Thread: LIE Te vs LIE Ni , what are the differences ?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LIE Te vs LIE Ni , what are the differences ?

This question is for research purposes
    Souls know their way back home

in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what i've read...

LIE-Te is what you can expect from the typical "strict, action oriented person" type of person. They're more critical, categorical and mistrustful than the usual LIE and LIE-Ni, but still holds their foresight. Basically more serious, pragmatic and very efficient, definitely more "business-like"
    A person you want to be a leader that organize things i guess

LIE-Ni is more easier to get along, more cheerful and more emotional. They still has his LIE basic traits of being practical, and efficient
    They're more curious and scientific, so basically they're more pleasant to be around, but more prone to have doubts and contradictions, and more unpredictable i guess.
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 06-21-2022 at 03:42 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE-Te have jobs,
    LIE-Ni talk about jobs a lot

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny joke. There is a bit more difference between having jobs and not having jobs. For example, Edgar Allen Poe is LIE Ni right? And Bismarck is LIE Te right? Well, LIE Te seems to equally not work as LIE Ni. Tesla, possibly another LIE contender, is also probably Te, and all of these folks are vastly different. They fulfill the same roles of society. Bismarck was a well known critic of politics and participated veraciously, and Poe was similar with writing. You might argue both being emotional, but it’s a misnomer that logical types don’t show emotions. There is a problem with work though, it’s as if we’re in a recession. Making fun of poor people is very classy. All people are effected.

I think a good comparison to make between Bismarck is Frederick II. He seems the type. I’m just sticking to the theme of German politicians.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had started a thread about LIE-Te compared contrasted to LIE-Ni a while back, where I said some things that I've learned weren't true. I don't know of many LIE-Te, but I've known and know of several LIE-Ni, they're generally people-oriented and pretty emotional... they still know how to do Te things well and they joke around as much as any other type. Outwardly, they have a similar appearance and voice to EIE-Ni (LIE-Ni have somewhat scratchier voices), but it's actually more difficult for LIE-Ni to end relations with someone or to do something against someone and they're not as stingy as EIE-Ni are... and they don't constantly try to force people to be coherent. LIE-Ni are way funnier than EIE-Ni as well. Like the ESI-Se, the LIE-Ni can have a simultaneous sexually playful and aggressive funny sense of humor even with kids, EIE-Ni don't do that much. IME, LIE-Ni could easily be bothered by something, but they aren't going to organize whole huge groups of people against just one or a few people like EIE-Ni often aggressively do... in contrast to EIE-Ni, LIE-Ni seem to have more of a conscience when it comes to action and inaction.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, from what I've read and observed...
    Firstly, take a peek at the valued inert and contact elements. For instance, LIE-Ni would seem a bit more "expressive", sometimes "persuasively manipulative" due to their likelihood to interact with others in a Business-alike manner, and overly emotional akin to their counterpart Socionics subtype, LIE-Te. LIE-Ni might have mistaken as EIE/Fe-base due to their accentuated role function that might appear to be somewhat boisterous and dramatic but still rational and able to evaluate the usefulness of items like the other LIE. LIE-Te would have that Elon Musk-ism (no offence for those who typed him LSI) and might appear to be somewhat orderly rational, similar to LSI/Ti-base.

I think you will have Dr. Strange for LIE-Te as the fictional example, and as for LIE-Ni, most of them are and seem to be way more common.
    Irene Adler, Tony Stark, and Norman Osborn are just some of those examples that I would have mentioned.

As for the LIE in real life, think about Niccolo Machiavelli (LIE-Ni) and Bill Gates (LIE-Te).
    Well, I guess both are LIE-ars, but in a different way it seems. And you know who Machiavelli is and the way he usually lies, so as Bill Gates.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 06-28-2022 at 12:28 PM.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all
    The difference is clear now to me
    Souls know their way back home