Thread: What are your preferences in your partner?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What are your preferences in your partner?

The question above

This includes any kind of preference , such as psychological, physical, behavioral, etc , and even things like Enneagram or sociotype

I'll put this here and disappear for a few days

Waiting to hear everyone's reply
    Souls know their way back home

Hmmm it took me awhile to discover what I found most preferable personality wise

I like em laidback and super touchy. Gotta be able to make me genuinely laugh. Has to be at least 12 inches taller than me and significantly bigger bc I like feeling protected. Gotta have some meat and muscle on em. I also appreciate someone who can speak out for me bc I have trouble doing that sometimes, +80 points for added aggression

And if they can tolerate my mood swings and bratty tendencies then even more added points lol. If they can also help calm me down during my anxiety attacks then

Also love deep voices + wen they don’t talk too fast. It’s reassuring and soothing to me

I also like when ppl can hold my gaze/have piercing eyes. It’s sexy lol. I basically like em strong, quiet, self assured, grumpy and gruff looking (but show their soft side only to ME), and with a healthy sense of perverted/dark humor.

I also really appreciate wen ppl give lil practical reminders like “drive safe” and “did u eat?” bc I’m a friggen hurricane in a human body and tend to treat myself as omnipotent smh. I also need a lot of verbal/physical proofs that they care bc I’m always overthinking and thinking the worst (ie giving lots of compliments and hugs, etc)

The last guy I was in love/relationship with had all these traits… I’m still not over him and idk when I ever will be

I felt so comfortable and at ease with him, more than any other person I’ve been with. Sometimes I fear I’ll never find another love like that again and so I hold on to this sliver of hope that maybe one day we’ll be back together again
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.
    Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not.
    And anything is possible.”

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dynamic and lively
    Good sense of humor/mischief
    relatively private
    thick skin
    Worldly
    loyal and trustworthy
    compatible taste in music
    Appreciates the finer things in life without being spoiled/entitled
    bold/confident and feminine dress sense
    Last edited by Averroes; 07-10-2022 at 03:08 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Big dick
    Animalistic and confident enough
    Primal and aggressive, but understands and respects the difference between reality and fantasy ((its okay to think about making me a zombie if it gets you off- obviously just be wise enough to not actually do it lol))
    Not easily offended, but doesn't go out of their way to be a jerk to me either

Big dick most important thing (Hey at least I'm honest)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Love my Bunny angel being snapshot pristine in veils to Atlantis with free flowing wishes and happy Easter roses and balloons.

To celebrate and release the avatar of destiny to embark and capture new prizes and thoughtful phantoms always makes me man happy with Bunny in the arboretum of splash and twirling petals!!
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Human
    - Likes me (not a requirement)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did it double post

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone who would rather go on a hike and talk, and take our own drinks to a beach…rather than trying to superficially impress other people by going to a club where the bouncers decide who is worthy of entering based on how hard they are trying to convince everyone that they’re popular or special…and then pathetically waste all of their money on bottle service. I don’t respect people who feel the need to neurotically post their every move on social media. I like someone who wants to play cards or a board game with friends, make fun of life, and have some drinks and maybe watch an NHL playoff game (Crosby fan ). Someone who’s chill, secure, and not desperately trying to impress people.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No particular physical criteria, the magic is not to be found at that level. I can see the good and positive sides of any woman. The most important thing to me is to have very, I mean very, strong feelings for each other. I'm a kind of romantic, I would sacrifice anything for Love. I did it in the past. There is no better feeling and no better state to be in than in love. I love that quote from Coppola's Dracula wich resumes very well what I feel inside :

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    No particular physical criteria, the magic is not to be found at that level. I can see the good and positive sides of any woman. The most important thing to me is to have very, I mean very, strong feelings for each other. I'm a kind of romantic, I would sacrifice anything for Love. I did it in the past. There is no better feeling and no better state to be in than in love. I love that quote from Coppola's Dracula wich resumes very well what I feel inside :

So you get the bulge of time to center your value and intelligence of the murky folly of being connected and pieced together with your benign hopes for the girl, bridging and imparting your giggles and frequencies.

In my female angel, I bell wish the snowy angel of my swift star to cushion the fresco polymath of snaking through the firmament.
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    Physical preferences:
    - Fluffy hair, the kind that looks nice to run your fingers through
    - Tall and thin
    - Muscular but not excessively, more like a lean kind of muscular
    - Handsome face and pretty eyes
    - Two to three years older than me

Personality/behavioral preferences:
    - Self-assured, assertive
    - Outgoing and talkative, initiates conversations and quality time
    - Not an anxious/worrisome person, generally calm and optimistic
    - Inclined to give people grace and look for the best in them
    - Good listener, supportive
    - Comfortable with communicating issues and expressing feelings
    - Good character overall, especially in regard to being trustworthy/loyal, caring, and patient/slow to anger
    - Funny
    - Intelligent, knowledgeable, insightful, interesting
    - Cuddly, touchy person who gives lots of physical affection
    - Often verbally expresses love, affection, appreciation
    - Good cook
    - One of those weird people who find cleaning relaxing or enjoy doing yard work

Preferred enneagram: Healthy 8s who are following their line of growth and integrating positive type 2 characteristics

Preferred sociotype: LSE or ESE, probably? Extravert with creative Si sounds nice. And LSE is probably my dual.
    MF living in a disney movie

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has to wear boots
    Not a neolib or a progressive bougie
    Doesn't act autistic towards shit that doesn't matter

My gf has 2 of these 3