Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Signs of low dimensional Ni

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni PoLR makes people open ended, feels kinda like they are floating along going places but in circles nowhere.

For example. I recently made a huge move across the country to go to school. My LSE friend said he would roommate with me, when I ask him his plans like "So are you gonna go to the school out there or what? If not what are you gonna do out there." asking ultimately what's his end goal for moving out there, school, work, career? I was shocked he had no answer and just wanted to help out with rent and me even asking him his plans made him think I didn't want or need his help, that's what he focused on, not. Just so weird that those big things did not cross his mind. No real end goal, he kinda wants to do real estate, but works in sales, tries to move up in sales, but then wants to take real estate classes, takes real estate classes, but goes back to sales. Sure he wants to make more money but isn't choosing where or how, he just takes whatever job pays well it seems like. In contrast I take easy jobs to pay bills and it looks like I'm just mucking about but I have an all time end goal of what I want to do in the back of my mind even if I'm not actively doing it now, and I don't like the feeling of being aimless like that.

Somebody gave a good example of the LSE husband. LSE husband complains to IEE wife that the captions on the movie they are watching are annoying, IEE says "Ok then turn it off." LSE turns off the tv LOL.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xelor any thoughts, it seems like you are surrounded by it.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    start fights and blame others for things they cant control or no reason. SEE blaming me for not talking to her, thinks i have a problem with her - my problem is i dont know what to talk to her about. other ppl i usually when i hear something i can relate to and think i can tell them something they'd be interested in thats how i'd butt in. this would mostly jokes and other inconsequential things
    LSEs thinking that I cant have anything so important on my mind for me to not do things their way while they are micromanaging my environment. being raised by an LSE, both me and my SEI mother can attest. this is someone who doesnt realize other people exist and have needs, who establishes physical order in the environment in a way that u cant do anything u want to do bc it goes against their "plans", and anything against that means u dont carea bout them, are selfish, inconsiderate, and dont tihnk about the consequences. ESEs establish order in social institutions that doesnt let u breathe. SLEs bully ******s, minorities and other various easy targets while convincing themslves its chivalrous (tbh all low Ni types can do it). those are all peopel who're basically waiting for u to do something wrong in their eyes so they can ruin ur life while that ruination they think its not a big deal even if it hurts u.
    ESEs do something bad or something bad happens to them, they join cults, live love lauhg posters everywhere, making everythimg "comfortable" and lighthearted. its like they cant process what's happenned and learn from it, its just bad and they try so hard to repress it. my LSE father just blasts happy music with soothing lyrics. for my problems now that he thinks are mental alone he tells me to just give myself willpower and it will be alright. he's had premonition dreams but he dismisses them as coincindences, means nothing to him. SLEs are the guys who do this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVgO7DUD08
    in general those are the types who give the most impression that they didnt grow mentally past their early experiences with restrictions from parents. all sensors maybe? have some kind of very rigid loyalty "real friend" thing, while at the same time having the mentality that real friends dont exist and u should just make out with whoever's convenient at the moment, u lose ppl u gain ppl ppl die. SLEs and SEEs get really mad when losing someone if they got attached which getting attacvhed idk if it has something to do with soemone being nice to them in a way that like Ni consistently over time wins their favour so they get attached ebut as i said this is often very restrictive and u have to submit to their unfair rules. if they get mad at u have to take it or respond nice, u are not allowed to get angry at them bc they escalate it. if they decide something's ur fault then its ur fault. LSEs are like that too, and ESEs also participate in shadowgovernment social circles where they tell their closed minded friends what u did during gossip and come up with planes for revenge or if at a workplace to not let u get promoted, make sure u dont change any rules, make more rigid rules bc of what i did that they are just scared of (hello youtube CEO (fuk u)), get u fired.
    SLE had a friend who came out as gay and had feelings for him and tried to force his way (which part is what im least sure about since those kind of ppl see everything somene else does as a threat and nothin they themeslves do as a threat), anyway SLE started hating him and hates fags now.

they take jokes on them too seriously and harmful tings they thmeslves do they take too lightly.

right also the idea of hard work. they dont realize how much thinking takes. they often think someone's lying them about how something happenned or why someone did it. everything that doesnt fit their preconceptions is an excuse, a lie, a delusion. they beleive when u did something without "doing" anything u cheated or were lucky or are gifted but lazy, ur not trying hard enough, and u could do so much more if u tried
    Good work.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Xelor any thoughts, it seems like you are surrounded by it.
    It just depends on the day at this point.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-09-2022 at 02:49 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    It just depends on the day at this point.
    This was constructive in a way if this is Ni, it is confusing but ok ok.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw someone say somewhere that LSE Ni PoLR shows up when they hit middle age and think "what did I work so much for, now what?"
    And ESE "who do I care for now?"

I imagine if an LSE and ESE got together long term, they might immediately have a kid, or have a kid to fix relationship issues, and all the love might go to the kid.
    So I imagine if an LSE and ESE got together and had kids, it probably hurts them the most when the kids move out. "Who do I work so hard to take care of now? Myself?!" and "Who do I care for and worry about now?". God forbid either of them is a type 2 or w2, recipe for a mid life crisis. Serious case of empty nest syndrome.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 05-18-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agate View Post
    I see low dimensional Ni in usually with people I know who seem to have no concept of time or how long things will take. My brother, for example, cannot be anywhere on time. It's a known fact in my family.

My mom and dad have the opposite problem they tend to prepare for things way too early, like showing up a half-hour early somewhere for no particular reason. Figuring out how long activities will take, how long they are taking doing something, how much time has passed. These all seem to be things that escape some people.

As a sort of humorous side note, almost always, it never seems to fail, I see low dimensional Ni types use things like their laptop or phone to the point where they die because they aren't paying attention to its battery life.
    Being late was something that I thought indicates low Ni types because it was written in that way in past resources.

I even made a thread about it here. However, as it is stated by some later on, subtypes can affect this, furthermore for example the type IEI who is a Ni dom isnt punctual generally speaking as it is stated on some resources.

At the same time not being punctual also a thing for some spesific low dimmensional types ofcourse. But it isnt nothing or all case as I thought it is.

TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ex was an IEI and she has dyscalculia which makes it difficult to perceive time on a number line or anything related to mathematical distances in space or time, so Ni doesn't necessarily imply good sense of time. She could plan the long range future sure, but not keep track of time as a concrete number or even intuitively.

And being Autistic also makes it very confusing to decipher metaphors and abstract language, which probably has some effect on how my creative writing skills are expressed. For this reason, I have a love hate relationship with poetry- "God damn this makes no fucking sense, but god damn it sounds so beautiful!"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being late was something that I thought indicates low Ni types because it was written in that way in past resources.

I even made a thread about it here. However, as it is stated by some later on, subtypes can affect this, furthermore for example the type IEI who is a Ni dom isnt punctual generally speaking as it is stated on some resources.

At the same time not being punctual also a thing for some spesific low dimmensional types ofcourse. But it isnt nothing or all case as I thought it is.
    I wouldn't trust IEIs when it comes to time management at all.
    Just another day: "I'm too tired so let's move it two hours ahead."

Usually it goes: rational > irrational, dynamic > static.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    I think management of it is a bit related to Te and thats why.

I think subtype has more impact to this. N types would be more prone to be punctual regardless of type.

Depending on type some accuentations in the sense of most outward layer can play a major role in this imo.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conscientiousness is a thing, independent of Socionics.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Conscientiousness is a thing, independent of Socionics.
    In terms of big five, I get high and low results on conscientiousness at different time periods. Ofcourse it could be said that I answered based on my self perception, but my outward behavior was completely different and people around also described me that way as conscientious and unconscientious. So if I were to explain this in terms of typology, I would say I was shifting through subtypes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My family still love me very much and I love them.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think management of it is a bit related to Te and thats why.

I think subtype has more impact to this. N types would be more prone to be punctual regardless of type.
    Sometimes it seems like I have too much energy to go forward. Helps a lot. I was born with some sort of builtin clock.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve noticed a lot of people who I think have 1D Ni are always asking, “why did you do this?”, “why did you do that?”, or getting upset because someone’s mood has changed and they can’t fathom what changed it.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I’ve noticed every 1D Ni type do: when they care about you and they get mad, they will dig up the most out-of-left-field thing you did like five years ago and start an argument about it (ex. you canceled plans to go to the grocery store with me once in 2011 so I “know you’re unreliable”)
    Last edited by PinKDiGiT18; 05-18-2022 at 09:13 PM.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good one. I'd say the following

Intuitives with unvalued Si are the freaks of nature. Some identifying traits include:
    - terrifyingly schizophrenic
    - lack of common sense
    - ideas of what is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ is derived from esoteric revelatory experiences, often having a very perverse nature
    - females are incredibly fragile, submissive and develop dependency issues
    - males are jump scared about everything and live in basements
    - all of them have a manic gaze and stumble while walk
    - present moment does not exists for them
    - unlike sensors, they are bipolar. They just can’t have a roof over their head or even reach a preliminary homeostasis.

Unfortunately Earth lacks these people. They’re incredibly easy catch for prey animals and cars hit them constantly. This is amplified by their victim nature. In order to regular people feel good about themselves these people should be preserved in a macabre zoo where these intuitives can eat and have a shelter and regular people can visit while watching their painful journey through a life.
    Can we get a thread for all the types? 😭 Intuitives with valued Si? Intuitives with unvalued Se?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% this

Honestly, I’d say one can’t judge externally by markers of whether one is frequently late or not to judge the dimensionality of Ni. Ni is more of an awareness of the passing of time. You have to pay more attention to how one orients and feels the rhythm of their time internally. People high in Ni might actually see it as beneficial to be late to something. And they might see pushing something ahead 2 hours as better, when they are more prepared vs someone who has low Ni maybe thinking their whole day is ruined because they have to wait a few hours more to do something and it messes up their whole day.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

nothing wrong with waiting 2 hours and doing something and have it be beautiful rather than it being 'efficient' all the time. ((I mean work shit notwithstanding we all gotta pay the bills lolol)) Efficiency is overrated- so you were timely, but it looks like a sadistic and smokehouse piece of dogshit. What is this feces I'm looking at? You made the deadline- but you didn't make my heartline.

I miss Grendel's rants about Te lol. Vore the Te.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
    Can we get a thread for all the types?  Intuitives with valued Si? Intuitives with unvalued Se?
    I think only natives can execute this successfully. They have the best insight and experienced the pain. So be my guest, lol.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    I have an LSE father who frets about the implications of things. He focuses on how change effects things, so he does everything in his power to diminish the influence of change. For example, how focuses on how his property gets depreciated over time, so he hates it when people abuse his furniture, cars, etc. He's kind of anal about it - won't let you play around with things because it tends to cause wear and tear. This is specifically Ni PoLR.

I think one of the giveaway signs of low D Ni is having not much of a long range plan to your life. High D Ni types can answer the question of where they see themselves in 5 to 10 years time pretty easily while low D Ni types seem more aimless in the long range scheme of things.
    This is EXACTLY like a couple of LSE's I know. ANAL OCD as fuck that drives people away from them and it comes across as very shallow, unwelcoming, greedy. They want to overly control and micromanage the environment at the expense of other people, very hypocritical as well and they use it as an excuse to do plainly gross or unethical things. And then using that LSE rage fest as their shut down defense.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    This is EXACTLY like a couple of LSE's I know. ANAL OCD as fuck that drives people away from them and it comes across as very shallow, unwelcoming, greedy. They want to overly control and micromanage the environment at the expense of other people, very hypocritical as well and they use it as an excuse to do plainly gross or unethical things. And then using that LSE rage fest as their shut down defense.
    I believe that LSEs, my supervisees, are like this because they like to seem angry and fierce. It probably arouses their duals by making themselves seem powerful with that demonstrative Se.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    I believe that LSEs, my supervisees, are like this because they like to seem angry and fierce. It probably arouses their duals by making themselves seem powerful with that demonstrative Se.
    I think they are angry and fierce, they don't just seem that way- but of course this is biased I guess because I'm IEI- their (mutual) bad kryptonite. LSE woman I knew walked very angry in a way that was very volitional. It was headstrong and leadership-y - in the real world. It makes me laugh how "bitchy" she walked.

The only thing she was a bad leader cuz of Ni polr and couldn't accurately assess who was really "appropriate" or "inappropriate" but she would always be obsessed with valuing those things because Fi valuing. I think her 1D Ni is probably reason for her firing because her bosses probably got sick and tired that her authority lead to such poor results despite having the apperance of being tough and strong.

okay to be fair, this LSE had NPD and so I like to make fun of her because she was "Unhealthy." There are LSEs I've met not like this, that are much " "healthier" and better.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I could walk bitchy too.

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    Your description sounds accurate, but being that my dad is my supervisee, everything washes out even in the end.

Except for my dad's back porch. I still owe my dad X amount of money for charring it during an occult ritual.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    LSE woman I knew walked very angry in a way that was very volitional. It was headstrong and leadership-y - in the real world. It makes me laugh how "bitchy" she walked.
    Dat repressed, unvalued, 4D .

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

wanted to add: 1D Ni also is bad, inaccurate insight. LSE woman would think bad, abusive people were good and she thought .... well nobody is 'good' but you know, non-abusive people, were the abusive ones. Ugggh I hate that I have to be objective and fair here- but I mean, it did have a shred of truth. 1D isn't 0D. With 2D Ne valuing too as well - they might be mediocre-ishly good at pointing out the *potential* of something being abusive but it's unfair and unrealistic.

I think maybe because IEIs Ne is 3D but unvalued - we're more correct about potential problems, but don't assert ourselves enough in the real world society cuz unvalued Ne, and 1D Se & Te - so they end up winning a lot until it all kind of collapses in a convergent point and people wise up to LSE bullshit and see the IEI was right all along. We weren't being naive fairytale idealistic Disney Queen freaks- the LSE actually was the one doing that, and the IEI was the hard realist. IEI really does have to 'stop playing victim' for this to happen though. but Not playing the victim doesn't mean you admit to abusive things LSE made up in their head that u didn't do. "I'll stop playing victim when you stop being an offender" lolol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
    Damn, LSEs sound rough as conflictors. SLIs seem easy in comparison.
    lmao well like I said, this woman had full-on NPD as well as being LSE. Not all LSEs are that bad.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI just seem like good natured workaholics that quietly and passively fix the things IEEs tell them to do. So yeah I guess they aren't as bad. Of course now that I said that, an evil grimdark SLI is gonna enter my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Of course now that I said that, an evil grimdark SLI is gonna enter my life.
    Seriously one day I was thinking how fortunate I am for no sounds at night, next day hell breaks loose with the new people doing housewarming American pie things

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    Nope

They are angry with you because they cannot believe that someone could be so wrong and fail so hard with his PoLR Ti. Therefore, it seems to them that you are joking or don't respect them. This is just how any PoLR looks in the eyes of a base function, and this is definitely not a sign of 1D Ni.

In close relations with duals, they are like kittens, perhaps like all other types.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Gabin View Post
    Nope

They are angry with you because they cannot believe that someone could be so wrong and fail so hard with his PoLR Ti. Therefore, it seems to them that you are joking or don't respect them. This is just how any PoLR looks in the eyes of a base function, and this is definitely not a sign of 1D Ni.

In close relations with duals, they are like kittens, perhaps like all other types.
    The bolded sounds about right, but in spite of their 1D Ni they’d be correct about that usually.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lack of thoughts about one's future and about the implications of past events on one's life, personality or thoughts, lack of thoughts on higher meaning in life, not being concerned with eschatological or afterlife thoughts, having little experience of 'growth' or personal journey, scepticism about mystical and religious thoughts
    this is especially for Ni in the superego

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother is most likely an ESE and she cannot budget to save her life. She'll always buy random comfort items, mostly for others, for the now. I've read about ESE's Ni PoLR and low logic leading to poor money managing.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ther's a huge difference in Suggestive Ni and PolR.

Regarding Ni PolR, both ESE and LSE fear the future, but their answer to it is different:

- LSE tries to maximize his economical stability (to a certain degree) to prevent any possible future event to hurt him. It's like "If I make lot of moneys I will easily counter any bad event of my life" (just an exemple). Problem itself is not "specific" but generic, and countered with a specific goal. But they remain somewhat creative and opened to the kind of work, as long it gives them stability. It's not they seek to become super rich, but just to be stable. It makes a very good combination with his dual (EII, Fi lead and Si HA).

- ESEs seeks a lot of support from friends. Unhealtier ESEs are unstable and devoured by anxiety. Tries to be gentle and kind with anyone and fear to be considered bad by others. They need a partner who provides structural thinking to reduce their anxiety. LII's consequential vision of facts and phenoma helps the ESE to be more self confident that they will live well. LII would say something like "Don't worry, if you continue doing [insert job] you will make moneys" and motivate the ESE in pragmatical aspects of life. Still in the end ESEs remains a very chill type (alfa values), so they aren't always hyper motivated in doing money per se.

Ni suggestive is completely different and, ironically, self explanatory: Ni is literally a romantic suggestion related to future and important concepts of the world. It's a lot common to see Se lead worring for a dystopian future.

It is like a superficial mystical aura which opposes their immanence and strong presence in the physical world.

It is mostly traduced in:
    - They easily believe in conspiracy theories. A lot of MBTI mistype is due to considering these people Ni dom or aux.
    Important to note that Jung himself described ESFP/ESTP's Ni underlying the importance of this mystical aura in the most unhealty people of this type.
    I love how socionics takes back this and underlines the importance of these aspect in Se leads. MBTI completely erased this, despite being said by Jung himself.
    I recommend to read Jung's book "Psychological Types", because it's a wonderful description which is way more similiar to what socionics says.

- most of history tyrants or evil commanders in fiction are SLE, and almost all of them had a romantic view of politics and power. I'm sure Trump being SLE, and so character like Homelander.

To SEE/SLE future and history happear blurred (in terms of meaning), similiar to phantoms which create a mystical suggestion in them.
    Last edited by Lesri; 07-02-2022 at 09:21 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mum is an ESE and I think her ni is kinda weak- or our relationship is messed up. Every convo we have feels like we’ve just met each other and she is making polite chit-chat. This is because our relationship has always lacked depth because I never spoke to her about the big important things in life- like marriage, because it wasn’t an option for me. Now I’m older there’s nothing to talk about- I’m not looking for work, I’m not exploring things and friendships as much as I used to. It’s hard to have much sympathy for her- because it’s not really a relationship if there’s no depth of communication. My dad is worse- he’s SLI and silent but somehow I feel more love from him. Apparently people can act like a different temperament in their youth and retirement years..so maybe that’s also making it feel more awkward. I just hope that it gets a bit easier when I finally have a partner and can talk to her about more ordinary, boring life stuff. I don’t mind if she’s boring, but I just feel annoyed to have to deal with awkwardness because she has no ability to ‘say sorry’ or make amends for being such an emotionally distant mother. The lack of truth is so depressing..but for her it’s a way of coping. Thank god I have N type friends who I can actually talk with on the level.

edit: there was also a point in my adult life where I realised that I no longer cared if my mum was angry with me about something. I’m not sure what that was- loss of respect or just realising I didn’t need her approval. Realising that she lived for drama as that makes her feel noticed..it’s not all her fault we argued, but her lack of ni prevented her from seeing that from my perspective I didn’t think she’d done enough for me to have the right to be so angry..
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-08-2022 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roommate moved in with me to start going to school, got very caught up in finding a job that he never started school and now might have to move back home never having gone to school like he originally set out to do.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low Ni - Problems introspecting, foreseeing, going ouside
    the norm, being in communion with the absolute, apprehending profound truth and the invisible. DS learns in time to do these things. It's interesting to note that Ni is probably the aspect of reality you can easier give up, like it's not necessary at all to apparently function in the world as "normal" person, concerned with worldly matters.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Low Ni - Problems introspecting, foreseeing, going ouside
    the norm, being in communion with the absolute, apprehending profound truth and the invisible. DS learns in time to do these things. It's interesting to note that Ni is probably the aspect of reality you can easier give up, like it's not necessary at all to apparently function in the world as "normal" person, concerned with worldly matters.
    Ni, sadly, isn't too valued, at least not in US society. I read that LSE is the archetypical male, maybe that's part of the reason. Yet again, I've seen LIE as the type of American society as a whole (I can definitely agree with gamma > delta). It is a large country, so while I could definitely see that for NYC, it might not apply to the rural Midwest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I've noticed is that there's just... like, no western cultural concepts I can think of that you can point to as clear examples of Ni-related reasoning, and yet I can think of a few good examples especially from Japanese culture. For example, the concept of mono no aware. I wonder if that's what the cultural version of low Ni looks like - there's such an utter lack of cultural concepts that would help explain it that nobody can write a succinct description of what Ni is and does that gets the concept across well.
    C’est ainsi, je ne danse pas pour vous,
    Mais seulement pour le vent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast