Thread: What do I do as a normalizing ILI?

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do I do as a normalizing ILI?

On the off-chance @Ocean Man wanted to help me, I was typed as ILI-N. What does this mean? What does it mean to be a "normalizer" under Gulenko's system, and what kind of work will I be good at (and what will I be bad at)?
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://socioniks.net/article/?id=330
    Collecting Critic, "The Collector"
    Very slow, but meticulous in his work. Dislikes surprises and impatient people. Loves old, familiar things and reliable, time-tested truths.
    Tries to be competent in business, erudite in all matters. Interested in laws and regulations, accumulates necessary and interesting information. He notices all the contradictions and imperfections of the surrounding world.
    Prefers to negotiate on mutually beneficial terms. He complies with his obligations. Polite in communication. Expects calmness and prudence from people.

https://socioniks.net/article/?id=38

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maromi View Post
    On the off-chance @Ocean Man wanted to help me, I was typed as ILI-N. What does this mean? What does it mean to be a "normalizer" under Gulenko's system, and what kind of work will I be good at (and what will I be bad at)?
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...tegory/47-DCNH
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's to normalize...
    Alright, jokes aside, ILI-N notices contradictions in a statement while obviously would seem Ti-ego despite they do not know how to value Ti:

"An ILI who is more careful and analytical, will correct people but will generally pull out of conflicts. They have a better idea of what they want to do with life but will move slowly and carefully to achieve it. They will see things to the end but won't be afraid to abandon an idea that they don't see value in. Details are very important to them, they will be inclined to pedantry. Energy is more visible, more solid as evidence than just using what people say. You can point to actual behaviors (literal physical behaviors too) and how it maps to a type rather than just assuming based on things they say and how they appear to process information. It also describes the frequency, success, and effectiveness of the use of a function, and how nuanced the use of that function is (though the lead function can get very stubborn and set in its ways and seem to be an exception, but it's generally not like this.)"
    https://daddygulenko4life.blogspot.c...tions.html?m=1

Normalizing Subtype
    Critic — Aggregator
    Prototype: Quiet person, inclined to thoroughly assess information
    The normalizing subtype is diligent and executive. She is very slow, but pedantic in her work. She dislikes surprises and impatient people who rush ahead; she never hurries developments herself. She loves old, reliable, and familiar things that are proven to be time-tested and true. This ILI strives to be competent in affairs and knowledgeable in all aspects. She is interested in laws and regulations and accumulates necessary and interesting information. She is good at maintaining documentation and records. Appreciating high-quality work and qualifications, she respects authorities in her field. She is inclined to intellectually assimilate information.

She notices all the contradictions and imperfections in the world around and often advises others to exercise caution and restraint in order to avoid surprises and troubles. Despite her observation and insight, owing to scepticism, it is difficult for her to assess the possibility of new beginnings and people’s abilities. Her speech can be monotonous, slow, and soporific, and she feels awkward in public.

ILI takes everything into account in advance, disliking impromptu actions and unforeseen risk. She is cautious and indecisive in new endeavors. Subject to doubts and fluctuations in her decision-making, she won’t promise anything unless she is completely sure that she will be able to deliver. A creature of habit, she likes stability above all.

The normalizing ILI finds it difficult to be pressured or persuaded by someone with a strong will. She prefers to make agreements on mutually beneficial terms, wanting others to comply with her demands. She carefully studies contracts and agreements. Conservative in her habits, she is an opponent of radical actions and harsh statements.

Polite in communication, she dislikes familiarity, vulgar displays of emotion, and heated arguments full of shouting. She is amicable by nature and expects people around her to be calm and prudent. She isolates herself when in a bad mood so as not to do or say anything she might regret later.

Due to her relatively inert nature, she may underestimate the role of a healthy lifestyle. This may lead to poor health and stress. Some, on the other hand, may attach great importance to the prevention of disease and hygiene.
    ILI-N has a behavior to understand how to be careful in their works. They know how to manage their time slowly but in a pedantic manner. Often comes across as a doormat, they might become aggressive when being pushed or persuaded by others, simply to show that they are correct in their pedantic manner. Analytical and perceptive throughout understanding the mechanism of a system, they might come off as a sceptic who doesn't prefer to be hurry in making an assumption, as they started slowly by building a conclusion in a case-by-case analysis. They generally are polite, somewhat calm and tensed but willing to reach their goal when they know what they want despite being lazy overall.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm LIE N at this point. Was D for a while, but stuff happens.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko