Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 961 to 985 of 985

Thread: The Ukraine Question

  1. #961
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,585
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    One of my dearest wishes, one which rarely is granted, is that the people who hold strong beliefs might get to live with the consequences of those beliefs, so it was with some satisfaction that I read the first part of the following tweet:

    https://twitter.com/CanadianUkrain1/...Cw6dXuwdAqAAAA
    Or as H.L. Mencken put it: "Democracy is the theory that the people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard". He is also, funnily enough, popularly thought of as an ILI (his ardent and damn near fanatical admiration of Nietzche speaks to this fact as well).

    I do (personally) absolutely adore his "utopian flight" of how any and all political office holders who just so happen to get assassinated likely have it coming and we should all welcome such a world. The assassin in this "utopia" is tried not on the grounds of whether or not they personally actually killed the fucker but, rather, whether the fucker they allegedly terminated deserved it!

    That is, it is not "malum in se" to kill a politician. The real question is, instead, whether or not that given politician had it coming. If they did the assassin not only walks but gets a heartfelt pat on the back. If not the assassin gets unceremoniously killed for being the equivalent of a dumbass wokie. I won't spell out the case in point but, well, who is really dumb enough to essentially charge a well organized and coordinated security detail?

    Wokies that's who. Probably just clinched the very ruling they sought to prevent from being handed down being handed down because we're not dealing with idiots on this front. Cave here because of that, and you cement the perception in everyone's minds that "violence" works. Yeah, bad. Worst case scenario bad. Final and top rung of the Escalation Ladder getting used bad.

  2. #962
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,129
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Even that low estimate is nearly as high as Soviet losses in Afghanistan, in a war that lasted nine years.
    Oil was cheaper then. I think the West needs to increase its support for Ukraine.

    I also think that the West needs to economically isolate Russia. It won’t end the war, but it will make it harder to keep it going in the long run.

    Some people might say that Russia will just develop substitutes for Western goods, but I don’t believe this will happen. Many of the things made in the West are so complex and so intertwined with other industries that you could give Russia a product and they still wouldn't be able to duplicate it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVHp6CAyQ8
    Furthermore, many business systems require entrepreneurs to make them work effectively, and very few entrepreneurs are going to help create a business which will be stolen from them.

    And theft is the heart and soul of the present Russian Federation.

    Russia has shown that it can win wars against medieval level societies, but I think it’s going the North Korea route now. That’s its only option, and it is an appropriate reward for its present behavior.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-16-2022 at 04:40 AM.

  3. #963
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,678
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Biden: U.S. to build silos on Poland border to export Ukrainian grain

    https://politi.co/3tEvAYF

  4. #964
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,129
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Life in the Russian Sphere of Influence. In this case, the Donetsk People's Republic.

    https://twitter.com/mdmitri91/status...47442547269632

  5. #965
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,585
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Oil was cheaper then. I think the West needs to increase its support for Ukraine.

    I also think that the West needs to economically isolate Russia. It won’t end the war, but it will make it harder to keep it going in the long run.

    Some people might say that Russia will just develop substitutes for Western goods, but I don’t believe this will happen. Many of the things made in the West are so complex and so intertwined with other industries that you could give Russia a product and they still wouldn't be able to duplicate it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVHp6CAyQ8
    Furthermore, many business systems require entrepreneurs to make them work effectively, and very few entrepreneurs are going to help create a business which will be stolen from them.

    And theft is the heart and soul of the present Russian Federation.

    Russia has shown that it can win wars against medieval level societies, but I think it’s going the North Korea route now. That’s its only option, and it is an appropriate reward for its present behavior.
    That's the thing. The PTB went so hard and were so successful in their subversion and demoralization of the "West" that it is now biting them in the ass so hard I can only laugh. If the "Mammon Mob" had remained overwhelming superior up to now than your plan would actually be feasible. The tools and means to actually isolate Russia in the way you would like would still be within your/the West's grasp.

    Too bad for them the "Death Cult" superseded them thanks to things like ESG investing (i.e. turning Mammon Mob logic against itself) and that had a de facto effect of allowing the Death Cultists to dictate terms to Mammon Mobsters. "Get Woke Go Broke" is but a pure cope because entities like Blackrock have 10 trillion dollars worth of disposable income to invest in businesses that are all about Diversity, Inclusivity, and Equality over, well, actually doing their stated fucking job!!!!

    Yet even that Market Making level of capital has its limits and we are about to hit them. Again, Mammon worshippers may be proven correct and their ideas and plans proven optimal in hindsight, but hindsight is 20/20 and that came at the cost of their foresight.

    Remember, Sin makes you stupid. While the Mammon mob may sin slightly less hard than the Death Cult they both sin and thus the end result is reached by both. Idiots. Blithering Idiots. Thank the Almighty as well for if that was not the case dystopia is our ultimate fate. Thankfully it is not .

  6. #966
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Posts
    1,796
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    “Everything is possible and nothing is true”
    - typical gullible cynic/ useful idiot

  7. #967
    Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny RevanArceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Posts
    2,749
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    “Everything is possible and nothing is true”
    - typical gullible cynic/ useful idiot
    Yes, that monstrously outrageous guile and cunning at the edge of death excite and motivate us to look further and push harder are always moments of sun and noon.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when it’s your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1

  8. #968
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,129
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    “Everything is possible and nothing is true”
    - typical gullible cynic/ useful idiot
    I believe that Trump used this approach in his campaign to destroy people's faith in any objective truth. It made his constant lying less contradictable.

    It should be the motto of internet trolls, and a trip-wire for normal people that indicates that you've run across a truly toxic situation.

  9. #969
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,585
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I believe that Trump used this approach in his campaign to destroy people's faith in any objective truth. It made his constant lying less contradictable.

    It should be the motto of internet trolls, and a trip-wire for normal people that indicates that you've run across a truly toxic situation.
    I'd argue it was an attack on the public's faith in their institutions. Institutions he was, I'd argue, absolutely right to attack as they are now and have been for many a year actively hostile towards the class of people they are supposed to engineer an advantageous situation.

    When dealing with the "American" government you ought to act as though it can and will at all times try to engineer a situation where "Americans" get a better deal than you do if you are a foreign power. That's where the "Art of the Deal" comes in. I mean let's admit a pretty hardcore truth. The best deals are where the deal broker successfully convinced both sides they somehow got one over on their opponent. Persuasion is superior to manipulation in almost all cases. Persuading/Seducing both sides into believing they got one over on the other party is an optimal outcome. If at the end of the day the math ends up in your ​favor so much the better .

    I digress however. Trump never tried to distract from objective truth, he just pointed out subjective points that undermined the narrative the PTB were pushing. He's still doing it right now. Hell, the only reason he's not dead (nor any of his directly related family I'd add) is because there is now no way you could tell literally half the population of the USA (and the majority of the world's population if I'm being honest) that some Gamma Ray Burst/Micro Meteoroid Swarm/Etc. event that kills him wasn't somehow engineered by the likes of the WEF and the Bilderberg Group.

    There is now no room for the PTB in the minds of the brainless normies to maneuver. I mean fucking hell, people used to view Alex Jones as an outright nutjob. Now, after almost everything he ranted on about in the 90's has been proven true objectively... Yeah, there's that...

  10. #970
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Posts
    1,796
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I believe that Trump used this approach in his campaign to destroy people's faith in any objective truth. It made his constant lying less contradictable.

    It should be the motto of internet trolls, and a trip-wire for normal people that indicates that you've run across a truly toxic situation.
    “Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.”

    - The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

  11. #971
    :popcorn: Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,260
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    What makes you think that you’re less ignorant than the average American? Have you considered that people can understand the situation in Ukraine and disagree with you?
    You mean, have I thought about the fact people have different opinions? Sure, the thought has crossed my mind, that there is always someone out there smarter than me.

  12. #972
    Poptart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Posts
    1,796
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    You mean, have I thought about the fact people have different opinions? Sure, the thought has crossed my mind, that there is always someone out there smarter than me.
    Actually I mean in regards to the situation in Ukraine. More specifically, your comment:

    I'm sure people genuinely sympathized with the plight of the Ukrainian people, but it's from a position of ignorance. Not understanding the culture of Ukraine, or realizing that there are segments of the Ukranian population that don't actually mind Russian dominion. Obviously migrants and expatriates have genuine thoughts and feelings on the invasion, but I question to what extent the larger outpouring of support for Ukrainian independence was fed by media hype and anti-Putin sentiments.

  13. #973
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    7,678
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The story of Babushka Z

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61757667

    Most Ukrainians - even in Russian-speaking regions - have not welcomed the invasion, so her brandishing of the Soviet flag was used as proof that its actions have support among local people.

  14. #974
    :popcorn: Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,260
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Actually I mean in regards to the situation in Ukraine. More specifically, your comment:
    Yeah, most people are stupid and don't think for themselves. That's where I was going with that.

  15. #975
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,129
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    An expat explaining how Russians see themselves and the world:

    https://wartranslated.com/what-might...ans-worldview/

  16. #976
    RBRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    That TIM you dislike
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I'd argue it was an attack on the public's faith in their institutions. Institutions he was, I'd argue, absolutely right to attack as they are now and have been for many a year actively hostile towards the class of people they are supposed to engineer an advantageous situation.

    When dealing with the "American" government you ought to act as though it can and will at all times try to engineer a situation where "Americans" get a better deal than you do if you are a foreign power. That's where the "Art of the Deal" comes in. I mean let's admit a pretty hardcore truth. The best deals are where the deal broker successfully convinced both sides they somehow got one over on their opponent. Persuasion is superior to manipulation in almost all cases. Persuading/Seducing both sides into believing they got one over on the other party is an optimal outcome. If at the end of the day the math ends up in your ​favor so much the better .

    I digress however. Trump never tried to distract from objective truth, he just pointed out subjective points that undermined the narrative the PTB were pushing. He's still doing it right now. Hell, the only reason he's not dead (nor any of his directly related family I'd add) is because there is now no way you could tell literally half the population of the USA (and the majority of the world's population if I'm being honest) that some Gamma Ray Burst/Micro Meteoroid Swarm/Etc. event that kills him wasn't somehow engineered by the likes of the WEF and the Bilderberg Group.

    There is now no room for the PTB in the minds of the brainless normies to maneuver. I mean fucking hell, people used to view Alex Jones as an outright nutjob. Now, after almost everything he ranted on about in the 90's has been proven true objectively... Yeah, there's that...
    Manipulation is entering somebody's mind and changing a part to suit your interests. Turn the TV a little bit to learn, they're master manipulators.

    Persuasion = Manipulation
    Last edited by RBRS; 06-21-2022 at 12:05 PM.

  17. #977
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,358
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    Manipulation is entering somebody's mind and changing a part to suit your interests. Turn the TV a little bit to learn, they're master manipulators.

    Persuasion = Manipulation
    I wonder why everyone and their mother has an opinion on the Ukraine war, but no one has or had anything to say about the US invasion of Syria -- illegal under both American and international law, by the way -- its military operations there, or its support of "moderate rebels", and still fewer say anything about the genocide in Yemen, conducted with American support. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the largest propaganda machine in human history.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    An expat explaining how Russians see themselves and the world:

    https://wartranslated.com/what-might...ans-worldview/
    So what is it about the American worldview that makes Americans so bloodthirsty?

  18. #978
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,129
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I wonder why everyone and their mother has an opinion on the Ukraine war, but no one has or had anything to say about the US invasion of Syria -- illegal under both American and international law, by the way -- its military operations there, or its support of "moderate rebels", and still fewer say anything about the genocide in Yemen, conducted with American support. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the largest propaganda machine in human history.



    So what is it about the American worldview that makes Americans so bloodthirsty?
    The American worldview probably results from the quality of the people who emigrated here. People who couldn't make it in the world in which they were born. The civilized world, for the most part.

    For the record, Americans don't have a corner on bloodthirstiness. I read Empire of the Summer Moon, which told the story of the rise and fall of the Comanches. They were pretty bloodthirsty.
    After conquering South America and Mexico, the Spanish were moving north into North America, but were stopped dead by the Comanches for 125 years.
    When I finished the book and thought about the Comanche's practices and the way they treated their enemies, the thought that went through my head was a phrase from my youth: "The only good Indian is a dead Indian."
    Which shocked me, because I like to think I'm liberal, and my Lakota financial advisor would not appreciate that sentiment.
    In any case, American immigrants succeeded, where the Spanish Empire failed, and obliterated the Comanches.

    Those dispossessed Scots-Irish are nothing to fool around with.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-21-2022 at 09:48 PM.

  19. #979

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Lietuva
    TIM
    SLE-H
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For those who missed it - ruZZia canceled Lithuania's independence. How weird is that, lol.

  20. #980
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,358
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    An expat explaining how Russians see themselves and the world:

    https://wartranslated.com/what-might...ans-worldview/
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The American worldview probably results from the quality of the people who emigrated here. People who couldn't make it in the world in which they were born. The civilized world, for the most part.
    Do you also have an explanation of the Germans or the British?

    For the record, Americans don't have a corner on bloodthirstiness. I read Empire of the Summer Moon, which told the story of the rise and fall of the Comanches. They were pretty bloodthirsty.
    Do you really think the bloodthirst of a Comanche warrior is comparable to that of an American university professor who voted for Obama? As I interpret your understanding, Obama voters are responsible for several times the bloodshed as Comanche warriors were.

  21. #981
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Posts
    1,889
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The American worldview probably results from the quality of the people who emigrated here. People who couldn't make it in the world in which they were born. The civilized world, for the most part.

    For the record, Americans don't have a corner on bloodthirstiness. I read Empire of the Summer Moon, which told the story of the rise and fall of the Comanches. They were pretty bloodthirsty.
    After conquering South America and Mexico, the Spanish were moving north into North America, but were stopped dead by the Comanches for 125 years.
    When I finished the book and thought about the Comanche's practices and the way they treated their enemies, the thought that went through my head was a phrase from my youth: "The only good Indian is a dead Indian."
    they just all happen to be Se egos
    x LSI SLE
    SEE SLE SEE
    ESI LSI x
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.


  22. #982
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,585
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    Manipulation is entering somebody's mind and changing a part to suit your interests. Turn the TV a little bit to learn, they're master manipulators.

    Persuasion = Manipulation
    I must now point out something I've had to repeatedly when running into this argument. There is literally no way in hell to avoid Persuading/Manipulating others in interpersonal interactions. Both of you want something out of the "other" as it were. You are going to act in some way to get whatever it is you want and there is no way to avoid it. We are all "trapped at court" and there is, from one arguable perspective, no such thing as a truly "selfless" act.

    Ok, say that's true and I'm right about that. The question then becomes "To what end am I and/or the other person trying to guide you or me towards?" There is the negative/sociopathic end of "I want the other person to do whatever it is I want" and then there is the better Eucivic/Christian end of "I want the other person to do something that'll make them happier/better off".

    People hate to be "manipulated" because it's usually done from the former perspective. They'd rather be persuaded/seduced because the chances of it being done from the latter perspective are a hell of a lot better. People want persuasion/seduction because it's not hard to see such a figure as actually giving a damn about them and wanting them to be happy. Manipulative little shits on the other hand only value their own happiness and are all too OK with others suffering to attain it.

    I need only point towards the methods of such things like the WEF and most governments to illustrate my point. Manipulation with all the subtlety of a semi-truck blaring its horn while barreling towards you at 100 mph. The PTB used to be a whole lot better at the whole seduction/persuasion game. However, Sin makes you stupid and, well, they've been sinning as hard as they can for a very, very long time...

    Also, a good video revealing how we're all being manipulated in a very malevolent way by the entities I frequently mention:


  23. #983
    :popcorn: Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,260
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default


  24. #984
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    716
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It was only a little ago that Sol warned us that infiltrators were planning terrorist attacks all across righteous Russia.


    Well, guess who bombed a mall today...


    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  25. #985
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,129
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    It was only a little ago that Sol warned us that infiltrators were planning terrorist attacks all across righteous Russia.


    Well, guess who bombed a mall today...


    @Rusal, the finger that points at you is next to three fingers pointing back at them.

    Anyway, don't you know that malls are where the worst Nazis hang out?

    When I was a kid, I came across this pre-WWII poster by the Gestapo which said that Germany was surrounded by terrorists and had to defend itself. I guess the best way to defend yourself is to invade an adjacent country. And then the next one, and the next, because they are never going to feel safe until there is only one person left in the world. And maybe not then.

    My mother used to tell me that it was too bad that my face got in the way of her fist. She and Putin would have gotten along.
    She stopped hitting me when I got stronger than she was. There's a lesson in there somewhere.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; Yesterday at 03:57 PM.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •