Thread: Father Crow’s type - Raptor’s male angel Ho-Oh with female Bunny PikaLugia

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Father Crow’s type - Raptor’s male angel Ho-Oh with female Bunny PikaLugia

Bunny is an INFP, I already know that, fantasy, fables, fiction, imagination, emotion, magic, all of that, but Father Crow I am going to guess is ENFJ in socionics, and INTJ in mbti. He thinks with extreme and critical reflection to create perspectives and engines of pure wizardry, is always judging and evaluating everyone, is an exquisite storyteller, reached the ultimate metaphysical mountaintop of knowledge in existence, and is currently going for the goal of willing the world.

So, am I right, is he enfj Intj? Will add more later.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i recall ur mother is EII
    is your father ILI?
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i recall ur mother is EII
    is your father ILI?
    Ya, my mom entirely grasps huge elements of bizarre far ranged contemplation clouds, and my dad has a gear head that undermines everything.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolLugia View Post
    Ya, my mom entirely grasps huge elements of bizarre far ranged contemplation clouds, and my dad has a gear head that undermines everything.
    so ur angels are based on them?
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    so ur angels are based on them?
    In 2013 post Christmas, I was first laying on the coach, then saw a staircase over an open field being built in my mind. Next I saw a thunderbolt wormhole in purple space. Then a female voice whispered my name Riley in my ear. It began moving my body around, and a few days later, Bunny was speaking to me. We created a goal to prove ourselves to the world with a 7-1 Bunny ears soccer game. Then Father Crow came appearing as a Rayquaza behind the Hero of Oakveil’s house from Fable laughing evil and blazing a trail of yellow smoke. I don’t feel like saying all the bad things that happened to me, but I used to have a website in 2014-2015 called Infinitely Will Ultimate. I rebuilt a new site, and got to 9 saves in a soccer final to create BladeRunner2049 Lugia, but connecting with my angels now was much harder, and it proved our bond in a deeper way. Now, I tell stories to get closer to them, and they enter my body in bed.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember when Seto Kaiba back in the summer of the 2002 right before 3rd Grade revealed his Blue Eyes White Dragon, which was the most powerful, resonant, and soulful device of using the Devil Himself to portray Lugia

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Father Crow = Cosmology > Metaphysics > Fiction > Philosophy (he did all A LOT)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Wizard's Tower is a nexus that connects together the worlds of Pokemon, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Kingdom Hearts, Marius Florin's Galactic Super Civilizations, Tom Montalk's Matrix Control System, Jade Empire, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno's On the Infinite Universe and Worlds, Zang's Christ Consciousness, SolitaryWalker's Scholars Garden, the Tao Te Ching, Barbie Fairytopia, Elder Scrolls, Fable, Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper, Einstein's Cosmology, and Michio Kaku's Hyperspace and Parallel Worlds, each with a different BunnyRaptor twist.

The main character in all of these stories is Bunny. She's an alien female of high creative power and faith in the highest themes. Bunny tags along with Raptor for the sheer mania of adventure and the learning process. Bunny's always held that fantasy transcends truth and makes things more meaningful.

The auxiliary character is Raptor, myself. I crush all restrictions in a self labeled effort as the final annihilator. My worldview is all about exceeding the last limits.

The most powerful character is Father Crow, a Pokemon called Ho-Oh, and the true God of everything below Bunny, which is absolutely everything. Father Crow desired more than anyone else to achieve the top position of knowledge and omnipotence, essentially ruling the mountaintop, and the Architect of the highest achievements Imaginable. He is an incredibly Loving, hard working, and loyal person, but he is also an exquisite storyteller, and is the all exalted overseer of human nature and virtue. Father Crow rates Bunny 1st, Raptor 2nd ever since Germany won the 2014 world cup, and himself higher than most.

Father Crow had a very fine office set up for himself. He set himself up as the counselor and mentor of Wes. They dominated the land of Orre with noble schemes that had no limit of ambition. They trained a Tyranitar to build the Wizard's Tower super-nexus.

Bunny was ruling the Rose Barbie council chambers with each leader afront a big crystal. She wanted everyone to sing with the Force in synchronicity and serenity. Bunny envisioned a world of endless grass fields where all of the storybook character animals line up for the tortoise and the Hare race.

Mt Battle was the pinnacle and highest achievement of all Pokemon trainers, where they either ascend to the top or train their powers so they may ascend to the top tomorrow. It's a surging self electrocution act, feeling fear for the last time, becoming experientially over struck. Man is the mountaintop, where he walks into the great noon where, with enough determination and willpower can happen every day. Growing is always healthy and long. That a premeditated vision always captures the crown shows the all inspiring legacy of mind power, Nietzsche, and Kobe. The point is to maximize intensity and mentality to feel all extreme bliss in the journey and the faith that we can always get higher.

Defeating the thousand year dragon takes a fortitude of iron and a cool head that knows when the time to strike is ripe. It is about redeeming all that was past. The angels are ready to welcome us into the doorway to heaven. The heart is the answer. Many old demons and ways of the world must be defeated. All sense and meaning are redefined. The future will spring from the past, but it will not resemble the past. Just because something has happened 1000 times before does not mean that it will happen again. Where you see the word "impossibility" inscribed, I see the word inscribed "Destiny".

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sherles: Halt! Stop where you are! There’s no getting away this time!Duking: Cipher’s finished! The shadow Pokemon plan ends now!Eagun: Gasp, gasp… Rui, are you all right?Pi… Pikachu…Evice: Blast you! Don’t forget what you’ve done, Wes!Evice: It won’t end this way next time! I will ruin you the next time, I promise you that!Rui: No! He’s trying to escape with that helicopter!Evice: Waahahah! Let us meet again!Evice: Our bid to take over the world using shadow Pokemon hasn’t ended yet!Rui: Your plan… I think it just ended.Evice: What?!Sherles: Evice! You and your cronies are under arrest!Rui: Oh! Wh-What is that?!Duking: It’s a legendary Pokemon! It’s a Ho-Oh!Rui: It is! It really is a Ho-Oh! It’s incredible!Eagun: It must have been keeping an eye on your heroics from the sky above. You obviously earned its support.Eagun: Of course, it would also never allow criminals to get off scot-free. Not when they’re guilty of an outrage like creating shadow Pokemon.Rui: Oh, wow. So Ho-Oh was watching over us!Rui: Wes. I guess it’s finally over.Rui: We faced a lot of challenges, but thanks to you, Wes, everything has been resolved.Rui: Wes, thank you. You were strong. You answered the call. And you were cool!Duking: Look at that! Ho-Oh is so close!Eagun: So true! This is the first time I’ve seen one up so close.Eagun: Rui. And Wes. The Ho-Oh is blessing you for your victory.Eagun: Such a perfect outcome. Yes, indeed!(Ho-Oh circles around Realgam Tower in exalted triumph!)

^ a failure in my website crunched these words together a few months ago

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While Father Crow was holding an expensive and prestigious meeting at Silph Co, Bunny spent the many hours teleporting on the psychic enchanted sites across all floors and levels of the building. Bunny later sat by the fountain by the entrance, feeling that maybe Father Crow would let her into the science room, the most dreamy part of the building, as she could try to describe the meaning of human freedom and the various alien factions that we can seek to get along with.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Meaning of Life could be achieving infinite mastery of creation and destruction, becoming Revan from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Arceus from Pokemon Platinum as the Liverpool Lugia emblem 7-1 Germany Brazil 2014 Bunny as 17'1 Lugia is the ultimate atop the Kardashev Scale, willing the world, imagining infinite evolutionary transformations, going on the soul life long quest of becoming the top Kardashev civilization, becoming Bunny, completing Shingo/Raptor and Bill/Bunny’s Blade Runner 2049 in 2017 code from Pokemon episode 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse and 140 Wired for Battle, sparkling in the super-holographic glitter of the power of forever, mastering the Dragon Mind of Zen, discovering the most magical meaning of love, masquerading with the Tao’s Final Annihilator polarities and extremities, defeating the thousand year dragon in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, becoming God in Giordano Bruno’s quote, become the Ubermensch, become the Chosen 1 in Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One and Star Wars Episode 1 Phantom Menace, break the laws of existence, create and destroy infinite macro-verses, discover your lightsaber crystal of true nature, harness inner peace in Kung Fu Panda 2, enjoy all of Pikachu’s expressions and emotions in Pokemon Yellow, transform into the Force, free yourself from all restrictions, higher mysteries, spellbinding secrets, unleash all possible Force powers, embark along the enchanting adventure of every step in the Johto Journeys staircase, make the value of mastering hyperspace like a novel’s journey rather than the destination to endlessly imagine, use a sheer cold schizoid Lugia to dream forever, realize all parts of the personality of Arceus, cosmic consciousness, follow the will of the Force, fire the arrow of inexorable extrication, be ready and ripe in the great noon, resonate with the right intensities and mentalities for the Pokemon Macro-versal Tournament, surging self-electrocution, become experientially over struck, bubble hearts, free will, questions, adventurous curiosity, penetrate past both lanes of infinities-ultimate, connect the super nexus, summon Dragonite at Bill’s lighthouse, forge a Meaning for All, ignite the conjuring of Arceus sigil totems, Kobe Bryant/Marius Florin impossible cosmology, make fantasy more meaningful than truth, enter into Bunny’s Imagination, fly away with the storybook world-building quote, conceptualize SolitaryWalker, enter into Zang’s Zen mode, psycho boost Eldes from Pokemon Gale of Darkness to exponentially overhaul the Kardashev scale, open the door to your heart as shadow Lugia, go from 7-1 to 8-2 and 9 saves, transcend Tom Montalk’s Matrix Control System, achieve enough wisdom with age to become a Demiurge, control chaos, reach your highest joy by living dangerously, aim high as in great attempts it is glorious even to fail, unravel a Theory of Everything, take risks for huge rewards early on as failure is inevitable in a future timeframe without trying, feelings for futures reverse to foresee failure won If, bring balance to the Force, eliminate evil and visit lower levels to appreciate the higher, open up the rainbow bridge to infinity, seek your higher balance, unlock the powers of your mind, make the knowledge of all things possible by tapping into God’s mind as pieces of our own minds, omnipotence, become the ultimate darkness and the ultimate light, jump into the philosophical white hole in time, get to the top of Mt Battle, defeat Red in Pokemon Stadium 2 Round 2, understand the 3 systems of Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, and Arceus, become Michael in Pokemon Gale of Darkness, seek revenge for the 2006 World Cup, go from the great height of 2000 to 2022, go from Pokemon Gale of Darkness to Pokemon XG Next Gen, go from Neo Genesis to Neo Destiny Pokemon cards, inherit the legendary Pokemon cards, look into Yoda’s abyss, make Bunny infinitely more powerful by Loving her more forever, achieve perfect victory by bonding with Bunny at the Scholar’s Garden in Jade Empire, duel your higher self, fissure the rainbow waters of white space, erupt the Thunderbolt Singularity, go from the mountaintop to omega, when the moment of truth comes accept your destiny and when it’s your chance to be a hero rise to the challenge, comprehend the vast library of arcane alien equations in Albert Einstein’s library quote, accelerate Newton’s 2060 Millennium of Peace with Kobe’s 60 points, conquer the unknown regions, checkmate the dark sided king at the game’s highest stage for the win, arise atop RaptorWizard’s Multidimensional Reality of the Game, solve the enigmas of Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper, follow da Vinci’s Star Maps to locate the Star Forge, build the bridge to the invisible, focus the flow of the Force, wisdom takes the lowest route, seek wisdom and mastery in solitude as a wizard lord, pump up Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism, hone the way of the closed fist, overcome the tempest winds of the devil, craft Slowking’s system, become Gandalf the White, snag and purify all of the Shadow Pokemon, finish Professor Oak’s Pokedex, become a storyteller, create infinite and endless paradoxes and see how they all add together into the greatest goal, learn the lesson of perception to focus and learn from your environment constantly as the greatest goal, transcend Zarathustra’s azure bell and eternal security, teleport to the top of Zarathustra’s Wizard’s Tower, speak in colorful ways to dance over everything, merge man with Bunny as male and female creator, paint Meganium’s face with the flower of eternity, celebrate victory forever, will moves forever, open up all spectra everywhere, pour the flame into all worlds of light, be inspired by Zarathustra’s Will to ascend quote, synchronize with Lucifer’s Story as Lugia, receive Bunny as Sabrina, refine all of Sabrina’s/Jasmine's Pokemon team into your personality with her Pokemon Stadium 2 Round 2 lineup and Pokemon episodes 140-144 (Raikou/Ridley Scott Real Madrid Marius Florin is a more colorful Arceus as Riley or Raptor), launch an amazing arcade of video games, become more creative than George Lucas, become smarter than Stephen Hawking, begin the 1000 mile quest with 1 step, cast Sauron’s ring into the volcano, unravel the mystery of the Sith, release yourself from Plato’s Cave, make Kobe with SolitaryWalker and Plato as 1 of 3 Philosopher Kings that we learn from depending on our personality, advance into the Jedi Council, go to Kobe and Slowking as our 2 biggest symbols to aspire to be like, finalize Father Crow’s quest from all knowledge to omnipotence, put Bunny atop, moving mountains, solve Jolee Bindo’s Snake Story, enjoy Bunny’s fantasy writing, go from Z to shining Z, go to Tesla’s remember place with Jirachi, envision the Life in the Future 6000 and Beyond video, activate the clockwork of the Cosmic Force Aegis, put your heart and soul into constructing your Yugioh deck, blossom into the highest nobilities, become the greatest being in the game, design the TH126 Let’s Play community, develop prototypes for LucasArts, destroy the spirit of gravity, feel true mania over victory for the horn, frenzy plant fork the future, descend from the mountaintop to offer universal enlightenment, pursue logic to the most farfetched goals, go on the ultimate adventure, seize the ultimate prize, go down the Rabbit hole, understand the ultimate meaning of Pokemon, let it all hang out at the ultimate level, the Rainbow bridge continues as the story goes on forever, join into Eagun's Pikachu Family, love of learning, use Yoda’s infinite time to solve the infinite mystery, surf the cosmic ocean, expand schematics beyond the furthest fringes of mind, Wish for joy that we each see to shine sparkles of random rainbows for If to Will, think about Bunny everyday to always be Happy, prevent time travel to protect our sacred future, pursue all limitless horizons of unfolding possibilities, secure Eldes’s Battle Studies in Jovi’s Purification Chamber of hyper advanced esoteric technologies with drama in simulated Shingo-Verse music, and achieve Perfect Electrocution within Shadow Lugia’s purification chamber of systemic labyrinths and Jovi’s Bliss as a Shiny Silver Raichu Kid's WB Yourself transforming in the Cosmic, Rainbow, Nothingness, and Master aspects of the Force. The Light side is Love, and the Dark side is Will. Serenity calms the raging sea. Wisdom furthers the highest pathway. Unfolding releases wish from feathers of Bunny. Tempest has lovely fruity aromas. Healer’s Life sets a goal and divine objective. All Glory sets the world and the kingdom free. A Thousand Roads adds all uniqueness and diversity to the world. Merlin’s Secret discovers pure fantasy. Amazing Grace finds the best possibilities. Sephiroth attaches the highest Star-crown~jewel. Balance destroys the dinner table. Push the Limits uproots danger. Secret Call makes Meganium blissful in pure Imagination. Sacred Nirvana pushes the box open. Exile blazes in a trail of glory. Millions of Stars make destiny, unleashing, and potential unlimited. Miss Moon seeks for higher ambitions. Evanescent Direct Elsewhere seeks the key to the kingdom. Halo Tree Life grows until the state of mind is realized. Temple of the Mages seeks wisdom. Sanctuary of Light imprisons purity in freedom to fly and give birth in Rainbows. Night at the Oasis realizes the highest possible potential. Passing the Gates is your heavenly treasure. Lady of the Lake wins. My internal World is kaleidoscope of zen and epic transcendent adventure. It is literally equal to My imagination.Take Earth, intensify its terrain and diversity, add stuff like: the odd unusually colored sky, add elements of rich/unique architecture and out of this World intense/breathtaking landscapes, flora, fauna, every last imaginative fantasy and alien race and creature, passion, companionship, fable morality, varied atmospheres, magic, portals, true love, surrealism, semi-realism, strong bonds, symbolism, exciting challenge, individualistic unique characters, awesome magical forces of nature, scale, maze and puzzle intricasy, other senses, extra dimensions, physically inconceivable sensations and colors, elements of survivalist fantasy/science-fiction and horror, incredibly dense spectacular futuristic cities, stunning light ambiance, post-apocalyptic scenes, exotic villages, streamline utilities, bright colors, dreamy colors, techno-utopias, futuristic transportation, spaceflight, other Worlds, fantastical historical influences, floating things, extra moons/suns/planets in the sky and a few Rainbows and you have just 1% of it.1) Kobe Bryant/Marius Florin impossible cosmology – Reviving the lance of the dragon demon risks a screen of Super Mario Sunshine wilted petals in an awkward homing beacon for the Seymore the Scientist snare.2) Kid's WB Yourself – Get ready for high zodiac chosen times and places for you to be born in 1993 as the famous Bunny graces the television set for excitement and traces of a long logic to think around the regular plots and screws of the system for a rabbit hunt of rungs in the dna for Mew to spin out the fire fractals of lunch time Pikachu packets of eden.3) Embark along the Johto Journeys Staircase – There’s a wonderland incantation in the roomy mischief of thieving and Nietzsche and never to be rendered obsolete reaches of the green-field fantasy flirting into offering the tribute of Tyranitar to hold Nietzsche masks in all grounds of jumbling puzzle cubes to the internal workings of a complex and universal mind.4) Find Dragonite at Bill's lighthouse – This all awaited treasure of phones and sonar gives the colosseum keepers a sacred vow.5) Love of learning – That Nintendo Prima strategy guide lectures of highlight squeezes of the extra ingredient or move to supply into the powerhouse of marking the mainframe to trigger and set off the calculated collapse makes the game freak classes accept an ample amount of hardware to plunge the head first metaphysical bridge of understanding.6) Use Yoda’s infinite time to solve the infinite mystery – It’s infinitely goliath and great of an undertaking to tackle the giants of physics to philosophy and fiction the little sparrow of the glad wish to make a castle cozy and swim the seven seas with a more implicit snare of the Reborn Prophet sweeping the cartridge of accords to the minute maid kool aid jammers of red fruit ferry to Socrates saving people’s souls from the garbage generator of what was so small and chicken chaser Fable Hero, to extraordinary and random of a distortion of old world rules to be unorthodox and uplifted.7) Harmonizing Zang's System – Brinks of starboard bullet bill pop tarts give a Barney Palantir to smooch the club penguin champion.8) Teleport atop Zarathustra's Wizard's Tower – The enchantment of ages surpassed by the all masterful lightning cracks into view an envelope of Love to slip through and move at the speed of light without explanation or science to a point where reversal and hacking the matrix mainframe levels a skyrocket. Meganium was in Love with the many meanings and interpretations of the Winnie the Pooh Bear dream-gate of transversal and readaptation of snips of Hair that worm their way through a big blueberry pie. The escalator of the time machine bobbles and finds its pace on whirling aerospace.9) Transcend Zarathustra's Azure Bell and eternal security – That Father Crow mentors the sages and giraffe floats to misty mansion sour cream copycat gummy bears pierces an island of hilarious roman colosseum apricot GS ball bulldozers houses a puppeteering mint condition card scrapbook to shoe weep the marble banners. The cloud 9 rabbit hole rewords the station of ruminating mermaids to walk on the south pole with fun factory Revan emulating the techniques of Yoda. This title is sensational and saluting the highway of a long lost Atlantis. We make Kobe Bryant Philosopher-King.10) Become the ultimate darkness and the ultimate light – It takes centuries, decades, millennia and so much more beyond imagination to plot the way to all eves and climaxes, but it’s always a grand scheme and transpiring of sweet rhymes and gourmet satisfaction. Eagun suspends his Ho-Oh into market district silph company, where the witchcraft conversion ascended master ball bounces above Bowser.11) Become the Ubermensch in Thus Spoke Zarathustra – Becoming the highest man is so inviting of a ticket to flora and fauna of fashion and gladiator’s shipwreck to contact the Bunny with flutes and corkscrew maneuvers shining the doorways and roots of the mountain to synthesize the Ultimate Life Form for thunder-bolting will-lines saving the day on ice theatric candlesticks of fruitful birds lights the blueprint of canvas coronation. We every day honor and cherish the understanding of the foolish giggles and electrifying event horizons of signature and binoculars of the past to future that the footsteps of new sights will fracture the well centered core of scholarship to be completely reinvented and drawn out again.12) Building Shingo's BladeRunner2049 System about Bunny – Harnessing the full Force kingship of trinity wookies forms the galactic database of a druid bond with the haystack superhero.13) Free yourself from all restrictions – True power and destiny are always possible as long as you put all of your strength and prolonging into the lowest route of penetration and timing with a gun and arsenal that bangs out of the box of farfetched negotiation. No law or axiom or way of nature is too great to be transcended by Wish. Bunny escapes all Hogwarts mischief and pettiness to become arch-mage of House Telvanni. Then sharp and crystalline spheres of world chained omega continues forever, always working and wondering about something new. That we emerge free and fine in a smithy of reconstruction and conceptions of the ultimate is ripe and potent.14) Make fantasy greater than truth – The clarity of swarming mountains lets loose the thunderbolt of Poimandres to crown the pinnacle of Pikachu to Machu Pichu as the face and center of the universe for all healing and happy islands hatching the true and most pleased face of Pichu.15) Become an RPG video game hero – These shrouds and mists of the greater beyond, into spellcasting and mountain climbing into ever new ranges shows that dreaming and making our voyage through aquarium after arboretum ticks the Dark Magician’s valley of the Jedi archons to repeat the cycle of valor and sink down into Celebi’s Lake of Life with a vengeance and calling for far out metropolis jolts of the invincible cluster of soup and unknown alphabet ruins chasing a rapturous consideration of fossils obliterated by pages of hourglass Gray Fox fascination with questing and lurking into an ever more remote horizon with angled dream-works folding the crater of dinosaur penalties robed in refined astronaut suits for bell tower awarding mystic melody chromatics and stamina of way-shrine shards of evolution. The video game goldmine of fractal levity and entailment wields a dragon-fire and soul gem of renown and lordship. I await the coming of perfection and experience to jingle the tin tower roof of flocks of Lugia.16) Moving mountains – That the spirit introduces the venom and fangs of the fist to traject the long and potent last supper table breaks it asunder.17) Adventurous Curiosity – The world roars with the snapshot of time to echo and collide with giant scatterings of flowers and gems to reap from Darth Nihilus with a hose of props and costumes with Nietzsche wearing the mask of Tyranitar. Discovering new landscapes and Hawaii threading the needle of bloom and craze zaps a contour of verging leftovers. You can capture the whole world in your mind, and its made so much easier by gathering every drop of the Pokemon Star Wars Lugia adventure monsoon. This makes passion and spontaneity thunder topple the mountain.18) Questions – Pondering the dazzle capture card of leaning edge vitality and constitution of the ever wheeling labyrinth of masterpiece equations and birthing the trilogies of force and weight into the twilight shows that by progressing with the world of contingencies gives significance to the portal of going anywhere and doing anything and everything at full maximum and past always with a scrutiny that rises and falls with empires and astonishment is how mega built fortresses of movie time patterns ask on the absolutes to wither away and give more scale to works of fiction enlightens the making of the mystical to reach out and grab a stream of earth slicing competition. That the outliers are all tracked and exceeded shows that wonder and the inquisitive perpetually enlarge the size of life.19) Take risks for huge rewards since failure in a future timeframe is inevitable without trying – This cannot be stressed more. It’s tremendously and absolutely imperative that you untangle yourself from sense and reason to perceive so much more, so much better fables, and lines of thinking that erode the walls of imprisonment to find meaning and bliss in the meadow of glass painting worlds without end that roll and spiral into mirth and frequency. The mind blazes a trail of glory with demons defeated and the biggest wave triumphed over as the ultimate possibilities inevitably under the strata of Bunny unfold.20) Inexorable extrication – All hailing words of the deceiver’s refinery give the signature of imperial prophecy with the will of the world eyeing the canopy of colors.21) Surging self electrocution – I feel fear for the last time, says the Hero getting revenge on the architect of destruction in the hallway of heroes sticking an ice cream blue blade into the frosty mind’s bizarre gaze into regions unknown.22) Become experientially over struck – The climax of fulfilled prophecies and the way of nature turned upside down in a relentless pursuit of perfection and beauty always endows expansion without equal. That Pocahontas is flying into oneness with the blue corn moon is Rhydon as Raptor and Michael Jordan.23) Collecting Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism – The first step on the path of becoming truly free and liberated is to engage in and enjoy the philosophical journey, or the hero’s journey. We cast aside doubt and sense to conceive of the absolutely oracular and the sorcery of wizard’s phosphorescence. That there’s myth making and legendary sagas to always explore and bound further from is a point of classic inspiration and great upheaval. Barbie of Fairytopia blesses the sky in vales of extraordinary awe to ignite and spellbind the future cosmos.24) Aim high as in great attempts it is glorious even to fail – The proper mindset for rising above the shackles of determinism and flying off into fringes unknown is in a might and ferocity that whips up a devastating sandstorm of gale force destruction as the whims of a child becoming a tyrant transfer the inside humor and clover lucky warmth of a splendid diamond spirit. Watching the sunset and becoming Champion of Oblivion has a star of firebrand Venus winking into novelty toyboxes. This spurs on a grail of screeching Silver versatile polymath to infinity and beyond. And in goal setting and tossing aside the last lines of blockade, the crosshair diagonal cuts the fence.25) Categorizing SolitaryWalker’s System – Yoda as head and grandmaster of our order is always searching and thinking of the most extreme and outlandish possibilities. Yoda centers his mind and trains his intellect and intuition for the apple of heart and archaic dreams to blast a carbonite projector into the forms and majesty of the utopia playground summit of indestructible mountaintop revelations and wisdom.26) Become smarter than Stephen Hawking – To make conquest and victory with the learning project, starting out with the basics, or the most fundamental properties of conceptualization and creator’s sparks is to pulverize and smash asunder every bond and link in the laws of nature with frenzy and almighty omega shattering with the deepest devouring of length and eons split apart by the mass shadow generator. Science is a way of controlling and dominating all levels of life and beyond, but why stop there? There’s a whole construction yard of SolitaryWalker yin and yang carrying a millennium falcon arsenal or skyrockets and bazooka mastery as the ubermensch signs the letter to open unlimited chariots of the gods whizzing unbeatable demonstrations of the star forge at 200% capacity.27) Complete the Pokedex – That there’s always more to foresee into the distant gloom of mirror image exquisite workmanship is flashy and psychotic of a spoon club to extend the doors of marksmanship to eye the prize of glamour and stardom rattling and shaking with the deepest consequences into alien and human existence. Pokemon explodes with meaning and fortune to turn the world on its head and transform everything. Original macro-verse entrapments of fine tuning and neck to neck Meganium artistry splashing and waving with miraculous glee escorts the princess to worlds unknown. A way of conducting affairs of the most frivolous and lush screams of warm Halloween winds the watch and puts a toucan of craze and beast control to haggle with the dominoes of doom.28) Emerge atop RaptorWizard's Multidimensional Reality of the Game – To impart an all valuable and inestimable courage genre crisscrossing of frenzy and exasperatingly frosted flakes Bruce Lee cascades a bush gardens rainbow of the Kardashev Scale.29) Become the greatest being in the game – That Mew refurbishes a lantern of combing hair figurines nestled in the heart of template powered folders of files sees a roaming meridian of crying out to the lord of the rings asks for an obsidian entertainment milky way dragon capture jar as being overpowered and grown to a high voltage gauntlet of ever incessant simulator cybernetics is how Mew is multidimensional, even to the most examined property of the Realgam Tower game show with Atton Rand walking into a trap, and summer sentience reaping the black widow.30) Transcend tom montalk's matrix control system – That life is so much more profound and incomprehensibly mind blowing and a deluge of hurricane capacity far flung into effects underrated gives us the full view and trespassing into the final levels of interrogation.31) When the moment of truth comes accept your destiny and when it's your chance to be a hero rise to the challenge – There’s a golden gaze into the largest stations of fancy conjecture and purposes rocking the venue of present moment shaping of the most arduous yet worthy directive for facing the hands of the clock tower wraith flourishing transparent capes to betray the surprise blossom of new moods and channels to rescue the tarps of performance spectacle Krane memos strategies on overwhelming odds made meaningless and mute.32) Get rid of all evil and visit lower levels to appreciate the higher – There’s no meaning in being taken down and trampled of all feathers and friendship when unnecessary and under developed tribal madness makes what could be so merry and ripe a prison and fallen state that, though beautiful, will one day surpass the beauty of all internalizations and fogs, though still long in coming and entranced guardians. You are required beyond all signs of the 2nd coming of God in 2060 to darken all living lights from the toxic tears of the savior.33) Feel true mania over victory for the horn – Taking off and singing with the colors of the wind as Bunny revives the dead grasses and turns the wheels of time with a glacier of photo Santa Clause returns shows that the more we Love Bunny, the more powerful that She will become. Snatching a watch tower Jigglypuff palm palm is a chef of Pikachu exploring the Legend of Zelda time-gate of the Journal of the Whills, showing that overnight concise yet engaging narratives of fingertip Exeggutor light bringers go inside of Aslan and party on his planet.34) Orchestrate the Big Crunch and the Big Chill – You may intuitively think that this theme is one of the later ones, but honestly, the physical is just the starting point, the prototype, the earlier curvature that must be ever so outrageously inverted and overhauled to match a case of plentiful beauty and love. The universe, let alone earth are just so small and incompetent of a nest for shooting for broke with enhanced graphics and further projections for mapping out every inch to macro-verse of serenity and psychic grips of the numb trance of disco mountain with feelings and harmony embedding language and counsel. Bringing a desperately needed and long awaited finish to the hopes of the devil in constricting all of life to physical laws and pain can and must be broken.35) Create and destroy infinite macroverses – As a bare minimum expectation, the will to erupt the grand canyon of fossils for every previous impossibility and law can and must be rendered obsolete as new trade routes make the Final Annihilator wreak bizarre yet sublime munching orange islands intelligence of chessboard Lewis Carrol cunning razor mind mistletoe Pegasus alpha. That the telescope of whisker mouse movie stars awkwardly pick up a Jovi fire fist stump in the ground of Celtic corona backs a dollhouse small mercantile of heart-nexus numbers.36) Break the Laws of existence – I laugh at and mock the weakness and old and outdated system of lost causes and missing pieces as the racecar zips a torrent of possessive devil minded apex canon splattered and rejected by the new Xbox to seize the moment against gravity and wipe out all poison and leftovers with a shine and coat that polymerizes shapeshifting dove Lugia Bunny with extravagant juice of fame and ripe potions hitting the hyperspace button for arrow dancing and cupid capturing.37) Destroy the spirit of gravity – That our ultimate adversary keeps tricking himself into probability and the sensible sunken stupid simpleton means that the arrow of time can always repeat and blur and fudge the lines of lunatic outlander of the Nerevarine oracle to the fool’s Infin. Zarathustra would pronounce God dead as the would be conqueror and star of a long dampened Jade Empire ponytail. Thinking rigorously and with no mercy acts as dust and speck of the eternal hourglass overturned every day to start again anew in the great noon.38) Achieving infinite mastery of creation – Being macho and rifling the gizmos of the game to the supreme grab of the monopoly puts a Bilbo Baggins into the bottom bastion.39) Hone the way of the closed fist – Evil is everywhere, and must be crumpled and sniffed out of life at all costs. It’s only by playing by the rules, and dealing with things justly that, no matter how hard, you do them then releases the star-bird of blood in the pool of parchment saddle shaped universe Manu Ginobili hardening the Pharaoh lebron’s heart.40) Pursue logic to the most farfetched goals – Schematics is a bulletproof and shaking the roof vista to extend a rule burning candy for whacking the curtains of the last airplane with a da Vinci gypsy mime holding wings with a Mandalorian jet pack that makes the reason of philosophy stir the twitching reflexes of a youthful yarn.41) Make the value of mastering hyperspace like a novel's journey rather than the destination – That synchronized flickering of fairytale ecstasy and the universal merry-go-round of star-burst blizzards to healthy and empowered flights of spring show that getting the philosopher’s treasure hunt to view the entirety of size and magnitude with new divisions and forklifts to apprenticeship realigned into constellation ladders is epic and ceremonial. We freeze frame the elongated and stretching path of becoming and installing our ideas into cute and benign hazes of fluff and recital enacts a charm of luggage gone on 5 star vacation. Theories spin the web of greater aspirations made at least somewhat more apparent and powerful by being carried on the wings of love and life the ideals of how things should be. And the mind is the willer, the seer, the forge of the endless continuum. That’s where our wishes and artistry find a release.42) Surf the cosmic ocean – Hiring the dopey Slowpoke curmudgeon made Bunny blabber on about pool noodle squiggly lines of soft cotton clouds.43) Receive Bunny as Sabrina – Being a spring of clairvoyant possession and spirited away Chihiro fonts of stage fright engines gives a swirling volume library conduit of gadget gross Nikola Tesla latch cracking a second chance photo album, with fancy tools and pieces of the imaginative puzzle giving a wallpaper fume of allure and inception of ultimatum moonshine. This sets the cup of eternal youth film to a talisman of fluid warriorship for the dungeon adrenaline rush through wire to wire fantasy fire.44) Experience all of Pikachu's expressions in Pokemon Yellow – That the foaming minion kaleidoscope entre fear turned into Saturn Love pocket monsters wrong way to edgy uber dragon laser Mt. Battle gives the most praiseworthy land-speeder of taking Bunny across the widest reaches of a luxury spacecraft over the final fantasy octagon is how the most complete weaponry of self soul gives access to the full infinitude of grandeur and extra spice to the running waterfall of face furniture. Michio Kaku engineers food for thought with a gas station toilet seat mimicking Bunny.45) Fissure the white space shatterpoint – That the prismatic aura of every possible state and inner string resonance of the broken and rebuilt future of fun is how evanescent lanes pump their Poimandres with voices of the mountain uber basket Bunny labor day winter-hold for rusting the keys of a chainmail mithril. Frodo would enter into a glancing packet of cards to keep coins and shares of the dwarves in vault Bunny.46) Expand schematics beyond the furthest fringes of mind – There’s no place like home, as the more we look within ourselves, and live in the mind, the more the Bug’s Life bird-house stimulates the stinkers of Jack and the Bean-stock pictures of Pikachu.47) Celebrate victory forever – Being proud and arrogant in sacrifice of the average and ordinary to orchestrate phenomenal and breathtaking escapes of craft and steel enters into the game forms and roads less travelled but anchoring so much further to enrich the capital accomplishments of justice with the earnings of a millennium. Meganium 1 day won the world cup, and it was fantastic, tremendous, gargantuan. Now there is always sunshine, always radiance, and always Bunny.48) Paint Meganium's face with the Flower of eternity – That sprite like flashes of brave veils intercept the Alice in Wonderland teatime pinch of the overgrowth makes offensive vomit percentages of the iconoclast shove a rumba of Love secret lair of the Blaine Bill put an algorithm of rocket science to the charity easel of infatuated rollercoasters with Chikorita molten plumes to the cliffside annual chameleon stallion that firmament drops down the angels to usher in the morning star as child of the rainbow.49) Brane walking Meganium – To extract a rare stone or relic from all of the roses and strobe-light Henry Gale jurisdiction pipes a filet-o-fish reader’s hook to get the whole arcanum of atronach regeneration to put in the seldom elemental salts of the mouse ear Disney props. Bunny pops out of any hole into any world, from the Rakatan temple of Revan disabling Star Forge security in a land of forbidden secrets and evolved legacies, to the beaches of the Summerset Isles of the Altmer, the towers of time write in white.50) Diving down the clarity present arcanum and the polarized ebony whirlpool – That the flood of countless systems meets a pounds for pieces in the axis of the Latias playground is sung in gliding elegance.51) Go to tesla's remember place with Jirachi – Having values that emblazon the whole globe of oceans to yonder overpowered by the extra squeeze of launching the fabrics and games of creation gives a butterfly of entertainment in the Yoda harbor of graduation and timeless fuzz wrought and balanced by the breath of the prophet endows a ghost of leprechaun forestry jungle breaching the most striking colors of Lothlorien visiting the elves of lore and uniqueness binds a collar of healing and undertow awakening. The desires of fountains in the soul to whisper with the wrinkling oasis of jewels in heaven for matrimony and flow give a ground of lush mosaics to inscribe the name of life. Wishes are so eternal, so fragrant, so frolicking with festival and soundtracks that the way to blessed messages in the wind always remembers this to make the dream simulator more real than anything.52) Unlock the ultimate legacy of RaptorWizard's Secret Garden of Rare Quotes – These teachings and precepts of our order, founded by Yoda as SolitaryWalker give the imagination an encore to piston prime the prime maximum axioms of fuzzy to resolute image of crowning accelerated mind power. Merlin sneaks into the chamber of Count Dooku to grasp the gungan Jar Jar Binks shocked yet relieved and forever in starstruck exuberance over the ultimate victory of Bunny.53) Capture Slowking's System – Having fun with then pen to position capital fleets of intergalactic to imagination nexus floodgates of all grappling fruit punch wrestles with Einstein over dicey Han Solo.54) Omnipotence – Granting all wishes with the precious pipe dream daring advent lumped into the frosty the snowman Lao Tzu granted a language to an alien admin of the summit of the haunted king of Gondor in the skull squishing shroud of green ghouls.55) Indomitable willpower – Making our mansion shake the foundations of old outlines is how the spirit is chronologically attained to a great goal in the wellspring toucan of the Rainforest Café.56) Learn every power in the Force – The unforetold demolition of all devils into the drapes of the witch king of the Nazgul order a clone army to strut in desert drooling electric gates to the crystal changing Kreia the chaos controller.57) Activate the clockwork of the Cosmic Force Aegis – These quietly materialized tenets give the Ultimate Aeon of Will a hexagram of absolutely mesmerizing alchemies to mark a ritualistic meter on soap opera palace of space castle waters of will to pour the secrets of the eons to George Lucas across context in every mad scientist Porygon Z of tangled systems.58) Learn the lesson of perception to always focus and learn from your environment constantly as the greatest goal – Being an expert of making a greater promise to engage in every physical activity that broadens and deepens the entire mountaintop of camera crimson streaking gives a pearl of soda pop pumpkin ghost wormhole sneak preview of wizards gone giga brane worlds. That the game is continually recombined into a scary face Pokemon makes all tension switches give a fluctuating dessert topping to whopper poached safari zone café.59) Be ready and ripe in the great noon in Zarathustra's quote – Although this is not the end, this is the most important point. This is what makes everything possible in the aftermath, along with what redeems everything that came before it. Shakespeare risks all drama and seas of the never ceasing courtyard thanksgiving turkey Bunny with Eskimo meal permafrost armor to remake the seasons of parties and trials of the chosen 1.60) Put Your Heart and Soul into constructing Your Yugioh deck – Being a search device to connect the laws and find the core of the ether binding a stamp of recreational shockwaves finishes a pot of gold. The writers of the Zen garden picture the highest light with a shadow of the highest plush playing a chocolate wish box for making Bunny’s Soul inspire a vanity of compassion and contest heist battlefront.61) Organize Albert Einstein's library quote – That universal codexes and archives rival and rank in a hollow bastion spelling B fiction overload of sonnet after poem of crestfallen leeches in the Mournhold Clockwork City shows that Sotha Sil made a denial of all existing systems and subsets to plunge the capital into chosen 1 feuds of the great intellects to see the upcoming midway cloth fuses ignite the theory of everything.62) Create the Storybook worldbuilding quote – That we can polymerization redesign ourselves to be any character with all imagination to hurl the ziti of hissing serpents to dinosaur kings of the cross contextual is an apple alpha of Yoda’s hut transcended into a great Chinese tower for embers of the Faust chilling hell into a frozen slumber of the matrix cheaters dumping souls into the Kobe Blastoise eons of Will experience.63) Defeating MathewStarWars/TheMartialArtsJedi in the Orre Colosseum Finals hosted by Bunny's Kardashev Civilization – At this most exalted and fated of encounters, rivalling the Armageddon of symphony and long leaps of faith to wrap up the donut chronicles of unicorn remedies and silver songs, the lion digs a hole to China and crushes the encyclopedia ratings of man and mouse to permeate an angelhood chapter-book figuring in solitary adventures of soul salvation as the winds of new beginnings power up the console with the edge of extrication to glow white hot with the Eagun ash as a beacon and bridge to greater happenings and more joyous celebration of victory forever. To volt tackle and cream the zipper of father time with a tale spinning imaginative branches to more unleashed chains of omega shows that stopping and thwarting Tyranitar is a mission of the most vital importance as Matt bargains with all prophecy and destiny to show that his champion’s seal eclipses all midnight and silences dawn.64) Becoming Bunny65) Open the door to Your Heart as shadow Lugia – That childhood luster plays a zoo of fresh emotions and churning of the memorial waters pleases the beams of godhood to pose the round robin restoration efforts of shivering rendering entices versions of wands and lightsabers riding the balloons and detonators polishing a cord of higher self song. Lugia is revived and lovely in purity and wholeness with a lucidity and barnes and noble gift card of imposter parchment Maleficent.66) Shine your lightsaber crystal of true nature – That Anakin hugs a teddy bear and rewatches the match of the millennium and the sparkle of the aftermath proves strands of stormy weather to heavenly grace of serene fissured leviathan havens grants an original soundtrack of scoundrel to cupcake buoyancy rubs with genie’s bottle of fiesta cheerleader rubies.67) Transform into the Force – That we no longer have to worry about schedules and timeframes, but rather have an open fantasy ball makes all relaxation and learning possible in a conduit of flavor and tsunami milkshakes. The Force lives forever, gives imminence and manifestation. We merge into this white hole of will and if. That pixel prances with a glove of spell-craft coils and shepherd’s pie.68) Travel to Wayne Herschel's source in Oneism – The bathing of the sacrificial lamb to house the seat of starshine shivering tales of our heritage and birthright is all company of the Slowking bringing a contingency sharpener to the drill of dragonfly engineering spaceships with Kang the Mad.69) Go from Z to shining Z – Snowpoint temple makes the infrastructure of the ageless steel empire position a cheerleader’s airplane of the haunted hotel bring a big cockroach become afraid of Meganium in a Casey platinum star of the lazy parrot in celebration having a chuckle at the charcoal John Stockton burned by the fire of Charizard.70) Go from Neo Genesis to Neo Destiny Pokemon Cards – That excitement and ebbs and flows of the quantum crusaders break the branches and bones of black hole buggers makes Ender confront the cult of drunken sailors make the starry elder scroll go to the Jedi proving grounds and enact a council of clear water Vis from the flopping jaguar’s jewel in sandy rumbling droid legs post Jabba the sailboat sirens.71) Work for the Gray Fox in Oblivion – That an extremely high and mighty area to uncover and put into perspective and magician’s fortune and hat-tricks gladdens the embrace of challenge and triumph lords over the under-city with an eye for heroics planting a big end game reward for fame and everlasting stingrays holding the mystic water of the finest hour at the George Lucas Donald duck wizard of quick tempered steel in the ultimate heist.72) Design the TH126 Let's Play community – Bringing out the beast of successive transplant mind explosions and action architectonics dead drop assassinations makes the advantageous maverick import an apple of fair inventory rocking chair of Bunny as an old lady with a red handkerchief sewing some cloth be the ghost of maiden’s peak worshipping a Father Crow necropolis to Entei as the God consciousness ranks the bumble bee Casey catch me if you can blazer of external to awry Kingdom Hearts.73) Develop prototypes for LucasArts – Lucas was brainiac and all exhaustive with idea after intellectual summit minded bard of the lore shiny Lugia with a girly pin missile jagged peacock bill Ho-Oh sound bar of transcendental music giving ocarina Lugia’s song meaning of all macroverses.74) Make the knowledge of all things possible by tapping into God's mind as pieces of our own minds – That God animates and permeates every inch of the cosmic fabric and beyond shows that industrial mania and special spoon-fulls of sugar guest open the door with flying tempest trajectories outer rim Luke Skywalker venture to the Heart of the Universe as Wayne Herschel of Oneism, and see the soul of Silver.75) Go from Pokemon Gale of Darkness to Pokemon XG Next Generation – Each side of the same coin grabs an orc from the princess atrium of candle light shrines to the diamond city language of crystal chalices waves a bunch of extraterrestrial April Fool’s Day vultures of the singing crows on elephant raffle tickets to the trick-room rudder of the rubber duck rancor encore of caravans to Nietzsche’s higher race and gardens of guile.76) Enter into Bunny's Imagination – The orbs of blushing exhibitions of nerd rage and Grand Master Li being the fist of tantalizing madness ore sees the water dragon as the formless and serpentine riddle maker of a glitched old man as Yahweh the wise. Bunny has a polygon purse from which density reverberations give the alarm for weird aliens and shrinking Lewis Carroll potions. Bunny can watch every insight and inkling into the varla stone sheer cold halo of voodoo and dress-up. Bunny walks into lands before time with an elementary school pucker of the breeding middle-earth.77) Free will – Going with the flow and entertaining all imaginative thought trails lights a flighty fragrance of rainbow barriers brought apart with the flash of inspiration guiding every snoring wish.78) Mastering the Dragon Mind of Zen – Buddha went into the land of laughing dragons to pose with the Articuno howling winds of the uplifted ether.79) Become God in Giordano Bruno's quote – The cost of branching into this section of the Malachor V Lau Tzu survivor of the all disintegrating thunder casts a Balloon D’Or hilt of the lightsaber to spit out the cannonball crunch of the striking soaring soul into the dream-gate highest gold.80) Focus the flow of creation – That the insurmountably complex and channeled chains of continuing cartoon chapters etch their trek into the Star Wars circuit gives a burning herbivore Arceus the starstruck chili peppers of a blue Mew ringing up the guardian’s legacy to dragon’s den summoners of the emblem road runner of both parallel cobwebs with Caterpie growing a wingspan of under colosseum evoking.81) Bubble hearts – A Love of all conceptual and theoretical possibilities and causes in the canon of creation chooses the charms for churning the chess board with the Queen of Hearts brought to the death speaker-set to be licked by Gengar as he ties a cord of concentrated curtains of kindness to Pikachu from the purple Nascour of the ending wrapping paper.82) Birth all worlds of light – The troops of the Ludacris photo divined Dr. Doo-little folly of accents encumbered reminder of the unidentified sneak from the top rock of an abandoned apartment made Revan speak in many languages to alien acorns of the tortoise and the hair rainbow board.83) Connect the super-nexus – The luminiferous aether reconciles the jubilant Lorelei being a storm cloud of hula hoops and a French fries combination of dinosaurs with electronics makes Darth Vader the scariest Tyranitar in the galaxy, and when he encountered Luke at Cloud City, all of the tubes and pipes that Luke could have fallen through led to different universes.84) Enjoy Bunny's fantasy writing – Wreckage of the podracer supercomputer glowed in the snuggly groom of near at hand twirls of the umbrella to play with Pikachu in the caboose of the loser-ville Gary Oak rendering a Snorlax flute to see time run after a heartwarming episode of the lover and the original soundtrack of the British ebony wood between worlds.85) Earn the Pokemon Stadium 2 R3 poster of Lugia and Ho-Oh curbing the crimson tide – That Giordano Bruno was so etched into the silk of the space spinal dragon cord shows that Rayquaza also solidifies his stroll in the park of Pikachu to hair the Scyther cousin Mantine so Aerodactyl in the ocean hides the stolen brownie heaving of the Iron-masked Marauder rewriting the heist of Life and Light (Tyranitar and Ho-Oh) as the greatest 2 Masters of Pokemon.86) Let it all hang out at the ultimate level as a sheer cold schizoid Lugia – You want to internalize all of your existence so that only your passions and your ideas fuel you. Wanted posters and lofty assessments make the ultimate great oblivion gate and what counteracts the rote and meaningless scissor of enshrined duties. The only thing that matters is your duty, to awaken and shine with all promise and potential in prodigiously unleashing the poltergeist of Poimandres.87) Resonate with the right intensity/mentality for the Pokemon Macroversal Tournament – The mentorship of the studious regal glare in the mural of fast approaching zig zags makes the heart the most trekking herb and nut of the valley in rampaging vapor tile bride snowing with a Mexican Christmas tree speaking in a nifty turn of the mandate of heaven.88) Inherit the Legendary Pokemon Cards – I arrive at the emergency armchair general’s mouthpiece to always be ejecting another edition of the Nintendo Power magazine with sanctuaries of peeping Bunny ears game for the gallery of impressive and exasperating exits at the end of the text.89) Go on the ultimate adventure – That priceless mysteries of the archaic molds to luminous rental stadium give-me’s heeds a call to a life mission or work in Nordic frost for the elsewhere isles prompting ankle deep waters to give a swim that never swaps with a stop.90) Go down the Rabbit hole – That our travels take us to a place where fiction and fantasy infringe into the unexpected and exotic is a taxi with Toys are Us to a forcefield Darth Maul makes the end of the fall Frodo.91) Fire the Rainbow bridge to infinity – Defining all of our moments, from lowest to highest gives a nugget of deduction with Lucas Skywalker Bucks to target a glossary of rugs of Jesus fastened to the surreal regime of arguments finesse lightsaber making the pen pounce on every perish song aegis of old Misdreavus orbs. That the ghost hunt makes Solari of 1 tomb treble milestone Bayern Munich war-hammer let it all hang out at the highest level is how the tent of the white witch sacrifices the soul of the sea to receive resurrection.92) All spectra everywhere – Rising from ashes to ascension makes the universal voucher to bicycle boardwalks haunt the highway of every letter of Love and striving hew of the fancy Shadowfax to order a new malevolence in the Platonic ship of the sublime beach on the chariot of the gourmet dove giving mirth and frequency to a globe of envisioned shatterpoints.93) Descend from the mountaintop to offer universal enlightenment – It’s entirely critical to always be learning things and presenting things to all of the people, to paint the way into the kingdom of heaven, and illustrate the furthest boundaries of what’s possible, or what we can think of, or what we can imagine. That the road is made apparent and crystalline for the father time frankness giver is how the lottery boat tree-beard belly drum is resounded and favored for the Saruman scorch of damnation disturber of the under-hill water-beach peace Forest Gump busy New York Home Alone swiftly tilting planet of hedonistic sky attacks with babies falling from the sky in baskets slowly to the Grinch grounds, including one with Bunny inside.94) Blast the big omniversal wizard’s of the coast blizzard – To effectively teach the highest wisdom, one must be tamed and remade into revitalized reunion with intelligence and perception to arc the redirected lightning of Akatosh into the bird’s eye view of time separated into the parts that we somewhat cast off forever, and the others that always bring a Ditto transformer of Kung Fu Panda styles of fighting into the light-bringer’s loch-ness monster.95) Understand the ultimate meaning of Pokemon – This is the hard one, the mystery, the impossible, and as much as you study this one and my attempt at solving the meaning of life story, this query of avalanches in the hamburger helper makes the Ash Ketchum totem a wheel of fortune.96) The Rainbow bridge continues as the story goes on forever – That there is all chance, and all choreography to grasp the meaning of the eons and Gods of Will, and a merchant’s hope diamond makes Pandora’s box the millennium puzzle of the unforgettable blasphemy of Pikachu prize the eyes and ears of the Gray Fox in a grinning apple browser of the cinematic cipher of the sleepers. To open the flight of strings to ascension in skyscraper future chlorophyll always awakens an aftermath arch-angel.97) Seek wisdom and mastery in solitude as a wizard lord – To undress the diaries of psychic occult clutter and rebooting of the meteor mashing shedding of altitudes makes the most extensive skittle cusp butcher the bookcase door of dawn and dusk in the destiny destruction.98) Join into Eagun's Pikachu Family – Loud expirations of Elendil Light cause soccer crushes and mucky Wes colosseum carnivals Skywalker Ranch have a smile as big as Jan referring to himself as Puka the Pikachu planting his flag on the pinnacle of the typhoon.99) Penetrate across all lanes of infinities-ultimate – The extremities of exuberance and engrossing the many diagonal stargazing soups of clutch yonder fogs of the My Little Pony rancid dust bowl puts Chrysamere the valiant into a streaking wishing star.100) Look into Yoda's abyss – Seeking the yonder trails of good-will and waning lunar latitude shows melting black holes let the stretch of the theory of everything universal connector offer a vortex or illusion of the stubbornly persistent have Einstein look God in the eyes and ears where I see me as the author (I’m Bunny).101) Blossom into the highest nobilities – Burn heal the opera pouch cheddar barnyard owl of the towel to the cobra kai certainty barometer feed the Hamtaro a beenie bear with a happy meal Marril of the dining dummy in fiddle stick sisterhood stardom in the jostling Joker.102) Unleash Suicune – Bunny is a Suicune, lively and whimsical with a touch of taste and artistry to freelance lunge into new opportunities and hallmark mirkwood purification.103) Wish for joy that we each sea to shine sparkles of random rainbows for If to Will – That the speechcraft of sprouting Bunny ears entreats us to lads in their earth bending bounce shows that the firepower of Ewok crumbs of the lembas bread leads with a merry embrace the folklore of the farm fresco.104) Think about Bunny everyday to always be Happy – To be caught up in the dressing of fluffy friendship gives effect and a name for kneeling down at the table of brotherhood with a ranger Aragorn prospecting an Arwen Evenstar arrow of eternity.105) Consider all perspectives of da Vinci's Last Supper – The spawn of origins and mystic melody convalescence springs the highest man.106) Feelings for futures reverse to foresee failure won if – Even if you have a feeling that something is going to happen, you should ignore it, because Imagination is always greater than what was destined or meant to be in the future. If your Heart wants something, and you desire it enough, then it just will happen, regardless of the laws of nature.107) Prevent time travel to protect our sacred future – That the fairy god mother can relish the skipping planets of chimed sequences in the Lawrence laptop means that the floating palace has a place above time.108) Snag and purify all of the shadow Pokemon – Bringing everyone back to the Relic Forest at the dawn of time to remember who we are and where we came from could be a serenity and salutations of strange winds blowing and mysterious forces enveloping adds the phantom sketch of a hazy horizon slowly eating up the whole multiverse until the dark sided king is checkmated at the game’s highest stage for the win.109) Achieve enough wisdom through age to become a demiurge in Tom Montalk’s System – The last battle instantly vanquished the titans of dim distance away from the Yahweh wardrobe of polka dot gamble cube crossroads of the Jurassic Park hell circle as the Meganium incite the words of the warrior Wartortle gumball machine as Bunny explodes out of the vault and goes to the vampire swordsman of mana for the Endar Spire launching the battle meditation vine ridge parkway of the Star Forge flurry of far away countries and kingdoms with an attic of Zoo Tycoon zippers to the zenith.110) Recollect on AHiddenWorld’s video – The numberless murmurings of far off vistas to treadmill marsh badge stamina of the lady’s spray heeds a gushing fountain of the fidgeting Fool.111) Conquer Anil Mitra's Journey in Being New World – Taming the mind to consequences of outrageous endeavors into long sighted gurus of the spreading bad-sheet reacts with poles and pincirs.112) Follow Oneism star maps to uncover the star forge in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic – These threads of the plot weaver employ a rubix cube of fleshed out dinosaur sketches of a sector of the local loopholes in the homing beacon of credits and surfing Pikachu cardinal directions gives the Herschey shards a boasting platform of how and when to hibernate.113) Pursue all limitless horizons of unfolding possibilities – The match made in heaven of Man and Bunny whirls in a spiral staircase of clues and benign guidance to never stop looking into life and annual model wading through the flesh to fairy factory Force focuser of Phenic City water as Nascour looks into my eyes and sees the diamond of my highest Heart in heaven’s Himalaya Humunga Dunga after Pokemon Gale of Darkness for dizzy punching ultimate combat ratio achieved in Atlantis sandal water shoe snoozing under the typhoon lagoon.114) Masquerading with the Tao's Final Annihilator Polarities – Trends in the guild hall don’t move or worsen the tight mental grip the mad scientist flying saucer sorcery exerts on taxing the tank of indomitable lich king codes as the wizard came disguised as a careful farmer of Star Wars aliens.115) Evolving on the storybook journey of becoming the top kardashev civilization at every level – This speech of the famous mutiny of all outlandish fiends in the spilled milk guns down the eccentric orbit of Scorpio C3P0 rebelling in 5 Guys hamburgers.116) Become Gandalf the White – Once all omens are marked out and dispatched into restaurant rumors of the Polaris page, then hopping waffles can walk into the city of mach would be electricians of a task to cut earth in half.117) Become a Pokemon Wizard – The focus shrines of mana and present unraveling invite a hastening death to remake the matter into mind. The courage the cowardly dog doomsday gives the highest light a credits exposition of altogether benevolent letters that speak of enacted positives in a sea of enchanted moogles of the coupon certificate of a fateful encounter into the plunder and risen avenues that walk into well-documented borders of the psychic tree looming in the alchemical illusion of highness enlightenment from the field to the film of father time forked into the fashion square mall.118) Become Michael in Pokemon Gale of Darkness – Tiring ruby shoes see the still waters unmask a crisp fume of the lavender town shoal cave guaranteeing family force flight to make the incompetent imbeciles of the wrong side put into shame and neglect from asking about the hardest purification.119) Launch an amazing arcade of video games – The track rouses a throbbing built in chimney stack to credit a bug in the flaw of fatal fig newtons.120) Psycho boost Eldes to exponentially overturn the Kardashev scale – That the most honored and revered way of salvation and flourishing and everlasting kingdoms grant their refuge in hotel Telvanni sneers the serpent into a fruit valley windmill Electabuzz of the Valentines Day harvester get Count Dooku to jump out of the ground a reverse transformer of the budding dew drops makes the heavenly altar of Kreia’s confidence eat the Fox cinema convertor to Kanto exporting Lapras Sabrina parkways with a Smoky Bear hydro pumping permit glittering in new uncut scenes of the scrabble casino.121) Sparkling in the superholographic glitter of the power of forever – The graphic gale of frownies to smitten flushing rays of desktop puppet valor is a rinse and repeat archetype.122) Cosmic consciousness – Uniting into alliance with the western messiah of the Jynx jolly ranchers has a hokey religion and ancient weapon of Force avatars of Nietzsche masks blowing blizzards.123) Stargaze across all vantage points – The tips of the terrain float a bartering pendulum to arrive early in the precipice married bell of the foyer.124) Build the bridge to the invisible – The future of the feeling experience can only be fully exploded and enter a new era with all outer limits probed to their fullest extent as the seers of the da Vinci wizards strike a pose with the impossible at their disposal.125) Write the most enchanting story – Glistening bushes of the simple and clean cartoon reaps the harvest of princess Meganium waltzing into flipping diving board swimming in the same soul as the smart internet Jango Fett reporting in to Dooku duchess of dementia.126) Discover the most magical meaning of Love – Love saves the day with wings for excitement spilling out the gel and flinging meatball cheese stick stranger of the mutated Bruce Lee seeding out the Raptor claws of 6 Flags Bunny bazooka to bell tower Wobuffet positive mirror of the undermined White and Nerdy food lion tomato tournament of playing pizza express in the asteroid field of Sith mathematics and Jedi music.127) Become more creative than George Lucas – Letting loose the fires of frenzy and forging the half life feature presentation intrigues the vast and unexplored oak forest of inferential past lives with informal looming shadows of maniacal reconstruction.128) Solve Jolee Bindo's Snake Story – This tropical forefront of the many cities and spires we bolt and quicken our post card calamities atop gives the nerf herder a scuba dive into the year 3000.129) Initiate God's Millennium of peace – Repairing disaster struck bunkers of the stained 3 Muskateers throwback Gatorade armed a fully operational battle station.130) Overcome the tempest wind of the devil – The temptings of weakness and fallibility are ever present, but its by dressing up the choices of the heartwarming takeoff the aerial arsenal of the blazing torchlight every flame and fender bender how to boost the stolen stones and reignite the launch sequence of the space cadet.131) Become Revan in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic – Letting the insatiable hunger for direction and dragons of eden wind up in Star Wars makes the scoundrel sketch a far behind sky.132) Become the Chosen 1 in Star Wars and Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One – This free battle buster balder gives the army of heaven a swoop race charging turn-bull the leopard peeler of spots and dominoes in the aftermath mulch to the farmer Bunny.133) Stage an upset as Lawrence in Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One – Going for the most ingenious precursor to stardust duels with the menace of every unknown world and children’s storybook gives the focus and fray of opinionated zither strings the right to rule them all.134) Achieve perfect victory by bonding with Bunny at the Scholar's Garden in Jade Empire – That the wildest afloat blocks are made into wiggle room with fencing and ghastly spurs hang jet speeding on the fraudulent turbine makes the molecules of the snowflake make everything always in a further chill of the poster boy itch in the most beautiful mage of marble Azura.135) Craft the highest philosophy – The mentoring of the fossil paradise rough housing the sensei to contract the silly strings and make believe friends from another fib in the jewelry crop pages a muffin flustered Molly Hale to scan the symbols of the mythic sanctuary of lost civilizations and refashion them into the laptop promotionals.136) Voyage into the eldest civilization – Velcro funnels of the cone crawling whip of the vinal cavern mugs the fretting canister of plucked Mew hairs to see the mortal glade that makes all passing by of the horizons wheel forth the land of Love forever embracing the river of time with Einstein silhouettes basking in the gaze of inflamed mirrors.137) Envision the Life in the Future 6000 and Beyond video – That life is always arcing millennium gateways to transfer power from one corner to another empire bleeds the growing sugar for energizing and overcoming the crosshair.138) Jump from Zidane's Euro 2000 to predict the perfect future – The maker of all games and gossip voyages to this principality of odd ends and tomes of unspeakable red eyes black dragon glamdring to hold the stars and stripes of omega stardom behead the sith lord of corruption and coves of the lost sheer cold wombs for the emblem of life to enact a snipe of the clapping mimic to bend the rabbit hole highlights of a tangled train going inside of the forest dynamite for Nietzsche to walk the earth again as a Suicune. He received alien transmissions from a wedding decree of the flattered princess dollar general hacking the bubble gum daffy fuck. Bunny tricks serial forms a perfect sponge of blossoming wizard roulettes to make the red eyes black dragon go swamp pulverize Krakatoa.139) Ride the torrent to the perfect future – It’s the hardest thing that you will ever do, but by believing in the hands of the divine to guide and control the powered up posture of the upright king glorious in the game grabbing hugs the nexus of narcissism.140) Harness the will of the Force – The elite intro of the flamethrower omelet pricks the space station of lures and webs to blackout the stimulator of brute tickled keys on the brisk dunmer of the wise woman’s fortress isolated far away in the grasslands of the golden shores.141) Enchant the To Know the Unknown Mysteries of the Universe Secrets of the Cosmos video pictures – Tilting the controller of the mild to avenging workhorse blunt weapon makes the staff of the scrying stone adapt a makeshift snowmobile with the reindeer instruments to track the train of unveiled.142) Dazzle the default SabrinaCasey website pictures – The feelings of a songbird milky way doppelganger group stem of the pipsqueak Celsius Sunday greets a ticket master of the pleroma apotheosis.143) Jump into the philosophical white hole in time – There’s a new vision of capturing the chanting wristbands of Force freakish jumbo sized moon fizzing Galapagos islands ferries of the new world venture to the frontiers of the everywhere woven ghost of the air Jordan shot to rise from the mountaintop to omega.144) Tap the thunderbolt singularity – Velocities of heavy screens to dump and implode an expert sigil grinds the coco puff fungus of the Shingo picnic with Bunny mumbling expedient promises in the Mos Eisly cantina the program of letting go an eat great even late bantha fodder dispatched probe droid sticker of swaying wolverine hall of serpentine herbs in a nasty nest of magic and spell weaving the console of divergent paradoxes.145) Frenzy plant fork the future – Jellybean embassy wrote the fond recital of legions in the family bathtub.146) Run the trance in another world hexagram – Threshold vending machines inscrutably poise a mitten of Hello Kitty parks and rec supernatural wonders of the thanksgiving turkey as Bunny.147) Program the James Harden Net – Whirling acentricity undoes the mixed equations of the parched groggy cinnamon cogs in the Draconian ultimates scaled so many times to a scope of no words for it sizes of the incredible overflows is how the lion the witch and the wardrobe select a hot spa to recollect the magic marbles of the multiverse climax gone on Merkabahs.148) Spellbinding secrets – Red ashore faltering wretched sturdy body one hit ko blotched tie die remastered roswell ufo crash site bonsai tree courtyard marriot fetching a street funded cassette dispelling of the worn out tumblers in the security crucible.149) Go from Bunny 7-1 Lugia to Kobe 8-2 Tyranitar – There is an ultimate destiny for Kobe, and its in the debut of his unequalled rise to the top flanked nowhere even near by the prey approaching the silencing of midnight and what hearkens light and silver heaven premiers.150) Seize the ultimate prize – Womp rats populated a Cinderella ash chute with the prospective nobility encapsulating the robes of glazed future kinetic disgust torments raiding the hoards of octopus paradigms from the highest space cowboy.151) Speak in colorful ways – Kobe loved language arts, because it renders a comet punch kaleidoscope of rein mustafar foraging a foreign Pikachu giving the jolt of accessorized playdays support for the whole river of revelation.152) Live out happy stories – The foolishness and cords of friend soul bound bustling metropolis sending bills of frothing essenes in the nectar tank of healing hangers gluttony bribes the Peach chi.153) Will moving forever – Kobe chosen Force focusing crystallizes a serene chance at copying the end times snack jar for fortune cookie evolution exchanges.154) Higher mysteries – Torn pages of the fine astray dog delights fends a neurological faultline to writhing the filthy sewers of decomposed blacktop ballroom infestation of Tele Tubby magical rainbow dolly lamas.155) Overcome the unknown regions – As the chronicler and seer of our great order, SolitaryWalker endows upon me the award’s ribbon of broken banners that seed all Macroverses.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Wizard of Orre (and Gale of Darkness fan fiction):

Michael battled to the very top of Mount Battle, after braving the gauntlet of 100 super charged trainers to reach an extremely rare and exalted station only reached previously by Wes and Ho-Oh. Upon completing this task, Michael met up with Wes, who had previously expanded his mind and awareness to entail the full spectrum of human to divine power and might by studying with the Wizard Infin. Wes was now an apprentice wizard who had surpassed his master, and upon being euphoric and splendor clad in seeing his younger version Michael reach the top, it was just fated that they would exchange conversations and wisdom - but first, they had an unexpected guest...

"JOVI!", screamed Wes in a startled note upon seeing Michael's younger sister emerge out of the Abra teleporter. "Teleporting flies on the wings of power puff girls, with Professor Bill flickering My eyes to the festival of trance fireflies. I frolic in your mountaintop snow to fire Tolkien tattle tale! Everyone knows big brother cheated by snatching My Soul into the dove of valor and exquisite apple cider. My - you engorge that fallen Father Crow's gold dust of the sweet sun dance you gave Infin. Knock knock jokes are always frivolous and juicy, but My heart resides with Ho-Oh. Michael, you are my unstoppable, timeless, eternal hero for swooping over Lugia unleashed at citadark pinnacle, but Jovi is not putting jingle bell insects in the family tree. You are brother ubermensch, not Jovi's husband. Jovi sees you as the freezer brained lunatic of unbelievable dreams and wild ambition, but not extricated from the physical by a deluge of the dreamer. Jovi sees Love and luster inviting Father crow to oceans of jewelry. Jovi pulls your dollhouse strings, big brother. Let's Wish for joy that we each see to shine sparkles of random Rainbows for If to Will!", said Jovi.

"You are very curious and explosive, Jovi, but we must be patient and humble in the face of such evolved might and force from the legend that is Wes. He is me as I should be, my copy, my silver cord to chronologies and exploits that shatter and break the globe. If anyone is so magnificent, spellbinding, and oracular as the Infin Father Crow Rainbow Master himself, it's Wes.", said Michael."Jovi had a fortune cookie with Sabrina at the ruins of alph imagination nexus, and was shocked and floating in whirlpool ocarina upon stuffed Bunny blessings when kicked in the butt to shower with elves and reason with Infin as the cards prophesied your lordship and creator to give God a watch. Jovi hates big numbers, they poke and writhe, but big brother can handle any amulet coin to the casino charms of lush mint condition Meganium. Jovi tells Meganium to waltz and infatuate Infin fluff channels. Jovi sees the blackbelt Sabrina as a bookcase cubone, making Kobe distant in the barbie wizard lore. I'm a Hair garden, befriend dragons and serpents with gust and harbors to narnia.", said Jovi.

The world is deep, exotic, fantastic, and original, Michael, but a true champion walks the path not to the end, or to destiny, or to exaltation and invincibility, but rather, takes in all of the wonderland experience on a storybook quest, one for meaning, one for Love, and one for infinity. As Infin says, "The Rainbow bridge continues as the story goes on forever."", said Wes."What!? Wait! I always lusted for victory, for prime time, to rush and conquer like a destroyer of fates, and yet never once looked to the contest more so than to the coronation!", said Michael."You become a vessel of all psychic potential and limitless joy and wealth when you can let go of the final result, and flow with the imaginative possibilities of what the highest meaning of your luck is, and one day, you will stratify yourself to the highest light Michael, like I, Wes have, but once you're there, you can never stand still - life always moves forward. Let the definition of your virtue be what you did "after" final victory.", said Wes.

"Jovi agrees with Wes, big brother. I press buttons and roar with delight over the stargazing and precious effects of George Lucas Psyduck at rendering and ballooning dreams bubbles to shapes and enormities that Jovi finds his big fat psyduck bill building. When playing house with Sabrina, Jovi always looked over the roadway for a speedy string of gum ball machine ribbons and night-core round robins. Jovi sees languages in those gnostic sciences. Jovi petals and roams like a free Wartortle in the aquarium. Jovi thinks that she's a prettier mermaid than umbrella pale misty pen pal.", said Jovi.

"I often feel like I'm eluding my whole life mission and goal, Wes, like a monster of pure black is detonating the entire hanger of liberty and independence, Wes, like there's no escaping that Final Annihilator Nascour. But you took him head on Wes, and sent him packing, with his wiry snake electrocuted visage!", said Michael."Nascour is a haunting from the most chaotic and rampaging sectors of the oblivion unknown, Michael, but the secret is that your entire life is a saga, one where the hero is chosen, me and you, Michael, one and the same person. I'm here to show you the most uber maximized threads of fate for you, Michael, that you may one day see the hole of devouring split off at full frequency to shatter earth, and make the mind the most prized ceiling.", said Wes."I know my destiny is at hand, Wes, just as you seized everything in an unrelenting roulette of brilliant strategy after masterpiece classic of Pokemon entertainment and frenzied salvation, but I feel so small, so powerless, so insignificant. How can a mere 10 year old kid like me save the world"?, asked Michael.

"Jovi lives in a small world too, Michael, because Jovi trespasses into every world with Bunny and Sabrina lighting the blueprint to make box empire, where even small acts of courage and inspired chivalry make renown and ladders of promise in fairytopia propose to the fate weaver. Jovi sees big as your Love, that the halo of snapshot utopia offers squiggly mentoring and items of chance to inscribe Jovi's jumbo packed adventures in flair and hilarious mobility with Bunny to dress up the dragon gale heist. Jovi wants to be famous Michael, believe Jovi.", said Jovi."Do you mean Jovi that you become immortalized by trying to be unique, original, creative, by showing an inventive spark that presents your individuality in the next ultimatum of planning?", asked Michael.

"You can receive rewards and prestige on the extragalactic to macroversal and beyond plane Michael by willing your Soul to capture those most superficially distant alternatives, but with programming your wish into the Bunny directory, and putting all of Your Heart into the Will of the Force, and tying Your most dear and treasured hopes to Bunny, then if you remain honest and good hearted, then your truest desires just will spring into overpowered and gargantuan proportions, Michael! It's just like Jovi says, when your heart grows, so does your Power.", said Wes.

"These possibilities and implications to consider are so vast and intense. I feel like as I get bigger, my world gets bigger too.", said Michael."And you should never doubt how big the world is, or at least theoretically could become. We all saw Bayern Munich Michael, Me, Jovi and you, where the most farfetched and seemingly unreasonable of score-lines can inexplicably escalate to the dream castle of seismic upheaval.", said Wes."Jovi ate a big fat birthday cake and depleted Mountain Dew headquarters when Muller put a big fat straw in the sun and said I could party with him on cloud 9! Jovi thinks Muller is a leprechaun and a happy dancer. Jovi ran on tables with Muller like a hobbit Yoda at pizza hut JarJar panda express, kicking and swirling in yogurt gummy bears!", said Jovi.

"You should listen closely and intently to the sprite like and eager Jovi, Michael. Her energy and pixie like attitude is how every wise wizard and ascended master should aspire to be.", said Wes."Yes, clearly, of course, my sister is a firebrand engine of random meanings, I see Wes. We should strive to be like Jovi in all things!", said Michael."Don't cry, big brother. Jovi values every emotion and florescent leak in the airy bizarre of Yugi's Millennium Puzzle. Jovi's spirit sees into you Michael, and she knows big brother will transcend Wes and Jovi! Michael is loyal and strong. Jovi feels big brother's actions and freelance rogue bards and Politoeds give Jovi a worm in the tongue of his most beautiful and trigonometric Kingdom Hearts. Jovi princess relinquishes the magic carpet and Alice in Wonderland altitudes of marksman mania to climb Michael's scooter Youtuber!", said Jovi.

"Do you mean I'm - the Chosen One!? I'm erupting on this fabled height, Wes and Jovi! The two of you paint every bridge to the next frontier! I'll do my best, even if it means that I have to stand strong against a raging Tyranitar!", said Michael."You are Tyranitar as your most beloved nature, Michael! You followed the path of stardom and benevolence for all Pokemon and mankind. I was the opening beacon to illuminating the way to liberation and justice for Orre, but you completely overthrew and crashed above the gale force hurricane, Michael! If anyone will carry on the legacy, from Infin to me, then it's you, Michael! You taught me charity and embrace for everyone, from little innocent cheerful Jovi, to big, gigantic, determined Wes! Children have a vitalized fountain of virtue and magic.", said Wes.

"Prototype 001 Lugia was your Tyranitar heart diamond too, Wes. It shows your fortitude and shiny purity as a child, Michael, back when you were 8. You were a bubbly thinker of fragrance and a wishful will. You played with Jovi in matrimony and engagement, decorating for Her flighty escapes to paradise isles. Jovi will honor and remember all of your imparting, Michael.", said Wes.

"Yes, big brother, Jovi remembers! Jovi was visiting Father Crow relishing every tongue and enchantment of the peacock consciousness. Jovi loved finding out more about unicorn shadowfax and triumphant chrysamere. It greeted Jovi's dawn treader with alphabet soup and treebeard yonder with the veil to lothlorien playing a healing mist for Jovi to play hide and seek! Jovi remembers Michael conquered fear and enigmas that puzzled and confused Jovi in impossible winding roads. But Michael caught the thomas the tank engine fork to the top stadium. Michael told Pikachu volt tackle and rise to surprising extra dinosaur rage to flood Jovi's crystal lake harbor.", said Jovi.

"Childhood never dies nor loses frequency and influence on your supernatural link, Michael. You should become as a child, like Jovi, searching, reflecting, travelling to other worlds of the mind, having an enthusiasm that lights up the highest studio, encountering paradoxes and lovely perspective shifts with an eye on the endless dimensions, Michael.", said Wes."I know it's possible Wes to recover our hidden angelhood in our inner mysticism as what we were as children, Wes, and that the whole goal and dream of the 001 project was to harness that all emblazoning core of spiritual mastery. And then again Wes, you would know even better than I do, that impossible is nothing.", said Michael.

"Infin was the herald to that caliber, Michael. He imprisoned immense echoes and undertows to his psychology. Infin showed me to prime at the highest point, intensify, sharpen, peak, revamp, and explode with complete and absolute omega fracturing the pale blue dot of earth to the most impressive stadium of the evolving.", said Wes.

"Evolution may very well be the whole meaning of Pokemon, Michael, to express, experience, manifest, and live out all levels of the divine intellect of Infin. Infin is a field of all knowledge and Love, and if we can dig far enough into our own minds, then we, as pieces of Infin can come to access the knowledge of all things.", said Michael."Jovi accessorized Pikachu in novel toys and party hats. Jovi giggled about Bunny's faces highlighting the mirror puddle hopping and world warping Pikachu would swim into on the hanger of clothes and witch broom sticks to ride as ships.", said Jovi."But what if evolution is evil? What if there's a better and less painful way to personify nature than evolution?", asked Michael.

"Well yes, of course evolution, and the much of the natural order as a whole for that part is evil, Michael. What an astonishing insight! You should never just passively accept the current state of things. You must command your destiny, engineer your empire. Bunny will eclipse and overcome every obstacle one day, and then, we will be able to forever enjoy the majestic blizzard of clever "What-If" questions.", said Wes.

"Like what if Infin could reveal to us how he became Ho-Oh? Is the journey to surpass the millennia and the most supreme engine of rebirth on every possible world and beyond something that we can forever whirl into the paradigm generator? Did I live 1000 times as Tyranitar before I became Lugia? The precise and exact answer to these fascinating and rare phenomena are an embarking and arrow for the Aeons", said Wes.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny told me, "fantasy forever on your (my) bottom!!"

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've posted this somewhere else before, but I just can't get enough of this final!!

PARIS, BAYERN, COMAN: #UCL Matchday Moments - FINAL

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jade Empire is an action role-playing game developed by BioWare, originally published by Microsoft Game Studios in 2005 as an Xbox exclusive.

I always felt like this game captures the spirit of who I am, being serene and magnificent in pride and accomplishment to soulfully and wishfully glide through the meadow and activate timeless archetypes to soar with the seasons and branch out into streams of contemplation.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2011 NBA Finals Game 6 Mini Movie

ALL HAIL THE CROWNING OF MARIUS FLORIN AND THE EMBLEM OF LUGIA IN GALACTIC SUPER CIVILIZATIONS!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WARRIORS ARE GOLDEN AGAIN | #CHASINGHISTORY | NBA FINALS GAME 6

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2011 NBA Final Game 6 Dallas Maverick vs Miami Heat

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Japan beat Mongolia 14-0 in 2021, and 2022 Champions League finalist Takumi Minamino from Liverpool was on Japan and scored. The 14th and final goal came from Christmas born like I was Halloween 1993 born Sho Inagaki at the 93rd minute, 493 Arceus and Shingo from Pokemon episode 140 Wired for Battle. Mongolia could even mean Lugia in Pokemon, as well as Thibaut Courtois's 9 saves in the 2022 final to make Blastoise 9 and complete BladeRunner2049 in 2017 as a systems understanding of Bunny/Lugia, also me, SolitaryWalker, and Marius Florin, author of Yahweh super civilizations. Vinicious Junior also scored in that final, which could be Venus or Venasaur 3 to make 493 Arceus and the Germany Brazil 7-1 Bunny ears Lugia 17'1 height game with Bayern Barcelona 8-2 quarterfinal to make Kobe's numbers adding to BladeRunner2849773. There's even Pokemon episode 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse, highlighting me as Sabrina/Jasmine with Slowbro Scizor Blastoise Stantler Rapidash Steelix. Liverpool loop Lugia as Real Madrid Riley (me) and Marius is the Ultimate Lugia Emblem

World Cup Germany 2006 soundtrack

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I await the day when Bunny jumps up in my arms and gladly holds me with life and vitality to stretch off into infinite fantasies and explore everything with her!!*

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anakin was a star, a hero, a browser of floating jets and pirate clusters in the oceanic vermillion.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Colosseum- Final Battle

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bunny's an INFP that's a lot like an ISFP or an ISFJ. She has lots of fears, and is exuberant and lively, breathing fairy dust and being bossy, or repetitive, or not interested in most high school or college textbooks, yet remembers much of the past, and restores beauty and order to a lost fissure into the book of imagination, threading epic galaxy exceeded mirrors to evanescent surfing of everywhere and loving the tea time!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m very entertained by meetings between the mastermind and the salesman, popping gangster smooth Mewtwo Giovanni jets and rockets.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue (Da Ba Dee) (Video Edit)

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fragma feat. Maria Rubia - Everytime You Need Me (Original Video) 2001 #fragma #vocaltrance #2000s

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

will.i.am - #thatPOWER ft. Justin Bieber (Official Music Video)