Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Great way to start a thread.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At workplace when we were having a meal:

SEE grabs a bite from another person's plate.

ILI: Will there be a day that you don't eat anything from someone's plate?
    SEE: Waow you always criticize, you are like X (very unhealthy SEE), she also always criticize and mingles other people's business, real men don't criticize, mind your own business, live and let live

By the way they actually got along, but they didn't have a close relationship.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the time with dining at my SEE/ILI table:

ILI: Slow eater

SEE: vrroommf food gone.

ILI: Still eating

SEE: Stares at ILI's plate, if stares long enough, ILI pushes plate to SEE.

ILI: "I'm done."

---------------------------
    The other thing is, that picking stuff off my plate ... I'm like a goalie. Keep those fingers from scoring! Exhausting.
    ---------------------------

More Intrusion:

SEE: Goes in the kitchen when things are cooking and takes lids off of pots just to look and also picks onions out of a crockpot meal to eat.

ILI: [screaming] "NO PUT IT BACK ON! Damn it!" I don't want anyone doing that when something particular is cooking in any pot, pan, crock pot. I cook, he doesn't.

SEE: Laughs hilariously or sulks away growing High Dungeon.

SEE: Picks food off of serving plate before everything is on the table.

Yes I always criticize it. Why wouldn't I. My rule is everyone sit down, then we pray, serve the food, eat.

It's how the game is played.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Psychology BSc and statistics MSc Armitage's Avatar
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 2w1-5 SX/so
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    An SEE defending his ILI wife's honor

Chris Rock should have seen it coming. I deem it strange that Chris Rock is seen as the victim, instead of Jada. And the whole: "It was just a joke." claim is such an incredibly poor excuse that it shouldn't even be listened to. By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Rock is an ILE, because they frequently use "It was a joke." as a lame excuse. People need to learn that what they say has consequences.
    Last edited by Armitage; 03-29-2022 at 07:14 PM.

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love how most people I know who sided with Will Smith were gammas!
    There should be a five second rule when mocking someones's appearance: if the person can't fix it in less than 5 seconds, don't joke about it!

No you can not joke about everything ~
    Last edited by Xima; 03-29-2022 at 01:35 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Gamma types reject the idea that it's best to avoid confrontations so as not to spoil the mood of those present, they prefer directness in settling or at least discussing disagreements.

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Gamma types reject the idea that it's best to avoid confrontations so as not to spoil the mood of those present, they prefer directness in settling or at least discussing disagreements.

Everything is business.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xima View Post
    Love how most people I know who sided with Will Smith were gammas!
    There should be a five second rule when mocking someones's appearance: if the person can't fix it in less than 5 seconds, don't joke about it!

No you can not joke about everything ~
    lol gammas are weird

everyone else thinks Will is the most whipped man in hollywood

TIM
    SLE-NC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    lol gammas are weird

I just think the whole situation was hilarious. The Twitter think pieces are doing too much lol

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meanwhile, GI Jane is a beautiful, intelligent, and strong woman. She shaved her head to overcome discrimination of her sex. Chris Rock reportedly didn't know Jada had alopecia. She was also wearing an almost militaresque styled green dress.

He said "It was a GI Jane Joke" to quote him correctly. If anything Smith should have slapped him for cat calling. Jada is still incredibly beautiful and awe inspiring even with a shaved head.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 03-29-2022 at 05:03 PM.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol gammas are weird

Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol gammas are weird

I'm ILI and I think he has anger issues.

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All SEE have anger, maybe all have anger issues, depending on where, when, and why, as to how it looks to others though.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like this topic romanticizes violence. And I have to say I'm stunned.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 2w1-5 SX/so
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nicozeyo, what I'm saying is that Chris Rock should have seen it coming when he made that "joke". What one says has consequences and flirting with someone else's partner is bound to have consequences. I don't think that Chris Rock was the victim here, because he provoked the situation, instead it was Jada who got victimized by Chris' harassment. I'm not romanticizing violence, I'm condemning sexual harassment.

Had Will Smith instead walked up to Chris Rock and shouted to him: "No-one talks like that to my wife!", while standing intimidatingly close to Chris Rock, it would have gotten the point across just as well without resorting to violence. It would have been a much better way of handling the situation.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicozeyo View Post
    I thought it was funny and at worst a minor scuffle/emotional outburst between friends. Speaking from experience, Chris Rock comes from an environment where you can reasonably expect to get hit if you roast someone's girlfriend so I doubt the incident holds as much weight in his eyes as it does to a lot of people for what it's worth. It was inappropriate and uncalled for but it's ultimately the kind of thing that you can apologize for and laugh off in many cases
    Last edited by Averroes; 03-29-2022 at 07:13 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The joke wasn’t even funny. Just mean spirited and obnoxious. I’m not surprised that Will slapped him.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not a question of whether one is nice or the other bad. If one is right or the other wrong.

Both have behaved deplorably.

I just notice that some people seem to be comfortable saying "it was deserved" or "it's okay, I'm with Will Smith".

When there is an escalation of bad actions, we can just say that everything is reprehensible rather than picking a hero and a villain.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And for some different perspective, my SLE brother perceived insecurities from Will Smith. He also said "I'm sure you wanted to walk up and slap the ESI for badmouthing your kids, but you didn't because there are real life consequences that everybody should abide by. If you or I had done that the district attorney probably would have filed charges against us."

The ESI stepmother was so jealous of my 13 year old daughter she walked up and shoved her. Then the SLI stepped in and said "What are you even thinking about? Don't touch my kid" Then she started hitting him... BOTH my kids are Fi PolR and just don't understand her. She told me "Well, when I'm talking to your kids they just stare at me blankly and it's rude" I won't even repeat what she said to my child, but a lot of parents would have wanted to hit her. Secondly you're not supposed to talk to children that way. I had enough of her temper real quick. I honestly don't know what I'd have done if I'd been there.

In life there are misunderstandings, etc. In all honesty, I don't think violence is the a good choice. Will Smith is also a role model and could have handled the situation without violence and made Chris Rock look like the asshole he is. He shouldn't have resorted to violence.

-Krishna

TIM
    LIE-Ni 2w1-5 SX/so
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    And for some different perspective, my SLE brother perceived insecurities from Will Smith. He also said "I'm sure you wanted to walk up and slap the ESI for badmouthing your kids, but you didn't because there are real life consequences that everybody should abide by. If you or I had done that the district attorney probably would have filed charges against us."

The ESI stepmother was so jealous of my 13 year old daughter she walked up and shoved her. Then the SLI stepped in and said "What are you even thinking about? Don't touch my kid" Then she started hitting him... BOTH my kids are Fi PolR and just don't understand her. She told me "Well, when I'm talking to your kids they just stare at me blankly and it's rude" I won't even repeat what she said to my child, but a lot of parents would have wanted to hit her. Secondly you're not supposed to talk to children that way. I had enough of her temper real quick. I honestly don't know what I'd have done if I'd been there.

In life there are misunderstandings, etc. In all honesty, I don't think violence is the a good choice. Will Smith is also a role model and could have handled the situation without violence and made Chris Rock look like the asshole he is. He shouldn't have resorted to violence.
    Yes, you're absolutely right.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My mother used to say that your rights stop where the other person's nose begins.

I think she was mostly right about this, and I just wish she'd have actually put this into practice.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are different shades of violence, and not all are equally reprehensible. Chris Rock insulted Will Smith’s wife. Will Smith slapped him. The insults stopped. Will Smith apologized. C’est la vie.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My mother used to say that your rights stop where the other person's nose begins.

I think she was mostly right about this, and I just wish she'd have actually put this into practice.
    But it can be even more evil to not have any emotional string on a targeted person/group than to assume too much control.

I love in biographies how you can jump full throttle into a man’s welcome to Virginia state sign of beaming inspiring stories, leading to choice paradise.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The video is kind of boring but it does touch on basically what my brother and I were thinking.

-Krishna

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Why do you Gammas care so much about Will Smith, Chris Rock and analyzing their actions? It's a meme at this point, move on.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    Why do you Gammas care so much about Will Smith, Chris Rock and analyzing their actions? It's a meme at this point, move on.
    Yeah, it's pretty funny when you see it as a meme. Why so serious, Oscar is hot again now.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will Smith is not necessarily a cuck but his current family are detached from reality. They’re imposing very ‘tread on eggshells’ style restrictions on how the people around them word statements, and jokes and expecting it to be a new rule the world follows. Chris Rock handled it perfectly and did not deserve to have his joyful mood imposed upon. I do think Will Smith was hurt emotionally by his own quick reaction… I personally like both of them and think Jada is the manipulative villain.

So As a gamma, a law abided and a lover of comedy I take Chris Rock’s side 100%. The joke was average in its funniness but pretty tame in its level of offensiveness. Will was the loser here as he is trying to reach his wife’s expectation of being treated like royalty, and she knows he feels like a boy in his head.

Maybe it is contrarian to be on Will Smith’s side so that makes me meta-contrarian?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jada is an EII

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicozeyo View Post
    lol, I'm stunned as to how people overreact so much about a slap that probably hurt about 3 minutes and still talking about it 2 weeks later as if Will Smith got up on stage for absolutely no reason, punched Chris Rock, cracked his jaw dropping him unconscious, then proceeded to rape him in front of everyone on live TV.

I think it's this idolotry crap, when a famous person does something "normal" it is seen as a god taking a dump. I remember Axel Rose punching a guy for taking pictures of him, nobody wanted to end his career just because of it. Or maybe Jack White beating a guy in a bar and leaving his face completely swollen and probably took some weeks to recover and nobody said anything, nobody tried to cancel his shows or end his career, nothing like that.

This is bandwagon.

Did Will overreacted the joke? Sure. But people are overreacting way more about a wimpy slap.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE best defender, lol.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Everything is business.
    Yeah, it is. Up until a seemingly arbitrary point that lays the our so hard and fast everyone must acknowledge it. Case in point? The whole business with Elon and Twitter. Many say he's an ILI and I'm actually inclined to agree. I know I'd do exactly what he's doing if I had that much cash just for the lulz. Plus hey, tin foil hat mode=maximum. Theoretically speaking any "social media" platform actually suffers from an inverse economy of scale. That is, the bigger it gets the more it costs to keep it up Ceteras Paribus. Put an ILI in a position to verify that hypothesis when he was told that was never the case...

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    All SEE have anger, maybe all have anger issues, depending on where, when, and why, as to how it looks to others though.
    More like they only care once their morality gets seriously challenged. They are our dual and they get (on an instinctual level as opposed to our intellectual level) how one must bide their time and "compromise" for a time. Most think of SEE's as dumbass unsophisticated hedonists. We know better. If they happen to notice us we can give specific reasons as to why and they will (if they are lacking in serious attachment issues) appreciate that so hard they may well ask us to marry them .

Quote Originally Posted by Deductive View Post
    SEE best defender, lol.
    If the SEE has an ILI as their "Sun Tsu" than yeah, none better. Otherwise they're rather likely to go off half-cocked and get owned by any number of types.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    The joke wasn’t even funny. Just mean spirited and obnoxious. I’m not surprised that Will slapped him.
    I'll say that I rather side with Chris Rock and actually feel sorry for Will Smith. That "marriage" is a textbook example of poor attachment from both sides. GI Jane is, if this thread is to be believed, an example of an ILI with severe attachment issues. Will Smith is no better on that front as, well, the broken attract, wed, and are often the result of those who bred with the broken...

It was said by another within this thread but Will Smith could have just gone for raw intimidation and "won" as it were. Yet he actually struck Mr. Rock. I'd say it was worth it for Smith, but I now harbor a suspicion that he's getting cucked far harder more now than ever given my darkest theories...

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes, I got your point despite my reply was meant to be sarcastic since SEE might be uh, as you explained it before, a half-assed Fi's egocentric.
    Also, jokes aside, this fight was somewhat too ridiculous as both of them played the role of their own fault, so I wouldn't pick any stance.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."