Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default for peteronfireee2

Peter I was unable to cut and paste my answer into the thread about the deomn possessed young man, I think because there are too many linked videos on it; my malfunctioning computer blue screens, collects datam, and restarts - a very long process - as I explained. So, here is my reply in a separate thread in the same subforum. (And as long as there aren't links (urls are okay) or videos or moving pics in this thread, I should be able to respond to you in this thread when I can't in the original thread):

@peteronfireee2, No, I didn't listen to the fool - for what point? It is Obama not Biden speaking, anyway. And they are both evil. Whatever this administration does will come to NOTHING. Everything they do will fail.

In the same way that Biden does not represent freedom, liberty or democracy (or even a choic e of the people), also Bergoglio does not represent Catholicism. That should be obvious to you, but clearly it's not, and I am really curious why. Could it be you are not of good will? I had never before thought that about you, but it is coming as a strong question in my mind now.

Maybe this ill will I sense is just you being disgruntled with me because you put so much effort into developing and propagating your Armageddon rapture theology here on the forum, and I just made it clear I disagree. Haven't you ever had a complete rethink of something you have long believed and held dear? I have. Many times. There is a price to pay for sure, but when truth is first for you, it is compelling to put away all of what you previously believed that goes against this new great unexpected truth. A pearl of great price, for which you want to sell everything you own to obtain it.

A great pearl facing you today is modern prophets that God has called up today and magnified, that are a part of Christian tradition far closer to yours than mine. To believe them then is far more a stretch for me - so, you are being more narrow than I.

I was willing last year to begin listening to Kat Kerr, pink hair lady, and Robin Bullock rock music guy in leather coat, because I feel safe listening to other viewpoints, because I trust God to show me what not true in them, as I listen for what is true. And I very unexpectedly heard the voice of my Shepherd.

Jesus says: the sheep will know their shepherd's voice. Yes.

I know the voice of these prophets is so far more like God's voice than my previous beliefs, or the beliefs you share here. What is the fruit of these beliefs? Fear. They tell of a very depressing awful future for the rest of our time on earth! But these prophets tell a different story.

God is love and mercy, and the love and mercy of God shines out in the words to these prophets. In your Armageddon theology that you share here, everything is going to be HORRIBLE for us Christians, and not only is it going to be awful, but it is going to be progressively worse and worse! Think about it: Is that the overall feel of the gospel? No. Not at all. At least not when you are reading it for what it says – which is different from mining it to prove your own thoughts, ideas or theology - which is how it is most often used! Atheists do it all the time. It is what I see Subteigh doing. You are doing the same thing, for a different purpose.

I would just read Psalms for a while, Peter. I am reading them every day and I am so blessed by them, and I can’t believe it’s been so long since I have read them. Foolish me for forgetting. They are confirming all the prophecies I am hearing. Sometimes the same words! God's voice!

Also in your belief system, it will be more and more miserable for unbelievers, too - except we believers at least get to enjoy Heaven after the terrible times, and they get hell forever after the hell on earth. Bad news for them! No real good news there, just more like a threat: believe, or else! It's nto the way Jesus spread His good news, or the Apostles. Yes, they wre harsh at times but that was times limited to addressing.

I realize a part of me really believed that, too, magnified after seeing authoritarian government overreach and lies with covid. I took a lot of prep action, in response to this emerging evil leading surely to the horrible world I had been told ab out since my logn experience in Evangelical Christianity, and in a different way, though similar, as a Catholic. Now I think all that prep is for naught. Oh, well, I hope to find good use for it all. But I found peace of God multiply when I began to listen to these prophets this year, and they have peace of God and joy of the Lord, and I realize I was not hearing this elsewhere concening our times. They sounded liek Gopd's word!

Like God tells us in His Word, He does not act without first telling His prophets first! And He is getting ready to act in a HUGE way, like never before seen on earth, bigger than the parting of the Red Sea, and so He is telling us what will happen before it happens. God’s words in these prophecies match with the God I believe in: The God of Justice, who is all goodness and mercy. The God who saves. He will save us! What a pearl you are missing out on, Peter!

There are so many great prophets. Those I mentioned above, also many I find on Elijah Streams as well as their own sites like Amanda Grace, NY Italian lady living in her own animal shelter, Timothy Dixon, the Alabama preacher (trucker til recently) with a heart so for the Lord, and his prophetic dreams - oh, those dreams! Donna Rigney of Florida who raised 23 children (her own plus adopted and foster), who has been on many trips to heaven, also Kim Robinson who has been to heaven for many fun experiences, humble Canadian Barry Wunsch, and ex ER doctor now pastor Manuel Johnson (who goes on motorcycle rides with Jesus!), and many, many more. Yes, there are false prophets – these I can usually tell in one listen, and the most listens before determining that, so far, has been three. (Scripture gives us many tells for false prophets). But the ones on Elijah Streams are legit. Often interviewed bu the humble Steve Schultz that I love. The prophets are everywhere around the world too, I just don't have time to investigate them all and who needs to? God is providing richly! Julie Green I am checking in with every day now. She is a pastor now (and in this time of new unity I feel the argument ab out women pastors will be nothing compared to the glory and unity of the chruch) but was previously often suicidal; not anymore. Also there are so many young prophets, because God's mantle of anointing is falling on the millennials and the younger generations. Even children will miraculously heal other children, in school! ElijahFire has many amazing beautiful young prophets like Christa Elisha, Troy Black and Kelsey O'Malley, and many more. They speak God's fresh words for today, and it is all the same voice.

That voice of God speaking through these prophets is so DIFFERENT from the voice of your frightening, dreary, dark Armageddon tales. Because you are deceived by intelligently infiltrated teachers and false prophets, because all the churches have been infiltrated, just as governments, culture, Hollywood, the media, education, medicine have been infiltrated. We are enslaved by evil on every side, and God is going to flip everything, soon. We will see it this year. We will see much this month, especially in our government. Their reckoning is coming, and they know it.

In the churches, especially Protestant, the huge push was a horrible Armegeddon scenario story for all, but at least we will be raptured so everyone else can suffer it. I believe completely that is what you are sharing: infiltrated theology. Catholics have had their own huge infiltration issues, as is obvious. But God is going to flip everything soon, in the church, in government, culture, Hollywood, (God says watch for Brad Pitt in news soon, as that will be the start of the avalanche of exposures of evil in Hollywood) but also trusted religious leaders will be exposed as the traitors they are. God is going to shake everything that can be shaken. It will be accompanied by volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis and more. Lots of weather shakeups to mirror the shakeups in the spirit. It is war time, now.

Peter, look: Jesus praying:

John 17: 20-23:

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Do you think this unity Jesus prayed for is going to come after the rapture, so that it will be too late for others to see God's Church as He intends it to be: full of love, and unity? Because it obviously hasn't happened already. This has to happen BEFORE the terrible trials. That the world may know.

Just remember, nowhere in the Bible does it say all prophecy is in the Bible alone, and nowhere in the Bible does it say all truth is in the Bible. Those are untrue, extra-Biblical beliefs. Yes, the Bible is God's Holy Word and we need to read it now every day, more than ever, and as we do, God teaches us to hear His voice and the truths we need to know for each day.

God is about to pour His glory out on earth like never before. I believe it will be that powerful manifestation of the Holy Spirit that will unify us, not all of us agreeing on which theological beliefs are true and which are not. We will be one. Get ready for God to use us! It's going to be wonderful!

Don't miss out, Peter. Don't spend more time trying to straighten out and communicate complicated theology that only bears bad fruit. Spend some time listening to these prophets. I started by often skipping their intros and after- discussions, and just listening to them read their prophecy from God. Later I listened more to intros and what they teach about the message they heard. Then I also researched their lives and was amazed at some of their unique life experiences, like Amanda Grace, in a wheelchair for much of her youth, paralyzed never to walk again, in hospitals months and years, dying more than once. Christa Elisha, suicidal, raped and pregnant at 12, much time in institutions for psychosis, drug-addicted, oh my goodness, the work of God is amazing. She saw her miscarried and aborted babies in Heaven, and she saw siblings she never knew she had, too. This I learned long after listening to her, after realizing that she truly is a wise young woman of wisdom, giving us powerful words from Our Lord.

Peter, we are in a time RICH in Godly prophets. It is not just the devil winning with his false teaching and misinformation and invasion of politics, culture, education and religion. God has raised up heroes and prophets for us everywhere! And he is about to make the evil powers fall!

Speaking of heroes: pastor Artur Pawlowski. What a hero. What a witness. God is going to reward him greatly, in Heaven, yes, but also he says soon, in the coming weeks, on earth. God says He is blessing him mightily now and Artur will miraculously walk out of prison, like Paul in the Bible. Yes, and Amen!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is NOT the tie of the New World Order (or Great Reset)

Peter, see the Julie Green url here to a recent video. She starts right off with God telling us: This is NOT their time to take over the world. Taking over the world with the One World Order IS what they are trying to do, but God says it is NOT the time! It will NOT happen. He will stop t and flip things this year, and we will rejoice and c elebrate God saving us in 2022! All of us will celebrate, not just a selecvt few. Listen to God tell about that right at the beginning here:

https://rumble.com/vvncc4-no-enemy-of-almighty-god-will-escape-judgement.html
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"