Thread: SLIs in the Workforce

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question SLIs in the Workforce

I'm at a new job currently and trying to determine if my boss is an SLI. The type seems like an enigma to me at work. They highly value practicality and have 3D Te yet maintain the low energy levels of IPs. Do they not do much but manage to get a tonne done when they are active? How hard of workers are they? How do they compare to LSEs at work? What kind of jobs do they frequent? All input is appreciated, thank you.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

...too many questions. I 'd rather see a pic.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    How hard of workers are they?
    Not much, but they are efficient slow pacing etc.

How do they compare to LSEs at work?
    LSE is more active but none of them are obsessed with work, those are more beta ST. LSE can be a mess sometimes, even mistaken for irrational types.

What kind of jobs do they frequent?
    All kinds

The type seems like an enigma to me at work
    Ask some questions about major world events, watch how he responds
    Last edited by Lycantrope; 05-05-2022 at 02:52 PM. Reason: typo

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSEs are high energy and "proactive" in the sense that they will finish something and then immediately move to the other thing. SLI will get the first job done, take a short break, move to job two, then three, take another break, then job 4, etc.

LSEs don't have that great of a grasp on time, they will work way over without realizing it (or they do and don't care). SLI run that clock out lol.

To compensate for this relaxed and low energy level, the SLI uses Te creatively to get many tasks done in a short amount of time. Which ime results in SLI working smarter and LSE working harder.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The SLI I know is a Dean at a college... he works hard doing a lot of physical things and spends a lot of time managing people or playing idk the nicey nice fake veil HR thing. Funnily enough he probably works harder in a realistic way when he's *not* working and doing chores for his IEE wife. I mean this is a big duh but obviously working hard "officially" isn't about how hard you work that's just something supervisors use to bully/gaslight people in a technically lower position.... its how u can manage ppl. The highest paid person is the one laying down and dreaming but sending out good Delta LoA vibes so they get money doing nothing and telling somebody else to take out the trash while they listen to Wayne Dyer videos.

but that's like- funny thing about SLI is they listen to wayne dyer but still do basic physical mundane things. They are the Zenith of the socion- they are supposed to represent the human being getting over their own ego and is completely one with the world... a tool. but an evolved tool due to walking away from the abyss (cuz it is delta) and finally complete. (until an ILE cries and starts the cycle over again) its like buddha meditating- realizing he's not any better than the leaky faucet he hears dripping. Better go fix that before your IEE wife tells you to, it's good to be proactive.