Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 161 to 195 of 195

Thread: Andrew Tate

  1. #161
    A turn in the phrase Distance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Where the wild things R
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,134
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://andrewtatenetworth.us/andrew-tate-quotes/

    Se^

    Right here and right now in real-time, mind over matter for goal acquisition for the draw.

    Not much different than Tony Robbins in MO.



    Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

    The good news in knowing you are wrong is you're right


    Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

    A little better makes better more
    ♦♦







  2. #162
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    I don't know but the people I have seen have this teeth are usually se vauling in some form, or it could be related to people who engage a lot in substances/drugs. . .. but yeah I could see that for him, but I personally think Andrew Tate is an SLE. I dont care that much to look into his personality but I think him being LIE is pretty off, he is far too attention seeking.
    He seems XEE, Fi creative.

    Example 2. “I’d love to show you the gullibility of girls when you talk to them about love,” says the IEE (). “Excuse me,” replies the ILE (), “But how are you allowed to pry into another person’s soul?”

    Aushura - Theory of Intertype Relationships, Part 5
    https://augustaproject.wordpress.com...lationships-5/

    Which connects with his entire business model, appealing to a group of people by what attracts and repulses them, relating to them, a formation of a parasocial relation, only all to sell a business model to them that may or may not work(hustle university). (Tapping into Fi, attraction, repulsion, weaponizing it for one's own advantage).

    Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example.

    Unsure on Ne, or Se, but Ne + Fi base is pretty much about maxing out one's own potential for social advantageous reasons, for a man, it's his 'masculinity.' For Se + Fi, it would purely be more for financial reasons. However he seems to be a very creative person who does also show mental gluttony as much as physical gluttony, which points to IEE.

  3. #163
    A turn in the phrase Distance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Where the wild things R
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,134
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    He seems XEE, Fi creative.

    Example 2. “I’d love to show you the gullibility of girls when you talk to them about love,” says the IEE (). “Excuse me,” replies the ILE (), “But how are you allowed to pry into another person’s soul?”

    Aushura - Theory of Intertype Relationships, Part 5
    https://augustaproject.wordpress.com...lationships-5/

    Which connects with his entire business model, appealing to a group of people by what attracts and repulses them, relating to them, a formation of a parasocial relation, only all to sell a business model to them that may or may not work(hustle university). (Tapping into Fi, attraction, repulsion, weaponizing it for one's own advantage).

    Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example.

    Unsure on Ne, or Se, but Ne + Fi base is pretty much about maxing out one's own potential for social advantageous reasons, for a man, it's his 'masculinity.' For Se + Fi, it would purely be more for financial reasons. However he seems to be a very creative person who does also show mental gluttony as much as physical gluttony, which points to IEE.
    Se Role is not sustainable long term, and the same for Ne Role as for your type, Vixen. IMO. It is 2D and not world shaking even it was sustainable in a subtype.



    Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

    The good news in knowing you are wrong is you're right


    Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

    A little better makes better more
    ♦♦







  4. #164
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Se Role is not sustainable long term, and the same for Ne Role as for your type, Vixen. IMO. It is 2D and not world shaking even it was sustainable in a subtype.
    Our role function is actually the function we try to rapidly improve, seeking out intellectual conclusions for Fi base, etc.

    "Role function comes 3rd in the order of processing. Due to the order, it is an accepting function, and due to its placement in the Superego block, it usless prominent than the dominant function. Its name reflects the fact that the individual sees an element processed by this function as something important from the point of view of others and tries to adjust to these expectations by training this function and demonstrating her or his skills in this area. The need for improvement and a good command of this element can be seen as a role imposed by environment." (Model A by Karol Pietrak, based on Classic Socionics or SCS).

    At a young age, the role function will be put through constant stress by willing training of an individual in order to better adapt to their environment. A role function can be expanded on to better improve one's own capabilities in usual pursuits of social adaptation, goals, etc.

    However there isn't such thing as unvalued functions, just weaker draining functions. Mental or Vital ring blocks.

    It's more like training a new weak muscle that's somehow super vital for things like movement to adapt towards your environment. However we may just dislike it because it may feel like a chore while we still suck at it at first.

  5. #165
    A turn in the phrase Distance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Location
    Where the wild things R
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,134
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    Our role function is actually the function we try to rapidly improve, seeking out intellectual conclusions for Fi base, etc.

    "Role function comes 3rd in the order of processing. Due to the order, it is an accepting function, and due to its placement in the Superego block, it usless prominent than the dominant function. Its name reflects the fact that the individual sees an element processed by this function as something important from the point of view of others and tries to adjust to these expectations by training this function and demonstrating her or his skills in this area. The need for improvement and a good command of this element can be seen as a role imposed by environment." (Model A by Karol Pietrak, based on Classic Socionics or SCS).

    At a young age, the role function will be put through constant stress by willing training of an individual in order to better adapt to their environment. A role function can be expanded on to better improve one's own capabilities in usual pursuits of social adaptation, goals, etc.

    However there isn't such thing as unvalued functions, just weaker draining functions. Mental or Vital ring blocks.

    It's more like training a new weak muscle that's somehow super vital for things like movement to adapt towards your environment. However we may just dislike it because it may feel like a chore while we still suck at it at first.
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1576570



    Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

    The good news in knowing you are wrong is you're right


    Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

    A little better makes better more
    ♦♦







  6. #166
    numa numa yay kuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I am a frog View Post
    Andrew Tate is certainly one of the people to have ever existed.
    Couldn’t agree more!!

  7. #167
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    eii so4 479
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was leaning toward him being Fi polr because he clearly has trouble with understanding others feelings and can come off as harsh. But fi role can come off as introverted and logical cold which he doensnt. "Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example." I think EIE or SLE
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 01-29-2024 at 03:40 PM.



  8. #168
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    I was leaning toward him being Fi polr because he clearly has trouble with understanding others feelings and can come off as harsh. SLE and LSI are two of the most extraverted and wanting to be known types and wanting to share their public ideas. But fi role can come off as introverted and logical cold which he doensnt. I could see how some stuff he does seems Ti polr. "Also how he literally pried on young women, promising them a relationship if they allowed him to pimp them out, which is ultimately a display of high EQ with malicious intent which also applies to this example." I dont think he vi as IEE or LIE bc he has bald head and beard, which I looked at SLE photos n I'm not on my phone rn because I have to take a break from it. Am not trying to laugh typing this but.,Him being non se vauling seems strange to me as he talks a lot about wanting money and about working hard. I could see this aligning with EIE if we don't think he is fi polr...I suppose.


    The fact he was successful by just provoking the right people is already enough to display his well off his ethical appeal towards the masses of men.

    He very much understands how other people feel, and he uses it to his advantage.
    Last edited by Muira; 01-22-2024 at 02:40 PM.

  9. #169
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    eii so4 479
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "You’ve been given another day of life. How will you use it? Will you wait until tomorrow as you’ve done for years or decide today is the day you commit to excellence?" Could be Ni thinking ahead. "Your future is the result of your daily actions. You’re defined by what you do today. Lazy now, loser later. Get to work." This sounds like Se ha or strong vauling se in some capacity, and I also I feel that a delta extrovert wouldn't want as much attention as he wants all the time. ’Oh, I’m successful, I’m rich,’ yeah, but I’ll break your neck. I’m gonna grab you by your neck and choke you till you die. I’ll show you a race riot, pussy. Then what, who’s successful now? I’m breathing and you’re not. So, I’m more successful than you.” He doesn't seem to lookinto anything or psychologically analysis anything as he believes depression isn't real and people can't suffer. But he does seem to have some ideas abt the "future. EIE> SLE
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 02-14-2024 at 03:49 AM.



  10. #170
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    "You’ve been given another day of life. How will you use it? Will you wait until tomorrow as you’ve done for years or decide today is the day you commit to excellence?" Could be Ni thinking ahead. "Your future is the result of your daily actions. You’re defined by what you do today. Lazy now, loser later. Get to work." This sounds like Se ha or strong vauling se in some capacity, and I also I feel that a delta extrovert wouldn't want as much attention as he wants all the time. ’Oh, I’m successful, I’m rich,’ yeah, but I’ll break your neck. I’m gonna grab you by your neck and choke you till you die. I’ll show you a race riot, pussy. Then what, who’s successful now? I’m breathing and you’re not. So, I’m more successful than you.” He doesn't seem to lookinto anything or psychologically analysis anything as he believes depression isn't real and people can't suffer. But he does seem to have some ideas abt the "future.

    Ne-> Promises of the potential they can bring.

    Ni-> Understanding of how long those promises may take

  11. #171
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    eii so4 479
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yea people who don't value ni generally don't think of the long term and how something could impact later on in that sense it can be perceived as lazy



  12. #172
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    Yea people who don't value ni generally don't think of the long term and how something could impact later on in that sense it can be perceived as lazy
    Money -> System of resources, thus a resource to be collected. Te being the business model he would make synthesis, with the help of his brother(maybe LIE?)

    Quite literally, Tate spent most of his younger years trying to bring out his potential, focusing on trial and error, fighting, etc, building up an image, building his fortune later after he trained his role (se) until much later. However, Andrew Tate seemingly was able to make money off of pimping women with false relationships and young girls because he understood the leverage he had over them and how they were easier to manipulate(mental force without physical force).

    Fi-Socion by Aushura
    When this aspect of perception is in the leading position, the individual has an ability to see, evaluate, shape and change their own desires and the desires of other people. They always know who wants what from whom. They are able to set their own knowledge of the subjective world in opposition to the knowledge of others, and their own desires – to the desires of others. They also have an aptitude for providing themselves with necessary relationships, and confidence in their ability to influence other people. Their accurate assessment of others’ needs allows them to avoid risky collisions while satisfying their own needs. It also creates an ability to manipulate others’ attachment to oneself, and an ability and striving to manipulate others’ ethical feelings and others’ striving to bring these feelings in line with the social ideal.

  13. #173
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  14. #174
    Thalia, Gelos and Crom ! godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,761
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    Did you wrote it ?
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

  15. #175
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Did you wrote it ?
    No, some guy who specialized in classic socionics, etc did

  16. #176
    Thalia, Gelos and Crom ! godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,761
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    No, some guy who specialized in classic socionics, etc did


  17. #177
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    eii so4 479
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lmfao



  18. #178
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

    Maybe, but seemingly a lot of people who knew about socionics for a long time agree on his typing of Andrew Tate.

  19. #179

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLE.

    Prototypal beta.

    • Has a deeply schismatic way of thinking (it's you vs the world, pick a side).
    • Wants to capture as many hearts & minds as he can (i.e. dumb teenagers) to his "truth" as possible, as a way of remaining powerful.
    • Wants to win, not to lose, in as obvious a way as he can - to not be the runt of the litter.


    Clear extroverted sensor.

    • Has an unyielding attitude - obsessed with being stronger than others, or at the least appearing to be.
    • Possessive mindset - wants to be make other people subservient to him. With women, it's explicitly so, whereas with young impressionable boys it's implicitly so. Hierarchical, with him at the top.


    I would expect an LSI to not be so obsessed with their persona or profile.
    I would expect an IEI to not have such a strong personality.
    I would expect an EIE to not be so unyielding.
    SLE.

    (p.s. also a complete piece of shit)

  20. #180
    sp854 Muira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    in ur mom
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Posts
    1,832
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    SLE.

    Prototypal beta.

    • Has a deeply schismatic way of thinking (it's you vs the world, pick a side).
    • Wants to capture as many hearts & minds as he can (i.e. dumb teenagers) to his "truth" as possible, as a way of remaining powerful.
    • Wants to win, not to lose, in as obvious a way as he can - to not be the runt of the litter.


    Clear extroverted sensor.

    • Has an unyielding attitude - obsessed with being stronger than others, or at the least appearing to be.
    • Possessive mindset - wants to be make other people subservient to him. With women, it's explicitly so, whereas with young impressionable boys it's implicitly so. Hierarchical, with him at the top.


    I would expect an LSI to not be so obsessed with their persona or profile.
    I would expect an IEI to not have such a strong personality.
    I would expect an EIE to not be so unyielding.
    SLE.

    (p.s. also a complete piece of shit)

    "Are you an SLE because you are a piece of Shit? Or are you a piece of shit because you are an SLE?"



    The guy is --Yang




    https://docs.google.com/document/u/1...xGqUEYKX6n/pub

    Also an LSI can be obsessed with fallowing an ideal, however it doesn't have anything or much to with external conformism.

  21. #181
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    eii so4 479
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can i ask r u trolling



  22. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLE. It's only logical to assume so.
    Se base, very confident, doesn't back down from an argument and expresses simply what he wants, not attached to any rule or social expectancy whatsoever.
    Ti creative, his logical process is just generalized, organized arguments, even the most bizarre ones he got a strong reason logically to defend. Stereotypes everything, in the manner a Ti creative can and will categorize information.

  23. #183

    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    TIM
    ISTp
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Extroverted, otherwise I don't know...but yuck regardless of type, one of those people

  24. #184
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    eii so4 479
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Logan Paul is EIE (he seems very se like but just very extroverted EIE) he is more a entertainer and Andrew is SLE



  25. #185
    Averroes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Posts
    1,502
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Real SLEs are a lot more boring and grounded than he is. Se is just a neutral and inherent part of reality as opposed to a flashy, grandiose persona that they can play up. I feel like they’re more inclined to downplay their Se a bit and strive to embody some of their secondary/weaker valued functions to some extent.

    An SLE doesn’t have to write you a treatise justifying how it’s okay for men to have multiple partners, he’s just going to cheat because he wants to, give a half hearted apology, and keep it pushing.
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-08-2024 at 02:23 AM.

  26. #186
    Averroes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Posts
    1,502
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Being Se-obsessed and hyper-disciplined is more of a Se-creative/Hidden agenda trait

  27. #187
    youfloweryourfeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    TIM
    eii so4 479
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    His type is LSI-Se 8w7



  28. #188
    🎈🎈🎈🎈(•́⍜•̀) 🎈🎈🎈🎈 squishycans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ASPD imo.
    cya

  29. #189
    🎈🎈🎈🎈(•́⍜•̀) 🎈🎈🎈🎈 squishycans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So about Andrew Tate - I wonder if this applies https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...2.2021.1989117 or https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...2.2020.1792025
    He has very negative views on women in general and thinks it's okay to exploit them. Did he have bad experiences? And if he had good ones, would he be different? I was curious, but...

    Unfortunately, motherfuckers want $50 for anyone to read it...fuck you tandfonline.
    cya

  30. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2024
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Real SLEs are a lot more boring and grounded than he is. Se is just a neutral and inherent part of reality as opposed to a flashy, grandiose persona that they can play up...
    Yeah SLEs would exhibit more "realness" in the Se sense, and would tend to show off their role Ne instead of Se in the modern world. Tate is doing the opposite. A similar figure in Chinese online culture is Zhu Zhou (煮肘), who has been advocating polygamy for men and had more than 100 children (allegedly) mostly in vitro from women all over the world. He's rich from his game company, but recently got conned by his EIE wife/lead nanny who ran away with his money and left him and his many kids.

    Both men took certain values from SLEs, exaggerated and made them extreme. And became the "teacher" of some sort in pop culture. They are Ne lead. I think they are ILEs.

  31. #191

  32. #192

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    1,449
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe EIE

  33. #193

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,418
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLE - Ti subtype D 8x7 Sx/so a very obvious one at that.

  34. #194
    Still Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

    If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

    Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

  35. #195
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,615
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Andrew Tate is SLE-Ti 1W9 SX/SO ....his brother Tristan is LSI-Ti 3w2 SX/SP

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •