Thread: IEE/EII traits differences

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEE/EII traits differences

I would like to hear your opinion about those traits and explenation I made. I'm undecisive about it so I need some clariry. These are based on observation I made about people.
    We are still talking about stereotypes. This thread doesn't seek to put one type in a bad light over the other.

Who is more interested in philosophy and religious principles?
    - My take would be EII, because Ni demonstrative is a way to express their creative function. Their interest is not just "curiosity", because those structures and principles are like a tool for them. I noticed a lot of them uses these principles to seek the meaning of life, until they reach a conclusion (which is a religious belief or a personal meaning they give to life which follows similiar principles).
    EII have a certain focus on things they like and sometimes they keep these interest for long. This because what could interest them is being already filtered by Fi, so they know if they are truly interested in something or not.

- IEE having Ni ignoring and Ti PolR would be less interested in these subject's principles. They still would like to study philosophy for curiosity, but just because they want to know (Te Mob), and are less interested to the principles behind (despite understand them well).
    They will jump to other interesting things after the product is consumed. Having not a judging filter, a lot of informations will come from Ne and only later being given weight.

What's the difference in their interest in people?
    IEE is called "the Psychologist", but at what extent does he cares about people? And EIIs?
    - IEE would be more interested in possibilities which every person could bring to him (or others), and met a wider circle of people with less prejudice. It is not that he understands people better than the EII, it's just he got more experience in helping people directly and he is more "opened" in his view about others' problem. He gives more down to earth advices (psychological tricks for exemple). He does not expecting everyone is using his values.

- EII would be interested in helping others, but their advice could seem too much "idealistic" or philosophical and hardly people will feel helped. This is due to demonstrative Ni, which sees as meaningless some stuff whom people worries about. It looks like a response from a wise wizard. But he expect people will be wise too, and ready to get those advices. Ironically, he himself may be worried in some occasions about the same things happened to their friends, but they will fail to see this as "the same" case of others. If you underline this to them, they will claim "My personal case is different and more complex than yours" (while it's just they are now seeing it in first person). He works better if he has an important relation to that person, making him more an "empath", or when he has to work hands on to help (working as a doctor etc.).

Does the IEE too have emotional anchors like the EII?
    - I think IEE have a lot of emotional anchors (despite what dichotomies says). The difference is that EII seems living in those nostalgic feeling of something belonging to the past, being a place, a song, a videogame he played when he was little etc.
    IEE keeps these memories too, but in order to get "more" possibilities, he unconsciously "fades" the importance of what he already lived.

Are EIIs more organized respect to IEEs?
    - Both types are (in general) huge procrastinator.
    EII gives the impression of being more organized than he actually is because of both role Ti and suggestive Ni.
    EII has more interest in finishing what he starts because he can keep that focus on a subject for long, still this doesn't mean he will finish his project. I hardly see this happening in EIIs I know.
    They are a little more interested in goals, still to pursue them they need their time. IEE ignore Ni, but this doesn't mean ignoring goals, which could be reached anyway (it has just less importance).

Who gives more importance to his happearance?
    - Despite what sites say, I see both IEE/EII male giving poor importance to it. EII happear slightly more interested.
    Both IEE and EII girls give more importance to it, but in different ways. EII dresses in a simple but cute and "tidy" (?) way. It gives a "clean" and pure sensation. IEE could look a little extravagant (but not as much as EIEs), not caring about some details.

Extra
    - EII have a more calm approach to things that helps him form more coherent thoughts, but this creates boundaries which cannot be passed.
    IEE could happear less coherent but, but much more open in their views, and in the long run much more experienced.
    Last edited by Lesri; 07-31-2022 at 10:12 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>Are EIIs more organized respect to IEEs?
    Rationals are usually more organised than irrationals
    >Both types are (in general) huge procrastinator.
    Rationals procrastinate little in comparison to the irrationals

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    >Are EIIs more organized respect to IEEs?
    Rationals are usually more organised than irrationals
    >Both types are (in general) huge procrastinator.
    Rationals procrastinate little in comparison to the irrationals
    Yeah, I agree. I just wanted to underline that EIIs appear more organized than they actually are (more than IEEs, still they procrastinate a lot).

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both types love to read informations about what interest them. But from an external point of view their Te looks different.

- INFj: Te suggestive. He speaks about his interests with a genuine enthusiasm and fascination. They love people who can present informations in a way that is enjoying (I noticed they love youtubers who do this). Sometimes hates essays (because they look "cold"). Both ESI and EII I know need a some degree of "enthusiasm" in the form of the expressions of informations to approach better it. However, this is often a limitation for the type, who may easily lose interest when enthusiasm is lacking.

-ENFp: Te mob. They like to read a informations also in the form of essays. When they present informations they may look know-it-all and sometimes bother people. But, overall they are more precise and can learn informations easier than EII. They do not feel that they must necessarily express the emotional importance they attach to the concept of "learning" (infact, Te is their Hidden Agenda function). They keep it for themselves more. Instead, they show enthusiasm for Si manifestations

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si Function in EII and IEE

The EIIs receive stimuli more intensely and for this reason they go "for small doses", trying not to overload, and this trait is very clear by observing the person as a whole (his introvert traits).
    Of all the Hidden Agenda functions, that of LII and EII seems the most visible: they are perpetually afraid for their own health. Hypochondria is very present in this type. Problems driving cars are frequent (in the cases I have analyzed): the subject has excessive anxiety in driving, which results in excessive slow speed or a preference for walking. Many of them make use of homeopaths, ASMR and more to try to achieve the most complete peace (as if it were a more psychological rather than physical condition).

IEEs find stimuli pleasurable, but they are not easily overloaded with them. In fact, they can multitask without suffering high stress and, indeed, this could often be preferred to avoid boredom. They often look for various ways to stimulate themselves, but fail to keep track of the effect these stimuli are having on him (being a 1D dimension function).
    There is in fact a breaking point in which the subject could feel very overloaded for a short time and express it openly. This can result in a total shutdown of the individual for a period or in the search for outbreaks through sports (getting a shutdown after this phase) etc..
    However, this doesn't last long.

Observing Si is a very good way to tell apart these two types!
    [Notes] All types are perverse, probably, but I have noticed that IEEs are more often "openly" perverted, whether in their jokes or chats, whereas EIIs are much more private in talking about it.
    But, this doesn't mean they are more perverted than others.
    Infact in all cases I analyzed, IEEs have more a tendency to neglect sexual matters in practice or avoiding it in general, but they have not problem in speaking about it. It's like they prefer the "idea" of sex rather than sex itself. It is, infact, a "suggestion" (Suggestive Si).
    For the EIIs it's the opposite. There are fewer scruples in doing sex for EIIs, despite the fact that they appear to be more closed on the outside (so its just more "hidden").
    Last edited by Lesri; 07-31-2022 at 10:19 PM.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy these analyses. I'll add some things I've observed.

IEEs are more upfront about their desires and flirtatious than EIIs are. Part of it is extraversion, but some of it is also related to the position of Fi. For EIIs, it's their main way of life, they wouldn't just flout it around for the sake of it. For IEEs, it's their main tool to use with their way of life - Ne. They're better at using relations to get what they want. They can be manipulative, but it can also lead them to having a larger circle of friends and variety of relations.