar to me.
    lol ok, if he’s trolling, that makes sense

thanks
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    He could be a SLE.

When I don't take medication and exercise a lot, I have similar energy.

Also, he just works for his image.

I'd love to have 10 supercars and a huge house. It's just that it's a bit shallow and silly.

And having the baddest bitch? Lol.

I bet he has/had a mentor for this shit.

Uh, and yes, owning cool stuff and just having it around feels nice. So I'm also shallow. Fuck me.
    Ha!

I like nice things, too it’s ok

ok. guess I’ll accept SLE for him….He does VI as it. But when I started watching the vids, I was all like…

lol

thanks for your opinion
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se & Fi are the most evident. ESFp.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's Ni Ego. Rational Extravert. He focus on Networking , being with the right people at the right time etc... That's his advices to people on how to be rich. Calling them lazy, expecting an emotional reaction. Ostentatiously displaying and demonstrating his success. Se HA. EIE

Note that my typing skills are not very sharp. Anyway, That guy needs to learn humility Imho.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's Ni Ego. Rational Extravert. He focus on Networking , being with the right people at the right time etc... That's his advices to people on how to be rich.
    That's Fi

Ostentatiously displaying and demonstrating his success. Se HA. EIE
    That's just because he is ESFp and has a huge attraction to power/status/impact signs.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crM View Post
    very ENTj
    You don't know what an ENTj is lol. Not even Adam Strange who's the most "Se" ENTj I've found gets to this guy's level of Se & both Fe and Fi.
    Last edited by RBRS; 08-08-2022 at 11:09 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Strange guy. He's hard to type because he's so intent on proving that he's worth something. His need to impress you completely buries whatever his basic personality might be.

I see a lot of Si, believe it or not. But he's not an LSE, in my opinion, and not an SEI, I think.

SLI?
    Something else?

I'd be astounded if he were an LIE. I don't think he's SLE, either. SLEs can easily be as assertive as this guy, but I've never seen an SLE with this much desire to impress strangers. I mean, if an SLE acts like this, he's usually waiting to see if you laugh.

IDK what this guy's type is.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd buy LIE, just an extremely narcissistic and misogynistic one. Not saying SLEs are like that. Andrew just tends to be accentuating Se in a very unhealthy way.

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with LIE
    he's just aping Se with this put-on character
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I understand by facts that telepathy exists. At now I experiment with future guessing.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People lacking basic knowledge on Socionics theory now typing an evident 4D Fe, strong Fi and lead Se guy who does things as "Spending all his savings in a San Marino restaurant eating the most expensive things just to feel as if he was rich" as a Te lead type, even a logical type, an ENTj. These people have spent years and years on socionics yet cannot grasp even the most basic elements of the theory.

The absolute state of this forum
    Last edited by RBRS; 08-09-2022 at 09:17 AM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A less jokey video:

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTjs VI somewhat like these two

https://youtu.be/lHl2PqwRcY0

https://youtu.be/3adQshl_k-0

Some n00bs spread the false idea that ENTjs are some sort of alpha fuckers when they actually are a quite cerebral type, they're from the NT club, and Socionics is not MBTI nor do ENTJ and ENTj usually correlate (Most MBTI ENTJs are SLE, SEE, LSI and EIE).

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    People lacking basic knowledge on Socionics theory now typing an evident 4D Fe, strong Fi and lead Se guy who does things as "Spending all his savings in a San Marino restaurant eating the most expensive things just to feel as if he was rich" as a Te lead type, even a logical type, an ENTj. These people have spent years and years on socionics yet cannot grasp even the most basic elements of the theory.

The absolute state of this forum
    HAHAHA this is not 4D Fe, nor is he anywhere close to an Ethical type. Nice one.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    HAHAHA this is not 4D Fe, nor is he anywhere close to an Ethical type. Nice one.
    Lol. That's not 4D Fe, but theatrics with the intent of generating some energetic state in someone, managing mimicry with the expertise he does... 4D Fe.

Creating a strategy around contacts and relational distance with the right kind of people is correlated with strong Fi, specially Fi Creative. The same goes to the value he puts into his deep bonds, and the same goes for how he defines an ethical system not in principles but in how should someone conduct himself with interpersonal relations.

"Spending all his savings in a San Marino restaurant eating the most expensive things just to feel as if he was rich"

Extroverted logic deals with the external activity of objects, i.e the how, what and where of events, activity or work, behavior, algorithms, movement, and actions.

The how, what and where of events would be the external activity of events, activity or work would be the external activity of a machine or individual(s) and algorithms describe the external activity of objects.
    Such an action demonstrates weak Te (ignoring or discarding a proficient use of your resources just so you can make yourself experience an emotional state). Furthermore throwing out all your money just so you can feel some feeling is contrary to logical type.

Emotional self-repression is not a sign of logics, what signals some IM is strong or weak is perception and information-building on the realms of the said IM. He demonstrates weak Te, very, very weak Ti, strong Fi, strong Fe & lead Se.

Learn theory and what things mean. Offer arguments for your claims.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He VIs to me as Ixxj temp. I thought LSI at first. LSIs are often more rigid and way less trolly than this but idk, I still think a LSI could easily be that way.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. That's not 4D Fe, but theatrics with the intent of generating some energetic state in someone, managing mimicry with the expertise he does... 4D Fe.

Creating a strategy around contacts and relational distance with the right kind of people is correlated with strong Fi, specially Fi Creative. The same goes to the value he puts into his deep bonds, and the same goes for how he defines an ethical system not in principles but in how should someone conduct himself with interpersonal relations.

"Spending all his savings in a San Marino restaurant eating the most expensive things just to feel as if he was rich"

Such an action demonstrates weak Te (ignoring or discarding a proficient use of your resources just so you can make yourself experience an emotional state). Furthermore throwing out all your money just so you can feel some feeling is contrary to logical type.

Emotional self-repression is not a sign of logics, what signals some IM is strong or weak is perception and information-building on the realms of the said IM. He demonstrates weak Te, very, very weak Ti, strong Fi, strong Fe & lead Se.

Learn theory and what things mean. Offer arguments for your claims.
    "Learn theory and what things mean". Do you really think a Feeling type would USE people for personal gain? Would say such ABHORRENT things about people? Use your brain, not a theory. I don't need to explain why he's not an Ethical type.

Plus, why would a Feeling type throw away cash to FEEL something when they have no problem with feeling things as they are FEELING types? That makes no sense.

AND don't try to type strictly based on behavior. What happens when that behavior is no longer there? The type doesn't change now does it?

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you really think a Feeling type would USE people for personal gain?
    We should ask that question to all the cult leaders out there !!

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Learn theory and what things mean". Do you really think a Feeling type would USE people for personal gain? Would say such ABHORRENT things about people? Use your brain, not a theory. I don't need to explain why he's not an Ethical type.
    Evidently, furthermore it is a stereotype of ESFps and ENFjs to do that.

Socionics ethics do not mean colloquial ethics, but perception of subjective (as in subject/object sense) relational/energetic information.

The abhorrent things he says are literally ethics information and his usage of others is done through deep and virtuous understanding of ethical information everything about this guy screams ethical type.

Rational information is information that is evaluated, interpreted, symbolic, linguistic, meaningful, or representative of something other than itself. For example, a green traffic light means go. Information is evaluated either by concrete intellectual processing, which can be described exactly (logic) or by social, emotional, or situational interpretations (ethics). Logic is what things mean "on the face of it", in a way that can be universally communicated, while ethics is what things mean when you read between the lines, or look to the source which originated the thing. Logic is the interrelation of different observable, concrete data (language, symbols, behavior, actions, etc), as well as their truth values, while ethics is the relationship of hidden, internal, or nebulous qualities with observable data. Logical types perceive logical information easily and with detail, while they perceive ethical information dimly and with relative difficulty. The opposite goes for ethical types. There is essentially no difference in each type's ability to perceive the introverted and extroverted forms of each domain. They only differ in how they prioritize the two opposing goals within the domain, as well as the amount of energy they are able to direct towards each form.
    Seems like you are carrying things from the MBTI community to socionics. Let me warn you; socionics is a more pessimistic, REALIST look at cognitive functioning and human personality, as dark as it can get.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus, why would a Feeling type throw away cash to FEEL something when they have no problem with feeling things as they are FEELING types? That makes no sense.

AND don't try to type strictly based on behavior. What happens when that behavior is no longer there? The type doesn't change now does it?
    Dismissing Logics information units in favor of Ethics information units is a sign of ethic preference and weak logics.

I never type by behaviors and only use it as a secondary source, other forum members might confirm this. I type primarily by a person's expression of the most important Jung's dichotomies and the quantitative & qualitative expression of IMs. He shows mostly Fe, Fi, Se, and demonstrates weakness in logics, specially Ti.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hellohellohello I recommend you try to study socionics theory and get rid of MBTI prejudices when dealing with the socion, you seem like a pretty cool guy but you're confused in the realm of typology.

Not the same thing of some users who have been here for more than five fucking years interacting and talking socionics and still don't get the basic things right.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hellohellohello I recommend you try to study socionics theory and get rid of MBTI prejudices when dealing with the socion, you seem like a pretty cool guy but you're confused in the realm of typology.

Not the same thing of some users who have been here for more than five fucking years interacting and talking socionics and still don't get the basic things right.
    I don't use MBTI and haven't since the mid 10s. I've also been studying this shit for the past 6/7 years.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't use MBTI and haven't since the mid 10s. I've also been studying this shit for the past 6/7 years.
    Well... then that's not a good sign, no bad ills intended.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dismissing Logics information units in favor of Ethics information units is a sign of ethic preference and weak logics.

I never type by behaviors and only use it as a secondary source, other forum members might confirm this. I type primarily by a person's expression of the most important Jung's dichotomies and the quantitative & qualitative expression of IMs. He shows mostly Fe, Fi, Se, and demonstrates weakness in logics, specially Ti.
    It depends on which way you look at it. If you don't agree 'logically' with how I, myself, do things, you might consider me an ethical type, but that is not the case.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... then that's not a good sign, no bad ills intended.
    No I just don't think you know what you are talking about at all. You brought up two examples of WSS to support your case, I don't think that's called going in the right direction.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I just don't think you know what you are talking about at all. You brought up two examples of WSS to support your case, I don't think that's called going in the right direction.
    Expat was a very active member of the socionics community. I've never interacted with him but he's one of the best contributors of this forum's articles and in the socionics field in the west, giving conferences and the like. I just found a good video of him in WSS's channel and shared it alongside an interview of Ayn Rand who I type ENTj.

I don't know what I'm talking about? I remind you I'm the one offering coherent arguments and giving sources in this conversation...

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends on which way you look at it. If you don't agree 'logically' with how I, myself, do things, you might consider me an ethical type, but that is not the case.
    Disagreeing is one thing, dismissing logical information (efficient use of resource, Te in this case) in favor of ethics
    information is a different thing.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disagreeing is one thing, dismissing logical information (efficient use of resource, Te in this case) in favor of ethics
    information is a different thing.
    Let's agree on one thing: Andrew Tate is Gamma. Dig a little deeper and you'll find out why he's not SF.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast