epic gamer moment banmeplssssssss's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello!

Hello everybody! Glad to be here! I've been obsessed with socionics recently, really getting into it. It used to be frustrating and confusing for me, coming from MBTI, but now I grasp it and have lots of fascination for it, with the most being quadras and compatibility. This place seemed to be way better than r/Socionics to talk about it!

From what I've narrowed down, I am an xNTp, still unsure of what my type might be. I always keep coming to ILE-Ne, but for some reason I always think of the possibility that I could be ILI, even though they're 2 different types. Part of the reason I joined is to get clarification on the functions and dichotomies, since that is what is tripping me up the most in typing myself. Hopefully you guys can assist! And even then, it'll be fun to hang around other people who are knowledgeable in this too!

Man I'm already going on tangents. I tend to do that way too much, I always talk too much and add in way too many thoughts than necessary. Lol i'm doing it still! Must be Ne haha. Anyways, can't wait to be a part of this forum!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, Ravash7.