Thread: He was named Sergei Yesenin (autotranslation)

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post He was named Sergei Yesenin (autotranslation)

He was named Sergei Yesenin (Part 1)

With this research, I have proved that Sergei Yesenin's socio-type is an ethical extrovert of sensors, or Napoleon - ESFP.
    Jesenin's life was very short. His life was abducted in 1925 by former friends in Leningrad, who were first beaten and then hanged at the Angleter Hotel. Everyone who tried to prove it disappeared or was shot dead. The father of the Russian writer N. Astafjev was also shot for this reason. Only after almost 40 years did Nicholas dare to continue the research started by his father. Thanks to him, the killing of Yesenin was not proven until 1985.
    VL Miķelsone: note: The description of the Russian poet Sergei Yesenin was made for research purposes, with the aim of understanding and determining his socio-type. Reading the memories of Jesenin's contemporaries and watching biographies about his life, he became convinced that Jesenin was not an introverted intuitive type (as defined above), but an extraverted ethical ESFP or Napoleon type . In terms of the history of socionics, it is important that the prototype corresponds to the socionic type, as predicted by Aušra Augustinavičūte. In order for the reader to orientate in the short life of Yesenin, the description is given chronologically by reading the book "Life of Yesenin" in the Russian edition.

Jesenin's literary works will not be analyzed in this discussion. Touching them will be only in cases that are closely related to one of his characteristics as a type.

Jesenin had many friends and a sufficient number of enemies, but after his death, the enemies did not despise him. Everyone loved him, the disagreement with the poets was due to different political beliefs and his overly open, even scandalous, nature. During such a short period of life, Jesenin was especially loved by the common people.

"I was born with songs on a blanket. The dawn of spring flooded me in the rainbow. ” It was written by the poet himself. In fact, the song was an indispensable companion in the poet's life. It affected the soul of little, gentle, cheerful Sergei from an early age. It was the Russian national songs that opened the beauty of the surrounding world to the boy, awakened love for people, family homes, beloved villages. (Page 10).

As Sergei Blok was about to read poetry in his apartment, he was standing on the doorstep. He rolled his eyes to the open door and realized that it could be opened (which he did), he spread both arms wide to the side at shoulder height and began to read emotionally, aloud with expression. It was clear how this surprised Blok. (From the movie "Jesenin".)

What he saw clearly confirmed that he belonged to extraversion E. - When he entered Blok's apartment for the first time, he did not get confused, walked safely and confidently.
    The features of Sergei's ethical and sensory .
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His contemporaries tell about Jesenin's life, from the cycle: "Literary Memories"

The book contains stories of Sergei Yesenin's relatives, relatives, friends and acquaintances in chronological order (about 70 people). They reflect the life of the poet, the history of his patriotic lyrics, the artist's contacts with contemporary writers - contemporaries. Among them are the sisters of Yesenin, writer Maxim Gorky, N. Tikhonov, S. Gorodecki, V. Rozhestvensky, P. Chagin, V. Kachalov, A. Miklasevska and many others.

Each line of poetry was filled with joy, sadness, they revealed a true Russian poet who is like the body of his people, who selflessly fell in love with his homeland and her nature. The poetry revealed a peculiar personality, his character, experiences drama, his unadulterated desires, the purity of the soul, which became close and understandable to many contemporaries. Readers fell in love with the image and began to follow his destiny (p. 6). Love for the earth, a nature in which there is no superfluous fantasy, but tangible, definite, concrete objects are mentioned, testifies to the sensory F and ethical R function.

A. Vronskis : “… all his poetry expressed deep and gentle lyricism, spirituality, simplicity. His images had generosity and sensitivity to the surroundings, as did Sergei himself. ”
    Ethical and sensory functions.
    Gorky 's observations: "sta real art arises where there is a sincere trust between the reader and the author." (P. 6). Ethical feature of
    Sergei about himself: "I think I'm writing poetry for my closest friends." And that was the truth. For, behold, only the closest can be told of the pains and sufferings of their souls, of the thoughts hidden in the depths of their hearts. Only friends can entrust their dreams, hopes. He hid nothing, neither good nor bad, and put his whole heart into a good spirit. (Page 6).

As he talked about himself, he talked about the world in which he lived, what he thought of him. If he already told about himself, then about others around him, about mercy towards the weak, the poor, the humiliated, and Jenin had something to say. Most importantly, he knew how to say it in poetic language.
    Ethical feature of
    And again, I am overwhelmed with warm sadness
    Rest from the wind of the oat field.
    And on the bell tower
    Arms cross unintentionally.
    "A subtle, quiet melody grabs you like an underwater stream, and you already feel how attractive this music is as a spell, how attractive the soul was born to it. Its love is so gentle, without unnecessary touch and unnecessary surprise. Sadness is without tears and so-called lamentations for the world. Jesenin is able to conquer with both a domineering voice and a firm and cheerful voice ”- such lines can be read in one of the Museum's books in Constantine. (P. 7).
    ethical and black sensor . Features of

From the poems of Jesenin, the reader learns not only about the dialectic of his soul, but also how he looked in different years, in clothes (yellow-haired, with blue eyes, small stature), in clothes (cat's leather hat on his forehead, cylinder and patent leather boots), walked (easy walking, swinging his head on both sides), where he was (now I'm in Baku, or I'm standing on Tver Boulevard), with whom I am friends (Georgian Poets! I always remember you!), or (I dedicate my intentions to Peter Chagin) ; or find out what his friend's dog's name was (Dod, Jim's paw luckily for me!). Peter Chagin. Detail after detail, paragraph after paragraph and the image of the poet in all realities of life illuminates. (Page 7). The pronounced sensory function, realistic, is not described in fantasies but in reality.
    His contemporaries began to write his memories of Sergei immediately after his death. However, Sergei began to describe his life as a child. They reflect all the sensory sensations. Strong sensory . feature

Kal, blacksmith, kal
    While you sweat your face, cover.
    Burns flames in people's hearts,
    Drive away sorrows, failures!
    (13. lp.).
    All his poetry is true, it reflects the objective world, things, people in it. They do not contain any mysterious scenes. This indicates a strong black sensory F feature, excluding intuition.
    The memories of university members allow us to look into Yesenin's years of study. He was cheerful, sociable, did not engage in the audience, but always found some activity, pulling others away. He spoke confidently and convincingly. (P. 13).
    Oh, I can't sit at home
    Take a swing at war.
    I'll fly like a fast bird
    On the Savras horse.
    No cooling down! (P. 14).
    The story of members' memories shows that Sergei was infinitely lively and moving, which corresponds to extraversion - E. Able to captivate and engage others, testifies to the ethics of and sensory functions.

V. Chernavsky : “Sergei, although he had come from the countryside, quickly changed, he became more masculine, more serious, steadfast, as it seemed at first. But always thrilled and groomed ”. And sociable, friendly, helpful.

descriptions show both extraverted E and sensory F features.
    P. Oreshin - Jack , whose memories are filled with moments when Jesenin read poetry to his comrades: “His voice was heard all over the room, yellow curls falling across his face. He read with great fervor and expressive passion, as if he had just composed these lines, and had not yet cooled them. (P. 14).

Shows extraversion E ethics . and
    Those writers who met Jesenin in those turbulent days describe his immense inner energy, his unstoppable desire to be with the people, to impregnate himself with all that troubled the people, opening their hearts to the winds of revolution. He used to say, "It is necessary to write as simply as possible so that the people understand, it is, of course, more difficult." (P. 16). Extraversion - E , ethics -

Aisedora Dunkana (Napoleon)

abroad Jesenin short time, about two and a half years, as the husband of Aisedora Duncan.
    … Jesenin returned to Moscow in June 1921, but in the autumn of the same year he met Aisedore Duncan, a famous American dancer of Irish descent. She was 44 at the time and Sergei was 26 years old. They soon officially registered their marriage. "There was only insane passion, instantaneous blindness, and nothing more," Jesenin admitted on his return.
    It was possible to conclude from Jesenin's letters, as well as from the memories of his friends, that he was in great spiritual pressure while the two were traveling.
    Indicates an incompatibility in the relationship .
    M. Gorky - Jack: “Sergei Yesenin cannot be considered so much for a man, but for an organ created by nature exclusively for poetry, capable of expressing in his poetry an inexhaustible love of the whole world, of all living, of mercy, of the sorrows which enter the countryside, of all that is above all else Earned by man ”. (P. 18). Vivid ethical trait and sensory trait.

V.Rozdzestvensky P. Chagin, D. Furmanov T. Tabidze
    Vessevolod Rozhdestvensky, Peter Chagin, Dmitry Furmanov, Georgians - Ticians Tabidze, Juris Lobedzinskis, Ivan Yevdokimov write about Yesenin. We listened to them with pain and joy. (P. 18).
    In total, more than 80 stories of contemporaries were collected about Jesenin
    Jesenin saw the port of escape as the city where his fame began - the city near the Neva . He decided to move to Leningrad. 1925 (p. 19). On the morning of December 24, Jesenin arrived in Leningrad and stayed at the Angleter Hotel. (As will be said later, when the circumstances are investigated, the Yesenin bandits were already greeted at the airport and taken to an apartment where they were tortured and killed. According to the testimony of the poet's friends, who met him on the train to Leningrad, there was no indication that a tragedy would occur, but it happened on the night of December 27 and 28, 1925. The black man came to the poet's new residence.
    Continued…

Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is part 1, there are two other parts but I don't think it's fair to take all the traffic away from this site. So read the rest through the link I provided above. The site is in Latvian so you will need a translator.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scandalous.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cliffhanger ..... urg!
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default He was named Sergei Jesenin (Part 2)

Oh well, since you asked for it I'll post the rest . But regardless if you agree with their conclusion or not this site is a good resource. I encourage you to check them out.

He was named Sergei Jesenin (Part 2)

Konstantinova. SPAS-KLEPIKI 1895.- 1912.

"… Along the steep, hilly embankment of Oka, along the wide, straight street, our quiet, clean, green village, where about six hundred houses were housed."

"The white rectangular bell tower, ending in five crosses - four around the corners and the fifth, tallest, dome in the middle, painted green, gave her some amazing lightness and solemnity." (P. 23).

Such a specific description of a place, both in terms of color and shape, can be remembered and described by a person with a strong sensory F feature.
    Jesenin has an infinite number of poems about the nature of her homeland.
    We arrived!
    We are greeted by a house built on the ground floor
    With a slightly sunken façade,
    As if tired, would be.
    It is dressed in a wicker fence
    And the intoxicating smell of jasmine. (P. 27).
    Although the poem is in poor reproach, its content indicates certain details, the sensory F feature.
    J. Kopitins - Jack : “Little Sergius poetry was written at the age of 7. He was cheerful, reckless, and had many friends. We both caught crayfish in Oka, it was an indispensable way for him to rest. ”
    A. Vorontsov : “He differed from other students with special talents and was always among the best. Outside of school, he was always a leader. No fight could take place without his participation, although he was often the victim. But no one else fell in love with books like Sergei. (P. 32).
    Shows extraversion E , ethics R and black sensory F function.
    P. _ He had a magnetic talent for attracting people, even teacher Hitrov. If an event took place, it was initiated and organized by Serjoža.
    … In dormitories, a loud and cheerful voice was often heard in him. With an uplifted and loud voice in a good mood, he read his poems, spreading his arms wide. … Huge energy came from him. (P. 37).
    Shows sensory F and ethical R features, as well as extraversion E. -
    A. Vorontsov : “Already during school, Sergei started writing poems, but did not publish them. I really liked that…
    "Dear friend, do not cry,
    Don't let the tears come out of your eyes!
    And do not allow the soul to suffer:
    Feel, happiness is already nearby! ”
    N. Sardanovskis : “I remember Sergei, a well-groomed, clean, neat 11-year-old boy, who showed me his poems. All the poems reflected rural life, its nature in all its glory. It seemed to me that the country boy did not observe such natural phenomena, but his ability to open the whole beauty of life on the album, without any fiction and artificiality, was amazing.
    In his youth, Sergei surprised with an unusual memory, remembering poems by heart. Without looking at the book, he could arrange Yevgeny Onegin, as well as his favorite poet M. Lermontov. " (P. 40).

Bright sensory F function.
    K. Vorontsov : “After graduating from the S-Klepikova teachers' seminar in 1912, he began to look at life with different eyes. Became serious. However, he did not want to work as a teacher. He soon went to Moscow.
    P. Gnilosilova : “… I remember Sergei in a gray, well-groomed suit, half-booties, a white shirt and a tie. He did not object to my request to read poetry:
    A silky green grass is hired,
    Surrounded by fresh resin.
    Oh, you, native meadows and groves,
    Spring has stunned me ”!” (P. 45)
    Sensor function F

-Seneca

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First arrival in Moscow (1912-1915)

Seventeen -year-old Yesenin arrived in Moscow without a penny in the spring of 1912. For some time he lived with Koshkar, attended meetings of a group of poets. It was then considered to be the most powerful organization of proletarian and peasant writers. It was there that the young poet began his public speaking for the first time. His talent was immediately noticed. … Members of the group helped Jesenin to get a job in a printing house. (P. 47)
    G. Dejevs-Homjakovskis : Serge “Sergei continued to write poetry, their main motive was still the countryside and nature. He was able to capture the paintings created by nature and depict them in vivid images. It seemed to us that Jesenin would become not only a talented poet, but also a good public figure. He entered the team with amazing ease and courage. Always groomed and carefully dressed, he attracted people with his fun nature. As early as 1913-1914, he was able to take on the public service of the group as secretary. (P. 49). Extraversion and black sensory feature.
    J. Sharov : kaut “although he came from the countryside of Ryazan province, he was dressed in already used clothes, wool socks, but everything was neat and clean, he looked carefully cleaned up. Her legs had neat leather boots, curly, yellow wavy hair and distinctly blue eyes. He smelled of freshness. The voice was very pleasant, singing, but almost childish. He read the poetry in a completely different way, emotionally and aloud, stretching his words and waving his arms widely.
    Oh, Motherland! My lucky ones
    And unhappy hours…
    Not better, not more beautiful…
    It seemed to me that Jesenin had come to us precisely to surprise, to surprise, but not to hear our thoughts on his work and to ask for some help in publishing the poems. He wanted to be noticeable. (P. 51).
    Distinct extraversion E and black F sensor function.
    N. Sardanovsky :… In 1913, Sergei studied at Shanjavsk University at the age of 18. He told me that he only attended literature lectures at the university. (P. 53).
    Anna Izrjadnova :
    "I met Sergei in 1913, when he started working in a printing house. He had just arrived from the countryside, but his clothes did not look like a country boy. He was wearing a neat brown suit, a shirt with a high stitch color and a green tie. Her hair exploded golden, he looked as beautiful as a doll.
    He was very smart, self-confident and selfish, which some did not love. He was very attached to me, reading poems. He was very demanding, he didn't even recommend talking to women - saying they were bad.
    At the end of December 1914, I had a son . He had extra care for me and the baby. When I returned home after giving birth, there was a pedantic order: everything was clean and washed everywhere, the ovens were heated, even the cakes were ready and bought for lunch. He felt like he was waiting for us. He looked at the son with curiosity and said, "Behold, I am a father." (P. 54).
    The first woman, the first son!
    Everything Anna said about Sergei testifies to his pedantry, or sensory F function .
    D. Semjonovskis :
    "The thunder of heaven, the cup of heaven is broken," Jesenin wrote about the mowing in the fields, about the beautiful walks, about the sounds of harmonica.
    "I have now finally decided that I will write only about the countryside of Russia!" said Sergey.
    We were united by a love for folk art, for nature, a peculiar rural language.
    Jesenin once tells me, “I'm going to St. Petersburg in the spring. It's decided! ”
    It seemed to him that there, in the center of literary life, it would be easier for the young writer to move between different literary streams. He wanted to stand out. (P. 58)
    The charm that came from Yesenin attracted all sorts of people to him. Wherever this beautiful, gifted young man appeared, he turned his attention and interest to himself everywhere. Behind the appearance of his teenager was a man of strong will who had spiritual wealth. (P. 59).
    “The scarlet light of dawn wove out on the lake.
    Capercaillie are crying in the forest with bells.
    An oriole is crying somewhere, burying itself in a hollow.
    Only I don’t cry - my soul is light. Nav atdzejojuma.
    Light was the soul of the poet. I believe that no cloud will obscure him. (P. 63).
    N. Ļivkins :
    "I will not get anything here in Moscow. I'm going to St. Petersburg, I'm going to the Bloc, he'll understand me, "he told me.
    We broke up. The next day he left. He quickly gained popularity in Moscow. Alexander Blok and also Sergei Gorodecki appreciated his poetry at the first meeting. Helped to get "on foot". As early as April 1915, Jesenin's poems appeared in the capital's magazines. (P. 71).
    Author's note : I will not continue to comment on each citizen's quote. Because similar statements about the poet's strong extraversion, ethics and sensory features are repeated everywhere, which I also want to prove.
    Alexander Block - Hamlet
    S. Gorodeckis: “Here is what Block A wrote to me:“ I am sending you a talented nugget of the countryside - a poet. He will be closer to you as a peasant writer, and you will understand him better than anyone else.
    Your Block. (P. 84).

-Seneca

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

St. Petersburg (1915-1918)

S. Gorodeckis-Hamlets

Sergei Gorodecki : “Yesenin arrived in St. Petersburg in the spring of 1915. He came to me with a block recommendation (letter). Reading Jesenin's poems, it became clear to me from the very first lines what a pleasing message came into Russian poetry. It started like a song festival.
    … He looked delightful bluish with his loud, clear voice, with curly linen-colored hair that would later be caressed under the cylinder. Jesenin settled with me and lived for a while, then met Nikolai Klujev. Our friendship was short, because Klujev moved him away from me. " (P. 83).
    Sergei Yesenin (Napoleon's type) and S. Gorodecki (Hamlet's type) had one of the most difficult intertype relationships - the social order.
    Nikolai Klujev - Dostoevsky

S. Gorodeckis says : “From now on, his closest friend, independent companion and teacher was Klujev. This is how their joint activities began, about which Sergei will write later. These two complex interrelationships between bright personalities, which are even dangerous to talk about in short, are likely to become a huge and incomprehensible topic for those who will try to study their destiny in the coming days. It will require a delicate and gentle approach to analysis for both. There was no time for that at the time. In any case, Klujev's influence on Yesenin from 1915 to 1916 was enormous. Klujev wrote, mistaken for mysticism. When Klujeva's supposedly talented, but heavy, ambiguous verses of poetry, his exquisite-mystical poems, or conversations about his poetry, Jesenin did not fully understand them. Their poetry caused divisions because they reflected completely opposite and unclear directions ”.
    With the socionics method, the difficulties of Klujev's and Yesenin's relations can be discovered quite easily. Klujev 's socio - type Dostoevsky (IV square) and Yesenin - Napoleon (III square). The table of inter-type ratios shows that these are audit relationships, and the values ​​of the squares do not match between the two. Klujev, as an intuitive type, expresses vaguely in poetry, mystically, but Jesenin as a sensual - directly and openly.
    In fact, each talented poet wrote according to his own type. However, the friendship between the auditors could not last long. This is also the explanation for this relationship.
    V. Kalashnikova : For the first time I saw Yesenin with teacher Ivan Matveyev. He had come neatly, even carefully dressed, in a snow-white shirt. It was a sunny day then, and the wavy light hair looked like a piece of gold. (P. 84).
    Usually Jesenin remembered the whole poem, he did not write it down or read it from the notes. But when he had written the verse, he wrote down the line, struck it down, and wrote it down again. Then a completely different line was written.
    R. Ivnev : “Jesenin loved to joke and smile, he laughed. He was able to turn the most serious conversation into a joke, and vice versa. The conversation about jokes could noticeably become serious.
    Sometimes, as if touching the subject of a conversation, he sensed the interlocutor's point of view with a sly smile, asking unexpected questions, and could not immediately tell if he was talking seriously or joking. While talking to him, I said he had cunning eyes. (P. 95).
    Rozhdestvensky : “His self-confidence did not seem intrusive at all, but the fact that he praised himself was so natural that no one could think of the author's overconfidence. It had nothing to do with his superior simplicity. I responded openly to Yesenin's openness. After a few minutes, we talked amicably.
    He once said to me, “I will get what I want! My poetry is appreciated and recognized as good. Print Jenesin's poetry! I can give you my name! ”
    Es “I love space! Sergei sighed. Moscow is too narrow and sad. But here's how! ”He pointed to the horizon.
    If the holy army shouts:
    "Throw you Russia, live in paradise!"
    I will say: “There is no need for paradise,
    Give me my country!" Nav atdzejojuma!
    Yes, indeed, Yesenin was an idol of his own Russia, his own land. (P. 100)
    The ability to get acquainted quickly indicates extraversion. Self-confidence - indicates a sensory function.
    Volodya Chernavsky : “The first impression surprised us, a touching young man who has real poetic feelings. He read the poet louder than he talked. It was felt that everything came from the heart, later reading improved. The swaying of his boy's yellow hair head remained the same, sometimes it seemed that he was singing a little. The rhythm seemed stubborn and stiff, without any pretense. People did not allow him to rest, demanded to repeat, kissed him, some even wiped away tears.
    Everyone sitting in the hall felt more and more his emotional warmth, joy, feeling that he was listening to a real folk poet.
    In St. Petersburg, the rich bourgeois salon also started to invite Jesenin, their daughters and sons wanted to introduce him to their parents and friends. He had to watch a lot of anecdotes in these rich families. Jesenin was not interested in wealth, it was just another opportunity to break the road, to introduce himself. (P. 108).
    Even the rich have noticed that Sergei, regardless of his peasant background, is neatly dressed, although wearing a cotton shirt, but it is clean, ironed, and smells of freshness. (P. 108).
    During his years in St. Petersburg, Jesenin changed very little in appearance, as always, and was well-groomed and attractive. He did not become more lenient, he reacted to ironic phrases with humor, he did not suffer open praise.
    He was aware of his value from day one, but remained silent, responding to the remarks with childish joy, exaggerating their truthfulness. His smile made us feel younger. There were no struggles with rapid sprawls at that time. He was very interested in those around him. " (P. 118).
    This shows that he does not belong to an aristocrat, but belongs to the 3rd Democratic Quadrant .

V. Mayakovsky (Zhukov) did not openly see Yesenin. It seemed to him like a sham opera singer. A man who is too wide. (P. 118).
    Although the relationship was called kinship, there is no warmth and friendship in it.
    Volodya Chernavsky : ju I noticed that in Jesenin a healthy son of a Ryazan farmer lived, he also had strong muscles. Sergei often got up late, washed for a long time and rubbed a towel in his small bedroom. He always smelled of freshness. But he was very far from drinking, only for some occasion. ” (P. 128).
    "He wanted others to appreciate his poetry. But if anyone made a remark, he was offended. (P. 129).
    The ethical type is always waiting for verbal evaluation.
    M. Babenčikov : “Jesenin told me about himself in a happy and cheerful mood. The words he uttered were something special, sunny, radiant, they didn't look like ordinary everyday words. The voice was clear and resounding. I call him Funny Jesenin. He liked it! (P. 135).
    As he spoke poetry, revealing cunningly running eyes, every word uttered trembled like a stretched string.
    Wake me up early tomorrow,
    Oh, my patient mother!
    I'm going down the road!
    The most expensive guests await. (P. 140).
    In 1917, war broke out and Sergei was drafted into the army. There he rode an ambulance train, his duties included recording data on injuries. He also had to help with operations. He then worked at the Tsarskoye Selo Infirmary. (P. 141).
    J. Klujeva : “Sergei was very collected: all his movements were graceful, precise, the course was easy. He dressed like a European, no Russian underwear was visible under his shirt. It looked like the suits were bought in the ready-made clothing department, always a good fit for height. He changed his shirts often, they were folded, clean, ironed. More often, he wore a black coat and a sheepskin hat. In St. Petersburg, it was dressed by young people who earned well. He looked like a real city dweller, not at all reminiscent of a provincial who got lost in a big city.
    He felt independent, able to control situations even in his relationship with Nikolai Klujev, who often expressed dissatisfaction. It was observed that they were initially friends with Klujev, but then Sergei broke away from him. (P. 147).
    K. Sluchevsky - Dostoevsky: I remember the fact that in 1916 Jesenin was drafted into the army and assigned to one of the tsar's hospitals as a sanitary, outside the hospital, he walked in private, unlike others, army clothes. Although the period was difficult, he was still meticulously dressed.
    He was completely confident at the time. When he used to read poems, he listened to criticism, or at least pretended to listen. But now he was offended when he was advised to turn a line into a poem and he objected sharply at other times. He once said to me, “If I am rebuked in pairs, I am not offended, but if I am rebuked in public, I think it is an assault. (P. 152).
    Sensory types are not indifferent to public reprimands, instructions, it causes them anger.
    Z. Jasinska : In 1916, on the recommendation of his father, Jesenin was admitted to the Society of Poets named after K. Slučevsk. (P. 152).
    Peter Oreshin - Jack: It was in St. Petersburg in the autumn of 1917, when the air was already in the air after October. Sergey was 22 at the time. His slender figure spoke of a confident young man who also lacked physical strength. His view signaled determination. When Sergei came to me, I well remember his elegant appearance - I was wearing a gray, well-groomed jacket, meticulously ironed trousers, a white shirt with a high collar and a blue tie. (P. 160).
    Is put his hands in his pockets, he was walking on the carpet in the big room, and then I noticed his light gait for the first time.
    No one could walk as easily as Jesenin. It seemed to me that he had longer legs than he should. Yesenin was more like an elegant gentleman than a poet from a rural farm.
    As he began to read the poems, waving his hands and rising to his fingers, his voice rang throughout the apartment. Only the yellow curls tore over his face. He was able to bend every word, appreciate every image and draw the undivided attention of the audience. (P. 161).
    At the end of 1917, when the poets and writers split into groups, one to the left and the other to the right, Jesenin turned sharply to the left and completely cut off all creative contact with Klujev, Blok and Kličkov, and many other poets of the time. . In fact, his views never coincided with Klujev's account of:
    You are not destined to sing for the sun,
    Do not notice paradise through the window,
    Where do we see the wings of the mill in the wind,
    But they can't fly off the ground! (P. 163).
    Jack's relationship with Napoleon is one of the most compatible - activation, so Oreshin's words about Yesenin also indicate his positive attitude.
    Zinaida Raiha Wife of

Remembers Tamara Yesenin (Sergey's daughter): "Sergei met Rinah in 1917 in the newspaper" Дело народа ". There Zinaida worked as a typist secretary.
    Twenty-two-year-old Zinaida was cheerful. About three months had passed since the date of the acquaintance, they had started living together, but all this time the relationship was reserved. The prospective spouses addressed each other to "you". Accidental episodes, the mother remembered, did not indicate that they were approaching. (P. 167).
    The first controversies were about poetry. Zinaida flared up quickly, was too direct and harsh. She left the editorial office. She wanted a family, a husband, children, was economical and energetic, but the frequent disputes separated them. But Zinaida was expecting a baby, and she went to Orl with her parents. After a year, the marriage was completely broken up. " (P. 168).
    The description suggests that Zinaida was also a highly flammable, hence ethical type. Also economical energetic, most likely in the sensor. This suggests that the two were either equal or in a mirror relationship that has no prospect of family life.

-Seneca

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default He was named Sergei Yesenin (Part 3)

He was named Sergei Yesenin (Part 3)

Moscow. Departure to Turkmenistan. 1918-1921 years

Osmin : In the spring of 1918, in the spring of the eighteenth year, we moved from Petrograd to Moscow. This spring and this year was a particularly happy time for Jesenin. Each of his poems was appreciated. There was both praise and condemnation for each of his poems. Jesenin worked hard, developed and thrived because of his outstanding talent and extraordinary energy. His creativity had begun to flourish. (P. 181).
    Nikolai Poletayev - Dostoevsky
    … He was dressed in a suit, as always, (in Russian it is called с голочки). I was even surprised: the son of a farmer, only 20 years old and already a well-known poet. (P. 193).
    The most characteristic details of his image: it does not matter whether Sergei talked to a woman or a man, his smile did not change. He spoke kindly to everyone. Did not notice at his nervousness, always sure, safe. Cylinder on the head, lacquered boots. But he often got involved in scandals. (P. 195).
    Usually, while reading poetry, he smiled, then I watched, suddenly he suddenly paled, somehow sideways towards the stage and said:
    “Do you think I went out on stage to read you poems? No, I went out to order you… Speculators and charlatans! ” He was able to organize scandals without even drinking, that was his character.
    I looked in amazement at this elegantly dressed man who played a peculiar a "golden youth" leader in hungry Moscow. And yet, able to write such brilliant, deep poetry. It was impossible to influence him. He once asked, "Do you know how Shakespeare handled scandals in his youth?" (P. 196).
    Nicholas describes Yesenin's pronounced sensory F as well as ethical R features. The scandalous nature is more indicative of the predominant E emotion after psychosophy.
    R. Ivņevs:
    19 “1919. In January, Jesenin came up with the idea of ​​creating a "community of writers - imazionists" and getting a warrant from Mossoveta for a separate apartment on Kozicka Street. In addition to Jesenin and me, the community also included writer Gusev-Orenburg, journalist Boris Timofeyev and someone else, I don't remember who anymore. " (222).
    … "After returning from America, Jesenin was indifferent to wine, he no longer drank alcohol, but he could rejoice in a clear mind." (P. 233).
    “From our first meeting to the last day, the image of Yesenin emerges from the past as smiling, cheerful, sincere, benevolent, with an ironic sparkle in his eyes; lively, without wrinkles, simple, very open and always meticulously tidy. (224.)
    But my friendship with Jesenin didn't stop me from leaving the Imionionist group. I did so because I did not share Mariengof's and Shershenevich's views on Mayakovsky's work, which I greatly appreciate. ' (P. 225).
    "Mariengoff's expression in the poems was like 'sharp dishes', such an expression deterred me and was incomprehensible. Jesenin had a much broader view of art, but in the future he will distance himself from it." (P. 226).
    R. Ivnev's description shows Sergei's belonging to the extraverted type
    V. Kirilov :
    …… 1919. Jesenin's speech was announced, and here he is on the stage. Exactly the same as in our first meeting: light thick hair, but, well-groomed, looked like a combed linen crest, blue eyes with a sparkle of goodness. Dress neatly and carefully. Read like an expert with a spell. Typically, he always stretches his arms wide forward, as if connecting with listeners. His poems made a strong impression on the audience, followed by stormy and heartfelt applause. (P. 232).
    The Yensin sensory F feature
    M. Roizmans :
    … He tells me, "I have decided to start a literary society and I want to involve you." He gave me a printed statute for the Volunteer Association. It listed a number of writers and journalists and was signed by A. Lunačarskis. (P. 234).
    Sergei was a talented poet, the soul of society, but he was unhappy in his family life. This was evident in his poetry:
    Forgotten and abandoned.
    Since his youth
    I'm an orphan,
    Jo laimes man nav! (235. lp.).
    Unfortunately, none of Jesenin's wives were compatible with him.
    J. Rozanovs:
    … It should be noted that Jesenin also cared about what was said about him. It was important for him to gain fame, it seemed more important to him than life. This was evidenced by his withdrawal from Pushkin on Tver Boulevard, where a monument to the famous poet was erected:
    I would die right away from happiness,
    If I had such fame!
    I was surprised that Jesenin did not speak very positively about women. He once said to me, “Have you noticed that there are almost no motives for love in my poetry? My lyrics have a huge love - love for the homeland ”. (P. 265).
    Jesenin: “I am asked why I sometimes use words that are unacceptable in my poetry. But at times it seems so boring that suddenly you want to throw something away. Among others, but what are "obscene words"? They are used all over Russia, so why not give them citizenship in literature. " (P. 268).
    There was a re-election of the Poets' Union recently, and I admitted that I did not have free time. The time would definitely be there. In fact, I refused because I was a complete stranger to this union. The more I lived, the more I became convinced that our brotherhood, the poets, was a disgusting nation. (P. 269).
    It shows ethics, because for all ethical types it is important what others talk about him or her. Cravings for fame indicate black sensory F function.

The value of the third square does not limit the type of expression and sociotypes love to express "juicy".
    As a result of my research, I found that most of Jesenin's contemporaries belonged to Squares II and IV, so no friendly relationship developed.
    Ivan Gruzinov:
    Jesenin once confessed to me: “I have also met true love. She was a very simple woman. In my village. Nobody knew about it. I drove to her in secret. We could talk about everything, I entrusted her with her secrets. I am sad. And it is a pity for both her and herself. But she died. I have never really loved anyone like that. And neither will I, nor will I love. ”
    Jesenin never lied in his poetry. He could tell the story of a dead canary, a parrot, a chamomile that drives a train. Everything from nature and about nature. That's how he was. The poet repeatedly pointed out that his poems have an autobiographical character. (P. 269)
    It happens that a person really and strongly loves only once in a lifetime.
    The fact that Sergei reflected in his poetry his life and specific things, phenomena, without fantasy, testifies to the sensory F function.

Strgei Konenkov : In 1921, the famous American dancer Aisedora Duncan came to Moscow to starve. At the artist Jakulov's party, Duncan noticed Jesenin. Jesenin also "poisoned" him. There was a passionate meeting and they soon got married.
    In May 1922, Duncan began touring Europe with Jesenin and then America. However, disappointed in his wife and his feelings, he returned to his homeland in 1923.
    During this year and a half, Jesenin had changed his image, adopted a bourgeois look. But on his return, the brilliance of the bourgeoisie fell, and he remained the former. (P. 286).
    Duncan's socio-type is also Napoleon - so he equates the relationship. The passion that reigned in such a tandem at the beginning of the relationship was delusional. When the passion subsided, his eyes opened. And the couple divorced. There were no other reasons for divorce. In addition, I tend to think that Duncan's psychosophical type is Pushkin.

-Seneca

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Travel abroad. Again in the Homeland - 1922-1923. years

In the 1920s, I met Yesenin in Moscow, where we both moved from St. Petersburg, and I admit I didn't know him right away, he looked like a new merchant. The leader of the Miniatures had become restless, nervous, and also arrogant, he looked at me as if from a height, the conversation had lost its simplicity, he suddenly began to pick up details, openly creating controversial situations.
    M. Babeņņikovs :
    "I was living near the State Publishing House at the time. Once, when we went to work, Jesenin turned to me. The fur coat was not buttoned, revealing a coffee in a Cuban suit and a bright silk shirt. Already in the literary environment on the island of the well-known poet, the reddened face smiled happily under the beaver's leather hat ”. (P. 289).
    "His relationship with Duncan was harsh, as I had repeatedly said. He spoke of him in an irritating tone, throwing evil at the phrase, "Stick to me like syrup!" Then, suddenly, she added, “You know, she was a kind woman at all! Although strange. I didn't understand him. " (P. 293).
    Indicates a sensory F function.
    Indicates that the relationship with Duncan was incompatible.
    S. Gorodeckis-Hamlets:
    … ”It seemed to me that Jesenin was not so much in love with Duncan as with the woman, but with her glory. There was something frightening about this love, like insanity. According to the observations, women did not play a leading role in his life. " (P. 295.).
    … Decorating his head with a cylinder, with his inherent mischief, Jesenin stood out among the poets of his country club, including Klujev. When I, unaware of his friendship with Marengof, asked him the reasons for their connection, he replied, "How do you not understand that I need a shadow?" (P. 297).
    I have heard him many times, eloquently reciting quotes from the drama. With wide gestures, he whispered, "You're crazy, you're crazy." He especially enjoyed reading the conclusions. Jesenin's demands were indisputable and overwhelming ”(p. 298).
    …. some mistakenly thought of Yesenin. I know that Jesenin did not write a poem when he was under the influence of alcohol. He wrote only when he had a clear mind. (P. 300).
    Gorodecki's description of Yesenin underlines the black sensory F (dominance) function.
    Maxim Gorky - Jack - 58 years old .
    … We decided to meet in Lunaparks. I watch the young poet. Although Lunaparks revived Yesenin, I felt that such entertainment was not for him. He didn't look like a spoiled person who loves to draw. He seemed to have gotten into this dubious place by duty or courtesy, just as unbelievers attend church. He came and waited impatiently for the service to end soon, which would not hurt his soul. (P. 311.).
    Gorky, as a type of Jack - (activator) saw what was important in Yesenin.
    N. Krandijevska - Tolstoy:
    "Duncana was 45 at the time, she looked attractive enough. But in her relationship with Jesenin, there was already a tragic decline in her youth and a longing for love. Scandals happened very often. Once upon a time, a particularly noisy scandal broke out at the Adlena Hotel. Aisedora ran across the room in the red cloak like a demon trying to destroy everything. When she opened the locker, she flew everything on the floor. Vases from the brackets flew from her strokes, shelves with services fell. Paintings were torn off the walls, chandeliers were torn off. Aisedora tore until there was nothing left to beat. " (P. 312.). Aisedora Dunkana
    A “Aisedora took Jesenin on a trip around Europe, allowing him to leave Russia. She suggested getting married. It was a selfless act because he had fallen victim to pain. Aisedora had no illusions about the resilience of the relationship, she realized that anxious happiness would not last long. The little wild boar she wanted to raise in her mind was too independent and disobedient. Aisedora had fallen in love with the poet, and she realized that this love had been her long despair from the very beginning ”(313).
    The description clearly and unequivocally shows that both had a bursting nature. A harmonious cohabitation requires the opposite - a partner of a peaceful nature.

Duncana wanted to subjugate Jesenin, to bring him up as he pleased. This clearly shows that she, too, was a dominant woman - a F. sensory function of
    Galina Benislavsky:
    Serge “Sergei told me a lot about his past, about his relationship with Duncan. It was both a passion and a kind of love. The passion lasted for about a year, but then everything passed away and nothing was left of it ”. (P. 335.).
    "When I was overwhelmed with passion, I didn't notice anything, I didn't listen to anyone. … but now. Ak. god how blind i was then! What had happened to my eyes? But it always happens under the influence of passion. ”
    "But on the other hand, how gentle she was with me! As the mother cared. She said I was very much like her dead son. (Duncan's two sons perished in the disaster) Yes, the passion was huge, but now it's all over. Emptiness in my soul now, complete emptiness "- this is Jesenin. (P. 336).

Galina lived with Jesenin for a short time .
    I Gruznov:
    "Jesenin had a very good memory, he remembered the face he had seen before. In addition, he remembered and memorized every movement he heard. In a friendly company with few acquaintances, he watched suspiciously as others treated him.
    After studying the person, remembering everything he had done and said, he could change his attitude quickly. Sometimes forever (p. 340).
    Yesenin was able to forgive all resentment, material damage, insults, misconduct, anything, as long as he knew that in the depths of his soul he was well treated.
    White or relationship ethics has the peculiarity of evaluating “how others treat me” R and Jesenin observed how others treat him.
    K. Ļevins:
    … ”Dressed European, he looked elegant, stately and surprisingly beautiful, with twisting golden hair, blue shining goodness-telling eyes, a gentle, squeaking voice.
    His relationship with Mayakovsky, who did not miss the opportunity to insult Jesenin, was quite strange. Yesenin was reluctant to enter into talks with Mayakovsky. Mayakovsky, on the other hand, wrote that Jesenin not only treated him carelessly, but also made no secret of his displeasure. Jesenin rebuked Mayakovsky for some of his poems. Yesenin said that Mayakovsky's poetry stinks of trade, not poetry. The two often spoke together, but even the manner of reading showed how different they were from people.
    Mayakovsky read stingy, naked, as if from a great height, poetically stingy, as if explaining every word to the audience. Jesenin read passionately and confidently, embracing poetry as if in the waves, gesturing with his hands, clinging to his hair, curving, feeling and burning, as if dissolving in poetry.
    Dear, dear, funny, dude,
    Where is he going?
    Does he really not know that horses will live?
    Steel riders won. (P. 342 . )
    Mayakovsky - Zhukov type from square II, which has different values ​​than Sergei from square III.
    R. Ivņevs
    As it turned out, the rift between Jesenin and Marengof was hidden from me. Maybe Jesenin didn't want to entangle me in his quarrels, or he didn't want to influence me so that I wouldn't follow him and break away from Marengof. Jesenin was never meticulous or vindictive. His generous soul prevented him from seeking allies to fight his former friends. (P. 348).
    ethics R. White "There was no revenge," says Reinin, a sign of positivism and emotivism.
    S. Jeseņins, L. Povickis, Maringofs.
    L. Povickis:
    Jesenin admitted to me, “Yes, I scandalized in America, but it was necessary there! I needed to be remembered and recognized. Do you think I'll read them poetry? Americans poetry? I would be ridiculed in their eyes. But here, with a tablecloth, tear off everything on the table, whistle in the theater, break the rules of the road - it makes them clear. If I can do it, then I'm a millionaire, so I can! Behold, honor also arose, and glory and honor to him. That's how they will remember me better than Duncan. "
    The shining American capitalist appearance failed to entice Yesenin into it. (P. 350).
    Jesenin's desire to be remembered is a testament to the predominant black sensory F function.
    Georgia. Azerbaijan. 1924-1925 year.

Yesenin with P. Chagin
    Peter Chagin, editor of the Azerbaijani newspaper "Baku", met Yesenin earlier in Moscow. They quickly found common ground and even made friends. Chagin invited Jesenin to visit. Therefore, on September 20, 1924, Jesenin arrived in Baku. Jesenin spent all his life in the south in creative work and with friends, enjoying the glorious nature of the south and its benefits. Moscow. Leningrad. 1924-1925 year.

Leningrad in 1925
    Lenin was dead, it hit Jesenin's soul hard. Having obtained a pass from the Pravda newspaper, Jesenin stood in the Column Hall for several hours without losing sight of Lenin's face. Together with the nation, which flowed endlessly into the coffin, "Jenesin's mourning poems about Lenin were born:
    "And, behold, he is dead."
    All around roaches, sniffs…
    … The last salute is given
    Our savior is no more! ”
    The son of Russia treated Lenin from the countryside exactly as the Russian peasant of the Great Revolution could have behaved: Lenin saved Russian peasantry from the yoke of lords and tsars. Yesenin's subject on Lenin was much deeper: Lenin saved the Russian people from the yoke of capitalism and foreign imperialist command. (P. 343). As Yessenin's type is Napoleon, who belongs to the III Democratic Quartet, he did not accept aristocratic rule at that time. That is why he remained loyal to democracy and Lenin.

Alexander, Yesenin 's sister:
    "Sergei's wife Galina really enjoyed family life. Only now did she understand what a family was and understood Sergei, who had a very strong sense of kinship. He loved us with his sister, he loved his children, he always carried photos of them. He is always dragged to his family, to the hearth of the house, to the warmth of his native house. (P. 485).
    Sergio's character was rather unbalanced, flammable. But as soon as it caught fire, it quickly cooled down, asking for forgiveness. I couldn't stand hate for a long time.
    Sergey was a very neat person, he always took a bath in the morning and washed his head very often. He liked to dress well and could not be seen dressed casually at any time of the day. He wanted to notice the same feature in others.
    His youthful girlfriend was Katja. He enjoyed watching Katya because she knew how to dress well. And they liked Katya.
    We did not like outward praise, words such as "beloved", "soul", "pigeon" were more often expressed in moments of irritation. But when Sergei put his hand on his neck or shoulder in silence as he passed by, this touch created much more warmth than nicknames.
    He was a very sociable person, he loved people, and there was always a lot around him. I liked to share with my closest people, express my thoughts, tell about my new poems.
    I remember very well the case of Sergei returning from the Caucasus at the end of February 1925. There was no mention of our still life with his arrival. Rarely did a day go by without people. Sergei had lived in Moscow for only one month, but this month as many people had visited us as others did not come to during the year.
    Sergei was always lively. Most of them were poets and writers with whom Sergei became friends in recent years: Peter Oreshin, Vsevolod Ivanov, B. Pilnak, V. Nasedkin, Ivan Kasatkin, Vladimir Kirilov and many writers, publishers, artists, actors.
    Especially in the evenings we were loud and fun. Poetry was read, literature was discussed, and more often Russian folk songs were sung, which Sergei loved very much. (P. 487).
    Once, Sergei looked at me and suddenly laughed, "You have different ears!" Sergei's cry had been heard because everyone was laughing, but I was a little confused.
    After breakfast, looking in the mirror, I was convinced that Sergei was right, my ears really had different shapes, but only Sergei could notice such a difference. (P. 489).
    Sergei did not suffer if there was a mess on the table, unnecessary items. If it was a dining table, there was only paper, a pencil, an ink tank, and his manuscript on a clean tablecloth. Everyone in the family knew it. (P. 493).
    Yesenin is very well described as a type of Napoleon by his sister Alexander. A whole bouquet with the characteristics of Napoleon.
    Here are a number of features of Reinin: positivism, emativeism - not malevolent;
    stubbornness;
    white ethics R ;
    F in the black sensor;
    E extraversion;
    III Features of square
    J. Sharov: Jesenin once visited us and , looking at our two-year-old child, said, "But I have thrown my children around the world!" He felt very fond of children, but his difficult life prevented him from enjoying true family happiness. A little later, this sad motive of his life was echoed in his poem: "A Letter from a Mother":
    "You are your children
    Worldwide,
    Your wife
    Easy return to another,
    Now without family, without friendship
    Without its own haven of peace,
    You with a light mind
    Inside the pub. ”
    Jesenin very often expressed his thoughts in poetry. As soon as he began to express something, the sequel followed in poetry. Where did such words come to him immediately? ”(P. 504 ).
    The sharp truth of Sergei's life in poetry, Jesenin's ability to be critical of himself i.
    Galina Benislavsky:
    It is often said of poets that "he is not of this world," and a lush image of a potential poet is immediately drawn: long hair, eyes facing the sky, a dreamer far from reality, living in unsanitary conditions. I do not know how to live poets, but I know one thing - Sergei did not look like this image at all. But I'm not going to say how hard it was for him to make money. His proud nature had no reconciliation with failures, with refusal. Every time he went to the editorial office, he strained his nerves so that he would not have to refuse. For this to happen, you had to switch your psyche to another registry.
    He is now talked about, writes, remembers - how cunning, skillful, smart he was, how to get into the soul of a powerful editor, etc. , despite being willing to sign an unfavorable contract. Only thanks to Sister Catherine and the poet Nasedkin (very practical and knowledgeable in this field), he received 10,000 rubles from the State Publishing House instead of 6 thousand, to which he had almost agreed. (P. 522).
    He knew one thing, and he understood that he should receive money for writing poems. He did not know or even wanted to study accounting and research with editors - with whom and how not to talk. It was very difficult for him to figure it all out, it took away his strength.
    He himself said: “It is very difficult for me to beg and ask for money. I get confused, I can't even think about it. So I entrust everything to you. Now that Katya has grown up, let her do it. I'll write, but you're talking to Katja with the editors, with the publishers for a fee! ”(P. 523).
    This indicates a strong sensory function.

Shows weak L logic.
    The book says that on December 24, 1925, Jesenin arrived in Leningrad, but did not see the city at all, because he was immediately arrested after Lev Troc, with whom the poet had opposing views. The poet was then pushed into a car and taken to a so-called ghost house next to the Angleter Hotel.
    From the movie about Jesenin.

Jesenin was held in a cell and interrogated for conspiracy, as well as for cooperation. If the poet had agreed to cooperate, the accusation might have been removed. However, after receiving a categorical rejection, the hangars began to beat Jesenin. The poet had a strong physique and good physical shape - not for nothing was he the number one wrestler in his homeland. Of course, he resisted his tormentors. They had no choice but to shoot the stubborn poet in the back of his head.
    The body of the murdered man was then transferred to an empty, specially prepared Angleter hotel room, as the "torture site" was next to the hotel. On Lev Trotk (Hamlet) , the murderers were ordered to stage the poet's suicide.
    Dozens of people, including the feathered brothers, then concealed one of the most serious crimes in the history of Russian literature with all their actions and false testimony. Unfortunately, Kuznetsov's book does not include two photographs of Yesenin, in which he shows tears and a broken eye with a bullet hole under it. Case №89 - Top Secret : Tragedy the Anglater at Hotel.

Nikolai Astafyev
    The facts about the death of the poet Sergei Yesenin were published by St. Petersburg writer Nikolai Astaffev in his book. His investigations lasted for 20 years, convincingly proving that many documents about Yesenin's death had been fabricated and falsified. At that time, every effort was made to conceal the atrocities committed.
    ( https://spbdnevnik.ru/news/2016-11-10/tayna-dela–89–kak-na-samom-dele-pogib-sergey-esenin ).
    Yesenin will be murdered, and it was not an accidental murder, but a well-thought-out one. The great Russian poet simply could not be "liquidated", as he said at the time, after the review. And not because of his "brave" expressions or countless scandals "took him out of the way!" But for his opposing views of the ruling clique, of the poems he wrote, referring not only to the communist regime but also to its leaders with hatred and contempt. The encyclopedia confirmed that, as if for decades after Yesenin's death, no one had spoken or been interested in his death. They are also lies. It was talked about immediately after he was killed. Wolf Erlihs.
    The operation was then led by secret agents led by Chekist Wolf Erlih and Jakov Blumkin. Trotsky may not have ordered the poet to be killed, but it was unpredictable. Apparently Jesenin, accustomed to the fights, resisted, pushed Blumkin, it fell. Then a shot sounded. The photo shows traces of bullet wounding, and then Blumkin punched Jesenin with a revolver. Writer V. Kuznetsov had researched that Jesenin did not stay at the Angloter Hotel at all. The artist Vasilijs Svarogs painted the dead Jesenin before applying makeup. The original photograph was kept for many years by a then Chekist, who was also present in the operation. This man had moved to a suburb of Russia. When he learned that Afanasyev was collecting materials and was about to publish a book, he sent a letter inviting Afanasyev to a meeting. Afanasjev drove to this man and saw the original photo with his own eyes.
    People were shown a photo of Jesenin's face sunk so that he could not see the marks and bruises on his face.
    Findings of the study.
    The biographical analysis proves that Sergei Yesenin belongs to the type of ESFP or facilitator. This is indicated by:
    extraversion;
    black sensor function - F
    ethical function of relations - R
    sanguine temperament (extraversion and irrationality);
    Rhine's "statics" feature;
    Rhine's sign of "positivism";
    Rhine's sign of "intransigence";
    Rhine's sign of "declaratimality";
    Rhine's hallmark of "democracy";
    Rhine's sign of "diligence";
    basic function in black sensor - process completion function;
    active and attitudinal ethics;
    weak opportunity intuition and systems logic;
    belonging to the 3rd quadrant;
    belonging to a social type club;
    the Guide (Napoleon ) (rapid course, loud expressive speech, stature, large eyes, tidiness - regular following of one's appearance, the need to be in front of the public).
    Along with the method of biographical analysis, Sergei Yesenin's most scandalous wife Aisedora Duncan , has been shown to belong to the Napoleonic sociotype, as evidenced by all the features that Yesenin has. The difference in terms of psychosophy is the excessive, even hysterical, emotional nature that probably corresponds to Pushkin's type.
    Author of the work: Velta Līvija Miķelsone. © Association “Socionika”, Riga, 2020. Reproduction is authorized provided the source is acknowledged. All rights reserved.

-Seneca