Thread: Can't find anyone else, does anyone know what illness I have?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can't find anyone else, does anyone know what illness I have?

It started out when I started having pain in my prostrate after holding in my farts, and i took uro an anti uti medicine thinking i had prostatits again but i was told by my mom i had a uti, i got stomach cramps the night before work and when i went to work the next day and went home early due to constant diarrhea and nausea. the next day i still had diarrhea and i was getting fatigue and nausea. now days later, i suddenly got overly excited after also not eating much and because some girls showed me attention and i was praying my ritual muslim prayer so fast in a hurry, i ended up in a cold sweat and felt like i was going to pass out. then i ate some food stopped walking around like i was manic, and my nephew came with my sister and brother in law, and my sister was upset, so i tried my best to comfort her without making her more irritated even though she was mostly talking to my mom, then while theyre talking and my young nephew starts playing i cant focus on them because my heart is racing, i cant breathe, my chest hurts, i feel heat around my neck, and pre sweat. they leave, and i feel more nauseated later, and i notice i cant stop walking around due to my adhd but normally im able to handle hyperactivity but now i cant. whats going on? EDIT: Btw its eid ul fitr a muslim holiday EDIT: the sickness also caused me to contemplate and threaten committing suicide because my manager was getting on my case and i quit. i realized my manager might not have understood my text so i sent another more clear one. EDIT: also when i was at the gas station i worked at, i was so stressed while waiting for an uber i thought i clicked the emergency shut off all pumps button and i would get arrested. i also thought my manager would hold me liable for getting everyone sick when i told him i had a cold at work.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so it sounds like you’re experiencing the following symptoms:
    - prostate pain
    - cramps
    - diarrhea
    - nausea
    - chest pain/ fast heart rate/ difficulty breathing (anxiety?)

This is just a guess, but it’s possible your stomach problems are a temporary side effect from the UTI medicine. Do you know what kind of medicine it was? Also, how severe are your symptoms right now?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why are you holding in your farts? Although obviously socially embarrassing 'my soul must stink cuz my farts do ahhhh!!!' farting is good for ur body and natural.

I don't know much about muslim culture but the religious pressures seem horrid. I've already accepted I'm a soulless Gay Demon and I love myself anyway. They tried to trap me in Hell, but I just laughed and escaped. Being in Heaven forever would probably bother me more, but the Gods are too self-righteous to do that to me.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what you have is to see a doctor asap. It seems like you are experiencing some kind of mental crisis in addition to your physical symptoms.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UPDATE: I think I caught a stomach bug. The name of the medicine is Uro. I'm going to see a doctor.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I overdosed on benadryll last night. abuse of sleeping pills or pills intended for sleeping is a recurring issue when i feel overwhelmed. anyone got any ideas? i feel like shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I would suggest taking the recommended dose of medication in the future. Also, visit a doctor to assess the symptoms addressed in the OP.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilthoth View Post
    Hmm, I would suggest taking the recommended dose of medication in the future. Also, visit a doctor to assess the symptoms addressed in the OP.
    i aint got no money. my insurance is my mother's insurance. if she says no to seeing a doctor: no doctor. and she will say no. EDIT: she is an ICU professional so anything less than near death is not illness to her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    i aint got no money. my insurance is my mother's insurance. if she says no to seeing a doctor: no doctor. and she will say no. EDIT: she is an ICU professional so anything less than near death is not illness to her.

I see, if you are very concerned, there are free clinics available usually. Depending on where you live.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilthoth View Post
    I see, if you are very concerned, there are free clinics available usually. Depending on where you live.
    its ok, i got over it now.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im getting ptsd triggers, cant sleep, exacerbated by my lack of masturbation, read chatbox

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

someone help @Poptart ? anyone?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    someone help @Poptart ? anyone?
    @Misfit I read the chatbox. Sorry, I’m not sure what you should do :/

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I were you I'd get a brain CT scan done

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ur environment is hoirrible and to top it off u hold back masturbation and farting, this will mess up the kinetic chain of ur body on top of the neural connections in ur mind, which are already messed up by repressing emotion and being controlled. u need to change ur environment
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have TMI (Too Much Information.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Why are you holding in your farts? Although obviously socially embarrassing 'my soul must stink cuz my farts do ahhhh!!!' farting is good for ur body and natural.

I don't know much about muslim culture but the religious pressures seem horrid. I've already accepted I'm a soulless Gay Demon and I love myself anyway. They tried to trap me in Hell, but I just laughed and escaped. Being in Heaven forever would probably bother me more, but the Gods are too self-righteous to do that to me.
    Farting during Muslim prayers is is not permitted, which is actually a really understandable rule, because everyone knows what Muslim prayers look like, and no one back then wanted to be stuck in a room or right behind farting people either.

But then threatening to commit suicide is also against all the Abrahamic religions last I checked, so it's not like he's really trying to follow those rules seemingly.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hypochondria

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it that the people being mean here are the ones I butted heads with lol

Coincidence? I think not.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    This is the first and last time I'm gonna point this out even if I see similar posts, but I feel like you think you are morally better than everyone. You could have ignored this thread, or say something like maybe people above should have said posted better messages to misfit, but then you still referenced yourself and made sure to really point the fact that people are being mean to you and that we have to be convinced that they are. I understand this because you are an introvert, and people on the forum introvert very hard, and you're probably going through something so I don't even know if I should say something because you might think I'm victimizing you like the others in your life but just know that you cannot use toxicity to fight toxicity and somehow assume that things would work out very lovely on your end. Almost everyone including me has done that before and if anything people just end up bitter so someone has to just end the war and make peace with everything.
    There are a lot of assumptions here which don't fit, but ok. Including the part about them being mean to me? I never said they were. Literally all I was implying was that I call people out on their shit. It wasn't that deep, I never victimized myself, etc.

In reality, this is just another case of me coming off in some way that misrepresents the person I am because my social skills are underdeveloped. I was largely unsocialized for the first 20+ years of my life due to an abusive situation, and thus don't register "X will come off to most people in Y way." It's probably better if I just stop socializing altogether. As I was saying to LIE earlier this morning before this ever came up, no one would give a shit anyway (unless just happy about it, I guess).
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 08-16-2022 at 03:21 PM.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@two and just to be clear, no, I do not see it as you victimizing me. Nor would I. You're stating your opinion, it's a valid criticism (regardless of whether I agree with it). I'm not that way, where I'd just cry victim to shit like that.

Maybe I'll be back, maybe I won't - but for now, I feel like shit and I've been crying all morning because of certain struggles I'm having with attachment issues/the social realm as it is.

But this thread is not about me, so next.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    This is the first and last time I'm gonna point this out even if I see similar posts, but I feel like you think you are morally better than everyone. You could have ignored this thread, or say something like maybe people above should have said posted better messages to misfit, but then you still referenced yourself and made sure to really point the fact that people are being mean to you and that we have to be convinced that they are. I understand this because you are an introvert, and people on the forum introvert very hard, and you're probably going through something so I don't even know if I should say something because you might think I'm victimizing you like the others in your life but just know that you cannot use toxicity to fight toxicity and somehow assume that things would work out very lovely on your end. Almost everyone including me has done that before and if anything people just end up bitter so someone has to just end the war and make peace with everything. The post was May, it's now August. There is no war anymore.

Yeah. I'm an ESI meme.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Lady View Post

Yeah. I'm an ESI meme.
    The First commandment above is inscribed in my (Fi) Ten commandments too. The second not so much unless the person activated my DEFCON 2 mode which is very rare. The rest did Happen. I don't gossip I don't like that but If I see someone as a threat or a bad influence on my PICA (person I care about !), I'll speak about it in private to the PICA . However If someone behave inappropriately (depends on the scale) with a PICA in my presence I could go DEFCON 3 and shoot a death stare as a first warning (It's quite efficient !) or worse. Overall I relate to that.
    Last edited by godslave; 08-23-2022 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Add some clarity

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be pregnant
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    You could be pregnant
    I think Misfit is a male but there's a first for everything!

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, the pregnancy theory sounds legit to me...

Also, sorry for the derail, and sorry a few people were being dicks to you. I hope you legitimately find some help soon.