Thread: Amazing Prophecies for 2022!

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Amazing Prophecies for 2022!

I am continuing my Prophecies Post in here because I cannot respond to the original post (which is found here: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...zing-year-2022!).
    My computer is seriously dysfunctional and I can only have one window open, to avoid a blue screen/ shut down. In addition, certain screens shut it down, particvulary the thread linked above. I believe @peteronfireee2’s many posts on that thread, loaded with videos and links, cause the shutdown. So hence these rules:

__________________________________________________ ______

T W O... R U L E S... F O R... T H I S... T H R E A D

1. Keep comments ON TOPIC. Disagreeing with the topic is fine. Just don’t change the topic completely.
    Unwieldy, Off-Topics that are need their OWN thread, NOT this one, especially include:

- WHETHER GOD EXISTS*
    and

- THE RAPTURE. **

[Brief side-topics i.e., to clarify your views, are fine. Also side topics concerning Socionics are always appropriate
    here on this Socionics Forum IMO).

2. Because of my computer issue, please DO NOT INCLUDE any links especially VIDEO LINKS in your posts here.
    You can also include a link with no actual link, just the address. But videos are a problem for sure.

@Freelance Policeman, I believe you asked in that pervious thread, why would gave save America and make this particular country great again, why not just start some new republic or regime? It’s because God loves our nation, and we are a Covenant Nation, founded on free practice of our Judeo-Christian relikigion.values. (Yes, our nation is found on freedom OF religion, not “from” religion as is now mistaught). God is a God who keeps His covenants. The covenant was made by George Washington in a Manhattan church that still stands.

[The covenant made on April 30, 1789, in the area that is now called Ground Zero. St. Paul's Chapel where George Washington prayed to God to covenant our nation was protected on 9/11 by the sycamore fig tree that was destroyed by debris … later replaced with a cedar tree.]

Some news before the news:

In fact, God says in the video below that WORSE than 9/11 is being planned NOW for NYC, but this plan will fail and the whole plan will be exposed. Ilhan Omar [sp.?] will be exposed for his major role in this planned terrorist attack, as well as e very person who infiltrated this county in order to carry out this terrorist plot – not only who they are, but where they are living! That is coming out soon. More on that in the video url below!

Many prophets have so much to say, I can’t list them all. Julie Green has been my favorite lately but also whoever is found on Elijah Streams is great. In her video below:

- Very strange unexplainable natural event described upcoming at Mt. Etna

- The water will run blood red in the Middle East

- Jerry Nadler [sp.?] will fall on national TV; they will say he fainted but he will never get up.

- Fauci: you have blood on your hands: you and Gate’s plan to depopulate the world will be exposed, and you will lose all before you die

- Bill Gates, exposed: God will drain every account of yours including the overseas ones you think are safe

- American Convoy: God says: I inspired this, and I will protect it

That and more powerful words of God for right now in our nation and world, here:

https://rumble.com/vvk5ec-massive-explosions-are-about-to-hit-your-airwaves.html

At that address, Julie reads her actual Prophetic Word starting at 56 sec. and goes to 15:53!

Watch that and other Julie Green videos for very precise words from God about what is happening in our nation soon. It is all good news! Are you tired of hearing about Armegeddon and the rapture and how horrible things are going to be for the rest of your life here in America and the world? Well that is a lie! Yes, we are in a war, but it is against evil, and God wins! He has great things in store for us! You are going to have a GREAT LIFE!

Julie Green has a website coming out this week I believe where you can find all her messages and links to the transcripts and more. Meanwhile you can see her videos on youtube and rumble. So many! In today’s video (not linked here) she told of God saying to “watch your empire state building”. A sign will appear on it and that will be in the news. When that happens, know that God is turning our nation! God says this month of March will be one relentless exposure after another!

Other news from Julie Greens recent videos is that England will mourn the death of Queen Elizabeth [elsewhere, other than Julie Greens site, I read that many English are sayign this Quen n seen this year in the mnews is not the real one] and God says Charles: You will never be king, and that Charles is murderer of his own motherr! (This will be exposed in the news).
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-01-2022 at 12:23 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde, you posted a sweet tactful concerned comment on that other thread, but I can't click on the thread when signed in, and when signed out I can't find it in the unwieldy thread full of off-topic posts full of moving pics, videos and walls of text. If you repost it here in this restricted thread, I will answer! Thanks.
    @peteronfireee2, I responded to you on that other thread explain ing how I want to keep this thread on top[ic. I was able to do it by writing up the comment in word, and hurriedly posting it while signed in. But I cannot read through that thread any more, for the reasons explained.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, you know I don't want to get off topic, b ut you worte this in the other thread, and i really want to know. You wrote:

"Why doesn't Jesus heal amputees?"

I honestly want to know: If by the name of Jesus, amputees got brand new parts, then would you believe that is the only begotten Son of God, and that He saves?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    @Subteigh, you know I don't want to get off topic, b ut you worte this in the other thread, and i really want to know. You wrote:

"Why doesn't Jesus heal amputees?"

I honestly want to know: If by the name of Jesus, amputees got brand new parts, then would you believe that is the only begotten Son of God, and that He saves?
    Scientists have made those born blind see - this doesn't make them sons of "God".

Some species are capable of regrowing lost limbs. I have no reason to think this is impossible for humans.

Even if only Jesus could heal amputees, it would not prove that he was the "Son of God", or even that he was the only begotten "Son of God".

In any case: the existence of amputees is proof that an all-merciful "God" does not exist. There is nothing that can change that fact.

The primary reason for the question "Why doesn't Jesus heal amputees?" is that evangelical Christians claim miracles have happened, but the "miracle" is never anything that has a visible Before and After change.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, okay, I see. I don't want to discuss the existance of God, I just wondered that. I just had hope for you that when you see many amputees be healed and hospitals emptied and people walk out of morgues, then you would believe. You will naver have peace and hapiness until you do. Maybe if you see the many miracles that are coming, you will believe. They are coming...

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, okay, I see. I don't want to discuss the existance of God, I just wondered that. I just had hope for you that when you see many amputees be healed and hospitals emptied and people walk out of morgues, then you would believe. You will naver have peace and hapiness until you do. Maybe if you see the many miracles that are coming, you will believe. They are coming...
    Peace comes in many forms, for many different individuals. Religion is not necessary to live a life of peace and humility, though I still respect those who are religious and try to live out in peace, instead of pushing others to live in the same way as them.
    I understand your faith is incredibly important to you, but please don’t assume that someone must have faith to be happy and peaceful.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Peace comes in many forms, for many different individuals. Religion is not necessary to live a life of peace and humility, though I still respect those who are religious and try to live out in peace, instead of pushing others to live in the same way as them.
    I understand your faith is incredibly important to you, but please don’t assume that someone must have faith to be happy and peaceful.
    I honestly believe that an atheist can never have true peace.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly believe that an atheist can never have true peace.
    Yes, the utter beauty, size, and enormity of faith and creation in its illustrious gallery calls for the wisdom of the sun to invite all cute Bunnies to unite hand in hand.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    The time is alway right to do what is right.
    Become who you are.
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RECTIFYING IS TAKING PLACE IN YOUR LAND OH UNITED STATES

RECTIFYING IS TAKING PLACE IN YOUR LAND OH UNITED STATES

Video [brief intro, then the prophetic word which she reads, then she discusses it.] :
    https://rumble.com/vw2ijz-rectifying-is-taking-place-in-your-land-oh-united-states.html

@Minde, I looked for this video especially for you. I had to look, because they are coming daily now, and the news prophecies are being fulfilled in days or weeks now, not in years or months. I looked for this video, because starting at 4 minutes, 22 sec., God talks abot Ukraine. His word for Ukraine is great and encouraging. Please share it with your Ukraine friends, so they can have hope, and be not afraid,. God will confirm His word to them. Just share it, and let God do the work!

Regarding Ukraine, quotes from the video:

"Vladimir Putin, be careful where you step. Do not cross me, saith the Lord. You are allowed to go so far, and no farther.

""...Your news media is lying through their teeth. Ukraine, my children who are there: I will protect you."
    ... [listen for more on Ukraine]. {As to the mandate, above, that Putin may only go so far, another prophet today, Troy Black, said that Putin will go too far, (meaning, further than how far God has communicated to him that he may go), but not for long, because God will send PLAGUES to Putin. I think he will obey, then. Becasue God says He WILL protect the Ukrainian people.}

Üpcoming signs that God is moving here in the United States include:

God: "Watch. There will be a major sign on your Empire State Building. Yes, look to this. In the coming days, this will be in the news. With the sign, know that I Am has come, and the evil controlling your land will be no more. Those in power WILL be forced out."

God's words to Altiur Palawski (sp?), and what He will do for him in the coming weeks made me cry. I posted videos on him here on 16T. I was horrified with what the Canadian gov't did to him . I was so moved with his bravery in standing up to them when they wanted to close his church! I wished my priest had been so brave! Apparently God was moved too, and will richly reward him.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You probably give "God" properties like being all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-merciful.

I am certain there is no being that is all-knowing or all-merciful, and thus no being that is all-powerful. Nothing could persuade me otherwise.

You obviously don't know the New Testament very well. It says that Jesus has come to cause disharmony even in families, and intends to wage the largest war in history.

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household." - Jesus in Matthew 10:34–36

I don't think religion is the best way to make people happy. I think there's a reason that religion is especially endemic in impoverished countries.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 03-03-2022 at 06:03 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, @Subteigh, I know where you stand with that. Also I don't want to get into Bible verses with you. You have ill will towards my God and my Lord and it shows in your interpretations. We are oppostie on this topic, and there is no meeting in the middle for us, so let's let it go. Let's you and I talk about some point of agreement. And that won't be God or the Bible, right?

Interesting news for England is God tells us Big Ben will fall to the ground. (Sorry about that; it's beautiful, but we, too, will lose major monuments, including Statue of Liberty and the Washington Monument). When Big Ben falls, you will know that Charles, who will never be King, is going to be found murderer of the Queen. On top of that - (and what will you do, Subteigh?) - a great reviaval will sweep across your nation!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Okay, @Subteigh, I know where you stand with that. Also I don't want to get into Bible verses with you. You have ill will towards my God and my Lord and it shows in your interpretations. We are oppostie on this topic, and there is no meeting in the middle for us, so let's let it go. Let's you and I talk about some point of agreement. And that won't be God or the Bible, right?

Interesting news for England is God tells us Big Ben will fall to the ground. (Sorry about that; it's beautiful, but we, too, will lose major monuments, including Statue of Liberty and the Washington Monument). When Big Ben falls, you will know that Charles, who will never be King, is going to be found murderer of the Queen. On top of that - (and what will you do, Subteigh?) - a great reviaval will sweep across your nation!
    How can you say I have ill will towards your God when you won't even define what you mean by "God"?

Big Ben is a bell, not a monument, so "God" sounds ignorant.

I hate the aristocracy more than you do, but there's probably only about a 5% chance that Charles Windsor will die before his mother, and it's immensely unlikely that the monarchy will be abolished in her lifetime. More likely than not, Charles will become king within the next 5 years.

Can you predict when your prophecies will be proved true?

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CAPITOL OH UNITED STATES

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CAPITOL OH UNITED STATES

At this url: https://rumble.com/vvxhxw-the-truth-about-your-capitol-oh-united-states.html

Here are notes from God's message in that video:

"In this hour you are in, my children, your enemy's destruction will be great. This is the time prophesied about, by so many. They are about to pull as many things as they can at one time, to take any strength you have left. Watch the markets begin to collapse; they want total financial control, to break you, and stop anyone from fighting them back. Remember my children, stand, and do not fear. I will show you what to do, and when. Nothing they do will stand against you..."

The destruction of the capital: starting 7min.30sec.: DC will no longer be our capital "...This capital was never what I wanted..."

"The Biden: you liar, you snake in the grass. Your time is coming to an abrubt end... ...You are about to open your mouth and speak words they can't stop, or recover from. You will give so many secrets away on live TV, and you will send them into an all out panic, scrambling to figure out what to do.

"At the same time: Jen Psaki, Nancy Pelosi, some news anchors - - "Who else can mess this up?" they will say. What now? When all this occurs: watch out, my children, they will pull out all stops against you. In that time, My Hand is working against them. They shall not get what they want against you, since I am against them.

"Jen Psaki: you are feeling overwhelming pressure.You know the truth about Biden... ... You will suddenly step down, "Out of nowhere", people will say. You think that that will bring you peace, but it won't. Your hour of judgment has come, for the part you played agaisnt the American people. You are a liar, and you are caught in all the webs of lies you have weaved. You are also a traitor... ... Judgment is about to hit your doors, with is nowhere to hide... You could have turned away and repented, but you chosed not to. Now your fate has been sealed, and treason is also your end."

[Also: words about multiple storms are about to hit our land. "A cleansing of your nations has begun. Some of these storms will be strong, to stop the plans of your enemeies..."]

This year is great, saith the Lord. It is all for you, saith the Lord, your "Redeemer.

_

Yes, Washignton DC, this year, will "be destoryed and it will not longer be our capital. God says another capital is being prepared for us now, a very different one. He did not say where., He doesn't have question and answer after a message. But He said this.

Elsewhere it has been recently prophesized that the Washington Monument will crumble. Also, elsewhere it was recently told that there will soon be a storm in Washington DC and lightning will strike the White House and the Washington Memorial in the same day. In another recent message, God told Julie that the capital buildings and monuments in DC will be destroyed, but, the Lincoln Memorial will still stand, as Lincoln was His servant when our nation needed it. He expalins why in the video.

Elsewhere, recently, in case I don't get to find and post it, we can look for news of huge hail bigger than we have ever seen. Softball size? No, bigger. These signs in the weather are so that we know supernaturally that changes are happening.

Also a sign will appear on the Eiffel Tower, which means God will free France. Some big sign in Belize, also meaning God will free them. God will free nations all over the world. He has said that when the world sees we are freed, they will know they will be freed too.

__

[I have just spent a maximum amount of time on this topic, as far as juggling other responsibilities, so if I don't get back for a bit, that's why. I will respond to any Q's before long.]
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-03-2022 at 10:27 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, you wrote,
    "How can you say I have ill will towards your God when you won't even define what you mean by "God"?
    - Big Ben is a bell, not a monument, so "God" sounds ignorant.
    - I hate the aristocracy more than you do, but there's probably only about a 5% chance that Charles Windsor will die before his mother, and it's immensely unlikely that the monarchy will be abolished in her lifetime. More likely than not, Charles will become king within the next 5 years.
    - Can you predict when your prophecies will be proved true?"

About the ill will, that is what I strongly feel is the reasonable description. But I could be missing something. I sometimes wonder if there is something very incompatible about our cognitive styles. I type you ILI, so that would be Dialectical-Algorithmic Cognition. IRL I get along with ILIs great, but our Illusionary pair is described as having trouble in understanding each other; they need to "force themselves" to make the "difficult effort". Here we are sharing thoughts where we hold quite opposing beliefs. Our God conversations get nowhere, to the point of being quite boring, right?

I have heard many prophecies, but never did I hear God say that the British monarchy will be abolished. Sorry. Maybe try Austgralia, who will soon be free and independent, says God. In fact God said", instead: soon there be a new British king who will not be of this illegitimate [referring to royalty] family. God has said clearly that Charles is guilty of what his brother Andrew is guilty of (re: disgusting Epstein horrors], and he will be found out for that, and that he has acted as an enemy of his people, and also will be exposed as murderer of his mother, whose death the British will soon mourn. God says Charles WILL NEVER BE KING.

God said Big Ben will crumble. I am sure we will know exactly what God meant when it happens. IMO, Big Ben is an iconic clock set in a beautiful tower on a beautiful buiilding. So that part makes me sad. Its fall though is a good sign.

As to when, we all want more precise ates but God so very rearely does that! He gives his words, then no Q&A afterward. But His word always comes true. It used to take centuries, years, but lately prophets say the prophecies are coming true in days and weeks! It has been acceleerting greatly since the start of 2022! God tells us of "relentless exposures" here in the USA in the month of March. My amatuer view is that Englands exposures wil happen in months if not sooner,. At least in 2022.

I don't expect you to believe any of this beforehand. But I write it for you hoping that when you see these surprising things happen, you will remember the context: and that is, only your evil enemies and their evil plans against you are falling around you. God is intervening and will bless you and your nation with His glory that He pours out like never seen before in history. It will be a great victory! We will have a better world! 2022 will end extremely well. The world will forever see this year as before/after.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, you wrote,
    "How can you say I have ill will towards your God when you won't even define what you mean by "God"?
    - Big Ben is a bell, not a monument, so "God" sounds ignorant.
    - I hate the aristocracy more than you do, but there's probably only about a 5% chance that Charles Windsor will die before his mother, and it's immensely unlikely that the monarchy will be abolished in her lifetime. More likely than not, Charles will become king within the next 5 years.
    - Can you predict when your prophecies will be proved true?"

About the ill will, that is what I strongly feel is the reasonable description. But I could be missing something. I sometimes wonder if there is something very incompatible about our cognitive styles. I type you ILI, so that would be Dialectical-Algorithmic Cognition. IRL I get along with ILIs great, but our Illusionary pair is described as having trouble in understanding each other; they need to "force themselves" to make the "difficult effort". Here we are sharing thoughts where we hold quite opposing beliefs. Our God conversations get nowhere, to the point of being quite boring, right?
    They get nowhere simply because you are unable or unwilling to answer straight questions. Maybe you don't actually know what you believe when you use the label "God".

I have heard many prophecies, but never did I hear God say that the British monarchy will be abolished. Sorry. Maybe try Austgralia, who will soon be free and independent, says God. In fact God said", instead: soon there be a new British king who will not be of this illegitimate [referring to royalty] family. God has said clearly that Charles is guilty of what his brother Andrew is guilty of (re: disgusting Epstein horrors], and he will be found out for that, and that he has acted as an enemy of his people, and also will be exposed as murderer of his mother, whose death the British will soon mourn. God says Charles WILL NEVER BE KING.
    I said that the British monarchy being abolished is unlikely in Elizabeth Windsor's lifetime merely because it being abolished in such a way would be one way in which Charles Windsor would not be king.

You have produced many predictions that are vague (which means they could be open to reinterpretation) or imprecise or having no time limit or other limitation (which means you can always claim that a prediction has not failed, as there is an infinite amount of time left). In this case, you have made predictions where there is limited scope for you to do this.

Charles Windsor will become king the instant his mother Elizabeth Windsor dies. He doesn't need to be crowned to be king - Edward VIII for example had no coronation. Also, Charles being convicted in a court of law would not stop him becoming king. I wonder if you know these things? However, those scenarios are much less likely than Charles dying before his mother (which I give about a 5% chance).

I think there's a possibility (my prophecy for you) that you will say that you meant to say that Charles is not the true king of the UK (like you claim that Biden isn't the true POTUS and that he is in a set of the White House. Maybe you will say that you merely meant to say that Jesus is the true king.

God said Big Ben will crumble. I am sure we will know exactly what God meant when it happens. IMO, Big Ben is an iconic clock set in a beautiful tower on a beautiful building. So that part makes me sad. Its fall though is a good sign.
    As I mentioned to you before, "God", or perhaps more accurately, you or those people you listen to with their fanciful predictions - is wrong. "Big Ben" is not a tower. It is the largest bell of the Elizabeth Tower (otherwise known as the Clock Tower) in London.

As to when, we all want more precise ates but God so very rearely does that! He gives his words, then no Q&A afterward. But His word always comes true. It used to take centuries, years, but lately prophets say the prophecies are coming true in days and weeks! It has been acceleerting greatly since the start of 2022! God tells us of "relentless exposures" here in the USA in the month of March. My amatuer view is that Englands exposures wil happen in months if not sooner,. At least in 2022.

I don't expect you to believe any of this beforehand. But I write it for you hoping that when you see these surprising things happen, you will remember the context: and that is, only your evil enemies and their evil plans against you are falling around you. God is intervening and will bless you and your nation with His glory that He pours out like never seen before in history. It will be a great victory! We will have a better world! 2022 will end extremely well. The world will forever see this year as before/after.
    The predictions you have made in this thread, and many of the others in another recent thread will be resolved in the not so distant future.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh: Re: "They get nowhere simply because you are unable or unwilling to answer straight questions...."
    We both think if the other improves or changes we could have a much improved conversation, but neither of us changes, making us borish to ourselves and others.

Re: "vague prohecies"
    The prophecies are what they are. I'm grateful.

Re: "I think there's a possibility (my prophecy for you) that you will say that you meant to say that Charles is not the true king of the UK (like you claim that Biden isn't the true POTUS and that he is in a set of the White House. Maybe you will say that you merely meant to say that Jesus is the true king."

46 was wrongfuly elected which most intelligent people not hiding from the truth can already see. The stolen election will soon be made too obvious for ANYONE, and the American people will rise up against falsehood and tyrrany. Brilliant that we got to see what the Biden administration would do with power, though.

I believe God when He says Charles is an enemy of the people, a murdereer, and will never be king.

"As I mentioned to you before, "God", or perhaps more accurately, you or those people you listen to with their fanciful predictions - is wrong. "Big Ben" is not a tower. It is the largest bell of the Elizabeth Tower (otherwise known as the Clock Tower) in London.":

from Wikipedia: "Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the striking clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, although the name is frequently extended to refer also to the clock and the clock tower."

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2/22/2022

2/22/2022 - It's a prophetic date!

Prophets agree that something very bad was to happen on that day, but God asked us to pray for that day while also saying He would protect us. Nothing we could view of importance hapened, but prophets say it was a great day of victory for our country, in the spirit that we will later understand in the full.

So, interesting math problem concerning that date: What is (2x2x2) x 222 ?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

2/22/2022 - It's a prophetic date!

Prophets agree that something very bad was to happen on that day, but God asked us to pray for that day while also saying He would protect us. Nothing we could view of importance hapened, but prophets say it was a great day of victory for our country, in the spirit that we will later understand in the full.

So, interesting math problem concerning that date: What is (2x2x2) x 222 ?
    Multiplying by zero results in an answer of zero.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Subteigh: Re: "They get nowhere simply because you are unable or unwilling to answer straight questions...."
    We both think if the other improves or changes we could have a much improved conversation, but neither of us changes, making us borish to ourselves and others.

Re: "vague prohecies"
    The prophecies are what they are. I'm grateful.

Re: "I think there's a possibility (my prophecy for you) that you will say that you meant to say that Charles is not the true king of the UK (like you claim that Biden isn't the true POTUS and that he is in a set of the White House. Maybe you will say that you merely meant to say that Jesus is the true king."

46 was wrongfuly elected which most intelligent people not hiding from the truth can already see. The stolen election will soon be made too obvious for ANYONE, and the American people will rise up against falsehood and tyrrany. Brilliant that we got to see what the Biden administration would do with power, though.

I believe God when He says Charles is an enemy of the people, a murdereer, and will never be king.

"As I mentioned to you before, "God", or perhaps more accurately, you or those people you listen to with their fanciful predictions - is wrong. "Big Ben" is not a tower. It is the largest bell of the Elizabeth Tower (otherwise known as the Clock Tower) in London.":

from Wikipedia: "Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the striking clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, although the name is frequently extended to refer also to the clock and the clock tower."
    Yes, as I said, "God" is wrong. If it wanted to be precise and not misunderstood, it would have used the correct name.

It's like how the Messiah is supposed to be called Immanuel, but the Christians call him Jesus all the same.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your computer having issues and being so poor...

This is exactly what I mean about financially disadvantaged people using religion as a crutch to make themselves feel better- when in my worldly athiestic brain, what really would make you feel better is a better material life and a better working computer where you can actually have more than one window open... I'm not trying to be an ass (not entirely anyway) but wouldn't that feel better than believing in imaginary friends?

Some people think your ideals are dangerous, others see you more as a nice little old lady - I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle tbh but yeah- it just proves my point for me. But I know none of this will matter to you because you believe that when you die and go to Heaven you will have the best computer of them all: God's computer- or you won't need/desire to use a computer ever again because you will be just *that* happy. lol

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You live in an alternate reality, @Shazaam. You don't see me, and that seems to go beyond sociotype. A well-operating computer is not what will make me "feel better"; you are so wrong about that. I like low tech, and my adjusting to my computer issue makes me feel quite satisfied. When I get to Heaven I will be so glad to be free of needing a computer at all. But I am sure they will be there, and will be fantastic and amazing for those who enjoy them.

Dangerous ideals? What kind of place can your mind be in?

I read this in a Psalm recently: "The fool says in his heart, ‘There is no God’."

There it is, the genuine truth, spoken perfectly in God's eternal word. Eternal, becasue "The grass withers, the flowers fade, but the World of the Lord endureth forever.

I got to thinking about that. Atheism is a conscious choice, and a foolish one - a choice to deny what is innate in each and every one of us: the knowledge of the existance of God. Atheists think if they can say it loud enough, often enough, or cleverly enough they can "manifest" a new reality: that what they know exists does not exist. How foolish. But I respect your right to be a fool. God honors our freedom very much. And He is about to deliver us so that we can have greater freedoms than we ever imagined in this life, and everyone will know that it was God Himself who did this for us.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are in a season of convergence of the ages.

The NWO wants a reset, which @peteronfireee2 is describing very well, but their desire won't happen. God Himself is issuing a reset, a very, very great one! 2022 will see death to the wicked running our nation, and a great rebirth for our nation. America will be greter than ever. God, who keeps reminding us through his prophets that He can birth a nation in a day, tells us this will happen soon, and in a day! When the world sees this they will rejoice, knowing this is coming for them, too!

Now l@@k at this! :

So, 2/22/2022 was the birthday of the founder of our country, George Washington.

( 2 x 2 x 2) x 222 is 1776. Our country was founded July 4, 1776.

On the day of 2/22/2022, Pluto, which means "Death and Rebirth", after a full orbit of the solar system, returned to the United States.

The last time it did that? July 4, 1776!

Now that is pretty remarkable.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Does He have plans for individuals? A windfall hopefully?
    It will be a windfall for all in 2022. You can expect a wonderul life! For all, except for the truly evil who God says have stolen more from us than we know. And we will soon see just how disgustingly evil the evil have been. In the US, soon, the evil running our governemnt, before they fall - which is soon - will attempt to try many things against us in their final "violent grab for power" (God has used those exact words in several recent prophecies), but ALL of they try will fail, and that includes, as I keep meaning to tell @Adam Strange, markets falling. When it happens, fear not - it will not stand. God will flip things in a day, and 2022 will end way better than it began!

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are in a season of convergence of the ages.

The NWO wants a reset, which @peteronfireee2 is describing very well, but their desire won't happen. God Himself is issuing a reset, a very, very great one! 2022 will see death to the wicked running our nation, and a great rebirth for our nation. America will be greter than ever. God, who keeps reminding us through his prophets that He can birth a nation in a day, tells us this will happen soon, and in a day! When the world sees this they will rejoice, knowing this is coming for them, too!

Now l@@k at this! :

So, 2/22/2022 was the birthday of the founder of our country, George Washington.

( 2 x 2 x 2) x 222 is 1776. Our country was founded July 4, 1776.

On the day of 2/22/2022, Pluto, which means "Death and Rebirth", after a full orbit of the solar system, returned to the United States.

The last time it did that? July 4, 1776!

Now that is pretty remarkable.
    @Eliza Thomason,

Remember God can even use (allow) evil temporarily to accomplish His purposes.

When the Evil Babylonians (Chaldeans) conquered Israel, the Prophet Habakkuk thought it was game over, but the destruction and exile of the Israelites ultimately brought them closer to God in the end. (And God later brought vengeance upon the Babylonians)

In the end God will accomplish his purposes and I believe He will allow Satan to bring in the NWO to do so. (Even though it seems naturally counter-intuitive to us)

Satan may think he is punking everyone, but it is ultimately God who is punking Satan and getting the last laugh.

EDIT:
    @Eliza Thomason,

All I have to say is WOW. I sent you a PM

Afterward she discusses it, but for an 8 minute listen you can just hear the prophetic word. @peteronfireee2, I sure would like you to listen to that 8 minutes bnefore you get back to your Armegeddon project.
    @Eliza Thomason I just listened to it.

Honestly, if all that does happen in America, I actually wouldn't mind lol, we kinda deserve it. I've listened to some of these, and I've noticed that a lot of them are saying the government administration will be replaced.

Bible scholars do generally believe America won't stay as a super-power; this is actually a good thing bc,

--If America stays down, the faster we progress towards armageddon lol.
    --If America miraculously comes back, then armageddon would be postponed:

Weak America = Dangerous World

Strong America = Safe World
    We'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-13-2022 at 04:17 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    @Eliza Thomason,

Remember God can even use (allow) evil to accomplish His purposes.

When the Evil Babylonians (Chaldeans) conquered Israel, the Prophet Habakkuk thought it was game over, but the destruction and exile of the Israelites ultimately brought them closer to God in the end. (And God later brought vengeance upon the Babylonians)

In the end God will accomplish his purposes and I believe He will allow Satan to bring in the NWO to do so. (Even though it seems naturally counter-intuitive to us)

Satan may think he is punking everyone, but it is ultimately God who is punking Satan and getting the last laugh.
    Yes, I agree, and also I have been reminded by recent prophets of the Biblical examples of God using evil to bring in good. And so there is the Ukraine situation today. Putin, who is likely evil (but how how evil? Probably not as near as NWO people, is my guess) can be used by God for HIs purposes which I believe are to destroy the operations of the NWO who have their hold on Ukraine and want to keep it becaus it has some key to their power base. So yes, God can use Putin for His purpose to destroy their evil operations there and to free the Ukranian people. yesterday I heard a very annoited person of God telling of pastors she knows in Ukraine now reporting so many miracles, such as hearing God's voice to flee where they are and go to another place, and then they hear that they place they fleed from was b ombed. Also, they tell of bomb s laning and NOT going off. God said He will proptect the Ukranian people, so even though the media lies and deceives and is intent on their narrative that the Ukranian people need to be saved, i believe God IS savign them, and the lies the media tell us are likely them tgrying to save themselves 9and their evil operations in Ukraine). God says the truth of this will come out soon, and I look forwsard to it!

Peter, as a student of Armegeddon you may already see the cylical patterns in time, how in the past there have been many very Armegeddon-like times, like Nero and ******, and more. I believe we are in a type of Armegeddon now, but not the final one! The final one is next. Before that, there is a time of great harvest. A Kingdom Age, a period of peace before the final Armegeddon and then the thousand years of peace. These are the great times, and in Heaven, we will all be famous and of interest for having been chosen to live in these amazing times when God pours his glory out on earth. God is going to do greater thans than what we saw in Exodus, greater things than raisign lazarus from the dead! These are those days! These promnised times have not happened yet on earth, but they are about to happen!

Remember Jesus's prayer, that they may all be one. God is not leav ign jesus'prayer unaswered! God will make His church ONE: and the world will see God in us. You know that hasn't happened for sure, becasue you have a lot to say about Christians who are all wrong about this or that, like the dispensationalists etc., and the Catholics. Well the days are coming the power and glory of God is poured out on us so mightily that that is what people will see - the Lord in us, and not all those now-so-evident divisions! This will happen before the very end times that you speak of so much here, becasue the final great harvest is BEFORE the 100 years of peace, not during or after. So you can put all that Armegeddon knowledge away, because you won't need it. You will b e enjoying the glory days that are nearly here! We are going to get to see and live how God always intended for us to live on this earth!

Yes, the NWO will come at the end, but NOT YET. Satan is always trying to manipulate time. This is not the time! Thus saith the Lord. God wins.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@peteronfireee2, This morning I was listening to Psalm Project's Psalm 12, and thought of you again! I listened several times, savoring every word. I am being so blessed by this simple committment to contemplate the Psalms. I did this in an effort to draw nearer to God, not at all expecting that Psalm after Psalm would confirm the words of the Prophets! But it does! The Psalms are telling us the very same things as God is telling us through His prophets becasue it is the same God speaking, who is the same yesterday, today and always. Those words about His hand of salvation (He keeps telling us, through his prophets today, that we will see His hand of salvation sweep over us*) were not just for those time, but forever.

Spending too much time analyzing the evil works of the evil doers from the lying news media and all the rest of the evil is unbalanced, and can lead you or keep you astray.

Did you know that Jesus and the Apostles when they were together walking all over the Holy Land would intone the Psalms, responding verses to each other? They all knew the Psalms because that is what they Jewish people all knew and memorized. The food for them is still food for us.

So here is the song - it is slightly rewritten to be sung in a song, and I love how it makes me sing these psalms throughout the day because they ahve been stuck in my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldHq4OpzGP4

And here is the Lyrics:

Psalm 12

Help! Help, Lord
    For the godly cease to be
    For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men
    Everybody speaks idle words with smooth-talking, flattering lips and a double heart
    May the Lord cut off all truth-perverting, flattering lips and the tongue that speaks with pride
    The tongue that speaks with pride
    For this is what they say...
    "With the words we speak we'll conquer
    With our tongue and our lips, the weapons of our choice

There's no God over us"
    It's a war of words
    And our enemies think they will win

"For the oppression of the poor, now I will arise, " says the Lord
    "For the groaning of the needy, now I will arise, says the Lord
    "I will give my salvation to whosoever yearns for it in his heart"
    The words of the Lord are pure words
    Not the lying wicked words of men

The words of the Lord are pure words
    Purified pure as silver that's purified seven times
    You will keep them, You'll preserve them for all time
    Now and forever

The wicked prowl on every side when evil is exalted among the sons of men

Re: bolded parts: Truly they are trying to defeat us with words. Lies. It's why I don't ant to listen to something a Biwen address.

But God is now sayïng, "Now, I will arise." Yes: His hand will save! Soon we will see many deaths in our government leaders, and those of evil influence and power everywhere. God is naming names of these leaders who will die, through his prophets, which seems shocking, but that is what He is doing. He says, when he tells their names, that He has given them a chance to repent, but they REFUSED. Wow, you have to be pretty far gone in your delusion that "There is no God over us" to refuse Him when He offers a last chance to repent. He is a Just God, a God who loves and wants to save all, so you know it was a very clear, very real chance. So now He says it is too late for them: their death is coming. For some He has specifically said, their eternal darkenss. Wow, they must be truly evil.

God says again and again now that "Everything that can be shaken, will be shaken." Not just government and media but every aspect of life, like Holywood, entertainment, even sports (He says your sports stadiums will instead be filled with people hungry for His Word!). Everythign will flip, and we will live in a dfifferent better world!

Peter, maybe you are so engrossed in Armegeddon theology that you cannot be open to even listen to a prophet of today? Are you a Cessationist? That is an extra-Biblical belief I do not subscribe to. Consider that it may be wrong. Did you know that those who believe the words of God's prophets get a "prophet's reward"? I delighted with that idea, because I would believe them anyway, but to hear that, as a bonus, I get a "prophets reward" - wow. Whatever that is, it must be good, because our God is a God who gives good gifts.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Shakings are about to Intensify!

That is the title God gave Julie for this prophecy today. Again and again, He has told us: "Everything that can be shaken will be shaken." Seems to start with government, but will extend to everything: media, finances, education, culture, sports, religion and more!

Some of these things in this message I have never heard mention before, other than that there will be volcanos and earthqueakes and tsunamis everywhere. Things newly mentioned, to me, are: the Himilayan Mountains, and Mt. Rainier's coming avalanche, the word "Woodlands" in the coming in the news, the coming monstrous storm in our Heartland, and the very words that WE will say in response to the coming happening exposures, and also things "hidden in the Mississipi River" that will be exposed? [not sure if that one was in this one, or yesterday's]. But other things like exposures, Washington D.C. no longer our capital, and shocking news about the Biden, are now mentioned with increasinng frequency, which denotes they are increasingly imminent.

This prophecy read is just 8 minutes if you start at 1:35, end at 9:55, in order to limit your listen to the prophetic word only.
    https://rumble.com/vx3on5-shakings-a...intensify.html Afterward she discusses it, but for an 8 minute listen you can just hear the prophetic word. @peteronfireee2, I sure would like you to listen to that 8 minutes bnefore you get back to your Armegeddon project.

Julie's new website (she is just one prophet of many but she is my favorite lately) which has many of the recent prophecies written outj plus some videos on prophecies fulfilled.: https://www.jgminternational.org

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@peteronfireee2, Thanks for watching the video becasue I wanted you to know where I am coming from. Also I appreciate your commenting on it for me, too. Yes, America will be greater than ever, and so will the world! God has a wonderful future for Ukraine, soon, as a free, propsperous and faithful nation! Until the end of time! (I don't remember God's exact words for "forever" or "end of time" conc ernign Ukraine's great future, but I intend to find them).

Ould you please not post videos? There are three there. I did manage to post a youtube link in my post, but I did that to make it easier for you to watch what I wanted you to watch, and also if anyone else wanted to listen to one that was easily accessible since my previous links in this thread are just urls. But I paid for that quick YouTube visit by my computer blue-screening, so I am hoping not to have this thread cluttered with video lnks. I don't want to be buy and learn a new computer just so I can write on this thread. Maybe you could please edit and remove them the video links and make them instead urls or regular links? I would appreciate it.

It's a lot of video time you posted there. I have a back-up of things I wish to listen to if I have time, from the prophets I know and trust. I don't mind skimming a write-up or listening to a brief excerpt you choose, though, if it is something you want to discuss (other than Armegeddon-Now topics). I have several more-than-hour-long videos I am wanting to watch, and more keep popping up, and I wait to watch them until I have some other task to do while I listen, like organize or clean something or cook, so these, if they made the queue, would be pretty far back. Also YouTube videos usually bluescreen me so I look them up on Rumble or BitChute or search on the TV to watch them there.* As to prophets, the one you posted, Dr. David Jeremiah, I am not familiar with him and I don't have a quick go-to place to check out how people I trust have evaluated them (I have been meaning to search for that but haven't had a chance). There are so many prophets that I love and trust after having listenied enough to evaluate them. (Elijah Stream prophets always get a green light for me, and also any prophets they might mention). When/if I listen to a new prophet I put everything aside and focus very intently. So far I have found that means in one half hour video I can often eliminate them if they are false, but that can take up to three. I am listening and analyzing their theology and doctrine too and that doens't have to be perfect but some things cause immediate vetos. If they make it past three its often still yellow light for me and I keep listening until I get a feel for true or false. But if you trust him I am happy for you to tell me why, and also you could summarize what he says you find particularly of note.

___
    * I actually value being low tech and feel accomplished and satisfied when I successfully adjust my life to inconveniences this occasionally causes, but since everyone else in my life is more high tech than me, I do find that means I have to often explain myself. For example, there is my phone that I can, but don't use internet on, because I feel freedom not being a person so connected to this thing that everyone else seems be, IMO, badly stuck on. Also it is most of the time in some other part of the house from me, which stems from my avoidance of phone radiation (wrong term for that probably) near my body. (I keep it in a bespoke anti-radiation sleeve). The price I pay for choosing to use my phone in my own kind of way means that, just like I am explaining here about my blue-screening computer, I am also always explaining my kind of phone-use to people, which to me is worth it because I like my choice.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

God doesn't exist. That quote was just there to manipulate and socially control dumb hicks. You say the Deep State is manipulating people- but you are being manipulated by conservative politicians with a power agenda.

I could easily write 'A fool is the one that falsely believes in God with no evidence.' Shazaam Verse 3, Chapter 2. And it would be the same thing because it's just words.

You believe in Imaginary Creatures yet I'm the one in the 'alternate' reality. No. I'm in reality- ur's is the alternate. I like Mythological Creatures too- the difference is I know they are really fake and I know the aren't there guiding me. It's fun fantasy fluff- but that's all there is. Fun fantasy fluff is great but there are times I want people to just grow up.

btw- I think there is a God - but to really understand God, you have to give up the dumb hick Cuntservative Fauxstian Gawd. At least it's not my God. You're being annoying @Eliza Thomason because you are assuming everybody is under the same thumb as that when they are not.

I don't care if I go to Hell either btw- I've been there and I found it quite lovely. So many HOT gay dudes in Hell. mmmm

If God doesn't exist, who made everything ?

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    If God doesn't exist who made everything ?
    There are at least 2 god: The Mysterious God and The Religious God. And I'm not even sure about the first one, but the second one does exist, in human imagination:

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why so hostile and caustic lately, @Shazaam?

Also it seems like every post you write addressing me you bring up how hot you think guys are, so what is up with that? I wonder if you are particularly trying to get me to say something since this it is so constant. I just have so little to say on the topic, as it is so outside my personal experience; I don't have SSA. And you are opposite the people I love in my life who are gay in that this is a rare topic with us. We just have so many other things in common and talk about those things. I love them for them. Do you just have SSA on you mind constantly, 24/7, or are you trying to get at something with me? Honestly I have been really wondering.

Maybe it's your Fe, and you see being gay as a social issue and as per your sociotype maybe you feel you have to assert that as a social agenda (even though I never bring it up as a social agenda). I do have experience with being a Christian so that is why the topic of this thread is here in the forum designated for religion. But your hostility seems to say you even wish no mention of God. Why so narrow? Why so fighty about this?
    ________

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

I want to be wise.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-12-2022 at 05:32 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want to be wise.
    Yet you voted for Trump... lol

I'm not being caustic, I just think religion is nonsense. And I am allowed to think that.

Just cuz something was written in the bible doesn't make it true. I just went on a date with Oprah last week. Because I wrote that- it's true? Okaaaaay sure.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That presumes that everything was made.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Also it seems like every post you write addressing me you bring up how hot you think guys are, so what is up with that? I wonder if you are particularly trying to get me to say something since this it is so constant. I just have so little to say on the topic, as it is so outside my personal experience; I don't have SSA. And you are opposite the people I love in my life who are gay in that this is a rare topic with us. We just have so many other things in common and talk about those things. I love them for them. Do you just have SSA on you mind constantly, 24/7, or are you trying to get at something with me? Honestly I have been really wondering.

Maybe it's your Fe, and you see being gay as a social issue and as per your sociotype maybe you feel you have to assert that as a social agenda (even though I never bring it up as a social agenda). I do have experience with being a Christian so that is why the topic of this thread is here in the forum designated for religion. But your hostility seems to say you even wish no mention of God. Why so narrow? Why so fighty about this?
    ________

I want to be wise.
    This passages also says that these people are incapable of doing good, and yet the people who have done most good in dollar terms are all atheists or agnostics. So, if the bible is wrong on that point, you should not consider it reliable on any other point.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I will admit that, when I think of the dawn of the Universe, I basically picture it as there being a bunch of weird-looking aliens standing/floating around among the clouds, rolling the dice to decide which physical laws to give to THIS universe, because that's what they do for entertainment; they create Universes with different laws and see how they turn out.

What is more likely is that the Universe is the way it is because it can't be any other way and exist for a long enough time for intelligent beings to arise in it.

I mean, I can imagine a Universe where the speed of light is infinite, but there is probably some subtle reason why that particular universe doesn't produce life. Otherwise, we'd probably be living in it.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Yet you voted for Trump... lol
    Soon your outlook will flip.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Soon your outlook will flip.
    I don't think so, GasLightza

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nothing made everything- because nature always likes balances. Spring-Fall, Winter-Summer, Earth-Sky, Sun-Moon, Day-Night, Gay-Straight, Priti Patel-Shazaam.

Everything literally exists because nothing existed first - you do not need a god for that.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Nothing made everything- because nature always likes balances. Spring-Fall, Winter-Summer, Earth-Sky, Sun-Moon, Day-Night, Gay-Straight, Priti Patel-Shazaam.

Everything literally exists because nothing existed first - you do not need a god for that.
    Everything could be eternal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast