Thread: How can I be able to sit for longer time ?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

idk does it have something to do with your furniture? Stuff that's truly both fitting and ergonomic seems like it would be incredibly expensive. They had this 'ergonomic' office chair on sale at Sam's Club for a cheap price but it was way too small for me and was awkward and uncomfortable for me anyway even though it was marketed as "ergonomic." Wanting to vomit could be related to issues with ur neck or your furniture not supporting ur neck properly. The body was designed for motion anyway not for people to sit around for long periods of time anyway but I just hope its not ur furniture. It can be hard to find furniture that I like personally - the chair I'm using now isn't that bad but it has a tendency to shift the weight of ur body awkwardly to one side.

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try tapping your foot or fidgeting, but don't fidget when talking to someone.
    Last edited by Muira; 03-31-2023 at 02:46 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

- a training. with enlarging the time on every step. as variants: reading a book with a distraction, watching a movie
    - find more interesting to keep the attention
    - study to relax in physical, emotional and thoughts levels
    - name what you feel in audio, visual, sensation perceptions; name what you think; name what you feel in this moment;
    - tea/coffee may reduce. there are sweets of coffee beans in chocolate - they are similar to a cup or more

if you need to wait and to do nothing - think about something pleasant, real or a fantasy. or concentrate on pleasant near

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post
    idk does it have something to do with your furniture?
    Yes, I have a hard time sitting in very tight spaces like school desks (sometimes) and uncomfortable chairs
    Souls know their way back home