and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burn things.

Assuming burning things makes you feel good, of course, and who doesn't like burning things? Come on, admit it.

Just make sure you own the things you are burning... Arson is generally frowned upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think about the things you value and enjoy, the things that mean something to you, be careful that these things are really true and that your not thinking of something because someone says you should value it. Now just endulge yourself in these things, at the expense of the other things that may be important in the grand scheme of things but not in the moment.

So you may want to do things like this, stay in bed instead of getting up and cleaning up, leave your house messy and watch that TV program, eat lots of nice food and not care about any consequences, quickly do your homework badly and go on your computer instead, create a nice warm aesthetic environment in which to live, where you feel completely comfortable, get into the flow state a lot, dont create any social tension or confrontation, and just generally do things that make you happy, at the expense of other things like money and social acceptance.

Look at my motto below, I think that captures my general spirit and Si.
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Throw out your computer, throw out all of your extra junk, keep a clean room with lots of empty space, practice yoga, take long walks in the forest, and invite friends over to stretch, jog, and have walnuts and freshly squeezed juice together and to listen to enjoyable music.

Impossible? Yes -- absolutely unrealistic. But that's how types are able to live (when they live it to the extreme).

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about the others, but i'm not a granola eating hippy :wink:

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I were

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Throw out your computer, throw out all of your extra junk, keep a clean room with lots of empty space, practice yoga, take long walks in the forest, and invite friends over to stretch, jog, and have walnuts and freshly squeezed juice together and to listen to enjoyable music.
    That sounds lovely... Maybe not forever, but I could stand to live a few months like that.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.