Thread: What's MY type???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb What's MY type???

Hello!

Can you help to find out my sociotype?

First of all, I am 648 (enneagram), ELFV (Attidutinal psyche), and I have ADHD - let set these things apart from my possible sociotype, I think they might interfere with the typing process.

And there it goes, i don't even know where to start. Maybe i should talk about every information element and what i think of it?

Fe. I have strong and uncontrollable emotions (probably emotional dysregulation?), i can't control my expressions at all, or can't express anything when it's appropriate to do so, my face then is stone cold. I don't think I could create an emotional environment, not at least by my own will, there is no filler with me, everything i feel goes straight out of me. I love the thought about emotional freedom, to not hold back anything, no matter how pretty or ugly it is.

Fi. I don't have strong opinion about anything. Everything is so ambiguous with me, because I keep in mind that things change a lot, for example, i couldn't say that red apples taste the best, what if the next day i will change my mind and it would be the green apples next. Same with people, I never deem someone as bad or good as a default, because these things doesn't exist as a default. A persons actions might be unacceptable/harmful at the moment, and at the moment that person would be bad, but never as a default. So if anyone changes I am really accepting and move on really quickly. Also, I am unable to tell if I am liked or disliked from other people. I am totally clueless.

Ti. Without medication I am pretty much a ball of chaos, bored out of my mind, can't follow the instructions, can't keep up with anything, trying to explain something and getting confused myself, forgetting everything - but that is all because of ADHD. With medication people said that I know am consistent, and show structure in me. I don't even know what qualifies as a good Ti or bad, but I love to analyze everything, because it's exciting and fun. Friends and loved one's call me a nerd, and my colleague (she strikes me as ESE) in lab thinks that I should get a life

Te. Since I was a little I use to collect all sort of crap, that I would think be of use for me, if I will come up with some weird ass idea. And someone with tendencies to act impulsive (ADHD trait) I was really stressed about my own savings. I have these sudden thoughts of what I can improve all of the sudden. On the other hand, if someone will show me a video and show in person how to do something my mind goes blank, I couldn't repeat that correctly, but that also could be ADHD.. Also, some people view me either as lazy or workaholic.

Ni. I easily make all sort of connections, but I rather view them as a tool, to come up with something. A new idea is wayy more exciting that a connection of ideas.

Ne. Well, I'm full of ideas, I'm use to coming up with things and help other people with it. I also don't think it's anything special. I also enjoy creating science fiction scripts in my head, writing novels, but never finishing them Some day, I never loose the hope.

Si. I can't relax and don't know how to rest, often forget to eat, don't feel my body at all, as if my receptors are fucked up. I really hated to be told to relax, or look at something, but when I'm medicated I am not as frustrated and can enjoy surroundings as well, and actually love how the feel of being relaxed feels (because I only feel this way with stimulant help)

Se. I don't want to change anything lol. I don't care about Se

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also found out there's questionnaire, oops

I will answer it here too:

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I study organic synthesis, creating new compounds with a chance that they have some promising qualities, like biological or physicochemical activity, optimizing reaction conditions and isolation methods, also all sort of analysis of that molecule, determining it with various of methods and stuff. I come to study chemistry in PhD, that I just didn't wanted to get a real job, in some boring industry or some shit, I just continued after master's, i just want to do what's exciting for me, even sometimes stresses me out. I love chemistry obviously, i sometimes annoy loved one's when all I talk about is my research

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I love to write science fiction novels, to create my own world. Why I write? So would other people would be interested and engaged in it. If it would be only for myself, i wouldn't need to write it

What are your values, and why?

I value being truthful to yourself, full honesty, talking behind backs and putting on masks are cowardly and filthy. I excuse being rude to people too, if person is really talking what he/she feels. I also value not giving shit about others would think and do what you love. Also I value freedom, acceptance, understanding, finding reason behind actions

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I get along with them. I don't really know what i like or dislike at the moment.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

For friends, to relate, to have same interests, or be easy to get along with. In romantic relationships, to support each other mutually and be chill about things.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I don't remember any recent conflicts. Maybe that I too cold and distant towards my loved one, but it was long time ago, maybe half a year ago?

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

My creativity, I can give my ideas to everyone. Idk what people like about me. I don't even like myself that much

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I have perfectionist tendencies, and I want to avoid responsibilities and I am afraid to get out of my safety bubble, to try out new things. Cristisism- that i am irresponsible, scatterbrain, forgetful, rude. I dislike that I am or feel useless all the time
    ---
    I can't continue anymore will finish it tomorrow
    ---

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    How do you behave around strangers?
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Holy Crisp could you take one or both of these test to get a better idea of which types we should consider? Also, if possible, a short video answering these questions above will help a lot in determining type.

https://www.sociotype.com/tests/

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...nko-144-Q-Test

Post the results in this thread so others can see them.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

for typing - video with ~10 min tale about yourself

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second test:

5 - rationality, 12 - irrationality
    8- introversion, 10 - extraversion
    14 - intuition, 4 - sensation
    9 - logical, 9 - ethical

In first test I've got ILE-1Ne

Other possible types are:

1. LII (INTj): 93% as likely as ILE. Compare the ILE (ENTp) and LII (INTj) types here!
    2. IEE (ENFp): 55% as likely as ILE. Compare the ILE (ENTp) and IEE (ENFp) types here!
    3. ILI (INTp): 48% as likely as ILE. Compare the ILE (ENTp) and ILI (INTp) types here!

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Crisp View Post
    Second test:

9 - logical, 9 - ethical

1. LII (INTj): 93% as likely as ILE. Compare the ILE (ENTp) and LII (INTj) types here!
    2. IEE (ENFp): 55% as likely as ILE. Compare the ILE (ENTp) and IEE (ENFp) types here!
    3. ILI (INTp): 48% as likely as ILE. Compare the ILE (ENTp) and ILI (INTp) types here!
    well fuck me I guess

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what you wrote, I'd say ILE with like 80% confidence or so. I may be missing important info, but from what you wrote I feel ILE is by far the most likely
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Crisp View Post
    Second test:

9 - logical, 9 - ethical

I don't trust tests, but in this case it seems to agree with me almost exactly. I'm not so sure about ILI, but ILE or LII both sound reasonable with IEE as a distant third possibility
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I don't trust tests
    Not bad tests should have accuracy 20-40%. It's not much worse than common today typing by a human, especially by random noobs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CV...ew?usp=sharing

I made a video with the rest questionnaire, that I didn't answered