dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Conservatives are insane

those people's entire point of living is to reproduce. they exist to hurt others. i remember reading an article trying to pain them in a better light, about how they are logical and have a balanced worldview (their brains process huamn lives to have the same value as a car) while liberals are irrational hysterical emotional wrecks
    they create institutions and rules that take away from people's lives, making it harder to do anything meaningful, and kill them. bullying, abuse, murder, denial. after someone collapses under their regime they say they did it to themselves. the only way to not "collapse" is to destroy ur sense of self and ethics, so u become an abuser like themsleves.
    they dont learn or care. u cant make compromises with them. any little thing u give them they will exploit and u cant hope to get treated better by treating them well. wahtever u give them they will take and wahtever they owe u they will also take.
    they genuinely beleive they've buillt the world (they've stolen and organized the material world in a way that u are forced to go through them to get something which makes it look as if they are giving you but it only means they are in the way)
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist
    I think by conservatives you just mean Delta types. Who tend to be most 'conservative' about basically everything. But 'conservative' is just a label and a party. There are people who vote 'conservative' but themselves are anything but, and there are people who vote 'progressive' but themselves fit that very same wretched description you gave. As a teenager I would always jump around different political circles but never make any progress with any of them. Not a single one. Why? Modern politics is very much morally driven and the kind of people who hang around in political circles are probably Fi-Te driven. Seriously it's awful. One time I picked up a book on Marx written by university professor and in the introduction the author stated that he will be arguing for Marx from an 'ethical perspective' and I just immediately put it down. (90% of 'Marxists' would make Marx roll in his grave)

I tend to agree with the political views of people who 'don't' have political views. Beta NFs generally. 'Wtf beta nfs have such passionate beliefs' yeah but that doesn't mean they are able to outline their views in a systematic Ti way. When I talk to my EIE friend about politics who genuinely makes great effort to listen and understand but it is obvious that Ti is not their domain but they greatly value it. IEIs with SLEs I guess. However when I translate my Ti into Ni she then understands what I'm saying. In the Alpha/Gamma NT school that I went to people would always listen to what I had to say about politics and engage with me on that critically. Something which I don't think Alpha/Gamma NTs would even bother to do with Beta NFs because to them such a conversation would be unfruitful. I think on the outside most people see me as cold and 'logical' but that is how I am towards strangers. However when I meet an Fe valuing stranger I immediately become much looser and start to smile and become giddy.

I noticed, at least in the discussions I've taken part in peoole seem to be a bit 'left' here but maybe not. I mean there is a guy with a Francis Parker Yockey profile picture here.

But I just love talking to people with different viewpoints than me. Luv it luv it luv it. <3

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    @VewyScawwyNawcissist
    I think by conservatives you just mean Delta types.
    i raelly dont think i mean just delta types. a lot of Se egos for instance may just want u to say what u mean so they can simply ruin u right after. just bc ur permited to talk doesnt mean ur permited to talk.
    most EIIs and IEEs are liberal or libertarian from my experience.
    in general u'd see more of a left lean with anything intellectual. as i said right wingers only live to reproduce. while we are dealing with an autistic interest and human relationships they are putting that much more hours serving some shitty overlord thats making their lives harder while blaming that on minorities while also making their own lives harder on purpose so they can talk down on and hurt out of their own narcissistic entitlement other ppl who want to live better.
    I mean there is a guy with a Francis Parker Yockey profile picture here.
    no wonder he acts the way he does yockey himself's face shows how damn far he has a stick up his ass
    In the Alpha/Gamma NT school that I went to people would always listen to what I had to say about politics and engage with me on that critically. Something which I don't think Alpha/Gamma NTs would even bother to do with Beta NFs because to them such a conversation would be unfruitful.
    i dont follow. u say NTs indulged u but then u say u dont think they would?

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist

'a lot of Se egos for instance may just want u to say what u mean so they can simply ruin u right after.'
    But is it a 'right-wing' thing? More of an 'authoritarian' thing if you ask me. What you just said for example was exactly what Lenin would do in the Duma. And he really would fucking destroy you right after. People don't tend to understand that politics is a type of warfare. It's not something for 'funsies'. It's pure expression of the will to power.

In fact, to be quite honest with you I have no problem getting 'ruined' by Se egos. I respect it. I admire it. I love it.

'
    most EIIs and IEEs are liberal or libertarian from my experience.'
    Yes but delve deep into their minds and you will see the modus operandi of those views are completely different from yours and may even come from a place which will exhibit disgust in you. 'Liberals' I find are filled with just as much prejudice as 'conservatives'. These two groups just support whatever fulfills their moral sentiment, which as @
    Shazaam said in the Fe-Fi fakeness thread is completely externally constructed through their Te. I simply don't agree with the 'opinions' of those who don't share my information elements even when they identify with the same political 'camp' as I do. In fact, I find that most people hardly have any opinions at all!

'in general u'd see more of a left lean with anything intellectual.'
    I respectfully disagree. I think it's even. The people in your banner, half, maybe even all of them who knows? But definitely half of them for sure would be considered 'conservatives' (even worse than that actually) by the standards of today. Jung thought it was undignified for women to wear pants- and Nietzsche, NIETZSCHE. Lol. Nietzsche championed aristocracy and defended the institution of slavery. He was cheering when the French government shot the communards in 1871. I mean you don't get any more 'right-wing' than that. Yet Nietzsche, despite this is among the brightest of minds to ever exist.

Don't you find it hypocritical to paint such broad strokes over people from a LABEL? What you're saying right now about 'conservatives'. Lets replace that word with 'communist' and what you say can pass off as Mccarthy era propaganda. Or like with nazis lol. the jew...they dont learn or care. u cant make compromises with them. any little thing u give them they will exploit and u cant hope to get treated better by treating them well. wahtever u give them they will take and wahtever they owe u they will also take.

'no wonder he acts the way he does yockey'
    How does he act? I really only read a couple of his posts. Logical and sarcastic he seemed to me. Not exactly my type.

'i dont follow. u say NTs indulged u but then u say u dont think they would?'
    No I said they did, but in politics they generally don't give credence to views which they do not find rationality in. meaning, towards beta NFs. and I seem to simply be someone with developed Ti because the NTs thought of me as logical when I am most clearly am not. It is much easier for me to read and understand Ni-Fe philosophy than Ti-Se philosophy. Nietzsche being the rare exception because of how good his Ni was. He was a poet and an artist. The Ancient Greeks were the most logical people to ever live and they would not even let women vote because they are 'emotional and dumb' which is really just a mean way of saying 'I DON'T VALUE YOUR FUNCTIONS'.

Now, um. This might be kind of awkward to ask, but are you sure you're beta NF? Thing with the Se you said struck me as odd coming from a beta person. and your writing style well, sometimes it's hard for me to understand! when I read beta nf writing it's smooooooth and it flows for me. yours reads kind of jaggy to me and I have to reread your posts so that I understand what you're saying. I am not trying to say you're a bad writer, just that the writing style of certain types can be difficult for me to read. Which ones? Everything that's not beta NF lol. so maybe double check the types? again I really don't want to make you doubt your personality (if someone told me I was not IEI but actually gamma ILI capitalist I'd be like 'wHAAAT. Everything I know is a lie! I'm a fake and I lied to myself!!!!!! ' (someone once said I give off ILI vibes on PDB. MAYBE!? who knows)

but yes that's what I think.

Last edited by Anonymous; 04-22-2022 at 10:00 AM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In fact, to be quite honest with you I have no problem getting 'ruined' by Se egos. I respect that. I admire it. I love it.
    u arent being quite honest or ur fantasizing

just bc there were "intellectuals" with bad views doesnt mean those bad views were intellectual. everything right with someone is "left" and everything wrong is "right".

Now, um. This might be kind of awkward to ask, but are you sure you're beta NF? Thing with the Se you said struck me as odd coming from a beta person. and your writing style well, sometimes it's hard for me to understand! when I read beta nf writing it's smooooooth and it flows for me. yours reads kind of jaggy to me and I have to reread your posts so that I understand what you're saying.
    am cognitively impaired still ppl have regarded my writing asa very similar to other beta NFs here and other beta NFs have agreed. not sure if ur just playing a character to fit in some idea of waht a beta NF is.
    ur writing vibes like djinn, @AWellArmedCat and @End as well as some beta NF friends irl
    but @End is ILI allegedly. not that i care too much anyway

nietszhe was a loser bitch coping with his inferiority. he didnt know how to lose, he didnt know his place so he wanted to drag others down with him. he is a coward too weak to recognize his own weakness. the correct way is the hard way and he wanted it easy bc he was weak, bc he didnt love others. that is if im taking what u mean correct bc i havent read about that. i can also argue for slavery since some ppl (conservatives for instance) will never treat others properly, so treating them any better than they deserve just gives them power to hurt others. if thats the kind of slavery nietzsche advocated for ok. but then hes not a conservative.
    Don't you find it hypocritical to paint such broad strokes over people from a LABEL? What you're saying right now about 'conservatives'. Lets replace that word with 'communist' and what you say can pass off as Mccarthy era propagand
    i dont know why i need to explain this to u or anyone at all ffs. just bc someone is attacking u, doesnt mean u should submit to them just so u dont fight them bc attacking is bad. thats like one of the fucking earliest things u have to learn. BORDERS. VALUE OF URSELF AND OTHERS. conservatives are that kind of people by default thats what they are defined by. thats the point of conservatism as a philosphy ideas etc. yeah maybe someone can call themslves conservative but not be that thing as much and maybe every conservative has something else inside of them that goes against that but that mechanism exists to kill and surpress it in the first place so they can be conformists and endorse unfair hiearchy abuse etc. thats their fault. im supposed to give them what i owe them. NOTHING MORE. ITS THEM WHO HAS TO UNDERSTAND AND CHANGE. those are people who have repeatedly chosen a higher power by submitting to their aprents or work conditions instead of trying to find their own way that avoids hurting others unfairly. its easier to care only about ur parents so u abuse gay ppl, vulnerable whoever minorities at work or whatever to keep urself mentally stable (not killing ur own parents) while claiming to be "self sufficient" and "not needing coddling".

its about themselves, their family, their country (all made up imaginary things that dont exist), not the "rest", the "left out" (LEFT), the "other".

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist

'u arent being quite honest or ur fantasizing'
    but I am being honest! my eie friend who i've known my whole life basically said the same thing to me. (very much admires bluntness and directness. and people of great will) assuming my judgement of their EIE-ness is correct though!

'just bc there were "intellectuals" with bad views doesnt mean those bad views were intellectual.'
    can bad views be intellectual? does it matter whether or not something is bad or good if it's correct? why do views have to be intellectual at all? my 'logic' only acts as rationalization of my sentiment. it always comes after the fact. I don't care much for 'logical consistency'. I do it for others only so that communication can be made easier.

'everything right with someone is "left" and everything wrong is "right".'
    not quite sure what you mean here!

'
    am cognitively impaired still ppl have regarded my writing asa very similar to other beta NFs here and other beta NFs have agreed.'
    i thought it was a bit 'flat' at first. but that kind of changes when you did some all capsing in your post.

'
    not sure if ur just playing a character to fit in some idea of waht a beta NF is.'
    why? am I writing differently now? is it too siiiingy soooongy is that it? well I'm reaaally tired right now. Haven't slept for over 24 hours and did some brain working out today!

'nietszhe was a loser bitch coping with his inferiority. he didnt know how to lose, he didnt know his place so he wanted to drag others down with him. he is a coward too weak to recognize his own weakness. the correct way is the hard way and he wanted'
    knowing how to lose is arguably one of the tenants of Nietzsche's philosophy! particularly amor fati and the eternal recurrence of the same! he did not want to drag others down with him! it's funny that you say this because he thought himself as a decadent! the downfall of a culture for nietzsche always coincides with philosophical musings! before plato those noble greeks barely produced written works! to him plato's philosophy was just a coping mechanism for greek defeat in the Peloponnesian War! for nietzsche life was suffering, but through suffering we can find meaning, through splendid visions of art and poetry, cultural achievements that will stand the test of time. philosophy to nietzsche was something you should stay away from! 'know thyself?' nietzsche scoffs. 'will thyself', he affirms.

'if thats the kind of slavery nietzsche advocated for ok. but then hes not a conservative.'
    well nietzsche argued for slavery because in society there is always need for manual work to be done and higher peoples such as artists and poets don't like doing that stuff. it's kind of icky! for nietzsche the purpose of life was art and creation. and it is through the institution of slavery which allowed people, such as the greeks and the romans the free time to pursue their cultural achievements!

'
    just bc someone is attacking u, doesnt mean u should submit to them just so u dont fight them'
    but where did I say that? who is attacking you??

'bc attacking is bad'
    Se PoLR?

'
    thats like one of the fucking earliest things u have to learn'

'
    thats the point of conservatism as a philosphy ideas etc. yeah maybe someone can call themslves conservative but not be that thing as much and maybe every conservative has something else inside of them that goes against that but that'
    really? i've never thought of any political groups as monoliths. they never are! to actually get people to form a monolithic body of thought is a task of monumental feat! very very few men have been such talented leaders as to be able to achieve that. The only monolithic thought people really seem to have to me is that they don't think (Ti) very much at all!

'
    those are people who have repeatedly chosen a higher power by submitting to their aprents or work conditions instead of trying to find their own way that avoids hurting others unfairly. its easier to care only about ur parents so u abuse gay ppl, vulnerable whoever minorities at work or whatever to keep urself mentally stable (not killing ur own parents) while claiming to be "self sufficient" and "not needing coddling" '
    is this the environment you are in! is that awful? if it is I suggest you move!

Edit: i must sleep! I'll get back to you soon!

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist

'u arent being quite honest or ur fantasizing'
    but I am being honest! my eie friend who i've known my whole life basically said the same thing to me. (very much admires bluntness and directness. and people of great will) assuming my judgement of their EIE-ness is correct though!
    when did that become the same as being destroyed by Se
    why do views have to be intellectual at all?
    bc they are performed by the intellect. if they arent intellectual but garbage then what worth are they? there is good and bad, there is right and wrong. intellectual includes emotional shit but emotions are logical and should be. if someone wants to go against what makes sense then its nonsense and then whats the point. why are u asking me then. what do u care. i can tell u whatever. i can think wahtever u can think wahtever. are u sure u arent an IEE?
    well nietzsche argued for slavery because in society there is always need for manual work to be done and higher peoples such as artists and poets don't like doing that stuff.
    i think every human needs a bit of manual work to be healthy but working manually to keep urself healthy also necessiates u to be healthy which isnt always possible. i guess it depends on context, but slaves were provided shit food and conditions. as i said conservatives wont treat someone properly, they are the ones enslaving others. they dont value art, so even if u are able to work for urself and make art at the same time they will do anything to keep u from doing art or doing good art. for instance a lot of the physical art here is landscapes, christian icons, soldiers, rural/city life, builings - all the most fucking boring and mundane shit bc anything significant is degenerate. the ppl who like to do meaningful art are often the ones suffering from health issues to top it off and so far i really cant deny that its related to having higher sensitivity empahty absorbing ppls negativity that makes u unhealthy. most healthy ppl arent healthy, they are too dull mentally to be affected by those factors. OFFENSIVE:
    N hunter gatherers get raped and used as slaves by dominant Se and Si tribes. this has been consistent throughout history. they were chosen as slaves. even jung said intuition is best suited for nature, and than Ni doms are the most useless kind of person, but also prophets. this is not to say there arent high quality sensors ffs or low quality intuitives. and really a lot of toxic conservative parents want their children to be slaves bc they think doing something for anyone other than their own parents is basically slavery bc they are narcissists. this all goes to what i said about fighting.

but through suffering we can find meaning,
    meaning is despite suffering. suffering only detracts from it. suffering is there its not the creator of meaning. ppl who idealize suffering are delirious.
    Don't you find it hypocritical to paint such broad strokes over people from a LABEL? What you're saying right now about 'conservatives'. Lets replace that word with 'communist' and what you say can pass off as Mccarthy era propaganda. Or like with nazis lol. the jew...they dont learn or care. u cant make compromises with them. any little thing u give them they will exploit and u cant hope to get treated better by treating them well. wahtever u give them they will take and wahtever they owe u they will also take.

'
    just bc someone is attacking u, doesnt mean u should submit to them just so u dont fight them'
    but where did I say that? who is attacking you??
    u mean that somehow painting conservatives bad is hypocritical which is the same logic that defending urself against someone attacking u is bad and hypocritical. and yes attacking someone is bad but the context makes it so its not.

is this the environment you are in! is that awful? if it is I suggest you move!
    i posted the yt comment here bc thats what most ppl are like in most of the world. as i said they only live to reproduce. they destroy others and replace thme with their own children then start wars bc they just keep expanding forever. they think they can just work hard and all their problems are solved, morality is only whats practical for reproducing and killing everyone so that everyone on earth is of ur own genes. war is something they look fowrard to. a lot of them are inseucre about their amsculnity and miss the good old timesi where ppl were brutalizing each other, where ppl couldnt talk shit if they were low on the domination hierarchy.

I want to care

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You have summoned thy nemesis yet again @VewyScawwyNawcissist. Mention me and I shall appear much like the devil himself .

I will start off by needling you once more as @None did by stating yet again that you really need to work on your grammar and formatting. We aren't wrong. Jung, an IEI himself, wrote quite smoothly. Appreciably thorough yet more than a bit dry and overly long winded for my tastes, but that's me nitpicking a genius example of an archetype you only get to see every generation or two. I dug/dig his works and it is thus no surprise I ended up here.

You truly do have potentially pointed, effective, perhaps even devastating counterarguments to my own. If you could put your points better ya might even get me to question my faith! If you are a demon that's not impossible as the "dumbest" demons are several times smarter than the smartest humans. Yet like a burgeoning author who thinks they know better than an S-Tier editor (metaphorically speaking), you think things like typos and plot holes matter not. Props for valuing so highly it hurts even ILI-Ni's like me but all functions need that balance and are thus linked for damned good reason. needs and all it implies. The wise accept this and adapt to it. You... seem to disregard it entirely. Touch some grass yes? Actually try speaking to some random straight Christian male sometime and do please for the love of God don't insult their religion won't you? Fighting words are fighting words and if you cold approach a Catholic saying the Church is a Satanic Cult don't be surprised if you get slugged in the face.

As for your assertion that suffering detracts from meaning? First, are you a serious hardcore gnostic? It'd explain a lot if you answer affirmatively for me BTW. Second, how is the true and deep meaning and value of being virtuous valid if it is literally impossible to be vicious? If you really are an IEI than I'd highly recommend you listen/watch the works of a man I'm rather certain is your mirror. Fulton Sheen isn't a universally admired figure here on the "conservative" side but hey, broken clocks are right twice a day and the way an EIE's mind works is quite similar to my own.

Also, just noticed, that banner you post on the bottom of your posts involves two very prominent ILI's, an IEI, and... Fuck I don't remember what Einstein is usually typed as...

Point is, you seem to like a lot of people you would publicly say you hate. You knew this was coming so I'll just say it out loud. Are you aware of attachment issues and how they manifest in pretty much everyone? Because at this point I'm sadly willing to bet you're a victim of... Well it starts with an M and I don't think I need to state more in this rather public space.

I'd challenge you, lastly, to fully prove that I am ultimately and fully insane. I do not and will never decry you or anyone else as truly beyond redemption. Only you/others can and may possibly do that. The one true God offers his grace to all, and only you can and may reject it. If you do than you have levied hell itself upon thyself by thine own volition.

So now I issue the challenge. Bring up the point any and all "conservatives" will die to defend that you can and will categorically and deductively prove is the literal incarnation of insanity. Unless you are literally Satan himself I doubt you'll prove much of a challenge to any who are even remotely receptive to the truth...
    Last edited by End; 04-23-2022 at 03:42 AM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Fighting words are fighting words and if you cold approach a Catholic saying the Church is a Satanic Cult don't be surprised if you get slugged in the face.
    THEY ARE FIGHTING ****WORDS*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND U KEEP CALLING PEOPLE DEMONIC U GODDAMN HYPOCRITE SO MANY RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS HAVE HURT OTHERS CALLING THEM DEMONIC!Q!! THEN U GO AND TAKE AWAY THE POWER FROM SOMEONE TO EVEN DARE EXPRESS THEIR CONCERN THAT U MIGHT BE DEMONIC AND TO TOP IT OFF U ACTUALLY ARE!!
    Point is, you seem to like a lot of people you would publicly say you hate.
    i can agree with someone about something doesnt mean i like them as a whole, as if they are perfect. i can agree with ppl i hate. i hate myself ffs. u are the one with the attachment issues. @End u are socially inept, hypocritical and self deceptive all of which is interrelated
    do not tell someone they will get slugged in the face, in public, or on the internet
    they all keep doing this shit then complain how violent libtards are

I want to care

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Or you can admit I'm right about a rather critical thing @VewyScawwyNawcissist. You have major attachment issues. If I'm a true demon would I be even remotely willing to, say, give you a hug? You are a strident and vehement enemy thus far. You hate me, yet I question why that is as "hatred" is a logical response to an expectation. An expectation that, if given the slightest opportunity, I"ll hurt you as hard and as violently as I can.

I'll admit that is kinda what Gamma's do if pushed to the limit. We collectively suffer from a complex of "Tied-hands" as it were, but that isn't what we truly want. Fuck, get me in a room with the WEF and the likes of Schwab and yeah, you're gonna get a scene straight out of a horror movie. The mistake will come from assuming I enjoyed that. Like our blessed lord the true pain comes from the unrepentant sinner. Yet unlike him I doubt I'd be able to do what he did. He saw. He felt. He experienced the worst of us...

And yet he still loved us and he still forgives us. If you can even begin to comprehend the very depths of what that means than perhaps we can stop being enemies in your mind...

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or you can admit I'm right about a rather critical thing @VewyScawwyNawcissist. You have major attachment issues. If I'm a true demon would I be even remotely willing to, say, give you a hug? You are a strident and vehement enemy thus far. You hate me, yet I question why that is as "hatred" is a logical response to an expectation. An expectation that, if given the slightest opportunity, I"ll hurt you as hard and as violently as I can.
    u said ill get slugged in the face by someone with ur faith. it doesnt need to be as hard as as violent as u can for u to do it. ur mindset is harmful
    And yet he still loved us and he still forgives us. If you can even begin to comprehend the very depths of what that means than perhaps we can stop being enemies in your mind...
    then how about we just be enemies and forgive each other anyway?? who cares who hurts who and wahts fair.

I want to care

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Both American liberals and American conservatives are completely insane.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

just bc ur permited to talk doesnt mean ur permited to talk.
    Then stfu

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

THEY ARE FIGHTING ****WORDS*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND U KEEP CALLING PEOPLE DEMONIC U GODDAMN HYPOCRITE SO MANY RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS HAVE HURT OTHERS CALLING THEM DEMONIC!Q!! THEN U GO AND TAKE AWAY THE POWER FROM SOMEONE TO EVEN DARE EXPRESS THEIR CONCERN THAT U MIGHT BE DEMONIC AND TO TOP IT OFF U ACTUALLY ARE!!
    *****OMG WY DUZ NOON AGREE WITH MY PERZPECTIV WHEN I TYPE IN ALL CAPS INSULT PEOPL AND CANT MAYK A RATUINUL ARGUMENT*****

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardware Punk View Post
    *****OMG WY DUZ NOON AGREE WITH MY PERZPECTIV WHEN I TYPE IN ALL CAPS INSULT PEOPL AND CANT MAYK A RATUINUL ARGUMENT*****
    what do u make of hysterial narc victims? ppl dont listen to them bc they are hysterical lol. jmust bc i type in all caps doesnt mean im not right. its pointless to argue with ppl like u anyway bc u enver had the intention to understand in the first place. more than that if u had it, u'd have figured it out by now. but u wont figure it out even if i explain it, u wont figure it out even if i keep repressing all my emotions and explain it. u can destroy or ignore and deny the destruction of someone's life and all ur gonna say it never happenned or u didnt do anything.
    not to mention u prolly yell at ppl IRL out of actual self righteous entitlement but u mald when i talk in caps lock online.
    what about ppl who insult me which is the basis of their view? just bc they dont utter an insulting word doesnt mean they arent insulting.
    ur supposed to listen to ppl if they insult u if they are right. if u refuse to listen to someone just bc they are using insults it shows ur immature and incompetent, not them.
    using insults and expressions has nothing to do with how valid someone or something is.

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some ppl will rather neglect, kill or die than recognize they are wrong after they've decided they've been unfairly victimized. but i am the hysterical one.

I want to care

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    what do u make of hysterial narc victims? ppl dont listen to them bc they are hysterical lol. jmust bc i type in all caps doesnt mean im not right. its pointless to argue with ppl like u anyway bc u enver had the intention to understand in the first place. more than that if u had it, u'd have figured it out by now. but u wont figure it out even if i explain it, u wont figure it out even if i keep repressing all my emotions and explain it. u can destroy or ignore and deny the destruction of someone's life and all ur gonna say it never happenned or u didnt do anything.
    not to mention u prolly yell at ppl IRL out of actual self righteous entitlement but u mald when i talk in caps lock online.
    what about ppl who insult me which is the basis of their view? just bc they dont utter an insulting word doesnt mean they arent insulting.
    ur supposed to listen to ppl if they insult u if they are right. if u refuse to listen to someone just bc they are using insults it shows ur immature and incompetent, not them.
    using insults and expressions has nothing to do with how valid someone or something is.
    I disagree with the bolded, ignoring someone who insults you is the mature and competent thing to do. Noone has to listen to anyone else, this is not something people are entitled to. People listen out of good will towards others, and if you insult them, they won't (and shouldn't) listen (even if your "right"). If you start insulting others then they are just not going to listen 99% percent on the time and if they do listen it won't help anyone because it's clear there is no dialogue.

You can't impose your views through force, which is what I feel you're trying to do. You will need to rethink your approach if you want to get others to hear you out, unless you want to have Stalin's power (and even then, people would just "listen" out of fear and nothing more).

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just because people disagree with you does not mean they don't hear you - I think what you are saying is that you have been in an abusive relationship (with someone, parents, partner, whoever, I don't know the specifics because you never talk about them), which I hear but it doesn't mean I agree with every argument you make or your approach to communication. Just because someone understands you doesn't mean they agree with all of what you say.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree with the bolded, ignoring someone who insults you is the mature and competent thing to do..
    listening to others is a moral obligation by default. if u wouldnt listen to someone just bc u dont want to when u owe them it means ur self absorbed. as i said its pointless to reason with such people. they will take control over ur life and make everything u do about themeslves.
    not listening to someone just bc u dont like how they dress or talk or walk
    If you start insulting others then they are just not going to listen 99% percent on the time
    ur pserosnal flaws are 99% of other people's flaws. even if 99% of people were like that then they are still wrong. i dont need them to impose restrictions on my life just for the sake of their ego, me to accept this, and then thme to agree with me. i want them to suffer according to their sins (asserting over someone's life)
    You can't impose your views through force
    this is not what insulting or expression is about. yet u try to use force to get the other party to behave bc u want to (if they use insults u dont need to help them (helping also means not doing something wrong that puts them in that situation whether thats long range butterfly effect implications or not, but this long range effect ppl are in denial. most ppl only live in their immediate environment and nothing they do causes further harm than they "see". seeing is thinking and when they dont think further they wont see further))
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 04-23-2022 at 09:12 AM.

I want to care

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    listening to others is a moral obligation by default.
    No, it's not.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's not.
    okay

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist

'when did that become the same as being destroyed by Se'
    Se is not only punching and beating.

'
    if they arent intellectual but garbage then what worth are they?'
    intellect is a form of emotion. logic comes from emotion. i don't have to justify my sentiment through logic. why would I have to rationalize my sentiment? If I don't like something I don't like it. If I like something I like it. If I feel something I feel it. End of story.

'
    emotions are logical and should be'
    do you not see why I find your beta NF-ness dubious?

'
    are u sure u arent an IEE?'
    I would entertain every type so long as people suggest it except one that leads with an extraverted information element.

'
    i think every human needs a bit of manual work to be healthy'
    I don't. Nothing makes me more neurotic than having to do 'manual labor'.

'
    meaning is despite suffering. suffering only detracts from it.'
    good art only comes from suffering.

'
    u mean that somehow painting conservatives bad is hypocritical which is the same logic that defending urself against someone attacking u is bad and hypocritical. '
    I never said not to defend yourself. In fact I told you to defend yourself. If you are unable to do so leave your environment.

'and yes attacking someone is bad but the context makes it so its not.'
    No it isn't. Attacking is good. To be on the offensive, to be able to fight- that is what I call 'virtue'

'morality is only whats practical for reproducing'
    then stop critiquing 'conservatives' from a moral standpoint. feel free to critique their morals, but what you are doing is simply replacing their morals with your own. 'conservatism' is the anti-thesis of my views. you keep calling them the slave owners. they are the slaves! all the virtues 'conservative' morals of hard work and morality is precisely the virtue of slaves. conservative people are deltas enslaved by gammas.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed the rise of prudish attitudes on the left (against porn, sex work, and even casual sex) as of late.

Also, don't TERFS object to hormone therapy for teenagers? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems logical that they would.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Xerx, people tend to get more conservative as they get older.

Maybe you’re just seeing your friends change.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I can't speak for Xerx but I have noticed the same thing, American liberals have become quiet moralistic. This is obvious over media. I'm not really thinking too much of people I know. My American friends aeren't very political anyways. American liberalism being a mass movement for free thought has gone the way of the dinosaurs, though, wake up and smell the current century, Adam.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't speak for Xerx but I have noticed the same thing, American liberals have become quiet moralistic. This is obvious over media. I'm not really thinking too much of people I know. My American friends aeren't very political anyways. American liberalism being a mass movement for free thought has gone the way of the dinosaurs, though, wake up and smell the current century, Adam.
    In the new century, people are overall nicer. Crime is down, people are richer (on average), but mostly, they are nicer to each other, with only a few notable exceptions.
    Homophobia is no longer the law of the land, and I believe that most people are growing more tolerant.
    So, the liberals are winning.

If conservative voices are becoming more radical and strident, it’s because they realize they are in a desperate situation. As they should be.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-24-2022 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m concerned about Republicans restricting abortion access in their states. Forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies seems unwise.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In the new century, people are overall nicer. Crime is down, people are richer (on average), but mostly, they are nicer to each other, with only a few notable exceptions.
    Homophobia is no longer the law of the land, and I believe that most people are growing more tolerant.

If conservative voices are becoming more radical and strident, it’s because they realize they are in a desperate situation. As they should be.
    I'd argue the exact opposite Adam. Well, the last part anyway. First part's spot on. Even the paupers and beggars of today arguably live lives easier than the peasants of old. Even if they cannot afford to buy food the very prospect of stealing and/or attaining some through arguably very shitty begging has never been easier. Case in point? They all seem to be well-fed enough to not look like emaciated skeletons.

Starving peasants (who actually tended to actually look like emaciated skeletons) of old would have seen a vision of a local Whole Foods Market, Starbucks, and Kroger fully-stocked (at least they were until Dementia Victim in Chief was made Secular Pope) all within a block or two and likely wept as if they had just experienced a vision of Heaven. It is not the conservatives who are becoming more radical and strident but rather the so-called liberals and it is they who are beginning to realize how desperate their own position is.

If we take America as an example, well, look at the election map by county. Which counties were "red" vs. "blue". Yeah while those blue dots have, on paper, way more people in them than the red sea surrounding them pray tell me this. Where (and also quite importantly who) produces the friggin' food and maintains modern infrastructure? Piss off the rather "conservative" farmers, plumbers, etc. hard enough and not even a dump truck full of money will convince them to feed and/or otherwise provide for people who are dumb enough to not conceal their abject demonic hatred towards them.

If you tell me you wish I'd die horribly because I disagree with you and then with all the fake BS you can muster "ask" me to fix a given problem you have that'll result in your death if I don't do it, well, you can call a turd a golden nugget but that doesn't mean I'll pay you for it.

You and I would never even consider doing something so utterly stupid as to issue a public death threat/wish towards any individual who is not only willing but eager to help us if push came to shove I'd wager. It'd be like telling someone who offers you a hand as you're about to fall off a friggin' cliff to go fuck themselves. I know I'm not doing that unless they demand I pass the inverse of the witch test. That'd only be done by a demon and no demon would ever try to save anyone who even notionally believes in Jesus so yeah, fuck that entity in particular.

Sadly, to get back on track, we're not talking logic here. We're talking religious so overvalued that it categorically rejects its natural compliment. We're talking literal demonic sentiments. A "feeling" so intent on being realized it rejects the very possibility of being obtainable in any way other than what it sees as optimal. It refuses to compromise in all the worst ways.

It's an X without a Y. A solution to a problem that cannot (or rather should not) ever logically exist. The insano that I plague openly stated that they think suffering detracts from meaning. Detracts. From. Meaning. Suffering for a cause or a lover means less than nothing? Even if (especially if) nobody other than yourself will understand? I've said this many a time and I'm sure you'll agree but I'll state it outright once more. There is no true "meaning" in you or anyone else acting in a "virtuous" way if they literally could not choose freely to act in a viscious way.

The true conservative gets all that far harder than any "enemy" of theirs in the modern world would care to even attempt to understand. Who on the "left"/"liberal" side of this divide would truly weep for their so called enemies? They say they would for they talk a good game but would they really? I doubt it so hard I'd wager both money and body parts I cannot afford to lose...

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I’m concerned about Republicans restricting abortion access in their states. Forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies seems unwise.
    Well than maybe they should have kept their legs crossed over putting out in a desperate attempt to attain the approval and affection of men not worth their time let alone the rather significant prospect of potential procreation.

If you don't wanna get preggers, than don't fuck that dude.

Shocking proposition I know but tell me I'm wrong. Am I? No? Then I rest my case.

Protip: Fix your attachment issues and you'll never need to deal with this particular moral question. You'd only fuck a dude who'll make a great father and you'd also make a great mother. No reason to kill the unborn there I'd say...

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well than maybe they should have kept their legs crossed over putting out in a desperate attempt to attain the approval and affection of men not worth their time let alone the rather significant prospect of potential procreation.

Shocking proposition I know but tell me I'm wrong. Am I? No? Then I rest my case.

Protip: Fix your attachment issues and you'll never need to deal with this particular moral question. You'd only fuck a dude who'll make a great father and you'd also make a great mother. No reason to kill the unborn there I'd say...
    just fix ur problems and stop complaining bro
    ^ this comes from the people that cause them in the first place
    and keep piling one on top of the other while taking away ur means to address shit

I want to care

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems unwise regardless of your disdain of attachment issues and promiscuity.

TIM
    ILI-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread's laughable in every respect. Putting aside whether or not the premise of conservatives all being sane is factual or even provable (it's not), you dress the topic and your arguments up in some of the worst rhetoric I've seen since grade school. Your posts have no direction, flow, or readability to them (a theme common to your entire catalogue), you insist on making sweeping generalizations (thread title) and statements devoid of any evidence (people have a moral obligation to listen to others, suffering is in spite of meaning,) and even lost your temper at End for warning you that disrespecting one's faith is often a very short road to violence (and proceeded to justify this by comparing yourself to 'hysterical narc victims' which, lol.) If your goal is to be taken seriously and change a single mind, I can guarantee you that you have utterly failed.
    Are all conservatives insane? It's possible. But you're the last guy I'd trust to make that diagnosis.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of my family members vote republican. I don’t see eye to eye with them on everything, but I don’t think they’re insane.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sudo View Post
    and even lost your temper at End for warning you that disrespecting one's faith is often a very short road to violence (and proceeded to justify this by comparing yourself to 'hysterical narc victims' which, lol.) .
    i dont know if u dont see the irony of this. i did it bc thats what he wanted. if me disrespecting his faith justifies him being violent, how the hell him disrespecting mine doesnt justify the same? besides temper and expression are different things, and there are many ways u can lose ur temper, tho ppl like u and other lowlifes are inclined to believe the narrative thats convenient to align with ur bias, instead of broadening ur perspective and awareness.
    as i said many times before, i dont care to change closed minded people's minds. thats on them to do. if someone is crying and spiting othres, i am supposed to figure out why. frankly ur intellectual prowess is way lower than mine which makes u confused despite me likely having a lower iq than the majority of ppl in this forum lol.
    yeah my writing is jagged, my movements are jagged, my imagination is jagged and what my mental problem is is a complex issue that takes effort. the fact u dont see what i mean in waht i say likely says u havent considered problems deep enough to see the patterns which criticize the conservative logic while building it. typology also has no evidence. it had no evidence prior to VI, and VI is not evident for some people, veganism is eviddently false despite myself before and others now thinking its evidently healthy. do u get what i mean? ur stuck in a low state of mind and that is not my fault once ive explained things multiple times (it is my fault to the point my cognition makes it jagged)
    But you're the last guy I'd trust to make that diagnosis.
    all this says is ur biased. if im right im right. and im supposedly aristocratic lmao.

I want to care

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@VewyScawwyNawcissist Thanks. I didn't like how serious and angry the tones on the forum were getting. This thread is a pleasant relief.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    It seems unwise regardless of your disdain of attachment issues and promiscuity.
    What do you mean by "unwise?"

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conservatives make ur life miserable, u dont know where ur going or whats happenign, u want to get some love finally, how dare u feel good life slaps u across the face, and now ur forced to get an abortion bc conservatives have to make everything difficult to achieve, otherwise u have to bear all the pressure of taking care of a kid IN THIS WORLD THEY MADE SHIT and health consequences of an early pregnancy. to top it off they abuse and restrict their children but they've made their own vices - bad tempers, bad at problem solving and apting that translates into fear, aggression and disgust at everything stimulating (U know all that separates humans from animals) - virtues in their mind, of discipline and hard work. they work super hard early (a job that they dont understand the consequences or implications of nor how to manage people properly but they get far bc they follow rules that enable their entitlement, even when harmful towards society or the job/company itself, thus abusing other ppl around them as employees and on other levels), dont develop mentally or spiritually, then get married and start families at 20something. abuse children that either turn sociopaths or with bad mental health issues, or the same as themselves. and the cycle continues
    until the country starts stagnating so they send ppl to war, tho in reality the coutnry is always stagnating and they are always sending ppl to war and exploiting others bc they cant exist without being parasytes

they want everyone to be a farmer bc thats the only think they want to support but when everyone's a farmer they are competing and no one's doing anything else they dont see people or problems beyond themselves they dont care

they are the reason ppl cant make families and care for them then they worry about underpopulation, they make wars that force immigrants, they make shit work conditions to get more themslves then complain that immigrants are taking all the jobs
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 04-24-2022 at 08:22 AM.

I want to care

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually, I was arguing that liberal voices are becoming more radical and strident. You didn't address any of what I wrote lol.

I don't think conservative voices are becoming more radical or strident than before, as they always have been somewhat radical and strident. But the nature of the radicality has changed somewhat. In the 90s, conservatism was the dominant moral voice (abstinence is key, Marilyn Manson is bad, and Jesus died for your sins), now it feels like conservatives are being replaced by traditionalists, which to a liberal may appear the same but is actually very different. The hardcore Trump surpporters are traditionalists not classic American conservatives.

I'm not sure I agree with the first part either. I agree that people are becoming more tolerant towards certain things, but they are also fairly intolerant towards some others, if you look carefully. What was seen as humor in the 90s is, in 2022, almost censured. I find that concerning, personally, though I suspect this is a social media trend and hopefully it doesn't become institutionalized.

It's not about whether or not conservatives or liberals win, both have to work together if anything is to be achieved. But some folks have such resentment towards the "other side" that their side "winning" becomes more important than the big picture.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you’re just seeing your friends change.
    You could be right about that. People do change.

But it "feels" like there might be more going on WRT sex negativism. I can't corroborate that feeling, though.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread to me just confirms that 95% of people should stay the fuck away from politics and have their political opinions suppressed. It's just 'LOL'. everything in this thread is nonsense. No communication whatsoever. No discussion. Words words words but nothing is actually being said. Anyone who sees politics in terms of 'left' and 'right' is a fucking retard.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast