Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 104 of 104

Thread: Prophecies for this amazing year, 2022!

  1. #81

  2. #82
    Ding dong your opinion is wrong Teslobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    What are these letters from Pontius Pilate you speak of? I am very doubtful. The historical record shows that Pilate was a brutal man, a total bastard - not the sort of person who would have dithered about what to do with Jesus or cared about offending Jews by executing someone on the Sabbath.
    It's an appendix that appears in a couple of apocryphal gospels. Historians generally seem to date it either 5th or 6th century AD due to it referencing place names that didn't exist until then.

  3. #83
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teslobo View Post
    It's an appendix that appears in a couple of apocryphal gospels. Historians generally seem to date it either 5th or 6th century AD due to it referencing place names that didn't exist until then.
    So a forgery essentially.

  4. #84
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    The Acts of Pontius Pilate to Caesar:



    "...I never witnessed such an extreme revulsion of feeling. Those who betrayed and sold him, those who testified against him, those who cried, 'Crucify him, we have his blood,' all slunk off like cowardly curs, and washed their teeth with vinegar..."










    A forgery.

  5. #85
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    There wasn't an empire-wide census in the the reign of the Emperor Augustus.

    The Romans would not have required men to return to the town of their ancestors a thousand years early. What use would that be to them? The only reason this happens in Luke is because he wants to claim a prophecy as been fulfilled.

    According to the biblical account, Joseph was descended from David, but...Jesus wasn't descended from Joseph, therefore there is no evidence even in the gospels that Jesus was descended from David.

  6. #86
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=3]The Old Testament is the original Hebrew Bible, the sacred scriptures of the Jewish faith, written at different times [B]between about 1200 and 165 BC. The New Testament books were written by Christians in the first century AD
    I suspect that the oldest parts of the Old Testament, or at least most of it, was written during and after the "Babylonian captivity", perhaps the 6th century BC and later. There is a good argument that the beginning of Genesis may be one of the youngest parts of the Old Testament.

    The evidence that most of the New Testament was written in the first century AD is not especially strong. It would not surprise me if Origen (c. 184 – c. 253) wrote most of it.

  7. #87
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    @peteronfireee2 I said there was no evidence for the story of the Tower of Babel. I didn't say that there weren't towers that inspired the fictional story.

    Etemenanki in Babylon was possibly the tallest tower that was built in Babylonia - and this was perhaps only about 66 metres at its greatest height. It was less than half the height of the Great Pyramid of Giza, and more than a thousand years younger.

    You haven't actually provided your best evidence for the Exodus either.

  8. #88
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    Historical Jesus Facts:

    --Bart Ehrman (atheist), Historian / New Testament scholar says there are 15 independent credible sources (outside the New Testament) for the crucifixion of Jesus, within 100 years

    --Paul's epistles, Most credible source of the NT, was an eye witness of the eye witnesses; Peter John James. Like asking Thomas Jefferson what George Washington was like

    --According to Bart Ehrman, he knows NO accredited scholar (no matter how atheist or liberal they are) that denies the existence of Jesus. Those that make it all over the internet (like RationalWiki) have no special accreditation or background. They are just the loudest voices that get the attention.
    Paul (or the author known as Paul - maybe he didn't exist) by his own admission never met Jesus personally - he saw "Jesus" in a vision. He never referred to any gospels - perhaps they hadn't even been written yet. He disparaged the apostles, and wrote that they could add nothing to what he had already seen. So why are you using "Paul"'s account as proof of eyewitnesses of Jesus?

    All the "eyewitness" accounts in the bible of Jesus Christ could be just as credible as all the "eyewitness" accounts of Voldemort in the Harry Potter books. As far as I'm concerned, they're fiction.

    You do not treat the Harry Potter books as fact even though they mention real places such as London. When I see a book that has impossible claims in it, I significantly discount it as a source of historical information.

    Hence, you need to provide contemporary evidence that Jesus Christ existed outside the New Testament.

    The Christians claim that Jesus life was the most important life in history - that his birth was prophesied, that his death and resurrection were the most important events in history. And yet the Christians cannot provide any good evidence to show what YEARS these events happened in, nevermind the day.

  9. #89
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    You're wasting your life delusionally reframing everything to match your atheism.
    "Atheist" is a convenient label that others might understand me by, but I don't really identify with it anymore.

    It is impossible for me to say that I disbelieve in something that hasn't been adequately defined.

    However, I don't see why my lack of belief in the existence of gods has anything to do with what we've been discussing in the last few posts. Sure, I asked you further back to give one observable property unique to your "God" but you seemed to avoid the topic. You accuse me of reframing everything to match my "atheism", but you seem to have the opposite problem - you cannot even define what it is you believe.

  10. #90
    Ding dong your opinion is wrong Teslobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teslobo View Post
    Stop editing your posts to respond to posts after yours. That's not how forums work holy shit.
    Pain.

  11. #91
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    A Christian is saved by grace through faith alone. (Justification).
    For you render to each one according to his works. Psalm 62:12

    The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin. Proverbs 10:16

    For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:14

    I the Lord ... give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. Jeremiah 17:10

    When the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness ... and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul. Ezekiel 18:27

    I will judge you ... every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 18:30

    Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:20

    For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Matthew 12:37

    For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. Matthew 16:27

    If you want to enter into life, keep the commandments. Matthew 19:17

    Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:41-46

    He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. Luke 10:26-28

    And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:29

    Who will render to each one according to his deeds.... For not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified. Romans 2:6, 13

    For we must all appear before the jugment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 2 Corinthians 5:10

    Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. 2 Corinthians 11:15

    Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

    Be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22

    What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? James 2:14

    Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. James 2:17

    Was not Abraham our father justified by works? You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. Likewise, was not Rabab the harlot also justified by works? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2:21-25

    The Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work. 1 Peter 1:17

    I will give unto every one of you according to your works. Revelation 2:23

    And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. Revelation 20:12-13

    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life. Revelation 22:14
    .

  12. #92
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    Rewards in Heaven: The Five Christian Crowns



    A Christian is saved by grace through faith alone. (Justification). This is a one-time thing.

    After being born-again, the Christian continues to grow through works. (Sanctification). This is a continuous process.

    God sees all your hard work during this sanctification process and will reward your works in heaven

    Here are some of those rewards:

    1. Crown of Righteousness

    This is the easiest crown to attain. All you have to do is looking forward to Jesus returning. It's for those that love his appearing.

    2. Crown of Life

    This crown is earned by persevering + enduring through temptations, sufferings, trials, etc. If you happen to get martyred for your faith, you automatically get this crown.


    3. Crown of Glory

    This crown is attained by feeding "the flock" (God's flock). If you are called to teach/preach/minister to a flock, you shouldn't be afraid or back away but boldly proclaim the truth.


    4. The Incorruptible Crown

    This is probably by far, the hardest to attain, especially in this world / Laodicea age we live in. It's about self-discipline. It's striving to live a holy, clean life. It's much like a runner training to be fit every day. KEEP RUNNING


    5. Crown of Rejoicing

    This crown is attained by bringing others to Christ. Soul-winning. Inviting people to church. Reaching out to the unsaved.
    Did you just delete a post that I already replied to, and then repost it again without adding anything new in order to have the last post in the thread without actually contributing anything?

  13. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Mathematical Improbability: How we Know the Bible is True (2022 Edition)

    Mathematical Improbability: How we Know the Bible is True (2022 Edition)



    I've written on this countless times over the years (1,2) but it's always good to review for the kiddos

    It always baffles me especially when atheists try to debate me on "Bible Facts and Errors", it's like listening to a child trying to lecture a soldier on the harshness of war, and all the child has done was read books on war, never stepping on the battlefield. Sure, the child *might be* full of "head knowledge" but still expresses this incomplete/mechanical understanding
    (without the Holy Spirit) of what war is like. It's quite a sight as they blabber on and on, delusionally thinking spewing useless propaganda and ideology intimidates. *eyeroll*

    Anyway,

    We all know, growing up in this secular world, that it inevitably indoctrinates and brainwashes us when we step into "higher education" or college university:

    Marxism / Communism / Political Correctness.

    Political correctness, if most of you haven't figured out by now in 2022, is against God and the Bible.

    It will claim that the Bible is not true (or at least not 100% true)

    But here in this post, I'm going to argue that the Bible is, in fact, 100% true and the infallible Word of God.

    How do we know this? Well again,

    I'm going to share 4 reasons (In descending order with #1 being the most important):

    1. The Bible says so
    2. Jesus Christ
    3. Bible prophecy
    4. The Jews
    1. The Bible says so



    -There are 66 books in the Bible with 40 different authors, living at different times, living in different places. Spanning ~1600 years (1492 BC to 100 AD). And yet, ALL of these stories are harmonized. No contradictions.

    -Scripture is not written by man, but inspired through God. As these men were writing, they had NO IDEA what they were writing because they were simply "the vessels" of God's voice. (1 Peter 1:10,11)
    10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: 11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
    -Everything in the Bible is not by men, but of God. These Words were designed to get inside you, and prick your heart (1 Thessalonians 2:13, Hebrews 4). We NEED this book to be REBORN, otherwise we'd all be spiritually dead, with no salvation. (1 Peter 1:23)
    23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    -From (2 Peter 1:20,21) We know that
    A. We take these Words literally as God's Word
    B.
    That these Words also Prophecy future events (I'll cover this later)


    -The Bible is a book of truth, there are no lies. (John 17:17)
    Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    Haters of the Bible will say,

    "NO!! THE BIBLE IS FULL OF ERRORS!!!!"
    No kiddo, you just didn't read into it enough. There are no errors.

    "Errors" are MADE UP / INVENTED by the haters. Don't buy any of their nonsense. They try to sound smart with their broken duct-taped glasses but they are FULL of it.

    Dr. Peter Ruckman addresses "problem texts" haters of the Bible will try to throw around in his book, "Errors" in the King James Bible be sure to check it out. (I will not waste time debating pointless/endless minutiae idiots here like to salivate over. I've also noticed that 99% of these "false facts" can be googled and rebutted in under 1 minute)



    2. Jesus Christ



    This has been covered extensively in this (+past) thread . But to review lightly,

    We know that Jesus was an actual person that existed that literally walked on earth via

    --Historical records / Documented evidence (backed by credible historian scholars)



    "But we can't find his bones in any Tombstones!!!"
    Well that's because he rose from the dead and ascended to heaven, which further supports the resurrection.

    3. Bible Prophecy



    Mathematically, it's impossible that men could have written the Bible.

    I'll give an illustration,

    Let's say you made a "prophecy"

    You claim,

    "In 2022,

    --There will be a horse named Peter
    --This horse Peter will win the Kentucky Derby
    --This horse will win at 4:10 pm in the afternoon
    --This horse will be brown colored
    --etc etc etc"


    Lets say you made a total of 10 particulars/prophecies and let's also assume,

    YOU GOT THEM ALL RIGHT (10/10 or 100%)

    What are the chances or probability of this?

    This would be 1/10^10 or 1/ trillion chance.

    Okay, with this in mind, lets apply it to prophecies made about Jesus,

    In the old testament, it prophecies 354 particulars that were fulfilled by Jesus

    If you do the math, this would be a mathematical impossibility.

    How did men do the impossible? Did the men really get 354 particulars correct?

    Well no, they didn't, it was through God's inspiration

    4. Jews

    Which brings us to our final point, the Jews



    Let's tie this final point, again, with prophecy.

    In the Bible, it is prophesied that God would give his chosen people, the JEWS, to have their land (ISRAEL) FOREVER. (Genesis 12) (Genesis 35:11,12)
    If you haven't been living under a rock,

    The news is ALWAYS talking about the turmoil and bad stuff happening in the middle east, which involve the Jews/ Israel.

    The fact that the Jews still exist today is a miracle

    Since 70 AD, the Jews were without a country

    Then,

    2000 years later, in 1948, Israel is rebirthed (Fig Tree) as a nation again. (Isa 66:8)

    8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

    There is no ancient nation, in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD, that has come back after 2000 years.

    Even while H I T L E R exterminated 6 million Jews,

    Even while the U.N has tried to destroy Israel.
    If we examine the last Words in the last book of the Jewish Bible (2 Chronicles 36:23),

    23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.
    The last words say this:

    "Let him go up" (or BACK to ISRAEL) for Revelation 6 to be fulfilled!!!

    In other words, all this stuff regarding Jews/Israel has been prophesied as well!!!

    Lastly,

    If you've been paying attention to this thread, we know the JEWS will be important during END TIMES PROPHECY, and we see these prophecies unfolding before our very eyes here in 2022

    To conclude,

    If you think men

    "Made all this up"

    You are greatly deceived and you are only fooling yourself by ignoring the Truth and condemning yourself to Hell.



    Rewards in Heaven: The Five Christian Crowns



    A Christian is saved by grace through faith alone. (Justification). This is a one-time thing.

    After being born-again, the Christian continues to grow through works. (Sanctification). This is a continuous process.

    God sees all your hard work during this sanctification process and will reward your works in heaven

    Here are some of those rewards:

    1. Crown of Righteousness

    This is the easiest crown to attain. All you have to do is looking forward to Jesus returning. It's for those that love his appearing.

    “Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” 2 Tim 4:8
    2. Crown of Life

    This crown is earned by persevering + enduring through temptations, sufferings, trials, etc. If you happen to get martyred for your faith, you automatically get this crown.
    “Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.” James 1:12

    3. Crown of Glory

    This crown is attained by feeding "the flock" (God's flock). If you are called to teach/preach/minister to a flock, you shouldn't be afraid or back away but boldly proclaim the truth.
    “Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind 1 Peter 5:2;”

    4. The Incorruptible Crown

    This is probably by far, the hardest to attain, especially in this world / Laodicea age we live in. It's about self-discipline. It's striving to live a holy, clean life. It's much like a runner training to be fit every day. KEEP RUNNING
    “Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 1 Cor 9:24-25

    5. Crown of Rejoicing

    This crown is attained by bringing others to Christ. Soul-winning. Inviting people to church. Reaching out to the unsaved.
    “For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?” 1 Thess2:19
    3 Strikes JEW'S OUT!!!



    In baseball, the hitter gets 3 chances to hit the ball before they STRIKE OUT.

    In the same way, God gave the Jews 3 chances, but the Jews failed miserably every time:

    FATHER

    God the father sends John the Baptist to baptize the Jews. (Matthew 3)

    However, the Jewish leaders, the Pharisees and Sadducees rejected this.

    SON

    "HOSANNA!!! HE IS OUR KING!" The Jews said one day. (Matthew 21)

    "CRUCIFY HIM!" The Jews said another day. (Matthew 27)

    The Jews cause Jesus to be crucified on a Roman Cross.

    HOLY SPIRIT

    With the Father and Son, the Jewish Leaders were passive-aggressive.

    Now here, their TRUE COLORS came out.

    They ended up stoning Stephen, the first Christian martyr (Acts 6-8)

    59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep
    That was during the Apostle Peter's ministry.

    This was the last straw for God and here His focus switched,

    From Jews to Gentiles

    From Apostle Peter (Jews) to Apostle Paul (Christians),

    From the Kingdom of Heaven (+OT Jewish LAW) to the Kingdom of God (+NT Christian GRACE),
    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Why couldn't "Jesus" have carried out the rapture etc. 2000 years ago, or even 200,000 years ago?
    And consequentially for all:

    The Jews rejecting their Messiah caused the postponement of the Rapture and 2nd Coming.





    The Jews, being God's Chosen people, will have another shot to redeem themselves during the 7-year tribulation (Daniel's 70th week or "Jacob's Trouble"), where at the end, Jesus will return (2nd Coming) and establish both the Kingdom of God (His Spirit) + the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, and Satan is bound for 1000-years (Millennial Reign)



    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-28-2022 at 04:10 PM.

  14. #94
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,146
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    Mathematical Improbability: How we Know the Bible is True (2022 Edition)



    I've written on this countless times over the years (1,2) but it's always good to review for the kiddos

    It always baffles me especially when atheists try to debate me on "Bible Facts and Errors", it's like listening to a child trying to lecture a soldier on the harshness of war, and all the child has done was read books on war, never stepping on the battlefield. Sure, the child *might be* full of "head knowledge" but still expresses this incomplete/mechanical understanding
    (without the Holy Spirit) of what war is like. It's quite a sight as they blabber on and on, delusionally thinking spewing useless propaganda and ideology intimidates. *eyeroll*

    Anyway,

    We all know, growing up in this secular world, that it inevitably indoctrinates and brainwashes us when we step into "higher education" or college university:

    Marxism / Communism / Political Correctness.

    Political correctness, if most of you haven't figured out by now in 2022, is against God and the Bible.

    It will claim that the Bible is not true (or at least not 100% true)

    But here in this post, I'm going to argue that the Bible is, in fact, 100% true and the infallible Word of God.

    How do we know this? Well again,

    I'm going to share 4 reasons (In descending order with #1 being the most important):



    1. The Bible says so



    -There are 66 books in the Bible with 40 different authors, living at different times, living in different places. Spanning ~1600 years (1492 BC to 100 AD). And yet, ALL of these stories are harmonized. No contradictions.

    -Scripture is not written by man, but inspired through God. As these men were writing, they had NO IDEA what they were writing because they were simply "the vessels" of God's voice. (1 Peter 1:10,11)
    -Everything in the Bible is not by men, but of God. These Words were designed to get inside you, and prick your heart (1 Thessalonians 2:13, Hebrews 4). We NEED this book to be REBORN, otherwise we'd all be spiritually dead, with no salvation. (1 Peter 1:23)
    -From (2 Peter 1:20,21) We know that
    A. We take these Words literally as God's Word
    B.
    That these Words also Prophecy future events (I'll cover this later)


    -The Bible is a book of truth, there are no lies. (John 17:17)
    Haters of the Bible will say,



    No kiddo, you just didn't read into it enough. There are no errors.

    "Errors" are MADE UP / INVENTED by the haters. Don't buy any of their nonsense. They try to sound smart with their broken duct-taped glasses but they are FULL of it.

    Dr. Peter Ruckman addresses "problem texts" haters of the Bible will try to throw around in his book, "Errors" in the King James Bible be sure to check it out. (I will not waste time debating pointless/endless minutiae idiots here like to salivate over. I've also noticed that 99% of these "false facts" can be googled and rebutted in under 1 minute)



    2. Jesus Christ



    This has been covered extensively in this (+past) thread . But to review lightly,

    We know that Jesus was an actual person that existed that literally walked on earth via

    --Historical records / Documented evidence (backed by credible historian scholars)





    Well that's because he rose from the dead and ascended to heaven, which further supports the resurrection.

    3. Bible Prophecy



    Mathematically, it's impossible that men could have written the Bible.

    I'll give an illustration,

    Let's say you made a "prophecy"

    You claim,





    Lets say you made a total of 10 particulars/prophecies and let's also assume,

    YOU GOT THEM ALL RIGHT (10/10 or 100%)

    What are the chances or probability of this?

    This would be 1/10^10 or 1/ trillion chance.

    Okay, with this in mind, lets apply it to prophecies made about Jesus,

    In the old testament, it prophecies 354 particulars that were fulfilled by Jesus

    If you do the math, this would be a mathematical impossibility.

    How did men do the impossible? Did the men really get 354 particulars correct?

    Well no, they didn't, it was through God's inspiration

    4. Jews

    Which brings us to our final point, the Jews



    Let's tie this final point, again, with prophecy.

    In the Bible, it is prophesied that God would give his chosen people, the JEWS, to have their land (ISRAEL) FOREVER. (Genesis 12) (Genesis 35:11,12)
    If you haven't been living under a rock,

    The news is ALWAYS talking about the turmoil and bad stuff happening in the middle east, which involve the Jews/ Israel.

    The fact that the Jews still exist today is a miracle

    Since 70 AD, the Jews were without a country

    Then,

    2000 years later, in 1948, Israel is rebirthed (Fig Tree) as a nation again. (Isa 66:8)


    There is no ancient nation, in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD, that has come back after 2000 years.



    If we examine the last Words in the last book of the Jewish Bible (2 Chronicles 36:23),

    The last words say this:

    "Let him go up" (or BACK to ISRAEL) for Revelation 6 to be fulfilled!!!

    In other words, all this stuff regarding Jews/Israel has been prophesied as well!!!

    Lastly,

    If you've been paying attention to this thread, we know the JEWS will be important during END TIMES PROPHECY, and we see these prophecies unfolding before our very eyes here in 2022

    To conclude,

    If you think men

    "Made all this up"

    You are greatly deceived and you are only fooling yourself by ignoring the Truth and condemning yourself to Hell.


    It's easy to write that a "prophecy" has been fulfilled - but if it cannot be independently verified, then there is no evidence it has been fulfilled.

    Also, as explained before, many of the "prophecies" are misunderstandings of Old Testament verses - for example, the claim that the Messiah would be born of a virgin. Some of the "prophecies" cannot be found in any Old Testament passages or are highly ambiguous

    Also, a true prediction should be independent from the world in which the event is predicted to take place - otherwise, you could end up with self-fulfilling prophecies. Anyone can ride a donkey.

    The Old Testament said the Messiah would be called Immanuel. But you call your Messiah Jesus.

  15. #95

  16. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default When Evil Rears Its Ugly Head

    When Evil Rears Its Ugly Head


    The problem with USA/Canada is they are actually socialist/communist countries with the makeup/lipstick of democracy

    Instead of being real and congruent to your character, you're covering your real-self (agenda) with a mask. Using "tricks" to keep your audience asleep.

    Of course, they can't come out of the closet and straight out admit this overnight, as this would send the masses into a hysteria.

    Change towards a Totalitarian government has to happen gradually, gaslighting people every small step of the way until fascism is considered the "new normal"

    We've gotten glimpse and pieces of what she looks like without makeup.

    But this "in between" pretending is getting old,

    Let's just get it over with...


    "Evil is ancient, unchanging, and with us always. The more postmodern the West becomes – affluent, leisured, nursed on moral equivalence, utopian pacifism, and multicultural relativism – the more premodern the evil among us seems to arise in nihilistic response." Victor Davis Hanson

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post

    The World is a giant Puppet Show

    Like boiling a frog alive, slowly over time, these *lies* start out small.
    These beliefs (lies) would be processed in our thoughts, words, and actions.

    And over-time, slowly, we'd continue walking down the wrong path.

    It'd be like putting a blind-folds on someone, misguiding them down the wrong path for years and years.

    What an Evil this would be. But this is exactly how the Devil works
    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    A Cornered Fox is more Dangerous than a Jackal



    The globalists have lost control.

    The people are not buying the mandates. Average, non-conspiracy theorists, are rising up in large numbers.

    To the globalist elites, they must be "dealt with."

    After reviewing the facts, it is apparent to me that the globalists are going to enact a

    Long-term and a Short-term strategy.


    The "short-term" strategy consists of assigning scapegoats to temporarily slow down and gas-light the rising consciousness of the people that are *finally*
    waking up in large numbers.

    However, this would be only a temporary fix.

    When the people recover from what is coming, they will rebound with a vengeance.

    This will require a "long-term" strategy:

    From a 4D perspective and knowing how these Satanic creatures think,

    Whatever this "thing" turns out to be...

    Will, again, most likely be enacted all across the globe.

    And again, it will potentially be so horrific and deadly, that "dissenters" will be afraid to speak against it.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-22-2022 at 01:53 AM.

  17. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The City on a Hill



    Disclaimer:
    If you're looking for political correctness, don't read this.

    What has happened to America?

    In the midst of its blessings, the nation turned from God,

    The God of its foundation they estranged themselves from Him,

    At first it was a drift,

    Then a departure,
    Then a war against His ways,
    The people drove Him out,

    Out of their hearts,
    Out of their governments,
    Out of their ways of lives,
    Out of their educations,
    Out of their children,
    Out of their culture,
    And as America drove Him out they opened up a vacuum,

    And into that vacuum came a flood of other gods,



    The gods, of
    --Prosperity,
    --Comfort,
    --Desire,
    --Carnality,
    --Sexual immortality, Perversity and
    --Self-obsession
    They became their own gods.
    They over-turned His commandments.
    They disregarded His ways.
    They redefined truth.
    They created their own reality.

    What was evil, they now called good and
    What was good, they now called evil.

    That which they once revered, they now reviled

    What was once knew to be wrong, they now celebrated

    They profaned the sacred and they sanctified the profane,



    It was here (America / Washington) that their collective murder was blessed and given sanction,

    But a thousand laws, and

    A thousand supreme court rulings, and

    A thousand angels swearing on

    A thousand bibles cannot alter,

    This BASIC measure of morality;

    To shed the blood of an unborn baby is to murder a human life, and

    The most innocent of human lives,

    The people of ancient Israel lifted up,

    A thousand of their children on the altars of Baal, and in doing so they invoked their own destruction.



    But we,

    Have lifted up MILLIONS and our collective hands are covered with blood.

    And what does that invoke?

    60,000,000 Americans have been murdered


    And instead of weeping over that fact we STILL go farther,

    It was less than two years ago,

    The nation's abortion capital,

    New York,

    That gruesome law was passed to push the boundaries even further,

    To murder the unborn child to the POINT OF BIRTH,

    and when they passed that bloody law,

    They cheered,

    And they lit up the tower at ground zero in the color pink,

    In celebration.



    The city on the hill has grown dark,

    Its light has dimmed and is in danger of going out,

    It is now overtaken by a plague that has left it shaken,

    A lockdown that has battered its economy and paralyzed the daily lives of many,

    And the sword of disorder and violence,

    That has set it on edge and divided it in two,

    It is America that has declared war against its own foundation,

    A nation whose founders would not recognize,

    An America in which the statue,

    Of one of its founders,

    Its first president, after which its city is named,

    Is PULLED OFF its pedestal,

    Wrapped in an American flag and set on FIRE



    And yet it was that same first president

    Who on the first day of his presidency,

    Gave the nation a prophetic warning ,

    He said this,

    "The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation,
    that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which heaven itself has ordained."



    In other words,

    If America should ever disregard God's eternal rules of order and right,

    Then the smiles of Heaven his blessings will be removed from this land,

    And now we have disregarded those eternal rules of order,

    We war against the order and the nature,

    Of man and woman,
    Of gender,
    Of marriage,
    Of life,

    And we now watch,

    As the smiles of heaven are being removed from the land

    We indoctrinate our children against the ways of God,

    We perform surgery on their bodies to alter their very nature,

    Are we not doing what the scriptures warned us never to do?

    To cause these little ones to stumble?


    And will not the smiles of heaven be removed from the land?


    We watch,

    As the American flag, lies burning in our streets while another flag of the rainbow is lifted up celebrated as an emblem of pride
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-28-2022 at 12:17 AM.

  18. #98
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    15,473
    Mentioned
    1476 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee2 View Post
    And just like that, here's a scapegoat/excuse to keep the power.

    Since the dictatorial power of COVID is waning,

    Blame the Truckers from the Convoy protest.

    The scariest part about this is how they're shutting off bank accounts;

    They're not only shutting the accounts of the truckers,

    But also the GiveSendGo (the Christian version of GoFundMe) donors.

    You can be sitting in your house, not even on the streets,

    And you're donating money.

    And now suddenly, your bank account is shut off.

    They are slowly gaining more and more traction to control your life.
    It's almost like China.

    Seriously, for every child born, every additional person, you need an additional law so that everyone can just get along.

  19. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is the world really coming to an end? (Matthew 24:8-13)

    Is the world really coming to an end?

    That's what you want to know, right?


    Or maybe you're just killing time.

    I hope not,

    That's the last thing you have.

    Everything you've seen so far is your past, things you should already know.

    And those warnings about

    "Wars and rumors of wars,"

    It's all true.

    Things changed quickly in those final years.

    There were so many conflicts in those days that people stopped keeping track.

    Peace was something that now existed only in our memories,

    Replaced by illusions of progress.

    We were consumed by a blindness.

    Other generations might have noticed but not us, not the terminal generation.

    Conflict and change is what we were all born into.

    Isn't this normal?

    Isn't this just the way life is supposed to be?


    Even as the world began to spiral out of control,

    How could we have known that this was only the

    Beginning of sorrows?

    Everything from this point on is your future.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-28-2022 at 01:00 PM.

  20. #100
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,123
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ur a pr0, peteronfiree.

  21. #101
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,123
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  22. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The Writing was on the Wall (Daniel 5:5-12)



    Well,


    I have to tell you,

    I used to be just like the world.


    I was the world.


    Seeking the greatest pleasures and luxuries it had to offer.


    Immersed in the pursuit of endless celebration,


    But really,

    The writing was on the wall~

    We were distracting ourselves from the truth.


    That for all the comforts the world has to offer,


    They last for only a moment.


    So we consume a distraction for each moment of our lives.


    Hoping that somehow it can last forever.


    In truth,

    We despise the endless toil to fill our days.


    Knowing that we can't stop the inevitable.


    So what value is there in something that doesn't last?


    Even so,


    I did what we all do.


    I covered up my fear with distraction.


    Oh yeah, the world markets did collapse just as He said and

    All of the dreams of success and luxuries we pursued~


    Began to pass away,


    Replaced by bitterness.


    But instead of seeing how it was our own hand that brought this upon ourselves,


    We blamed God for our suffering.


    But how can the world blame someone that they don't


    Believe is there?


    That's probably why things got worse.

    Reptilian Lizard Wheelers: Everything in this Matrix World is Backwards (John 15:18-27)



    Walking down these familiar streets, kicking a soda-can out of boredom, trying to pass the time…


    I felt something strange.

    "Hmm. That’s weird," I thought.


    I heard a snickering, almost like a sinister-like laugh.


    Of course.


    It was my friend’s voice – he was walking down these streets as well.


    But he looked slightly… Different


    I was appalled, in shock.


    He was not walking on legs like regular human beings but rather,


    He was wheeling down the street on his legs and arms.


    I was shocked. This couldn’t be real.
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 03-01-2022 at 04:45 AM.

  23. #103
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,491
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @peteronfireee2, I’m having to make a new thread on prophecy. I think your views reflect an infiltrated church and the reality of that will soon show itself. You in fact said that you believe prophecy is not for our times, but I believe otherwise. You are welcome to start your own thread on how you believe otherwise, but if you are going to comment on my new thread please don’t use it as a soapbox for your opposing views; start your own thread please. This thread is taken over with your rapture theology, and I would like you to please keep that in your rapture thread, so those interested in it can read it there. I thought you wrote all that rapture stuff for me, but now I see it is a topic you have written before, and your posts are often reposting or re-formulating things you wrote extensively about before. I appreciate that rapture theology is a huge unwieldy topic and that it is taking tons of your mental energy to process, organize and proselytize, and I think thast is evidence something is OFF out the theology. It’s huge and unwieldy because it is full or error. God’s ways are deep, but also simple.
    I believe what God is telling us today through His reliable prophets: the NEW WORLD ORDER IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN OUR LIVES. These godly prophets all agree, you can put your rapture rugs away. They won’t be needed in your lifetime.
    I believe when it comes time for the dark trials, God will let us know, and it will be clear to all. God is promising WONDERFUL times right now. It is the day of reckoning for the wicked. We are all about to see God’s hand of justice on this world. Game over for them. We win! It is going to b e a great day for us! God is about to pour His glory out over the earth.
    One recent prophet (Nathan French I believe) that I do not follow regularly but he was featured on Elijah Streams so I know he is well-accepted, was shocked with a vision of the apostle St. John in a cave, and afterwards he researched it and was surprised to learn that there are those who believe that St. John is still alive after all these years because in the end times he will reemerge to tell us the meaning of his Book of Revelation when the time time comes we need to know it!

    My first response was this is crazy, and my second is to believe it. Such a fantastical thing is not beyond God’s ability. At any rate, I don’t have to worry about the end times now. We are heading into GREAT times that the Lord has for us! This is the time of the Kingdome Age, a great time of peace and prosperity for the whole earth, the Great Harvest before the end times.

    Also you took up much of my thread with your own topic (rapture theology even though you have a thread already for that). It is a huge and DIFFERENT separate topic than the thread. Trying to wade thorugh it and find the few comments on my actual post was very difficult. The genuine questions about the actual topic were short, while your posts were so many, and so long!
    The fact is the rapture is not a topic I am interested in. I have read MUCH on it over the years from many sources, adnI know more about Propte4stant and Catholic theology than you can imagine. ON the rapture topic I have a very full holographic--panoramic view! I conclude that IF a rapture is to happen, it will not happen for a long time and most likely not in our day! Maybe our children’s, but maybe not until the next generation, or the next.
    That is my view. We are headed into a great period of rest, revival blessings and prophecy. NOT the tribulation and rapture. We have certainly been in long tribulation already, but that is going to FLIP, and we will suddenly enter into a great time of rest and refreshment, like never seen before on earth, all over the earth! Our nation will be great again! I saw you said otherwise concerning America, but that is not the truth. The prophets say we will become great again, and soon. Also other nations will be freed and we will truly have a period of peace and prosperity and separate nations on earth, and not war.
    I believe we are in End Times, but not the time of the dark trials. We are about to enter into the time of great harvest and glory, a peaceful, prosperous, holy, joyful Kingdom Age that comes before those trials. God will give us plenty notice that that time is coming, and He will give us the info we need to know concerning what is to come, but that time is NOT YET.

    That is why I am just not interested in the rapture at this time. Furthermore, while I recognize your positive intent, I think your view has been heavily influenced by infiltrated false narratives of great intelligent minds with the evil intent of misleading.

    One way you can tell that is a look at your words, quoted below Do they inspire hope? No. Fear. You say: “Don’t fear, even though you have to live in the woods, and hunt and gather your own food and make your own shelter somehow in the blizzards and the heat and insects of summer, and they will pursue you to chop off your heads. But - don’t be afraid!”

    No. That is a thing to naturally fear, and people naturally want to run from that. Because God has written Himself into every heart, and their heart tells them: “God can’t be THAT mean.” Because He isn’t. He has good in store for us. Not what you wrote of. You believ e that, and you must be afraid, and want to share some of that fear you have. But you are using God’s words to create a scene that is not of God, because you have been deceived.

    I know some Christians saw the jab as the mark of the beast and did not want to take it for that reason. What a mean God that would be. People take the jab because they think it is the only way to support themselves or their family, at the threat of losing their jobs, and they do not yet know God well enough to say no to it and trust Him to save them, so out of love for their families they take the jab. Would God send them to hell for that? That is crazy. That is not our good God.
    __

    Here is an example of what you have to say, from your posts:
    “The rapture isn't "a narrative," it's in the Bible:”
    “Tribulation Survival Guide”
    POF: “Above all, do not accept the mark of the beast on your right hand or forehead. If you do take the mark then nothing can be done for you. You will suffer the malignant ulcer making the rest of your life almost unbearable. Did you ever have a canker sore in your mouth? If so, then you know how painful that one little canker sore was. Now think of having canker sores all over your body, on your genitalia, in your mouth. Think how painful and unbearable your life will be. Then follow that misery with eternity in hell. Don’t take that mark.”
    “Health Concerns”
    “If you thought the mass zombie-like hysteria was bad, it'll be MUCH WORSE during the Tribulation. Many will be throughly deceived by false signs and wonders and caught up in Satan's lies.”
    “During the tribulation, Satan will be trying to steal your soul.”
    “There is no between in this game.
    There is no "oh I guess I kinda believe"
    There needs to be 100% conviction.
    Check your faith. Do you have 100% conviction?”

    On that last one, it is as if you are saying, your faith may not be good enough! You do not have ENOPUGH conviction; therefore you won’t make it through the hard times. Well the truth is you only need a mustard seed’s size of faith, compared to your whole body, to do GREAT things. That is the truth. No need to scare people that they aren’t manifesting their faith strongly enough.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  24. #104
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    8,161
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread is closed for spam/solicitation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •