Thread: Alpha and Anarchy

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Alpha and Anarchy

Gulenko draws relationships between various political philosophies and the four quadras in model G. Apparently, Alpha is the quadra of anarchy. Can someone explain this to me? It seems kind of funny that an Fe base type can be one of anarchy, though I can see it.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would guess it's the "live and let live" attitude but its been a while since I came across that in Gulenko's writings, any links?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I would guess it's the "live and let live" attitude but its been a while since I came across that in Gulenko's writings, any links?
    https://socioniks.net/model/

Look at the left most column on the second graph.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you are interested

Gulenko has a video that talks briefly about the kind of society that Alpha quadra have flourished in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUjPir23nLE

he also recommends two books that describe these societies as they existed

Faery Lands of the South Seas by James Hall and Charles Bernard

The World Until Yesterday by Jared Diamond

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He may believe that Alphas with their valued Ne & Fe functions have a "no boundaries" psychological feel to it. According to theory, ILEs lead the alpha who are youthful, idea generators of the socion. It is not the Alpha's job to ensure those ideas are pragmatically into society.

Alphas are the quadra who will draw blueprints for an idea, discuss it and have the most freedom doing so without limitations.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably relates to the complex of the closed mouth or whatever the alpha quadra complex is called

It might appeal to beta quadra people who feel oppressed and want to level the playing field. “Chaos is a ladder” Game of Thrones kinda shit

With gamma quadra complex, it probably strips them of a secure medium to establish their desired goals. That, or it may be in the very nature if gamma quadra to establish a system of authority. Like, I would bever expect a society of exclusively gammas to ever devolve to anarchy.

Delta quadra likely favors it too, to some extent. There is no real designated power to hold them back, but there is also no true authority they could turn to as a haven. They want to just do their own thing without anybody interfering

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you have to pin me down I'm quite literally an anarchist. However I'm not a "beta brand" anarchist which seems to be the running stereotype.

In general alpha position to power is "WHO CARES (TM)" but they can be quite active defectors too if it serves something they are not too much opposed towards. There is not much loyalty for everyday POV but more towards generic ideal (religious idealism is just poop).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find alot of LII and ESE can talk alot of shit about society structure, what's wrong, what could be improve... but mainly just talk. They do care about society system alot, but didn't make any strong moves to actually affect it.

Gamma, mostly LIE, like to establish some ruleset to maintain order, so they could doing their business without being interfere by some idiots. They don't actually care much about society system like the way LII did. Laws/rulesets for Gamma are more like tools, to achieve their goal, maintaining order is just a side effect.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Gulenko draws relationships between various political philosophies and the four quadras in model G. Apparently, Alpha is the quadra of anarchy. Can someone explain this to me? It seems kind of funny that an Fe base type can be one of anarchy, though I can see it.
    Everything alphas NT do is to deconstruct stuff that is already well stablished and everything alphas SF do is agree with everything alpha NTs tells them without questioning. Alphas love to start stuff and then drop them and start other new stuff and never come back to the previous ones... and they think this is somehow ok. Sorry about my rant, alphas are cool when they are not being crazy cryptic in their ideas and not so wish-washy in their implementation.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If other features listed took into consideration then one can see how anarchy can occur under those conditions: Peripherality Individualism Democratism Vivacity Anarchy (chaotic).

For anarchy to occur, there has to be democratism, there is no upper or lower ranks, every individual for itself, no central that is powerful and can rule others, no permanence and viva la anarchy.