Thread: member questionnaire (volodia) + pics for VI

TIM
    1w9 sx/so 145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default member questionnaire (volodia) + pics for VI

It is a selection, I picked some of them.

What is beauty? What is love?

We look for beauty in our life basically because it makes our life easier, sufferable, it makes us serene and calm. The extent of it is different for every individual, personally I try to have a more holistic and instinctual POV.
    Love is something like beauty + passion? Idk it's too reductionist yes but still seems like mostly accurate.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I tried a lot to have one, but I couldn't make it. I'm still an atheist and a mostly materialist, but obviously my daily values are influenced a lot, by both christianity and islam.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I think most of the wars happened because of the vanity of the leading elite of every time and location. They never refrained from using the armies for their personal desires. But I still think soldiers are generally well-meaning people, and victim of this said elite.

Are you focused on your body?

I think about it a lot and I'm aware of its problems but I'm not physically active.

What do you think of daily chores?

I don't like to do them, I try to be more economic and look for shortcuts.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I like Michel Houellebecq's novels.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I haven't cried in last 4-5 years, even when my father died. I'm not proud of it, but you know, it is what it is
    Children can make me smile very easily, but only human ones not the pet ones.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I have some sort of social anxiety - although it's not diagnosed - I've tried to do this with a video but I couldn't make it. Generally I'm not good at speaking or explaining or convincing others.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I don't like too much rigidity in people. I try to be peaceful and open and considerate and charitable towards others, although I'm not really a warm person.

sorry for the bad english
    Last edited by volodia; 03-08-2022 at 07:17 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

by photos mb T, I

a video is better

TIM
    1w9 sx/so 145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did your IR test by the way, it took like 5-6 hours but it was nice. my top 4 was esi eii ili and eie. what do you make of that? I thought LIE fits best

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volodia View Post
    my top 4 was esi eii ili and eie. what do you make of that? I thought LIE fits best
    You did not follow the recommended procedure there to list all 16 types. Also you do not place commas. Lesser regular aproach is more common for P types.
    2 gammas at top in IR test. T, I and P exists in gamma: ILI / INTP

a video could help too

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem Te-Fi valuing based on the questionnaire and photos. You most strike me as gamma NT, but between ILI and LIE I am leaning towards you probably being ILI, possibly Te subtype which could explain why you think of yourself more as an LIE.

just my 2 cents

TIM
    1w9 sx/so 145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You did not follow the recommended procedure there to list all 16 types. Also you do not place commas. Lesser regular aproach is more common for P types.
    I did the full list but that was 2 days ago i guess, i threw it out, but i remember that i had low interest for both of the Se-dominants, while ISTj was higher in ranking. Most of the higher ones were j ones.

Anyway, thank you for your interest, I'll do a video soon