Thread: ILE-Ti vs ILE-Ne vs No subtype ILE?

epic gamer moment banmeplssssssss's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ILE-Ti vs ILE-Ne vs No subtype ILE?

Hey all! After talking to multiple family members about myself instead of just coming up with my type myself, they have come to the conclusion that I am an ILE (i know that they are all gammas and they know they are too lol, so it was easy for them to see that my worldviews were COMPLETELY opposite to theirs lol), but some things still feel missing. I know the subtype theory is not widely accepted, but what do each of the subtypes mean? (As well as a type with no subtype?)

Despite being an Ep and constantly changing my decisions all the time and never settling on anything, they have said that at the same time I can be a bit rigid and routine with certain things, and I always seem to be obsessed with trying to create a system for anything that interests me at the moment to the point that I spend a large portion of my day just thinking about it and playing around with the ideas of what I could do. Not to mention a lot of ILEs I know are like super 'meme-lord'-ish types, and while I am kind of like that too, I seem to have a lot more interest in technical stuff like computers and technology and systems than they do. So that leads me to believe that I possess some sort of Ti subtype? But at the same time my family talks about how f**king crazy and outlandish I am and how I am completely 'detached from anything remotely realistic' and how my ideas just reach wayyyyyy too far, so then that leads me to believe that I possess some sort of Ne subtype?? But I possess a lot of traits from both... so does that just make me have 'no subtype'?

The descriptions of the subtypes online are wildly varied, and again I get that not everyone is a fan of the theory, but for those that are, I'd be interested to hear what behaviors that each subtype (or no subtype) demonstrates. Thanks!
    Last edited by banmeplssssssss; 05-19-2022 at 06:35 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw im now certain i know at least 2 ILEs that dont like math/arent particularly good at it.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

epic gamer moment banmeplssssssss's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    btw im now certain i know at least 2 ILEs that dont like math/arent particularly good at it.
    Oh hey I forgot about that! Yea I was kinda confused by the stereotypes, as I knew a lot of Te-valuers, even ethical types, who are very good at math, and i figured that I knew I was an NT for sure, and they're good at all intuition/thinking elements regardless of specific type, so i figured 'mathematical skill' didn't have much to do with personality type haha.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

idk... to me ILE-Ne socially would really change topics a lot and not go deep down the meaningful path that I like. I really love long ass topics about just one thing- and if the convo changes its more 'natural' (to me) and less random autistic like. ILE-Ti would still be 4D Ne ego but be more Ti structural and categorical in their communication style and of course I like that better cuz I value Ti more than Ne just like I was able to go to my job because boss was LSE-Si not LSE-Te, and I value neither of those functions but Si is my role and Te is my CRITICAL HIT DAMAGE. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Shazaam faints