Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
I don't care. I do have the evidence. If someone has an inability to detect the existing patterns, that's the subject's problem, not the problem of the ones that can spot the patterns. The fact that someone chooses to ignore an aspect of reality doesn't negate its existence.

Also, I'm sure socionics, or rather the phenomena that people have types, can be proven with a machine. It probably has been done already, just that maybe, it has not been released to the public. Each socionics function is an aspect of reality that is manipulated/monitored by a specific area of the brain. Again, I know this and I have no need of "proving" it to you (or anyone).
Alternative possibility: you have misinterpreted these "existing patterns" and assigned a value to them which isn't real.
The fact that you're leaning on a conspiracy theory that socionics has been "proven" but is hidden from us should be ringing a massive red flag in your head that you need to re-evaluate your confidence in this.
Entertain the idea that it is fundamentally incompatible with being definitively proven, in the same way you cannot prove the existence of any old adjective that can be used to describe a person's disposition. Even if you don't accept it as true personally, you can't reject it as an impossibility.