The Subject really says it all what this topic is about, so in order to aid your judgments I'll post in how I think I am concerning the 8 traits.

I have a tendancy to be very analytical, though not at all times am I analytical. I excel really well at looking at things objectively and to understand their unchanging qualities, or qualities that are universally true. I am very confident in using , but I find it often difficult to explain to other people my analysis. Usually I can only make a good form of communication concerning the objective logical nature of something by using an analogy or an example thats easily observed. If I immediately go into explaining my line of thought it usually comes off as fragmented details that are difficult to understand or to peice together, though its no problem for other Intuitive people I've meet.

I am not usually geared towards looking at objects with outright. However when it is needed I can easily ellicit logical qualities objects have. Usually though I prefer to have things linked in a more fashion. If I were to consider things I'd likely metabolize the information into , as in making an observation concerning something logical qualities and then make it more objective and universal. However if I am required to think on the spot about something, I am likely to need rather than .

This trait is confusing for me, because at times I feel as though I am more in-tune with the physical sensations of what is going on. As in what action I am doing or as in how I feel about what is physically going on. However at other times I have a tendancy to be absent minded in the sense, too busy concentrating on internal thoughts or a particular observation or intuition in order to feel completely rooted to how I am physically experiencing reality. Something I feel a little other times I feel alot like , it varies depending on the circumstances.

This I realize is a pretty weak area, in general sometimes I lose immediate conception of what can be done to something in a social system. Sometimes I feel bored and limited in a particular social system and am more interested in what could be done once I've decided what is happening is not as interesting as what could be happening, but isn't. I feel more driven towards what could be done, rather than considering what is immediately able to be done and doing something based on that. However outside of social systems realizing what realistically could be done is no problem for me, as in what a person can mechanically or athelically being doing. However in social systems, school, work, government etc.... it feels like their are more untapped options and the current way of thinks is at best a compromise at what could be for practicality. Also I have a tendancy to procrastinate in school, work, government, or get bored at parties if I feel limited in possibility.

Well time, convergances, patterns, and the interelations of actions all can make sense to me pretty easy. However it takes me a considerable amount of withdrawn time to use such processes. Once I am able to ponder certain peices of the "puzzle" whether they be ethical or logical I can begin to understand the patterns. Also I can easily develop certain questions concerning where the future is going and where the past was at. I am extremely interested in history and such because it seems fascinating to think about people living in a seperate time. I don't mind philosophical talk geared towards Ni things, such as overall meaning and existanialism, however pondering existance is somewhat unsettling imo.

This is probably the most in tune trait I feel like I have, I feel like I am able to easily understand the potentials and possibilities of things whether they be a logical system or whether they be ethically. Actually I am able to easily deceive with to more S types because I can always make alternate possibilities, so in affect I can actually make good lies, but I seldom like to do it. However I do like to use in order to consider the potential something has, how the system could work better, to understand what is practical, or to understand where society could be. In general I feel like I could be INFj, ENFp, INTj, ENTp or any of the types which utilize .

I feel like in general I have an innate sense of ethics, but seldom don't immediately trust it. I am easily called to question ethics because I am afraid of offending a person or doing something wrong and really feeling bad because of it. However I am able to easily understand peoples different ethics, able to develop my own (but I am shy about acting on it), and don't have problems discussing or arguing things ethically if it is done reasonably and respectfully rather than jerry springer style arguments, which seem foolish and overly draining.

I think that I am able to easily determine how I feel about particular external events just so long as I am not caught away in thought. This is very much like the thing I was mentioning above, sometimes its easy, sometimes I ignore this side of things.

Personally I've typed myself as having different personalities for different situations, but in general I feel currently I am more towards INTj, INTp, or ENTp with my current circumstances, but feel more ENFp/INFp in general as a person if that can make sense lol?