Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How would you describe an IEI?

How do you visually identify one? What characteristics do you often find in them?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI is a very feminine personality. Probably the most feminine personality.

When a man gets this personality type, he often ends up looking (and acting) gay, whether he is or not.
    Female IEIs are usually conventionality very beautiful. If they are IEI-Ni, then they are beautiful in a dark and mysterious way. If IEI-Fe, then they are beautiful in an open and public way.

IEIs often look slightly dreamy, as if they are only partially engaged in the world, and are mostly engaged in a dream world of their own making.

They are introverts who tend to observe, but what they notice is everything about who people are, not what they look like. In fact, despite usually having remarkable Ni taste in clothes and furnishings, they can miss physical details of their surroundings.

IEIs can sometimes appear to be fragile, but they are inverted SLEs, and so are anything but fragile. They are actually extremely tough and can survive in and successfully navigate almost any environment. They can often be found traveling alone, because they are socially curious and are confident in their ability to successfully play off the people in the world.

IEIs are built to be social diplomats to the insensitive and socially clumsy SLEs. IEIs want to control the strongest person in the room, and they have all the tools needed to attract that person and challenge them and prove that they are their social equal.
    In IEI males, this appears as a willingness to be emotionally manipulative towards older, wealthy battle-axe females. In IEI females, this appears the same way, but somehow seems more acceptable. Lol.

IEIs are often single, since they tend to feel Ni “apart” from the world. They are used to feeling like there is no one else who is anything like themselves, and so develop a strong sense of independence, despite being able to empathize with every person they meet. When they do form liaisons, these relationships are often temporary. It takes a very strong individual to hold their attention for long.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-13-2022 at 12:13 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this sort of thing is really difficult to explain bc what makes a person's type is not something like "all IEIs have thick eyebrows", and even if theres a correlation with a specific description its not the thing that makes the VI the VI.
    it took me years of trying to find patterns in faces that would apply to types while struggling with typing people.

feelers in general tend to have more of a heart shaped face, narrow chin with horizontal cheekbones. tendency to have overbite maloclusion. theres a pleasant dent in the eye area if that makes sense.
    the nose bridge area between the eyes of intuitives is smooth/relaxed while tense in sensors.

second guy right to left is IEI

SLE for comparison

IEI

SLE
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something to do with honour (or trying to be honourable)

-Samuel Johnson, in his A Dictionary of the English Language (1755), defined honour as having several senses, the first of which was "nobility of soul, magnanimity, and a scorn of meanness".

Someone on here called them ‘moody chameleons’ which I like. I was in awe of chameleons as a kid, also my mum used to buy me mood rings..probably some sort of attempt to help me manage my mood.

I have big (or wide) eyes, fly away hair, a dodgy chin lol
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 01-21-2022 at 03:52 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-IEI: Twinky, upbeat guys that have a refreshing sense of mischief and always manage to put a smile on your face even if you’re generally miserable/wary of friendly people
    Last edited by Averroes; 01-13-2022 at 01:23 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    IEIs are often single, since they tend to feel Ni “apart” from the world. They are used to feeling like there is no one else who is anything like themselves, and so develop a strong sense of independence, despite being able to empathize with every person they meet. When they do form liaisons, these relationships are often temporary. It takes a very strong individual to hold their attention for long.
    I have observed that people who are often single, come to a relationship late in life, or have trouble holding long-term relationships are often IP temperament types. Having trouble holding a long-term relationship (as in longer than 1-2 years) is common among EPs too, though perhaps not for the same reasons.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like what Adam Strange said, it was nice and constructive enough but to add a few minor corrections/nuances lol:

I feel both oversensitive/fragile but also more powerful at the same time, or very aware of things, I am very good at predicting what will probably happen before it does. (ESEs are in awe of this lol)

I know I'm not really that masculine by the traditional sense of the word not really at all (I don't like first person shooters or getting into bar fights or saying deeply cutting things to ppl while wearing a Hell Biker's leather jacket etc) - but I don't really feel feminine either. I basically feel like a beta male video gamer lol. The str8 male IEIs feel similar in this regard to myself, though they usually like somewhat more traditional male things as well.

If I don't want to outright control the most powerful person in the room, I at least notice them. When owners of businesses or when ppl are powerful in other ways, I pay attention to it- and I'm aware when ppl are making power plays. I can be naive about things but I'm not naive in the way ESEs are... yikes. lol. I love them though. /rubs ESE naive alpha empathy.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao, I’ve been approached by a guy on here who thought I was a girl catfishing as a guy. He was disappointed. I think at least one other guy has thought the same thing, or at least thought I am a girl.
    Last edited by Djinn; 01-15-2022 at 03:35 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEIs can be pretty feminine I agree. IEIs look dreamy, torn away from reality, like they were some magical creature that was placed here.

Their movements are slow. Their speech is usually careful, statements are almost always tentative and usually contain a preamble and ended with backpedaling.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I don't like first person shooters or getting into bar fights or saying deeply cutting things to ppl while wearing a Hell Biker's leather jacket etc.
    What's funny is that Yesenin would literally get into bar fights.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    What's funny is that Yesenin would literally get into bar fights.
    He also wrote his last lines of poetry in his own blood before hanging himself.

Alcohol is a helluva drug.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He also wrote his last lines of poetry in his own blood before hanging himself.
    Just IEI things (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a socionics site that argues that Yesenin wasn't even IEI but in fact SEE.

https://www.socionika.lv/iepazisim-g...senins-1-dala/
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would you describe an IEI?

With words in a comment

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post

IEI
    OMG she is so HAWT

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can IEIs talk like this???

TIM
    ISFp (SEI) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post

lmfaooo yeah kind of...
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    Iei
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One misconception I’ve found with trying to type or identify Ieis with popular mistypes…

I wouldn’t say Iei are awkward… bodily or socially. Se awkward is different than Si awkward. Se awkward seems to happen in moments… Si awkward is a steady awkwardness over time.
    Iei are in tune about what their body looks like … they aren’t quite as frantic and excited with Se like Eies but intense about Se. It can seem painful to the outside observer in the way they treat and perceive their bodies… very much all or nothing.
    They tend to be all or nothing socially too- Super Fe or No Fe- they know what they're doing and know very well how people are perceiving them.

The women don’t have as much hot sex appeal at first glance. They can tend toward overly girly or Lolita-ish archetype. Some their hard underbellies have taken up their posturing/style but it looks a tad off.
    Overall feminine! yes! (men and women) but they both have a natural androgyny if you are a good observer or get to know them … the women have very surprising hard/yang elements to their psyche and the men soft/yin elements. Iei gaze is soft but can penetrate/pose a challenge over time.

I’ve known very few Ieis and they have all been very aware of their preconceived faults… and usually share these. They tend to talk more about what they don’t like than what they do.

They mostly seem very bright or secretive… even if they look and act softly charming at first glance. And they are most likely always in some sort of contradiction with themselves. These aren’t light, happy-go-lucky people (probably the best at pretending though).

But yeah Ieis can make a whole life out of hiding. Not being seen or known. This is something that causes a lot of tension in them. They need this fight as an artist type but they have heavy function placements to reckon with… usually covers with sarcasm or can cry on the spot or yes, Yesenin was emphatically Iei… dramatic instances of dealing with the life/death cycle.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When a man gets this personality type, he often ends up looking (and acting) gay, whether he is or not.
    Female IEIs are usually conventionality very beautiful. If they are IEI-Ni, then they are beautiful in a dark and mysterious way. If IEI-Fe, then they are beautiful in an open and public way.

IEIs often look slightly dreamy, as if they are only partially engaged in the world, and are mostly engaged in a dream world of their own making.

They are introverts who tend to observe, but what they notice is everything about who people are, not what they look like. In fact, despite usually having remarkable Ni taste in clothes and furnishings, they can miss physical details of their surroundings.

IEIs can sometimes appear to be fragile, but they are inverted SLEs, and so are anything but fragile. They are actually extremely tough and can survive in and successfully navigate almost any environment. They can often be found traveling alone, because they are socially curious and are confident in their ability to successfully play off the people in the world.

IEIs are built to be social diplomats to the insensitive and socially clumsy SLEs. IEIs want to control the strongest person in the room, and they have all the tools needed to attract that person and challenge them and prove that they are their social equal.
    In IEI males, this appears as a willingness to be emotionally manipulative towards older, wealthy battle-axe females. In IEI females, this appears the same way, but somehow seems more acceptable. Lol.

I nominate you as official spokesman of the IEI race. I've said it before, but your descriptions of us are remarkably accurate
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I like what Adam Strange said, it was nice and constructive enough but to add a few minor corrections/nuances lol:

I feel both oversensitive/fragile but also more powerful at the same time, or very aware of things, I am very good at predicting what will probably happen before it does. (ESEs are in awe of this lol)

I know I'm not really that masculine by the traditional sense of the word not really at all (I don't like first person shooters or getting into bar fights or saying deeply cutting things to ppl while wearing a Hell Biker's leather jacket etc) - but I don't really feel feminine either. I basically feel like a beta male video gamer lol. The str8 male IEIs feel similar in this regard to myself, though they usually like somewhat more traditional male things as well.

If I don't want to outright control the most powerful person in the room, I at least notice them. When owners of businesses or when ppl are powerful in other ways, I pay attention to it- and I'm aware when ppl are making power plays. I can be naive about things but I'm not naive in the way ESEs are... yikes. lol. I love them though. /rubs ESE naive alpha empathy.
    Just to build on what you're saying, I'm not gay or straight, but bi and mostly prefer partners who present as women (I'm like 70% straight lol). I find that although I come off as very feminine to people, I definitely like the stereotypical masculine things. I love FPS games, martial arts, weapons, war movies, hunting, etc., and I like to be seen as competent when it comes to "manly" roles like fixing my car or things that break around the house. I nearly joined the national guard out of high school (went through MEPS, but decided I'd rather focus on other things before getting any further).

That being said, I enjoy presenting somewhat feminine or metrosexual, but also will tend to adjust how I present quite heavily depending on who I'm around. I grew out my goatee and wore my cowboy hat everywhere when I was visiting my largely conservative family in the US this Christmas, but if I'm at an anime convention I'll don the makeup and catgirl maid costume and see how many people I can get to misgender me. If I don't wanna put in a lot of work and don't know what to expect then I'll tend to present more neutrally and a bit emo or boho. If I'm at a rural festival here in Japan you can bet I'll be wearing a traditional yukata and put my hair up in a pseudo-samurai fashion. I enjoy playing different roles and don't perceive this as "hiding the real me" or anything. All these presentations are me. I just feel like I am at my strongest when I'm passively manipulating my audience through my appearance.

Physically speaking I'm short and scrawny and so probably appear to be incredibly frail, but I spent most of my life in martial arts and am not at all shy about getting hit or grappled. I love the sense of adventure I get from environmental sensations as well (like getting muddy, rained on hard, or jumping into a cold mountain stream).

To be sure, I'm not physically strong and I am easily hurt by direct emotional attacks. In that sense I am fragile. I consider myself somewhat capable and more than ready to weather harsh times though, and very much don't want to be seen as fragile in that sense. Despite my experience, I'd probably lose most hand-to-hand physical altercations unless my opponent was totally incompetent, and that's one of the reasons I am very much a fan of weapons. A weapon is a force amplifier, and if your weapon is good enough then you'll be more than a match for a would-be attacker. I may be fragile, but I know that I'm fragile, and take steps to make myself less vulnerable. When I move back to the US I plan to buy a daily carry piece, but in less permissive areas like Japan I have to make do with whatever umbrella seems sturdy enough to jab with a few times before it breaks. At least that way I can take out the other guy's eye before I get shanked to death lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post

They can. They'd do so for vastly different reasons but dominant reasoning bleeds out of that exchange. Whether it is an ILI or an IEI the absolute weight of the prophecies and how important the dominant valuation of it means is why they are how they are. ILI's like myself go one way and IEI's go another, but "kindred" relationships are mostly positive for a good reason. Though our creative functions directly correlate with our PolR's the fundamental basis of our thinking does not.

Also note her focus on the underlying purpose/reasons behind her feelings. "Isn't that how you've made me" is a quote I could go on for days about. does that as a matter of course. From the many to the one...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you visually identify one? What characteristics do you often find in them?

Visuals dosn't matter that much, anyone dresses with painted hair these days, doesn't mean much. But IEI have a peculiar way of talking which is even more bizarre than ILIs because it's Ni then mixed with Fe.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    I recently started a barista job where you have to remember who ordered what in order to find them in the cafe and personally serve the drink. It is still jarring how much of a conscious effort I have to make to remember the people, whereas in day-to-day life, especially as a SOC type, all I do is watch people. I also love to passively keep track of the people around me-- it's just what I do. But this really made me learn just how much of what you wrote is true.
    My SLI boss on the other hand intrinsically associates the person with the drink scarily well. I know he's not new at the exercise unlike I am, but still..

Adam, I have wondered for a bit now; how did you get so good at writing and storytelling? is it from years of writing on the forum, or also something else? do you spend a lot of time editing what you write? i'm talking in general, not just this post.

Thanks, @persimmonism.
    If I have a good writing style, I think it's mostly due to luck (I got lucky with my parents), because I was writing well enough in fourth grade to make my teacher accuse me of plagiarism. I also read a lot, and that helps. I have thousands of books. Three or four, I don't remember, and I've read most of them. I typically have about 30 library books out on loan at any one time.
    I now believe that I can, very often, tell the sociotype of a person by their writing style, and this is not good, because I tend to put my guard up when I read certain things, rather than just reading for pleasure.

I usually write in a voice that is basically that of a person who is having a talk with a friend. Contrariwise, I've written technical manuals, and they are very different from normal writing and are extremely hard to write well.
    If you need to write a proposal, get an LII. They are the best.

I do edit what I write on the forum, especially if I'm writing on my phone. If you see me post something, you'll see the text change for a few minutes, as I read through it and try to make what I wrote clearer, more complete, and less ambiguous. By clearer, I mean, more like real speech.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

30 books is crazy. Adam.. if you're also always on this site, doing things that make money, and meeting up with pretty ESIs, I can't help but wonder when you get to sleep. (I'm kidding)
    According to my phone, I've been averaging 5.7 hours of sleep every night for the past year or so. I don't sleep a lot. I'm too greedy to absorb the world.

I'm very interested to hear what sorts of things clue you towards the writing of a certain type. And-- how about mine? Very IEI?
    Alas, I'm an inpatient poster, so my writing style often suffers. I'm naturally pretty rambley and disjunct, with impatience towards grammar and punctuation.
    Well, truthfully, I'm not great at typing people by their writing style and I might never be, but sometimes, I do get a sense of who they are.
    I haven't read enough by you to say one way or another what your sociotype might be, so we'll have to just take your word for it.
    I think I might like female SEI writers the best, or male ESE writers. I like the very descriptive scenes and realistic (mostly) people they create.
    The stories that I've read that I think are by ESIs seem to be lacking in facts or have unrealistic plots, although they excel in moral depth.

And have you read Margaret Atwood? I liked a more recent book of hers (Oryx and Crake), but absolutely hated the writing style on an older one, The Handmaid's Tale, which I was very prepared to enjoy.. How about Haruki Murakami? His writing strikes me as absolutely SX-blind more than anything else, which I strangely enough have a pretty good radar for.
    I started an early Margaret Atwood book, got about three pages in (about as far as I got with the Harry Potter books) and set it down. It didn't have whatever it is that I read books for, and I haven't tried her later books because I hate dystopias.
    I haven't read any of Murakami's books. (He looks LSI to me.) I'm a fairly narrow reader, but I might look for one the next time I'm at the library.
    If you want to talk to a wide-ranging reader, I'd recommend @Subteigh.

Why do you put your guard up when writing things by a less-than-favorable type? The writing isn't a person in front of you, I mean.
    I tend to read until I encounter some kind of bullshit that breaks reality for me. For example, I was reading David Graeber's The Dawn of Everything, and in the first few pages, the authors (there are two) state that everything the reader knows about history is wrong, but they have the right narrative, because.......they are geniuses, I guess. Well, they might be geniuses, like many LIIs, but even genius LIIs have a tendency to miss important things going on in the real world.
    Another example is Brad Delong, an LII economist who has written an economic history of the world that seemed to leave out the discovery of oil.
    So now, if I detect an LII when reading a book, I'm constantly on the lookout for some major part of reality which they somehow overlooked. And this detracts from my absorption of their message.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I have observed in every IEI I’ve known is a distinctive gaze. “Impish” is a word I might use, a twinkle in their eyes shedding light onto their curious inner worlds. When they smile, you immediately feel at ease.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Adam Strange;1497444]IEI is a very feminine personality. Probably the most feminine personality.

IEIs can sometimes appear to be fragile, but they are inverted SLEs, and so are anything but fragile. They are actually extremely tough and can survive in and successfully navigate almost any environment. They can often be found traveling alone, because they are socially curious and are confident in their ability to successfully play off the people in the world.”

These statements contradict each other. Everything else you wrote was pretty accurate, but I don’t think IEIs can be considered the “most feminine” personality if they also have a core of steel lol. Just saying. I’m only pointing this out because I feel like stereotypes and preconceived notions about types ultimately aren’t conducive to forming a holistic understanding of them.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rebel on deck called us ‘discontented’. I do notice that about us. We look sad. Why don’t other people look sad? Too busy being busy. I like the description of IEIs having a shy smile, I do notice that.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my irl IEI (OR ILI, after some consideration..) bestie looks a bit like Adrien Brody (not sure of Adrien's actual type though..)
    Last edited by welcometomania; 09-19-2022 at 12:29 PM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crM View Post
    my irl IEI bestie looks a bit like Adrien Brody (not sure of Adrien's actual type though..)
    adrien might be SEI

I want to care

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once when I was still in my teens, a friend my mother had would stay for a week to take care of me, now that I remember she was seemingly IEI. She was messy and scandalous, I would just laugh a little and assist her, even though she was slow in mundane tasks for some reason I still perceived her as a good caretaker, I suppose, we were good acquaintances.
    It's a stereotype that IEIs often have slim & weak bodies, you can have a toned body yet emphasize a feminine & dreamy aura because at the end it's all about the character (I think Johnny Depp is a good example of this)

IEis often settle melancholy in their eyes, seeming "lost in the depths", but covered in soothing emotion, that welcomes you into their world.

young pal Obama as an example

Dear Kurt

+ When they smile, it often gives the semi-manic effect, that doesn't terrify anybody.
    + Bedroom eyes & naturally grow having curvy eyebrows — soft shapes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Idk if Adam Strange was just trying to be nice because he felt Supervision Guilt, but I do think I'm probably fragile in the sense I often get tired out easily doing... pretty much anything lol. 1D Se & Te. Depends on what I'm doing but doing basic normie things I get tired out quickly- socionic experts have called IEIs 'intrinsically vulnerable' before and I think it's related to this.

Hey I loathe socionic experts as much as the next sane and rational person but when they're right, they're right. Fragile isn't the same thing as 'weak' tho in the sense, a fragile glass vase can cut you if you fuck with it too much. Or something like that.

but yeah who would willingly call themselves fragile ((even if it's true)) cuz it's kind of an awkward negative to admit, especially in American society but almost all places as well. And when IEIs try this some goddamn LSE social worker just goes 'STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM!!!111' like a harpy fisherman's wife... like wut me and VewyScawwyNawcissist always talk about lololol.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intellectually curious, cares a lot about authenticity, integrity, honesty, interested in esoteric concepts that potentially give a higher meaning, worries a lot, but does not show this, interested in art, psychology, philosophy, abstract sciences, languages, likely HSP, dreams of angels and demons or other supernatural beings or situations, experiences strong internal changes in him/herself several times throughout lifetime, advocates for communism, socialism, or at least an ethical capitalism, independent, but likes to be taken care of, prone to be taken advantage of by friends or contacts, prone to substance abuse, optimist, needs a hopeful outlook in life, otherwise falls into despair, frequently imagines interactions or scenarios, loves to travel, thinks in a very strategic way, likes to prepare for everything in advance, perfectionist, cheerful around friends, loves to smile, to tell a story, within a trusted environment expresses more criticism about the world, needs an ambitious goal or purpose to follow in life, very perceptive of interpersonal dynamics within his/her environment, knows how to interpret facial expressions and sees hidden desires or hypocrisy very well
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 08-15-2022 at 11:15 PM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shazaam

cervical instability also related to pelvic instaibilty
    both of them have implications for overbite

beta NFs most likely to have fybromialgia
    i have had all the symptoms at points in time
    receding chin is associated with fear and weak character, spinelessness. that said spinelessness is associated with empathy since if u are afraid of being hurt u are also often afraid of hurting someone else. being caused pain by default gives emotional reaction (the whole body is connected and funcitons as an unit to process emotion). as those who internalize emotions including those who do not belong to us on a visceral level, who have to carry everyone else's sins and always be the higher man just to be degraded for it, whats gonna happen to ur spine and body. of course u are tired. TIRED OF EVERYBODY"S BULLSHIT

I want to care

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's like you totally know me...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Very classy lazy bums but exalted and funny whiners.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They look lost and inept. But pleasant conversationalists.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fake and Gay TM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL