I would like to understand how much it affects being a Sensor in the importance we give to our physical appearance. If you spotted some important characteristic related to types and their styles

I often read online that the Sensors give the greatest importance (especially Si / Se dom aux feeler). Still, there are instances where intuitive feeler give much more importance to it, while other intuitive of the same type dress bad as hell.

For exemple, does a Si PolR care about appearance or not? And does a suggestive Si? For example, I find it odd that most of the IEE I know are more scruffy than the EIE which should give less importance to the look. I find it difficult to distinguish a Si PolR from a Suggestive judging from clothes.

Perhaps in the EIE there is more a sort of "chaos" of clothing that aims more to impress (Se mob), where an IEE happear with a more "calm" and fair clothing style in relation to the context, right?

I consider myself somewhere in the middle between EIE / IEE and I don't know how to decide well, but in any case I have extreme precision in clothing and I pay attention to the context. I get compliments on how I care, without ever exaggerating. But I'm not a sensor at all. So can't use my exemple to help myself