Thread: Member Questionnaire (Limidae)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Limidae)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Limidae)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is my face (80% of the time), love is a superficial reaction found in the 3 central stations of energy: mind, gut and groin
    What are your most important values?
    don't have any strong values, i live off my force of will and my parents' money
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    i believe in luck, because technically, it's nearly, if not completely, impossible to calculate which will lead to what else, so, therefore, we can count ourselves lucky or not, when we count our blessings. i don't believe in god, because he can't create a stone he can't lift (because it would defeat his omnipotence, in a kind of paradox of rules)
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    no one of the +- average people is really aware of what goes on in war, we are in bliss. the elites (1%) however, are building radiation-safe bunkers, along with the government, in case a war that will never happen, happens. anyways, power is nothing to me, because humanity's power is money and subordination, and without money, there is only you, me, and the good-looking, who have no one at their disposal but the incredibly loyal, so, that, loyal people under your supervision, is power
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    i've had long discussions about what my motivations for things are; i've talked to people about the psychology behind the best and the worst actions taken by people- never led to anything profound or remotely positive; uhh my interests well it's in the rest, but i scored a B+ on the subject of nuclear energy, and i always score high on English things, so, those two? and why? because i either 1- see an application in them or 2- HAVE NO REASON AT ALL and just like certain things because they're easier-- or, i think they're easy because i like them. either way, my hypothesis is that it's just the most common themes that have most often piqued my interest over the course of my 19 years of life
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    as a conversation topic??? uhh.. no, not really. i would be sooo bored if people came to me talking about fitness. i have been bored whilst people were talking to me about bodily fitness. i do not care, i don't exercise or eat well;;; yeah, no, not for me. but medicine specifically... well, no, only a little bit, and that only because i've been on meds for a year now
    What do you think of daily chores?
    trying to perfect them is the key to making them fun. they are easy at times, but other times i'd rather eat a shoe (or whateeeever) than do them
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    well i won't be giving you any examples because my memory is not The Shit, but i liked.. any animated ones, and in books i've mostly heard of a lot of things but only read our Dutch ''how will i survive...(insert word here)?'' series starring ''Roos'' on her misadventures with boys and school, and boys. that used to be my jam. but now i barely stick my nose into anything, which is why it's hard to figure out what kind of bachelor i should attempt. anyways, yeah, animation is great. ''spirited away'' was introduced to me a few years ago and since then i've enjoyed all studio ghibli movies. other than that i mainly like anything others would call strange.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    what has made me teary-eyed: 1- thinking about myself in sad situations, 2- thinking about my dad losing his family members. what has made me cry: 3- experiencing my parents in power struggles, 4- being hit in the face by some guy i pushed after i was touched, and 5- many moments of feeling like a total genius and dunce at the same time. why: 1- i would often stimulate myself to cry during sad movies because i couldn't get into the feel of the movie. only when i imagined my hero-like self in the situation i would cry, because well, i would never experience being that big of a hero. 2- obvious, same goes for 3 and i guess 4? what has made me smile: winning games, winning arguments, being helped by people and accepted as a group member-- why: because i am human and a competitive one at that. sometimes, at least
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    i feel at one with the environment when i'm working on a project that fascinates me or when i have what seems to be to me an incredible idea. a sense of belonging comes along with it, when i'm able to prove my ''genius''
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    people have called me bossy before, but the main problem now is that when i don't ''get what i want'', i become a ''problem''. i dislike about myself the lack of superpowers >
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    i'm helpful in a lot of areas, my mom says i like and am good at solving puzzles and i myself like about me that i have an affinity for the English and Dutch languages
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    i am currently starting to get help sort my thoughts and also make structure out of the mess i create
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    dunno, am i not ALWAYS? nah, uh, i mean, yeah, existence is hard i guess, so my birth was the cause of all events following that, technically at least. my reaction is better than most people's; i go for what i want and don't let anyone tell me how to or what to believe
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    well, as some of us know, we see and dislike in others what we dislike in ourselves, so, there are a couple things i dislike in people. greed is one of them, even though i'm guilty of it. i can't think of one particular thing that stands out from all the agony D: i get along with people who have a mind of their own but respect me enough to let me contemplate/decide stuff; who have the capacity to woo me with their ideas. idk much else. maybe extroverts because they start conversations and openly share stuff i want to know
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    i've had some casual sex, some intimacy- i wouldn't say i'm super into it. i haven't tried gay sex though so who knows. romance is.. something that's not in my range of experience. i stated the qualities i am attracted to in the answer above. ''i get along with... mind of their own but... their ideas.''
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    i would be mainly concerned with their ability to keep themselves safe, their ability to think for themselves and their capacity to show me appreciation by whatever means they have. i would show them how to do things, i would talk to them about my experience and i would send them to any kind of professional institution if they needed it. why: because i appreciated my parents getting me the help i needed and them teaching me how to do things
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    inward: ''...grrr...*calculating*...'' - outward: ''that's wrong, that's false, it's not really like that''
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    i see society as highly influenceable, therefore not a threat to me. people in general are subject to herd mentality, which is something i see as both beneficial to the smart and/or influential people and also a problem for the disadvantaged
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    people come to me, but i choose who i interact with based on predictions, which are based on how many times/how/where they've interacted with me. i don't REALLY choose, but i basically just don't talk to people i don't want to talk to (or don't trust due to their peers, their attitude towards ideas/other). i act like an extrovert around my friends, ether highly opinionated or completely apathetic. my friends would characterize me as a polite, strong-willed but anxious goofball
    How do you behave around strangers?
    around strangers i am very much the same as around known people, but here i am less loud and less obnoxious about my wants and needs. i will still be the polite goof around strangers. people either like me or they ignore me x)

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE/IEE, probably one of them but more so the former.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not sure ESEs care too much about winning arguements, they more just want to participate
    IEE makes sense to me
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1