View Poll Results: What's most likely to be my type?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • LII-INTj

0 0%
  • ILE-ENTp

0 0%
  • ESE-ESFj

0 0%
  • ILE-ISFp

0 0%
  • LSI-ISTj

0 0%
  • SLE-ESTp

0 0%
  • EIE-ENFj

0 0%
  • IEI-INFp

0 0%
  • ESI-ISFj

0 0%
  • SEE-ESFp

0 0%
  • LIE-ENTj

0 0%
  • ILI-INTp

1 100.00%
  • EII-INFj

0 0%
  • IEE-ENFp

0 0%
  • LSE-ESTj

0 0%
  • SLI-ISTp

0 0%

Thread: Can you type me... again? This time with questionnaire

in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Can you type me... again? This time with questionnaire

I think most people prefer it if the questionnaire is simple and not too complex, while not being boring to read. So i'll put on parts, and other additions

I also think that i should not state my potential type earlier ( old post ) but start from zero, since it gives off some psychological effect that you're "probably that type and according the description you make, it closely resembles that" and makes it less likely for others to think of the other type. Correct me if I'm wrong

Also, i hope this is the last time where i post "type me". Hopefully...

==============
    Part 1 :

1. What is beauty? What is love?

It's difficult to "think" about the textbook definition of those 2, but from my personal logic :

Beauty is a human perception towards things that has high value, and qualities. It could be environment, people, anything that creates a chemical reaction
    of "happiness" in your chest
    It gives us the feeling of awe, it makes us says "that's beautiful", it's pleasant.
    It's subjective, but there's always an objective criteria that the general population agrees on

Love is a sense of longing, affection towards things, object or subject. It's deep and cannot be explained with logic without having to
    think about it for a lot of time

2. What are your most important values?

I'm pretty sure it's Knowledge, Loyalty and Honesty

Knowledge is my key of understanding the world, it gives me confidence. Understanding and Questioning is something i value. Not knowing anything will kill me
    Loyalty and Honesty is also important, since it's human nature to socialize.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

Yes i do, but I'm losing my faith. There's always a fallacy, invalid argument, lack of evidence, and logical inconsistencies everywhere about my religion
    Fortunately, I'm open to any argument and empirical evidence that has value to change my stance.
    I'm not an atheist, there's still faith down there deep inside

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I think that Countries / Nation states are led by self interests, so i couldn't care less about it. But war is already part of the world, you see ants also have wars. So i guess
    it's important for the advancement of humanity as a whole
    Power is also important, i suppose... I am indifferent about it

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Mostly about life, society, philosophy and the required knowledge to pass on the current state of my life.

It sucks that there's strict rules and there's always limit of "free innovative thinking". People from my family just throw tradition and religion on it and said "you're not allowed to do that",
    "what you think is not right" even though i was just stating the truth, which might be even false and I'm still open to any arguments,
    but most of the time they just do not care and called me disrespectful ( though i can see why, so I'm sorry, but i wished you could've atleast listened to me so we can reach an understanding ).

[ Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche ]

Part 2 :

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Maybe... Not really
    But if it's important or it has some interesting point / ideas from science, i would be interested

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Mundane, boring work, exhausting. Unless i have to, then i will.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Not really. I just read articles, and in terms of films or movies I'm pretty indifferent, Though the entertainment is surely pleasant and it can bring me inspiration, while also giving me new
    perspective in life.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry / Hurt : Unfairness in this world. There are someone who's born lucky, and some are not. Hope that never came, Curse that came upon them instead. Hardwork that can't beat talent
    if talent works hard. And the mystery of the universe we might never discover.

Smile : Positive comfortable, fun interactions, and someone who cares for me, someone who brings me comfort, someone who understands me, someone that can connect to me.
    It makes me more positive towards life overall, i guess relationships is important after all...

10. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I wish i had more confident in myself. I wish i don't have my severe anxiety problem in life. I wish i was more athletic. I wish i had more motivation and passion in life. And i wish i could think more clearly
    Those are definitely my weaknesses, and i dislike it.

Part 3 :

11. What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Mostly about ethical, religion and tradition which happens often in my family.
    We had different views towards the world, they see things from religious standpoint that everything we do is by god's will, fate and everything can be resolved by praying.
    While i think that it's merely coincidence, and there has to be a scientific explanation and evidence for that, not even considering statistics, psychological effect and objective truths yet.

12. What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

Both : Someone who's not judgmental, and when they do it's all about constructive criticism that helps me grow. Also loyalty and can be relied upon.

Romantic relationship : Someone who's committed their love to me, assertive and make their intentions clear. That's the most important thing, in return we will reach
    a deeper understanding and develop comfort on each other's presence, make each other grow and fulfill each others weaknesses. A mutual benefitting relationship.

13. What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

Since willpower and physical activities is my weak point, i tend to rely on my analytical abilities and intuition for most problems.
    What do people like about me? Well, I'm fun to hang around and not really judgmental, we have fun by laughs and jokes.

14. What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

Dislike : I hate doing something if i were "told" to do, even if it's important. I would do it if it makes logical sense, NOT because of ethical reasons.
    Enjoy : I enjoy philosophical and intellectual discussions, though i have low self esteem about it.

15. How do you behave around strangers?

Most of the time i am quite reserved and introverted, does not talk much and just watch. I am careful and cautious around people, but if i met someone that "clicks" with me, oh i will go crazy to no end.

==============
    Note : sorry for the wrong grammar here and there
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 05-21-2022 at 09:11 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

" I enjoy philosophical and intellectual discussions, though i have low self esteem about it. "

I'm sorry if my question is annoying, , but can you explain this in more detail?
    Souls know their way back home

in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decqueen View Post
    " I enjoy philosophical and intellectual discussions, though i have low self esteem about it. "

I'm sorry if my question is annoying, , but can you explain this in more detail?
    Sure

For the self esteem part :
    Quarantine really breaks my own confidence in myself which makes me isolate myself more and more, so i tend to overanalyze my own beings, thoughts and capabilities which gives anxiety.

It's basically all about self esteem, really, such as "What if I'm not good enough?" and "Am i smart enough for this?"

For the philosophical and intellectual discussions part :

Philosophy... Which is pretty self explanatory. Questioning reality and existence is really fun

"Intellectual" discussions...
    Definition : of or relating to the intellect, as opposed to the emotions
    Not really sure, but what i meant is probably anything related to Science, Astronomy, History, Physics, etc

It's also related to the statement i made previously about self esteem, so sometimes i am avoidant and silent if i know nothing about it
    But if it's in my sphere of interest and knowledge, i would no doubt stick with the discussions for hours as long as it's fun and mind blowing