Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEI-C vs ESE-C

Based on Gvlenko's profiles and my observations

ESE-C
    proactive and good with large groups

They typically cook well or are very interested in the culinary arts.
    They willingly accept the role of organizer of birthday parties for friends and colleagues or any other celebration.
    They typically have a good memory for details from their environment. For example, they can arrange a beautiful bouquet of flowers just from seeing a florist do it a couple of times.
    They can work and audience and can have good comic timing.
    With pleasure they take upon themselves the hustle of booking hotels, tours, etc. for the family or the group they belong to when the holiday season is coming. They are very efficient coordinating everything, they easily communicate with the right people and select the best means of transportation, etc. Just tell them you were thinking of getting away and next day they’ll probably have an itinerary ready.
    They love to travel (alone or in groups) and do it as much as they can. In their travels they meet people and socialize very easily.
    They might get fan girl or fanboy mindsets when they are adults well into their 30s; they might fall for K-POP, for example, and buy all the merchandise and follow dramas or series religiously.
    They are talkative in the sense that they seem to talk to an audience and at times it's as if they are giving the ‘audience’ a step-by-step explanation of what they're doing in real time: speaking this way seems natural to them.
    When you try to picture this person's attitude or manner of communication when they are in a group of people, imagine a hotel manager dealing with the people under them or the main chef in a kitchen organizing the other cooks. The soul of the place. They can be imposing in that sense, but they're wicked charismatic and friendly.

SEI-C
    soft, pliable, unhurried (when they talk Si especially)

They are generally very talkative in the introverted, soft-voiced way.
    Unlike ESE-C, they communicate better one on one. They can approach a stranger with an inquiry and talk to them for a full hour, but they hold no sway over a large group of people.
    They are generally very curious about many topics and talk about them extensively (health, culture, history, etc.), and this I think is type related and very noticeable: in a very languid way.
    Curious as they are, there's a tendency to drag the conversation to Si topics: food and how to prepare it, wine and how to make it, everyday life and how they go about it. Not in the off-hand way other types might talk about them but very detailed and in a slow drone, as if they were very solemn topics. The sight of a farmer's stall selling olive oil next to the country road while on the car might spring a 40-minute anecdote of the last time they bought olive oil, how they got it, the conversation they had with the some other farmer selling it, how they tested it, where they stored it in the house, etc. etc.).
    Even when they are speaking about something else, they tend to be very detailed and concrete about it, for example, when they describe the features of their new phone in that tranquil manner, as if they had no time to lose. Some types might get impatient with the “unnecessary information”.
    They are very gentle and might get abused verbally in the lighter sense of the expression as others come to realize that they don't usually retaliate.
    They have 2 or 3 very real pastimes, so they know how to enjoy themselves.
    They are friendly and receptive.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, after studying Model G and getting acquainted with the types IRL. The big difference is that they're mirrors, so SEI is fat, lazy, selfish, and pathetic. ESE is energetic, upbeat, generous, and industrious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    So, after studying Model G and getting acquainted with the types IRL. The big difference is that they're mirrors, so SEI is fat, lazy, selfish, and pathetic. ESE is energetic, upbeat, generous, and industrious.

We get it, you don't like SEI, we get it... no need to be so insulting & resort to fatphobia!

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xima View Post
    We get it, you don't like SEI, we get it... no need to be so insulting & resort to fatphobia!
    Calm down, you're probably not even Alpha in Model G, so there's nothing to worry about.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI is fat, lazy, selfish, and pathetic.
    Could be said about all the IPs. Heh.

Calm down, you're probably not even Alpha in Model G
    Not Alpha in Model G means not Alpha in any other model of Socionis AFAIK.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Could be said about all the IPs. Heh.
    Energetically, not the ones with Se Manipulative Function i.e. Jeff Bezos (kinda fucked if you're SLI or SEI in Model G)

Not Alpha in Model G means not Alpha in any other model of Socionis AFAIK.
    That's the joke, try to keep up.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Energetically, not the ones with Se Manipulative Function i.e. Jeff Bezos (kinda fucked if you're SLI or SEI in Model G)
    Se Manipulative. Is that yet another piece of lingo I didn't quite see pass by?

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se Manipulative. Is that yet another piece of lingo I didn't quite see pass by?
    Yes.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.
    Well, then, explain.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, then, explain.
    I think it means Jeff Bezos can actually destroy your argument, and your face.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it means Jeff Bezos can actually destroy your argument
    So can a slim SEI or SLI.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So can a slim SEI or SLI.
    Extremely unlikely for SEI, with SLI it is a possibility, but only if you provoke them and they strike back in self-defense. It helps knowing how these functions actually work in each type. I sense that I'm getting nothing out of this conversation though, so, I'm gonna bounce.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely unlikely for SEI, with SLI it is a possibility, but only if you provoke them and they strike back in self-defense. It helps knowing how these functions actually work in each type. I feel that I'm getting nothing out of this conversation, so, I'm gonna bounce.
    To clarify, I was referring to fitness and general push-through adaptation in IPs, not violence.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To clarify, I was referring to fitness and general push-through adaptation in IPs, not violence.
    Well, when you meet one - let me know. It'd be interesting - and try to stay on subject next time.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, when you meet one - let me know. It'd be interesting.
    D-subtype goes in that direction. At least for SEIs. But the rest is more stereotypical ipness.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t get the whole SEI is fat thing. Silly playground rumour.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-01-2022 at 09:18 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    I don’t get the whole SEI is fat thing. Silly playground rumour.
    It's virtually a rule in Model G, in fact it'd be very weird if the SEI wasn't fat. This is old but it's not like it doesn't work. Type has a lot to do with genetics (this can also mean genes turning off and on due to the environment) and the central nervous system.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's virtually a rule in Model G, in fact it'd be very weird if the SEI wasn't fat. This is old but it's not like it doesn't work. Type has a lot to do with genetics (this can also mean genes turning off and on due to the environment) and the central nervous system.
    you must be joking? They're not fat here in the UK anyway. And we have obesity issues similar to the US. I think being healthy is a learned behavior..if your parents or partner teach you to be healthy, you will care more about your health.

They actually look the most healthiest in my opinion..also, they seem to always be moving around, doing something physical, expending energy.

Ok I re-read what you said..it's the first part of your sentence I take issue with. 'It's virtually a rule in Model G, in fact it'd be very weird if the SEI wasn't fat.'

Model G is not the authority on anything. And why the need to use the word fat?? I'm sure that's not the word used in the literature.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-01-2022 at 11:47 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you must be joking? They're not fat here in the UK anyway. And we have obesity issues similar to the US. I think being healthy is a learned behavior..if your parents or partner teach you to be healthy, you will care more about your health.

They actually look the most healthiest in my opinion..they seem to always be moving around, doing something physical, expending energy.

Ok I re-read what you said..it's the first part of your sentence I take issue with. 'It's virtually a rule in Model G, in fact it'd be very weird if the SEI wasn't fat.'
    You should try learning about how this theory actually works. https://socioniks.net/en/ here's a website for you, classes are like 300$ a month for people that can't figure it out themselves, you know - like you.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should try learning about how this theory actually works. https://socioniks.net/en/ here's a website for you, classes are like 300$ a month for people that can't figure it out themselves, you know - like you.
    I don't believe in retaliation. But I do think a lot of peope on this site are brainwashed.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe in retaliation. But I do think a lot of peope on this site are brainwashed.
    You should try and become more self-aware, and realize when you're projecting. You're actually so bound to this system the moment someone gives you ideas to the contrary of what you believe regarding it, you get offended.

You are stupid as fuck.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fatness and whatever...
    Lots of factors.

It is said that dynamic types change their weight a lot. Static types keep their weight.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally, SEIs seem to care about their health, similar to SLIs.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should try and become more self-aware, and realize when you're projecting. You're actually so bound to this system the moment someone gives you ideas to the contrary of what you believe regarding it, you get offended.

You are stupid as fuck.
    a narcissist for real this time
    stop being a little bitch
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally, SEIs seem to care about their health, similar to SLIs.
    Stop dodging.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    forumites this guy is a narcissist for real this time
    stop being a little bitch
    I literally tell you how it works, for free (Gulenko literally charges for money for questions via email) and you get offended. Again, another stupid person on this forum. I've been active for a week and it just gets more funny.

Take your own advice.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are stupid as fuck.
    stupidness is really hard to measure. It doesn't really matter in the end, as long as you're happy and healthy.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stupidness is really hard to measure
    Welp, not for me.

It is stupid that you guys obviously think of typology as some deep soul-searching tool or whatever when it's nothing but a cheap mental association game and glorified stereotyping - a game you can't even play correctly and then end up obeying your own mental gymnastics regarding it like so many others.

BTW Don't forget to mistype the ITR in the system and then project some of your unresolved mental health issues too, that'd be really original; I've never ever had a random person on the internet do anything like that to me before, it'd be so groundbreaking for me to experience it again for the umpteenth time.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-01-2022 at 12:37 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE - Creative Subtype:
    This is the most charming representative of this type. He easily makes acquaintances. He is an effective receptionist when accommodating guests, as well as organizing cultural gatherings. Very quick on his feet, he doesn’t like remaining in one place for prolonged periods. He tends to travel, learning about the lifestyles of others around the world. He always has something to talk about. Tourism activities, facilitating guests, working in or owning salons or boutiques, conducting concerts and celebrations — these are the best applications for his abilities. He respects experience and knowledge, although he won’t delve into this deeply. He is interested first and foremost in people themselves: their character and feelings.

He is quite inconsistent and impulsive and poorly calculates his time. A lot of effort is spent on minor things. As a result of that, he never seems to find the appropriate time to schedule things. He’s ashamed of his lateness and disorganization and tries to discipline himself. He willingly volunteers, accepting new positions and organizing them, but never really thinking about the consequences.

Sometimes he is overly trusting or careless, poorly anticipating the future prospects of a proposed deal. As a result, he can make reckless decisions which are later regretted. When such an individual frequently make mistakes, he becomes suspicious, although he does not show this to others. He is quite jealous in personal relationships and won’t rest until his suspicions are dispelled.

He poorly handles dull routines and may daydream or think about the pleasant memories from the past to escape. He never refuses to test himself in something new. He doesn’t enjoy wasting time, and is always trying to fill his day with interesting experiences: visits to the theatre, cinema, exhibitions, parks, friends, etc. He describes events he experiences passionately and in detail, relating whatever he has seen or heard. He enthusiastically supports a variety of novelties, but will not be limited by them.

In life he achieves everything on his own and doesn’t rely on others. His outer gentleness can be replaced suddenly by authoritativeness when a decisive moment affecting his personal interests comes. He successfully engages with any practical activity but likes to have his efforts and resourcefulness appreciated. When necessary, he can easily gain the confidence of others. He is good at distributing goods and signing trade deals. People reach out to him, but he is not interested in organizing and supervising them.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI - Creative Subtype:
    This subtype knows a lot about a variety of pleasures. She is able to enjoy herself without leaving others behind. She is a lively and inquisitive person who collects a variety of information and shares it willingly with others. She loves debating with others, animating the conversation, but handles aggressive people poorly. She can respond to rudeness with equal rudeness, but then spends a long time away from such stress. She is attentive to the mannerisms and behaviors of other people, assessing their talents and abilities as well as their possible use.

SEI tries to avoid superiors, evading tedious business conversations. Usually, she does not criticize herself, nor does she criticize those around her. She is able to assert her independence while maintaining good relationships with everyone. Generally surprised when someone takes offense at her, she won’t make repeated attempts to get close to such a person. She never tries to change people since she understands the futility of such efforts. Rather, she opts to accept people as they are, integrating different personalities within whatever interesting task she may be part of.

Sometimes overwhelmed by communication, she can become considerably overexcited. As a result of this, she finds herself relying on artificial methods of relaxation, such as drinking. She enjoys feasts, not so much because of the food, but because of the interesting memories and social conversations involved in such occasions.

SEI is never jealous or mistrustful. Sometimes it’s hard to know when she is joking or serious. If she is let down, she may do the same in return. She finds it hard to spend a lot of time at home relaxing, so she may go hiking or try some bohemian activities. She is attracted to unusual people with unique hobbies and seeks intellectual or creative parties where she can talk informally with extraordinary people.

SEI has a pronounced wave-like activity pattern guided by emotional impulse. She either puts all of her effort into something or sits it out, excluding herself. Quickly regaining her strength is not easy. Afterwards, she will wait for a new wave of inspiration, and so on until the next downturn.

Good composers, SEI is able to combine various materials into a single comprehensive product: for example, in coordinating the logistics, supply, packaging and delivery of goods or the provision of complex services. The same characteristic also applies to her ability to unite diverse people in any practical activity, from choir singing to tourism trips. She is also characterised by combining various professional characteristics or places of work.