Thread: Conservatives are insane

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@None

I'm not upset about your late reply, you're correct that I'm not the type to really want excuses but also know that I am not rancorous about this type of thing lol. I understand you have been busy, all good.

Your perspective is interesting and I'm glad you wrote it up.

That quote by Giorgio Colli is interesting. I had to run it through google translate because I don't read German unfortunately. But it makes perfect sense. To quote Nietzsche often proves nothing, since he often said such contrasting things. And Nietzsche was not a systematic philosopher (though alot of the greats weren't).

In any case, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, it makes me look at Nietzsche's thought through another lens.

I'll watch the Evola interview a bit later. I'm kind of in a hectic situation with renovations in my home. I didn't even know Evola spoke French, and so well!

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ipbanned
    Well Neech comes across to me as someone who is a huge softy on the inside. Good luck with your renovations!
    oh- and going by your interests Oswald Spengler[though you probably already engaged with him] would also be of interest to you, if you hadn't read him already! I actually prefer him to Neech, heh.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Somewhere out there , there's a Republicunt Cruelservative Flawmaker trying to take away your rights on something that isn't objectively harmful- they are just heartless holier-than-thou lepers who can't see anything past their own bank account.

Their Fi might genuinely tell them it's wrong or evil, doesn't mean it really is. I think eating celery is evil. No proof except my own Fi. Now time to go to a Te authority place, and have that banned for everybody else because I can't come to my own terms with it. I can probably screw around with some data and sound professional to make an even almost convincing arguement for my case- but it's still retarded.

Meanwhile, the bully boy guns they cherish so much do obviously and factually and evidently - kill people - though they aren't going to be for having rules against that.

You enjoy your freedoms now, that can all be taken away due to dynamic Te and power hungry Cuntservative Flawmakers attempting to play God. They are Pharisees in the Bible, rich and clean looking on the outside - a barren waste of death on the inside.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shazaam
    You should abandon the concept of 'natural right'. All rights come from the state, after all. Nobody can 'give' you freedom (unless you are a slave and that person is the master). Freedom should be a duty, not a 'right'. It's something that you and only you can give to yourself, and to others: through your own strength and will. As such you must do what is in your power to protect these 'freedoms', through force if necessary. There is no other way.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    @Shazaam
    You should abandon the concept of 'natural right'. All rights come from the state, after all. Nobody can 'give' you freedom (unless you are a slave and that person is the master). Freedom should be a duty, not a 'right'. It's something that you and only you can give to yourself, and to others: through your own strength and will. As such you must do what is in your power to protect these 'freedoms', through force if necessary. There is no other way.
    I think the idea of rights inherent in nature is coherent and we do not get rights from the state. Sure, the state can Tianmen Square you, but I don't think that's ever been what "right to life" has meant, for one specific example.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The OP is quite retarded so I'm not responding to it, but this claim that the culture is improving got my attention-
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    In the new century, people are overall nicer. Crime is down, people are richer (on average), but mostly, they are nicer to each other, with only a few notable exceptions.
    The youth spend an average of 8 hours a day on electronic devices, hardly ever go outside, and there's more mental illness amongst the youth today by an order of magnitude. They youth are also dating much less... it takes the average person 10 more years to become financially independent. During the Vietnam war people weren't at one anothers throats the way they are now... I don't see how you could believe the culture is improving and everything is fine and good, you must live in some well insulated bubble. My guess is you're probably quite wealthy. Crime is down because of the improvements in policing, it's much easier to get caught nowdays with cameras everywhere... people know this so they are more careful. People are also disengaged... This is no barometer for the health of the culture.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 08-17-2022 at 03:31 PM.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ we're still using the 'r'-slur in 2022 ?
    Last edited by welcometomania; 08-17-2022 at 04:06 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    The OP is quite retarded so I'm not responding to it, but this claim that the culture is improving got my attention-

The youth spend an average of 8 hours a day on electronic devices, hardly ever go outside, and there's more mental illness amongst the youth today by an order of magnitude. They youth are also dating much less... it takes the average person 10 more years to become financially independent. During the Vietnam war people weren't at one anothers throats the way they are now... I don't see how you could believe the culture is improving and everything is fine and good, you must live in some well insulated bubble. My guess is you're probably quite wealthy. Crime is down because of the improvements in policing, it's much easier to get caught nowdays with cameras everywhere... people know this so they are more careful. People are also disengaged... This is no barometer for the health of the culture.
    people are at each other's throats bc they have free speech now and women and minorities can defened themsleves more, and since crimes are more easily tracked that also comes with it. u disgusting filth
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

narcissistic enough to hurl insults and hurt people while getting offended by criticism and insults, since they figure out they really are wrong, their toxic parents had their way with them, they think its their turn to have their way with others.
    Now they are on the wrong side of history, they double down on the bs. deficient cognition makes them ignore relevant information they fill the gaps with delusions and keep spinning missing twisting and forgetting parts of the conversation/picture. stuck in a prison they themselves built. afraid to be one of the "weak".
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crM View Post
    "retarded" or "Republican"?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The state gives out punishment not rights, but the state is also something that's manipulated by people with their agendas and the status quo. The state's job is to protect society and the 'whole' more or less- it cannot do that giving rights to anybody. Seems like Cuntservatives are all for the 'Deep State' if they are punishing a person from a group they don't like. Yet whine about it if that same "Deep State" is also advocating people to be fairer & kinder to each other to stop gay youth suicides etc.

SJWism can be annoying, many liberals didn't like the Rei from Star Wars thing either - but stop treating women and gays and blacks like filth or second class citizens and SJWs will slowly go away. If it doesn't - instead of whining about that, understand some people are slower to forgive than others. Discrimination is based on the system being against certain groups of people, not ppl being 'oversensitive.' There is no such thing as being oversensitive with the Cthulhu Demon that the government is. So it's easy for some asshole corrupt government agents to make certain minorities scapegoats for their own power. "I hate when people are pc and liberal fag nice" that's fine but it really often means "I secretly and sadistically want to watch a gay man being tortured while smiling like Cercei." don't think ppl can't see thru the difference, u blue collar coal mining str8 boys.

Ppl are wrong with they say the Deep State has a lot of democrats- it's really often filled with Republicunts with authoritative complexes. No, I will not respect their authority- because I'm the better authority.

/roundhouse kicks Regina Hurt in the face.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    narcissistic enough to hurl insults and hurt people while getting offended by criticism and insults, since they figure out they really are wrong, their toxic parents had their way with them, they think its their turn to have their way with others.
    Now they are on the wrong side of history, they double down on the bs. deficient cognition makes them ignore relevant information they fill the gaps with delusions and keep spinning missing twisting and forgetting parts of the conversation/picture. stuck in a prison they themselves built. afraid to be one of the "weak".
    Hey cool, I didn't know you were beginning on your autobiography in this thread! Let me know when the first chapter is finished, I'll help you proofread it.

I find it highly questionable that you chose this out of all things in this thread to be offended by. Then again, your offendedness is really just a social strategy, it isn't genuine.
    It may be offensive to retarded people, but unrestrained idiocy is a bigger problem... and they won't remember it for very long, anyway. Still, feel free to suggest a better word.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That's a rather big problem if we figure in how Edward Bernays figured out how if a given rando only needed about 3 "independent" people to tell them a certain thing was "correct" and they'd believe it so hard you'd honestly mistake them for a fanatical cultist.

"Narrative Warfare" is essentially the only warfare that ultimately matters in the end. I just wish my side would realize that and act accordingly as we'd easily win given how we stand on the side of truth over lies.

people are at each other's throats bc they have free speech now and women and minorities can defened themsleves more, and since crimes are more easily tracked that also comes with it. u disgusting filth
    That last part defeats your entire rhetorical structure. Women and Minorities aren't able to defend themselves? (Insert most insulting term here in an accent that just makes it all the more obvious that the insult was absolutely intentional) You dumb ass toadie who literally and eagerly does vid related:

Would explain how you still can't format for shit. Sin makes you stupid after all...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    "Narrative Warfare" is essentially the only warfare that ultimately matters in the end. I just wish my side would realize that and act accordingly as we'd easily win given how we stand on the side of truth over lies.
    You have to learn to choose your battles. You could spend the remainder of your life debating with the rambling schizoids you run into online... you'll end up sounding as insane as they are by the end of it, make no progress as people just hear what they want to hear anyway, and you're sacrificing your own self interests in the process... Live your life and enjoy it, don't let these little shits drag you down and destroy it. Also recognize that arm-flailing mentally deranged brats are more of an embarrassment to their cause than they are the spearheads of it.

Besides... I've become less interested in narratives and more interested in individualism. The individual doesn't need a political narrative to guide them, they can rely on their inner voice and apply reason appropriately wherever it's needed. If anything what we need is to pierce through narrative and get people thinking for themselves again.

You could consider religion to be the ultimate narrative, but I don't think I've ever seen a person converted as a result of debate. People who've never been exposed to the topic, sure, but otherwise the conclusion has been made before the conversation begins. That conclusion is based on inherent attitudes. It's something you really cannot effect. The same is true for political narratives... You might occasionally be able to snap people out of narrative by forcing them to reason... this might work in certain contexts. It's a long shot though, even otherwise intelligent people lose their ability to reason about these things, it's kind of amazing.

TBH I recommend you just live your life and enjoy it, and try to avoid the lobotomized political zealots as much as possible. One of the big lies is this idea that the only game to be played is the political game, but you can play your own game by living your own life to the maximum.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 08-18-2022 at 05:21 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey cool, I didn't know you were beginning on your autobiography in this thread! Let me know when the first chapter is finished, I'll help you proofread it.

I find it highly questionable that you chose this out of all things in this thread to be offended by. Then again, your offendedness is really just a social strategy, it isn't genuine.
    It may be offensive to retarded people, but unrestrained idiocy is a bigger problem... and they won't remember it for very long, anyway. Still, feel free to suggest a better word.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If the shoe fits...

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's okay for the OP to call conservatives "insane", and yet someone who calls the same OP "retarded" should be called out. Spot the inconsistency.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    It's okay for the OP to call conservatives "insane", and yet someone who calls the same OP "retarded" should be called out. Spot the inconsistency.
    Oh.. don't you dare question the deep lake of compassion in these peoples hearts
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 08-20-2022 at 01:20 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the GOP's open embrace of white Christian nationalism is particularly troubling (this by the way is incompatible with democracy, you cannot have both. it is fascism that will "other" out-groups and take increasingly violent measures against them, and it's a moving target, so it can always be your group next). their inability to call trump out for his lies equally disturbing. so to top off all the other problems in the US with all the inequality and poverty now we have to devote energy to dealing with authoritarian fascists who are actively attempting to rig elections and take the government over from the inside. despite their claims, this is not a Christian nation, it is a nation of all faiths (and of none at all), the first amendment says this nation should favor no religion. so any constitution worshipper should agree that separation of church and state is a founding principle, or else they might as well admit they aren't really constitution worshippers. some have come out and said they are Christian nationalist (they leave the white part out for they don't want to admit they are also white supremacists) and that democracy and separation of church/state is annoying to them. they are taking aggressive legal action based on their religious beliefs in red states which discriminate against all identity groups but right-wing Christian white men. And the majority of the party will not call this out, will not admit the truth, will not say this is wrong and where it is headed. Meanwhile, they invite Orbán to CPAC so he can tell them how white Christian nationalism is done! So yes, it's at a new level of insanity now.

eta: an article about hungary's soft fascism https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...arianism-trump

and ps: it does not change who the economic winners and losers are just in case anyone was wondering (https://www.tni.org/en/article/hunga...-authoritarian)

To satisfy the needs of the economic elite, Orbán not only dismantled crucial democratic institutions, but also silenced those who could get in the way, such as trade unions and NGOs, as enriching this new elite necessarily creates losers. Although Orbán won in 2010 with the support of the working middle class, his neoconservative authoritarian policies favour the upper middle class and the economic elite.
    Between 2014 and 2018, real incomes and the employment rate have risen somewhat, but the bottom forty per cent has remained on the losing side of Orbán’s economic policies. To prevent a backlash from those who have lost out, Orbán uses the authoritarian state as a disciplining tool. He controls the economically vulnerable population from above, by using their fears of losing access to public works and other public services and benefits.
    Another way the authoritarian state secures the consent of the economically vulnerable is redirecting distributional conflicts along cultural lines. He attacks the unworthy, undeserving poor and immigrants with hate campaigns to pose as the saviour of the nation.
    he screwed over the working class. but with less democracy, now the lower classes are more trapped, less represented, more silenced.

i just wish anyone making the populist argument could realize these are fake populists. they will talk about the so-called elites putting you down (but that's what they and all their buddies are).
    Last edited by marooned; 08-22-2022 at 11:46 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are mocking the compassion but didn't provide any evidence that it was wrong, you even helped the argument that liberals are more realistically compassionate by pointing out that we gave to the citizens of Ukraine whereas most Republicants just sat on their ass and played golf.

Nobody ever said it was 'deep wells of compassion' that's just campy and stupid, from what I've seen liberals do a pretty good enough job of being honest about their dark sides while Republicants always end up hurting people thinking they are righteous and better than everybody else and as if their 'I'm going to Heaven' card was secured as they basically shit all over the world. Creating a dystopia for many and a utopia for only a select few but they don't give a shit because they are so self-absorbed. Yeah, exactly like the Pharisees Jesus warned about in the Bible...

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    You are mocking the compassion but didn't provide any evidence that it was wrong, you even helped the argument that liberals are more realistically compassionate by pointing out that we gave to the citizens of Ukraine whereas most Republicants just sat on their ass and played golf.

Nobody ever said it was 'deep wells of compassion' that's just campy and stupid, from what I've seen liberals do a pretty good enough job of being honest about their dark sides while Republicants always end up hurting people thinking they are righteous and better than everybody else and as if their 'I'm going to Heaven' card was secured as they basically shit all over the world. Creating a dystopia for many and a utopia for only a select few but they don't give a shit because they are so self-absorbed. Yeah, exactly like the Pharisees Jesus warned about in the Bible...
    Have you heard Jesus was a Pharisee? He certainly wasn't a Sadducee or a Samaritan.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

American conservatism is just misanthropy and main character syndrome. As someone who grew up poor and recently got a great opportunity I don't believe in shitting on people who weren't as lucky as I am and convincing myself that I'm a sigma male ubermensch who isn't a medical emergency, fuckup or company restructuring away from being back where I started or worse

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DogOfDanger, I haven't seen any of your other posts sinced I haven't been reading her for a time, but I just want to give this a *like*.

All these things I see in this generation of young people, and it makes my heart break, for the unfairness of what they had to grow up in. But thing are going to change, God says, in a big way, and we will see a major flip to it ALL - government, culture, education, health - everything! And this generation really will be so very very blessed. God is going to bless us to live in this world the wonderul way He intended, with peace, abundance, freedom, and many blessings. We ALL will be blessed, except for the very evil, who will be judged severely and agressively, and will lose all.

We will see many things flip in a big way before the year is out, and the world will know it was the hand of God.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conservatives are insane? Oh honey, don't you know? We are ALL insane.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Bear View Post
    Conservatives are insane? Oh honey, don't you know? We are ALL insane.
    “We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are mocking the compassion but didn't provide any evidence that it was wrong
    The evidence is in the insane rants you and others compulsively have, looking for convenient targets to pin every problem in the world on... this is apparently driven by compassion. I just don't buy it, I really don't.
    The government gave the citizens of Ukraine aid for strategic purposes, the same government (and same people) also funded a proxy war in Syria that killed hundreds of thousands and displaced millions. They also toppled Libya randomly... Compassion is just a convenient narrative, but it doesn't matter at all.
    For authoritarians compassion is just the necessary pretense that justifies their sadism, every authoritarian regime in history has had some big compassionate cause that they waved their flag about.
    Creating a dystopia for many and a utopia for only a select few
    If we were voting just on economic and foreign policy I'd probably lean a little left to be honest. Though you don't seem to understand at all that the economy has to be kept afloat for the benefit of all, gears of society have to keep turning - your opinions are very one dimensional on this, tbh. They're bad, cliche generalizations that show you have very little real understanding of the way republicans feel about the economy and its long term outlook. Also... while your policies benefit people now they actually have consequences long term - you give yourself the "utopia" and leave the grandkids with the dystopia. Do you really want to pretend that your medicare and social security policies are sustainable over the next 60 years? Anyway, I think republicans at the top are greedy idiots, they spent 600 billion on the military, so I probably would prefer dems... at least they blow our money and things that are more worth it (but it's a bad choice between two shit parties)... but then when it comes to social policy you people are completely out of your minds, the greed and dogmatic stupidity of the republicans far pales in comparison to the pure insanity and resentment of you power hungry, vicious little bastards, so...
    As I say I'm independent but I sympathize more with republicans based on the social policies and the fact I can actually have a rational discussion with a republican.
    from what I've seen liberals do a pretty good enough job of being honest about their dark sides
    At some point you have to move on. This is something you've never understood - it's great progress to be honest about your dark side. It is a horrible mistake to allow your dark side to become your identity, to normalize it and pretend that there isn't a problem with it, stop working to change it while insisting you never could (that's a self-fulfilling attitude). And there probably is a point, after years of not caring or making any effort, or being too miserable to notice, that you are no longer able to reign in your dark side. At that point (when / whether that occurs is really for you to decide) I suppose we can just be open about it and accept it, but that's just toleration given no other option - it is different than normalization, indulgence, celebration, and promotion.
    Also... human beings are not living in a natural environment... the environment is actually totally toxic, the 'dark side' is a repressed sickness. It is dark, it is not a happy, light hearted smiley thing to celebrate about. It's also fucking miserable to deal with - do you want your misery to never end? I really don't understand the whole attitude..
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 09-13-2022 at 01:46 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    DogOfDanger, I haven't seen any of your other posts sinced I haven't been reading her for a time, but I just want to give this a *like*.

All these things I see in this generation of young people, and it makes my heart break, for the unfairness of what they had to grow up in. But thing are going to change, God says, in a big way, and we will see a major flip to it ALL - government, culture, education, health - everything! And this generation really will be so very very blessed. God is going to bless us to live in this world the wonderul way He intended, with peace, abundance, freedom, and many blessings. We ALL will be blessed, except for the very evil, who will be judged severely and agressively, and will lose all.

We will see many things flip in a big way before the year is out, and the world will know it was the hand of God.
    It would feel good to believe this.. but I really don't see it. Humanity is screwed on much deeper levels than people understand.
    There is no hope for humanity or this planet, Eliza.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post

I wouldn't put it like that. Within the next year? I wish but probably not gonna happen. Within our collective lifetimes? Totally agree. There's an EIE I follow and I agree with him that we'll live to see the end of the great schism between Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic. The last "Pope" won't be the one foretold of at the end of days but instead the last "Pope" as we currently understand it. We will live to see the day that the pontiff will reign over a truly united and universal Church. He probably won't be called pontiff or pope however. Something like "Supreme Patriarch" or something like that in either Greek, Roman, or a combination of the two will likely be the title given to such a now more fully accepted and realized by even the then-unbelievers Vicar of Christ.

If the protestants still refuse to reconcile with and enter into communion with the truly united and manifested Holy Church after that well, I can already guess at the types that'll stubbornly refuse to accept the truth and we'll all see who was either a wolf in sheep's clothing or a lukewarm adherent to the faith. Both meet a rather terrible end at the final judgement.

It would feel good to believe this.. but I really don't see it. Humanity is screwed on much deeper levels than people understand.
    I've been reading a pretty good fiction series where a ton of people (mostly the PTB and those who got deluded by them) actually bought into that nihilistic viewpoint of yours and acted accordingly. They all took off on Colony Ships and left the rest of the "inferior" humans to die upon a Dying Earth.

Minor Spoiler: They kinda fucked up. See, those who remained/were left behind accomplished something even they (i.e. The PTB who hated them so much they didn't even bother to glass the planet behind them because that'd be too fast and easy a death for them despite their ability to do so) thought impossible to the point of never even considering the possibility of it actually happening. Pressure makes a diamond, Necessity is the mother of invention, etc.

You may write us all off and hell, as hindsight is 20/20 and neither of us have that you may be right. I bet you're wrong and I'll double down and bet you my currently non-existent farm that if you do decide to jump onboard some colony ship bound for Tau Ceti at .1 to 99.87% of lightspeed or whatnot you may live to directly regret that decision. I won't live to see the look on your eyes when ya do, but my descendants will. Possibly. I'm a consummate pragmatist and a firm believer in reading and following the "Evil Overlord List".

There is the fact that few people consider. Immortality can be a curse and boy oh boy do I hope my genetic line makes some wannabe "god" learn that one in the most hardest of ways. One cannot exactly win an argument against the laws of physics after all .
    Last edited by End; 09-13-2022 at 02:28 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How dreadful. It must feel for you like that poor dog must feel in your picture.

We have been fooled into believeing lies after so long and in so many ways being told that we are in for a terrible time. it looks bad, but I don't believe it, because God has siad: Do NOT believe the lies you are hearing. Believe Me.

I am not afraid. Every day I listen to prophecies, and I don't miss any of Julie Green's, usually every M-F. These started for Julie when she asked God to share words with her which would be "exactly what Your people need to hear for today". And God told her to get a youtube channel (she is now on Rumble instead), and He begn to tell her fresh new words daily. I discovered her in December, (she started last September maybe) and now her following is much bigger than CNN (which is not saying a great deal, because CNN, as He has said as much since last September, is about to close it's doors forever.

Also this year I began to read Psalms regularly, slowly and carefully, and also listening to them in song from The Psalm Project. I was amazed at how all the prophecies of God are just like the Psalms! He is saying the same things! He truly is the God who is the same yesterday, today and always.

Sometime in January Julie started with not just the videos but writing out the prophecies she gives in them. I copy them and re-read them daily in my prayer time and always feel so uplifted because of it. Sometimes I go to her search engine to search for what God has said on various specific topics, like, i.e., recently, "families" - God is going to restore families! Wow! It is the root of so much depression adn mental illness in our world.

Tonight I looked up "2022", because even though we are into September, God says this is a year of HUGE CHANGE, far, far huge than what we have seen, which is going to be massive and wonderful in 2022. I knoqw it will happen! What you describe today of how you see things? It will be 100% better about the same things by the end of December. Even though things may look worse just before then. God says our enemies are telling lies about how things are. No matter how they look, they will soon be GREAT, and we will be dancing in the streets! because of all the reasonbs below! Truly, a reason to dance and sing praise to God!

Tonight I searched "2022" on Julie's sight and found TWENTY prophecies with 2022 in them, too much to read now, but here are some favorite bits below, about what God says He will do for us in 2022. The title of each prophecy is God's chosen title, and the words in them are right from the mouth of God, and every one will come true. The ones before February don't always have the dates, but more recent ones do:

From "YEAR OF 2022- WHERE ALL THINGS ARE MADE RIGHT":

"Great joy will spread throughout this Earth. A perfecting of My body. A time is coming when you will be without spot or wrinkle. So get excited, My children. Your days of overwhelming joy, blessings and glory are about to hit your houses. I am reversing the damage that was done to your bodies. Yes, I am restoring all which your adversary has done to destroy you physically, mentally and financially. I am filling up your bank accounts, especially the tithers of Almighty God. Get ready for the Blessing Explosion in this hour in the year of 2022. Get ready to celebrate as deliverance is here, and it is yours, saith the Lord.[/B]

"I, the Lord, am moving across this nation now to restore all, yes, restore all that has been destroyed, lost or stolen. I am giving back all that has been stolen from My people, the people of Almighty God. And I mean everything stolen will be reversed and given back in the year of 2022. Every person in power now, not called by Me, will be removed by Me, saith the Lord of Hosts....

...I will leave nothing, not anything, your adversaries designed to destroy you. There will be no evidence in your life of their existence. I am wiping it all away. I am standing guard, will overthrow, will reverse and will give back all that is owed to My children because this world is Mine, and it belongs to you for you are joint-heirs with Me, saith the Lord. Everything belongs to Me, and I am giving it back in the year of 2022 to its rightful owners. Yes, everything, My children.

Watch as the world hands over power, houses, lands and businesses. You never thought it was possible. Yes, I am handing it all over to you for free. It will not cost you anything because it already belongs to you. Receive debt freedoms. Yes, debt is being cancelled. Debt your enemies planned to use to enslave you. I am destroying that killer on your behalf. My children, don't limit My freedom, the freedom which I have for you. During this year of 2022, I will restore all that belongs to you, saith the Lord of Hosts."

"Great changes are coming. The winds of change are here. Your victories are now. This year of 2022 will be like no other: the great Exodus, the great wealth transfer, the great changing of the guard, and great celebrations. These signs mark your freedoms, so rejoice now and sing praises unto Me, My children, for I am here now, saith the Lord your Redeemer."

"What I have is far greater in this Exodus. So far greater than that of Egypt. I have spoken those words again: “Let My people go”. Nothing can stop those Words from coming to pass. I have heard the cries of My people, and I have promised to deliver them out of it all.

This will all come to pass in the year of 2022, the Year the New: new freedoms, new governments, new economies, new leaders, new businesses, new news stations and new schools. Yes, new where I am in the midst of it all. What I have for you, My children is so great. It is beyond human understanding what I am about to do for you.

So, rejoice, stand and believe In the Great I AM once again to move, to deliver and to completely set you free. That is what I have for thee, saith the Lord your Redeemer.

I am not limited to your own understanding or man's ways of thinking. Get up higher, My children. Think bigger. Think no limits. All is about to be handed over to you. Yes, all that is in this earth that the world’s system stole from you and used to enslave you, I will be giving back and handing over in a day. One day enslaved and one day free for I am the Great I AM. Nothing is impossible, and, no, I am not too late.

That is what your enemies wanted you to believe so you would give up on Me. I will show you, along with the world, that it is never too late for the Great I AM to move. I am your Father, and I have you here for such a time as this. Watch Me and focus on My Word. Sing praises unto Me, My children. Your great celebration is at hand. This is a year of such greatness, such joy and such celebration. So stand on My Word and stand with Me, saith the Lord of Hosts."

"I, the Lord, this day tell My children this year of 2022 is a year for you. Everything that has been done to you through your adversaries, I will restore. Concerning your health, your peace, your families, your finances, your jobs and property, all restoration belongs with Me. I am restoring and reversing all damages....

...For I, the Lord, am moving to give back everything to you that was taken from you by them and their plans. In My Word, I used the Red Sea to save My children so they could walk through to their freedoms. Just watch what I do in these days to save you. It will be far greater than the Red Sea. Yes, far greater. Continue to watch the weather as unusual weather patterns hit this Earth. This is just to get your attention on Me. These signs I am giving you are to keep your faith and trust in Me that I am in control and not your enemies....

...Wall Street, the same goes for you. I am the Great I AM, and I will destroy everything you stand for. This Babylonian system, I am tearing apart as I speak these Words and am putting a new system in place for My children in the world. As the stock market implodes, My children, do not fear as this is not for you. I will destroy all the finances the world once had and hand it over to you like I did My children leaving Egypt. It will ALL be turned over to you. I am your Provider, and I will not leave this earth nor this system the way it is anymore to enslave My children.

So shout as great reversals are coming to this earth, great restorations and an overflow the world has never seen. I will show My children where there is more gold, silver and precious stones that I have kept hidden until now. This Earth belongs to Me and the fullness thereof, and I have given it to you, My children, to richly enjoy. So stand firm and stand with Me. All will be okay for the ones in the house of the Lord, saith the Lord your Redeemer!"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't put it like that. Within the next year? I wish but probably not gonna happen. Within our collective lifetimes? Totally agree. There's an EIE I follow and I agree with him that we'll live to see the end of the great schism between Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic. The last "Pope" won't be the one foretold of at the end of days but instead the last "Pope" as we currently understand it. We will live to see the day that the pontiff will reign over a truly united and universal Church. He probably won't be called pontiff or pope however. Something like "Supreme Patriarch" or something like that in either Greek, Roman, or a combination of the two will likely be the title given to such a now more fully accepted and realized by even the then-unbelievers Vicar of Christ.
    I wouldn't put it like that, either! But God says it, so I believe Him! Read what I copied and pasted of God's prophecies above to DogofDanger , if you want joy and not sorrow, and faith, and not fear. Because faith cometh from hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

God's words are just like in Psalms, if you have ever studied Psalms. God says that 2022 is the year of a FAR greater miracles than the Book of Exodus! The Armegeddon is being experienced today is not for us - it is for our enemies. God says He will flip things in a day - and how? He says it is beyond our imagination.

We are entering the Kingdom Age, the one we all pray for in the Our Father. The prayer of Our Lord is about to be answered! We are about to experience the Great Harvest foretold of in the Bible. Our enemies will experience God's justice, vengence and aggression. Thee will be Saul-like conversions, but there will be many unrepentant who experience the aggressive justice of God. They will be hear one day, and then they will be gone, never to be seen again. God will pour out His glory and He willno9t return until He has a spotless chruch. Obviously not yet! We are now as you see quite far from spotless, but God is going to rid us of our enemies, and fill the earth with His glory.

The more I read the Bible, the more I see - what He has said to this prophet Julie and to many other modern day prophets, like the ones I listen to on Elijah Streams, is the very same God as as in His word. The Great I Am is still with us, and He is still the same! The whole world will soon see!

I have no idea what God will do next in the Catholic and Orthodox Chruch but I am sure we will before too very long achieve the unity God desires. Right now the Orthodox, the Catholic, the Proptestants and the sects ALL have serious, serious issues having been long been systematically infiltrated. They have the world believing it is the end and accepting that great misery is ahead when in fact it is great blessings. God is cleansing everything on this earth and the truly evil in everything will be gone. Many things will look different, but most of all, the earth will be full of His glory!

If the protestants still refuse to reconcile with and enter into communion with the truly united and manifested Holy Church after that well, I can already guess at the types that'll stubbornly refuse to accept the truth and we'll all see who was either a wolf in sheep's clothing or a lukewarm adherent to the faith. Both meet a rather terrible end at the final judgement.
    Well, I am a convert to Catholic from Evangelical Protestant and I read myself there, extensively, which most people have no desire to do.

I have noticed by reading comments on prophecy videos that there are many devout Catholics following the same Protestant prophets I am following. I wanted to find Catholic modern-day prophets. But I think God had to circumvent our highly infiltrated Catholic heirarchy, who have more united power to stop what they will in my church, whereas, the Protestants are more divided, without extensive overruling heirarchy, and in this arena God found a way to speak to His people in His way for this time.

So we cannot be too religious, thinking, only MY way of thinking is okay, and we must recognize that God works with all kinds of cracked pots, and that He can find persons anywhere who love Him adn want to do His will, willing to be his vessels, and they don't have to be people anything like US. And there are many holy people who have long had a differnt mode/way of being a Christian than me.

Yes, we will all be united at some point, but my feeling now is that first everyone will be Christ-centered and not puffed up about their distinctions. We will be true to what we know to be truth, and be more Christlike, and look for points of agreement, not disagreement with each other. With everyone more and more becoming persons of good will, by the supernatural power of teh Holy Spirit, people will gravitate towards truth and that will lead to unity. I do not think that unity in the church of Christ will be all-at-once, like I once maybe did, but instead, a more organic and natural path to unity, full of tolerance and understanding, and shared joy in the Lord.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You don't really experience the true God via a religious institution anyway- it is based on something the individual goes through. Never say never, but it's not likely at all - it's something that will most likely drive a person farther away from the Oneness of Christ than towards it.

Jesus Bless you @Eliza Thomason - we've had our disagreements but I don't really have anything against you. I hope you're having a good day.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't really experience the true God via a religious institution anyway- it is based on something the individual goes through. Never say never, but it's not likely at all - it's something that will most likely drive a person farther away from the Oneness of Christ than towards it.

Jesus Bless you @Eliza Thomason - we've had our disagreements but I don't really have anything against you. I hope you're having a good day.
    Yes, a good day, and better having made peace with you.

I wonder if I got caught in this? - "It will only be okay once IEIs stop giving into other people's bullshit. I am kind of turning into a Nazi, but I don't care. I'm to the point where I've had it with other people's lack of foresight and insight into things. Had a horrible day today and it could have been prevented if people listened to me, but they were too arrogant. I'm in no mood to help or coddle people any more with this shit because they don't listen anyway. Of course they all said I was right and they should have listened to me AFTER the fact.... once the damage was already done.

If you don't have 4D Ni - don't interact with me, you are basically dead to me. Even if it's 3D - it's still too weak, make it 4D Ni now. Dumbasses would say I'd get too bored of this as I'd be around too many similar people - but I'd rather be bored than dead. When IEIs get like this, people say they are tired of our negativity. It's not negativity- it's just being SUPERIOR than u at something. And it's a whole lot better than being some retarded moron."

Becaue I don't know what Ni I have, and, being strong in NE, my guess is it's not likely to be 4D or even 3D.

I crave to know and understand IEI better especialy, since I always pray my son will marry one, his dual. I want this for him more than antything. He dated a girl this year whom I met just once, one afternoon, and I got along with her so quickly and so easily, but, I felt that day as if this we were "easier" than she and my son. Just a sense. So I prayed that it would end soon if it was not meant to be, and it did. Personality differences came to the fore for my son and he decided "this is not for me". Then the breakup took an ugly turn. Oh dear. I wish he would have not gotten so intimate. Not that he talks about that with his mom, but I expect this is the reason behind acting out at the breakup. Thevulnerability and trust that comes with giving your whole self. But that is what this generation is trained to do, and he does not yet share my faith values.

Sometime I will humiliate myself and tell an embarassing story about how I made my young son mad one time, when I did not have the ability to see that he had something in him stronger and more approriate than me for in the moment; I think it was Se. Also poor use of Fe... You might understand it as a Beta.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I wrote that- I was mad at something that happened in real life @Eliza Thomason . It's kind of personal and I don't feel like sharing now - but it had NOTHING to do with you! I wasn't thinking of you at all when I wrote that...

IEE's Ni ignoring can be annoying for IEIs, it's 3D and strong but they won't want to analyze situations or things like we do with the same degree or depth. And I care about being accurate with it more as I also value Ti and not Te. An IEE will always abandon an Ni insight over something in order to see the potentiality in a person, so they will probably try to help the IEI in ways we find annoying. I don't value Ne like that, so I don't value possibilities like that...

Also IEE's have creative Fi, IEIs have 4D demo Fi - so IEEs use their relationships in more manipulative ways that feel fake to IEI and not sincere or genuine enough. Even though it isn't valued, my Fi is so narcissistically strong- that it's hard to see myself in a way that is totally divorced from others. The weirdest thing you might not think is a big deal, can mean a lot to IEI for this reason and vice versa. You might want us to care about something very much but we just don't, cuz our strong 4D Fi tells us 'nah.'

It's better to just keep a good enough distance between opposing quadras ((and probably everybody else but God LOL!)) rather than try to understand or connect too much, but I hope this helped.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if you think humanity is the highest value, but is humanity, or is God?

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Like*
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I wrote that- I was mad at something that happened in real life @Eliza Thomason . It's kind of personal and I don't feel like sharing now - but it had NOTHING to do with you! I wasn't thinking of you at all when I wrote that...

IEE's Ni ignoring can be annoying for IEIs, it's 3D and strong but they won't want to analyze situations or things like we do with the same degree or depth. And I care about being accurate with it more as I also value Ti and not Te. An IEE will always abandon an Ni insight over something in order to see the potentiality in a person, so they will probably try to help the IEI in ways we find annoying. I don't value Ne like that, so I don't value possibilities like that...

Also IEE's have creative Fi, IEIs have 4D demo Fi - so IEEs use their relationships in more manipulative ways that feel fake to IEI and not sincere or genuine enough. Even though it isn't valued, my Fi is so narcissistically strong- that it's hard to see myself in a way that is totally divorced from others. The weirdest thing you might not think is a big deal, can mean a lot to IEI for this reason and vice versa. You might want us to care about something very much but we just don't, cuz our strong 4D Fi tells us 'nah.'

It's better to just keep a good enough distance between opposing quadras ((and probably everybody else but God LOL!)) rather than try to understand or connect too much, but I hope this helped.
    Oh, Thanks for explaining! No, you don't have to share what you were referring to. I wondered if likewise, some function of mine had irritated. I appreciate your explaining these functions and later I am going to start a thread about those functions so I can get even more input!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if Republicans win the House, how long until they impeach Biden?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    So if Republicans win the House, how long until they impeach Biden?
    Depends on how bad that laptop his son has is.

Though in all seriousness if they win they'll probably hesitate to do that as, if successful, we're now suffering under "President" Kamala Harris.

I'll take an Alzheimer patient over a crazed yet otherwise coherent hater of all that I am and will ever be in the highest office.

That is to say, Biden hates me just as much as Kamalah does, but unlike her he's so critically inflicted with cognitive decay I can actually deal with it to the benefit of my future progeny.

If Kamalah becomes dictator of America... Well, let's just say it's a good thing I'm a rare theistic ILI...

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those people's entire point of living is to reproduce. they exist to hurt others. i remember reading an article trying to pain them in a better light, about how they are logical and have a balanced worldview (their brains process huamn lives to have the same value as a car) while liberals are irrational hysterical emotional wrecks
    they create institutions and rules that take away from people's lives, making it harder to do anything meaningful, and kill them. bullying, abuse, murder, denial. after someone collapses under their regime they say they did it to themselves. the only way to not "collapse" is to destroy ur sense of self and ethics, so u become an abuser like themsleves.
    they dont learn or care. u cant make compromises with them. any little thing u give them they will exploit and u cant hope to get treated better by treating them well. wahtever u give them they will take and wahtever they owe u they will also take.
    they genuinely beleive they've buillt the world (they've stolen and organized the material world in a way that u are forced to go through them to get something which makes it look as if they are giving you but it only means they are in the way)
    Alright, I disagree that people under 18 shouldn't know about sex. However, I think that the poster is right about hormone replacement. Youth is an important time for brains to develop properly according to a natural hormone balance. Who knows what artificial hormones could be doing.

That said, Republicans are too restrictive. There's no need to restrict normal sex between consenting adults.

-Someone who admittedly views people as similar to cars.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Kamalah becomes dictator of America... Well, let's just say it's a good thing I'm a rare theistic ILI...
    Well I don't think a theistic force would be able to easily take unallied states, considering the White House has the military at their backs. But maybe theistic forces could separate US territories from the main body.

I think it's fairly likely that a war between theists and the US government would take place in urban areas, where theists would probably successfully use guerilla warfare tactics with their 2nd amendment authorized guns. If those are missing for whatever reason, there would probably be an attempt to use homemade weapons or black market guns.

I don't really know about the potential for nuclear warfare. It depends on how well the US would look politically if they used it, and whether they could effectively use it against the theists.

Edit: Actually, I didn't really consider stealth terrorist warfare. That might be effective, if it can avoid friendly fire.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast