View Poll Results: How do you Type None?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 50.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 25.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 25.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%

Thread: None's Type

Threaded View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default None's Type

In honor of my one hundredth post on this forum, I have decided to make a 'What's My Type?' thread. I believe I have left an imprint of my personality such that I have annoyed some, endeared others, but well—mainly annoyed people I think.

I believe I've also been quite rude at times to certain people. In my post history I've called @Teslobo an illiterate. @Agate a cunt. I called to have @VewyScawwyNawcissist shot. I have called for the suppression of peoples' opinions regarding 'state-ly' matters. I've implied people to be 'retards' more times than I can remember. I said people who push Transgender propaganda ought to end up like the victims of the Reign of Terror.

So, in general— I believe I've put in a lot of negative energy on this forum. I am surprised I have not at least been warned. To those I have insulted, to those I've been mean to, I apologize. [putting in a political section wasn't my idea!]

I hope you did not take what I say as a personal attack. Though the things I've expressed were indeed attacks, they were attacks on your thinking and not your person or character. It was not my intention to offend any of you. I call people retards and illiterates for their artistic sensibility as well, [though I haven't had the pleasure to do so on this forum just yet, don't hold your breath because I will!]

Now with all that said, those of you who would like to can vote which 'type' I am. I do understand that it is preferred for people to fill out questionnaires, however I have no interest in revealing information about my personal life. Expressing outlook on life and attitude towards the world says a lot more about someone than their upbringing.

I have decided to leave the poll as public, because I am interested in seeing how different posters see me. If there are any questions you have that you want me to answer, feel free to ask.

To those of you who are interested I have linked a February edition of my Talanov Results.

Edit: It seems that I come across as a very strong headed person. (That's because I am) and people use that to form a mental picture on me. In real life my appearance has been described as 'fragile' and 'delicate'. [by an EIE woman no less] I am reminded of the description Adam Strange gave of IEIs. He called it a very 'gay' looking personality. I have often been accused of being 'gay' by both friends and family. It always left me puzzled. I never understood why until I got into socionics.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-27-2022 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Added Physical Appearance