View Poll Results: Which of these New Age Beliefs do you believe in, if any?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manifesting (also known as the law of attraction)

4 22.22%
  • Psychic readings

5 27.78%
  • Astrology

5 27.78%
  • Tarot-card readings

6 33.33%
  • Reincarnation

4 22.22%
  • The presence of spiritual energy in physical objects

6 33.33%
  • Sentient extraterrestrial life

8 44.44%
  • Mysticism

6 33.33%
    5 27.78%
  • Paganism

1 5.56%
  • Miracles

7 38.89%
  • Astral projection

6 33.33%
  • Dream catchers

3 16.67%
  • Numerology

2 11.11%
  • Fairies

3 16.67%
  • Mediums or channeling

4 22.22%
  • Fortune-telling

2 11.11%
  • Spirit possession

6 33.33%
  • Parallel realities

5 27.78%
  • Telepathy

6 33.33%
  • Hypnosis

8 44.44%
  • Chakras

6 33.33%
  • Socionics

8 44.44%
  • New World Order (secret world government etc.)

4 22.22%
  • Vaccines have been shown to cause autism

2 11.11%
  • Many mass shootings have been faked by groups trying to promote stricter gun control laws

2 11.11%
  • Pizzagate etc.

5 27.78%
  • The moon landing was faked

1 5.56%
  • Chemtrails

2 11.11%
  • Joe Biden was not the legitimate winner of the 2020 election

3 16.67%
  • None of the above

1 5.56%
  • Otter

4 22.22%
  • Capybara

4 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which of these New Age Beliefs do you believe in, if any?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Which of these New Age Beliefs do you believe in, if any?

This is based on a 2022 Yougov poll in the USA: https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/jjo9833u...0practices.pdf (direct link to pdf file).

I changed the "Extraterrestrials and UFOs" to "Sentient extraterrestrial life", because everyone should believe in "unidentified flying objects", and my choice I think better represents the intent.

There are belief systems included: you should answer if you believe in the core tenets of the belief system, not answer that you believe that the belief system exists.

If you don't believe in any, answer "None of the above", near the bottom.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My biggest New Age belief is 12/21/2012, because Bunny came to me 12/27/2013

She's a box of freedom and exotic clusters to fabrics of magic and charm
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sentient extraterrestrial life can hardly be considered as exclusively a New Age "belief". It's more an extremely high probability than a mere belief. It's even more probable than the initial probability of the existence of Earth-like exoplanets before it became a factual truth and a rather abundant phenomenon in the milky way let alone in the rest of the known Universe.

Last edited by godslave; 12-10-2023 at 03:49 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> Socionics

Identify types correctly!
    Also, lesser egocentrism in relations helps to notice and get more influence from personal traits and their match of IR.

> Parallel realities

Dimensions above 4 is among science level hypotheses.
    Would explain how imagination and intention (magic) methods may to work.

> Telepathy

Telepathy would explain some my experiences. For example, when I wanted and then met a human "accidentally". This was not done a single case and not even with a single human. The last case was in 2019.
    In childhood I met close relative in Moscow. It's big city and totally accidental chance is low. That relative lives near Moscow and did not know we are there. Having the said before, - can be related on telepathy.

> Psychic readings

Ni can't give useful info?

> Hypnosis

It's a part of official medicine practice.

> New World Order (secret world government etc.)

There were and are hiden and unofficial organisations of people to protect interests of them, to make something together including on world level. What are there is not known, but alike "world government" is doubtful still.

> Joe Biden was not the legitimate winner of the 2020 election

USA is capitalistic corrupted system to suppose any voting be without falsifications. The degree can be only guessed.

> Vaccines have been shown to cause autism

It's possibly to cause brain disorders by substances, especially when influnced before borning. There are officially accepted level of death and strong health harm for meds/vaccines. To say concretely needs stats, which also can be hiden and distorted.

> The moon landing was faked

Some of official photos could be made on Earth.

> Tarot-card readings

It's funny. Mb will become useful sometimes.

> Karma

There is unconscious regulation of behavior. Among ways for this is to predispose to pleasure or suffering. While exist a wish to care about interests of other people, a compassion, a wish to fit rules/norms, instinctual caring about own kind. This is a part of what may explain karma effects. Influence of other people (including who lived before) may exist too as the border between minds is not absolute, having telepathy existence.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-15-2023 at 09:22 AM.

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I've ever believed in anything fully. I'm not really decisive like that. I wake up and things just happen.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm the same as @one.

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pizzagate etc. + Joe Biden was not the legitimate winner of the 2020 election

I have a thing for politics

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Paranormal beliefs and cognitive function
    Besides psychiatry disorders and cognitive issues, there is always conservative bias and lack of understanding of anything new.
    On the example of match with Jung typology, much of related to paranormal is common Ni info and actions controlled by this. It's one of 8 _useful_ data and methods to deal with the reality.

There is much of accepted, proved and used at now, what in past could be thought as evident mistake or doubtful. ~20% of people still think that Sun moves around the Earth. Einstein's ideas are harder to understand and were impossibly to be checked experimentally in past. Even close to existing technology knowledge but new or unwished ideas may get "scientific" opposing, the example of what was Semmelweis.

What is in front of you - IR of Socionics. Researches done with not enough typing accuracy and inappropriate theory parts, its bad understanding, done by simpler standards, - may show nothing, even if exists what was researched. So what some of people may notice in own experience as IR, - others may not, the same as some of "scientific researches".

Lack of proof and a part of cases which may have other explanation does not totally mean lack of truth. People always oppose to new, in this are partly irrational and may mistake too.
    The example of what is @Subteigh and similar ones who appeared as unable to appropriately use simple theory of Jung types on themselves during many years. And now claim IR as wrong based on own inabbility to use correctly the theory. Even his understanding that common typing accuracy is objectively low and this would explain bad experience does not change his attitude, as exist _irrational bias_ to new, lack of self-criticism and common not best thinking.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The presence of spiritual energy in physical objects
    This is not a belief but a psychological fact. It's just expressed here in a "new age" fashion. Objects around us don't consist of only materia but there is something else that make them significant for us in a more "spiritual" way. It is a kind of projection. We usually don't think about it.

A car is not just a pile of metal but something that men (often men) can have a special relation to, he will take care of it etc.

A ring of gold vs. a ring of plastic. Pretty big difference.

Leather shoes vs plastic shoes

art, paintings, architecture etc.

trash, excrement, dirt etc.

and so on...
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tritype (aka multiple personality disorder) and Quadra Values (aka the quadra values mythology) didn't make the list of new age beliefs! The fuck kinda bullshit is that!!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool thread. like it.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only believe in two of those: karma and telepathy. Telepathy I have experienced directly, and karma just makes sense to me given what I know of reality.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Besides psychiatry disorders and cognitive issues, there is always conservative bias and lack of understanding of anything new.
    On the example of match with Jung typology, much of related to paranormal is common Ni info and actions controlled by this. It's one of 8 _useful_ data and methods to deal with the reality.

There is much of accepted, proved and used at now, what in past could be thought as evident mistake or doubtful. ~20% of people still think that Sun moves around the Earth. Einstein's ideas are harder to understand and were impossibly to be checked experimentally in past. Even close to existing technology knowledge but new or unwished ideas may get "scientific" opposing, the example of what was Semmelweis.

What is in front of you - IR of Socionics. Researches done with not enough typing accuracy and inappropriate theory parts, its bad understanding, done by simpler standards, - may show nothing, even if exists what was researched. So what some of people may notice in own experience as IR, - others may not, the same as some of "scientific researches".

Lack of proof and a part of cases which may have other explanation does not totally mean lack of truth. People always oppose to new, in this are partly irrational and may mistake too.
    The example of what is @Subteigh and similar ones who appeared as unable to appropriately use simple theory of Jung types on themselves during many years. And now claim IR as wrong based on own inabbility to use correctly the theory. Even his understanding that common typing accuracy is objectively low and this would explain bad experience does not change his attitude, as exist _irrational bias_ to new, lack of self-criticism and common not best thinking.
    Socionics isn't a theory, as it isn't based on observation. It hasn't even been defined in a definitive way. It's just a vague hodge-podge of conjectures.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reincarnation — only in the sense that some lives appear scripted and those scripts have been recorded before the birth of the individual. As I don’t believe in asocial or inborn identity, and as even hindus don’t believe the cycle of reincarnation normally implies conscious continuity from one life to the next… (like many religious ideas, it isn’t falsifiable, but the carbon atoms at least are preserved and recycled between various life forms; with no necessary perseverance of any particular collection of atoms in one unique life-form, the sense of continuity arises from genetic patterns, which are recombinations of mostly inherited traits…) it is our sense of the gestalt which allows us ever to say the young child and the old man are the same person… to wit, this isn’t a mystical belief; it’s rather an acknowledgment of nature’s cyclical properties. Samsara in the sense of 1:1 individual mapping in death/rebirth has numerous potential flaws: if one is born again as a different entity, even if that entity experiences alien thoughts and attributes them to arcane recollections from a former life, this would in the fractal geometry of the universe imply time is speeding up ('perpetual' or increasing acceleration, as seen in fourth-order or quartic equations with non-negative coefficients, {0 ≤ x}, d^2y/dx^2 parabola curving upwards as x—>infinity, d^3y/dx^3 non-negative, non-zero; this appears to violate the laws of thermodynamics though) …moreover it suggests a very serious question: in what way are the two individuals the same if they’ve different faces and different backgrounds and different minds? Surely the collection of atoms that formed the historical individual, by the laws of entropy, are not repeated; in the historical individual, the sort of atavus, there was not even one stable collection of atoms, but a constantly shifting pool which in a genetic sense maintained roughly similar form; a clustered similarity in other words—not an island. When considering clustered similarities to this degree, I think there have been enough humans that we’re not really that unique; in other words, putting aside the ridiculous concept of 1:1 reincarnation, in a global sense, because of the recombinant nature of genetics, because one’s atoms have been present since the dawn of time, because the human condition hasn’t changed too radically in spite of technological progress, and because, whether due to the influence of stories on a personality, or simply due to the aforementioned factors, there have probably been people just like you at some time and place in the past — recognising this, reincarnation is no more ridiculous a concept than the persistence of identity in an individual. From this particular angle, samsara looks more like an allegorical rejoinder to the supposed 'unidirectional' nature of time; we can complain that dead people have made our lives more difficult, yet we fail to improve on the mould and eventually become those dead people, ad infinitum, ad nauseam. From this very particular angle, enlightenment, as awareness of the cycle and eschewing the tunnel vision that causes one to fall down the well, isn’t remotely foolish. I think it has made me look to windward a bit; for this I’m very grateful.

Sentient extraterrestrial life — this is not so much a belief as there’s no conviction behind it, only I think it possible there is a civilisation somewhere which hasn’t wiped itself out and is waiting to see if we will before they make their presence known lol (OK, perhaps they think 'why bother' or 'dangerous'; though interstellar flight is no light matter either; in terms of energetics it sort of doesn’t make sense unless one’s home world is dying, and the problem with every sci fi story which begins with this premise is the lack of pacifism associated with environmental destruction suggests a state of dwindling resources and finite survivability would spell doom in nearly every case

Faeries — my father’s parents are Irish and I enjoy the stories; but again this isn’t the specific belief. I suppose 'paganism' is meant to encompass all spirit-realm type beliefs, but it’s both too vague and too specific. Too vague because paganism isn’t a particular set of beliefs but an umbrella term for older polytheistic faiths; too specific because religious beliefs are collective and therefore somewhat concrete. It seems as if more global forces show themselves at times. These could indeed be nothing more mystical than a group of powerful rich people who acquire information through surveillance and interfere with people’s lives. I don’t think that’s what they are, though. I don’t know if there are other beings, perhaps more powerful or operating through a sort of different plane of influence. I do not think any of the gods of monotheistic religions probable; once one has proposed a somehow-unique, all-powerful prime mover it seems very long odds that it would take great interest in tiny human affairs, and the faith reveals its arrogance. What nature would spirits have, I wonder. They could be separate beings, dead humans, lower order deities as found in pagan hierarchies. They could even be social undercurrents. I arrived at an idea very similar to Jung’s collective unconscious when I was in primary school… I don’t think I had heard of it (parents not interested in such things); conclusions reached in separate places at separate times may simply imply discrete observations of true phenomena. I have found prayer shockingly powerful; most probably I am only galvanising my own sluggish mind into action in some cases, yet it really seems that against the odds I am granted everything I really want. The way events transpire can be so uncanny that I become superstitiously concerned I shall have to repay a debt at some point. Earlier this year I had one of those dangerous attractions that feels almost difficult to control, though the other party was oblivious. I found the circumstances of our final encounter unbearable, and had prayed we could somehow meet one more time. After a somewhat improbable series of events, we had dinner and a long walk, nearly two hours together with no outside interference. That was probably the last time we’ll ever meet, but it was sort of nice. It made everything more painful but answered all but one of my questions, precisely how I would have it. There are really a lot of things which on balance seem too improbable… Perhaps I am favoured by some metaphysical entity; not out of love perhaps but I have wondered if I’m a pawn who’s meant to deliver a particular event or idea at a particular time, and till then I’m being pacified so I won’t top myself from an excess of angst. Or else maybe Ni is real and I adjust my requests to conform to the probable outcome, whatever. Maybe I’m secretly a genius, maybe I’m a person of interest to some rich and interfering busybody, maybe I’m god’s favourite, maybe socionics is {true}, or else, less absurd than these alternative suggestions: not all players are strictly physical.
    The little dating escapade is hardly the weirdest event fuelling my suspicions, only it feels unlucky to share the lot. I suppose idc if people think me mad. I shall certainly search the forests for the wodewose and the lochs for Nessie and I’ll fashion a hat from aluminium et cetera

Chemtrails — I mean obviously… during the United States’s 'war on drugs' they were spraying herbicides over huge areas in Colombia; there is video evidence. It is a bit disturbing to watch though. I think it unlikely with the ease of execution, the wide range of psychoactive substances, and the potential gains to be had through alterations e.g., increased docility among provincials, that herbicides are the only substances released from aeroplanes lol

@Subteigh, following 'None of the above' there is a choice which I thought read 'Other', but in fact, it says 'Otter'. Now I look a right burk. No special belief is required to accept the existence of otters, in fact!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I suppose there's some rationale for believing in fairies.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I suppose there's some rationale for believing in fairies.
    I mean, faeries as a cultural interpretation of some other kind of spirit like gods or demons sure, but just checking faeries and not checking those, meh. Yeats interpreted faeries as being demons when I was reading an Irish folklore book, but Yeats didn’t just randomly believe in faeries without believing in most of the rest of this list, what with being a Golden Dawn member and all.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

17. Men can get pregnant.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ime, they're all a little true but the power people give them is often exaggerated because they are balanced a lot via checks and balances. Except for Prah, who is the Idea of Imbalance and wants to eat all the cosmos and make everything into herself/himself/Itself/gender is a distraction. My Pronouns are Don't and Care.

You could just say none of it is real, and the world is just some logical hypermaterialistic thing but if that's the case only white str8 male logical types would exist and y'all might be powerful but that also isn't the case so that doesn't make sense either. Supernatural things exist, but they are still balanced by physical and logical laws I would say and mother nature usually makes it so nothing is too powerful or if something is ultra powerful it's also incredibly rare and can be defeated by Power Rangers making a MegaZord.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I don't think I've ever believed in anything fully. I'm not really decisive like that. I wake up and things just happen.
    Are you afraid of being wrong?

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Are you afraid of being wrong?
    Not really I think, I just don’t see the point of saying a certain thing is 100% right. Acting dogmatic makes me feel like a clown actually

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really I think, I just don’t see the point of saying a certain thing is 100% right. Acting dogmatic makes me feel like a clown actually

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe it. I know, or I don't know.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!!! DID ATLANTIS EXIST??? Girlies should know https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=MAi92JlDvDo

MOTHMAN TOO https://youtu.be/O5KaPoQg61o?feature=shared

He’s soooo entertaining. Love him for this
    He has a lot of vids!!!

TIM
    ILI 5w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!!! DID ATLANTIS EXIST??? Girlies should know https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=MAi92JlDvDo

MOTHMAN TOO https://youtu.be/O5KaPoQg61o?feature=shared

He’s soooo entertaining. Love him for this
    He has a lot of vids!!!
    Haven't seen him before but these were definitely enjoyable. Gonna have to binge watch his vids lol.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikola Tesla/Tom Montalk/Cosmic Master Melchizedek/Alchemist of Atlan destroyed Atlantis when he took down my website in 2015

It was so fluffy and Barbie and elaborate webs of color and twitch to reanimate pleasure and awe
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Subteigh

Unlike with your "Mini Me" who got Christmass spanking for more primitive trolling than you do on the site, as a gift.

You've mentioned vaccines and autism as impossibly to be matched.
    It's journalistic research based on open and modern scientific biology data. There is about covid and _used vaccines_ "against it" to have factors which predispose and hence should arise the quantity of dementia brain disorders, symptoms and mb the process as of Alzheimer, Parkinson, Creutzfeldt-Jacob diseases (on preborn and earlier age states dopamine related breaches mb may arise autism variants too). Other potentially arised disorders relate to oncology and vessels, heart. Also, covid series infections have traits of being made artificially, and most possibly spreaded intentionally.
    (What in essence is virus SARS-CoV-2? (part 2) by Olga Nikolayeva, "Sut vrevemi", N565, 2023-12-24 (in Russian language) [Чем на самом деле является вирус SARS-CoV-2?, Ольга Николаева, "Суть времени", N565, 2023-12-24])
    Some of used data: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 (preview), 5

About esoterics.
    The main there is the abbility to influence on the reality and to deal with it in practically useful way with the accent on human's imagination. The principle of the intention and of the assurance/believing.
    The same as you move by your body only by your _intention_ to do an action, without a knowledge and detailed conscious control about your biology (what muslces, neurons, cells should to do) - the same you may use your mind abbilities based on a similar intention. The same as people had no knowledge in the past about details and limits of how a body works, the same people do not know all in now about what their mind may to do, its limits and what are all traits of the world with which they interact.
    So it's practically possibly that you may do supposed as impossibly by common peoples knowledge and common peoples abbilities/skills. Just by your mind imagination, intention, assurance and regular training to achieve something.
    Examples of what I saw on facts myself can be related to telepathy between people. You imagine and something happens outside of accidental chance, where it's not obligate to concentrate the imagination by ritual-alike activity, but can be enough as just to wish much to direct your unconscious processes to start the work for it - what is perceived as an intention.
    By the seen influence on other human's mood, actions and interactions as meeting accidentally (multiple cases, several for moods and linked actions). It does not seem be limited by close distance. And mb other dimentions, as a time, for some influences. It did not needed to see a human, he knew or could to suppose what to happen. It's correct experimental data, goten not a single time. Which was goten by an activity accented on imagination (wishes, intention, assurance) method. Similarly as you are moving by your hands. And I can't be unique with this experience.
    Telepathy is a part of what now is thought and practiced as esoterics, on "science level" related same as random delusional mess people may produce. Mistakes and lack of skills with usage of this are possibly as with anything else, and a fail of an exprimental try does not proof it as non-existent. When I made my experiments with nonverbal typing method to say it as useful approach was possibly only with 2nd of them (when average match has arised to ~20%), after I've modified the initial conditions to oblige people to use more of nonverbal data (2 clips minimum for a typed human).
    I suspect there were sucessful telapathy experiements and mb for other "esoterical" methods. About which no one may care, the same as no one cared about women who died after a birth because of infections goten from medics. Even when there was known enough - "scientists" opposed against the evident. Same as I notice there is no wide acceptance about experimental proof for nonverbal data and intuitive-nonverbal method as useful for identification of Jung types. Even doubtful on sites where people got this info and the theme of which supposes N imagination as one of important data. The majority (>90%) of Jung typology users heard nothing about this and may never hear. Telepathy is far more unusual to be accepted as existing, are or not proofs about this.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Subteigh

Unlike with your "Mini Me" who got Christmass spanking for more primitive trolling than you do on the site, as a gift.

You've mentioned vaccines and autism as impossibly to be matched.
    It's journalistic research based on open and modern scientific biology data. There is about covid and _used vaccines_ "against it" to have factors which predispose and hence should arise the quantity of dementia brain disorders, symptoms and mb the process as of Alzheimer, Parkinson, Creutzfeldt-Jacob diseases (on preborn and earlier age states dopamine related breaches mb may arise autism variants too). Other potentially arised disorders relate to oncology and vessels, heart. Also, covid series infections have traits of being made artificially, and most possibly spreaded intentionally.
    (What in essence is virus SARS-CoV-2? (part 2) by Olga Nikolayeva, "Sut vrevemi", N565, 2023-12-24 (in Russian language) [Чем на самом деле является вирус SARS-CoV-2?, Ольга Николаева, "Суть времени", N565, 2023-12-24])
    Some of used data: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 (preview), 5

About esoterics.
    The main there is the abbility to influence on the reality and to deal with it in practically useful way with the accent on human's imagination. The principle of the intention and of the assurance/believing.
    The same as you move by your body only by your _intention_ to do an action, without a knowledge and detailed conscious control about your biology (what muslces, neurons, cells should to do) - the same you may use your mind abbilities based on a similar intention. The same as people had no knowledge in the past about details and limits of how a body works, the same people do not know all in now about what their mind may to do, its limits and what are all traits of the world with which they interact.
    So it's practically possibly that you may do supposed as impossibly by common peoples knowledge and common peoples abbilities/skills. Just by your mind imagination, intention, assurance and regular training to achieve something.
    Examples of what I saw on facts myself can be related to telepathy between people. You imagine and something happens outside of accidental chance, where it's not obligate to concentrate the imagination by ritual-alike activity, but can be enough as just to wish much to direct your unconscious processes to start the work for it - what is perceived as an intention.
    By the seen influence on other human's mood, actions and interactions as meeting accidentally (multiple cases, several for moods and linked actions). It does not seem be limited by close distance. And mb other dimentions, as a time, for some influences. It did not needed to see a human, he knew or could to suppose what to happen. It's correct experimental data, goten not a single time. Which was goten by an activity accented on imagination (wishes, intention, assurance) method. Similarly as you are moving by your hands. And I can't be unique with this experience.
    Telepathy is a part of what now is thought and practiced as esoterics, on "science level" related same as random delusional mess people may produce. Mistakes and lack of skills with usage of this are possibly as with anything else, and a fail of an exprimental try does not proof it as non-existent. When I made my experiments with nonverbal typing method to say it as useful approach was possibly only with 2nd of them (when average match has arised to ~20%), after I've modified the initial conditions to oblige people to use more of nonverbal data (2 clips minimum for a typed human).
    I suspect there were sucessful telapathy experiements and mb for other "esoterical" methods. About which no one may care, the same as no one cared about women who died after a birth because of infections goten from medics. Even when there was known enough - "scientists" opposed against the evident. Same as I notice there is no wide acceptance about experimental proof for nonverbal data and intuitive-nonverbal method as useful for identification of Jung types. Even doubtful on sites where people got this info and the theme of which supposes N imagination as one of important data. The majority (>90%) of Jung typology users heard nothing about this and may never hear. Telepathy is far more unusual to be accepted as existing, are or not proofs about this.
    "You've mentioned vaccines and autism as impossibly to be matched." - I don't remember this. My position is there is insufficient evidence for such a connection, and a lot of evidence against.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I believe that autism causes vaccination in some cases (autistic vaccine researcher with a breakthrough is enough).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr drapetomaniac View Post
    I believe that autism causes vaccination in some cases (autistic vaccine researcher with a breakthrough is enough).
    You mean vaccines cause autism
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted here. And I used to believe in astrology and still do, but not in the way that it is made, as it’s inaccurate and the stars in the sky are more than what is presented. I may try to back and try vote again if it would allow me, because I believe in it, but not how it’s made.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It won’t let me vote, but you can say that I believe in it somewhat in a way that doesn’t yet exist. I should’ve also checked “other” as well.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shoot, I didn’t pick hypnosis either. If calibers as in the animal exists, I do believe that, and that it isn’t faked

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you’re making stats of this, @Subteigh

additionally count me for astrology, other, hypnosis, and is you mean capybara as the animal, that too

Dragons:

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Braingel on polls in the past, I used to have Other, Otter, Capybara as options, because Otter looks like Other and Otters and Capybara are cool. For this, I didn't have Other as an option.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    You mean vaccines cause autism
    Indirectly plausible.

I mean, if autistic frenzy made a vaccine to become real (as in an autist contributed to vaccine research), we can therefore can say that autism caused (subset of) vaccinations.

Well, logically speaking, even if two people fulfilled the autism criteria due to vaccines, we have to make that conclusion. Anything else is just a lie.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Braingel on polls in the past, I used to have Other, Otter, Capybara as options, because Otter looks like Other and Otters and Capybara are cool. For this, I didn't have Other as an option.
    Yeah figured it could be because some can say it’s photoshopped or whatever. I definitely believe they’re real.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Shoot, I didn’t pick hypnosis either. If calibers as in the animal exists, I do believe that, and that it isn’t faked
    Calibers should’ve been capybara

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also believe in extraterrestrial life. Man I’m so unconscientious I didn’t catch these all. It it was made as an inventory with changing questions, I probably would’ve not missed

(in terms of socio functions, I did this so inefficiently, Te PolR. The order I did things and what it.. also P)

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr drapetomaniac View Post
    Indirectly plausible.

I mean, if autistic frenzy made a vaccine to become real (as in an autist contributed to vaccine research), we can therefore can say that autism caused (subset of) vaccinations.

Well, logically speaking, even if two people fulfilled the autism criteria due to vaccines, we have to make that conclusion. Anything else is just a lie.
    The only thing I’ve to show you is this: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...t-autism-link/

Dragons:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast