Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sociotype.com original test

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sociotype.com original test

There's probably a thread on it already but I don't think i'll find it, so if there is, just merge this one or w/e

Tests (sociotype.com)

My result:

Test Result

Your Sociotype: LIE-2Ni (ENTj)
    Logical Intuitive Extrovert - The Entrepreneur

Brief Description of the LIE

Using extroverted thinking as his base function and introverted intuition as his creative, the LIE has an amazing ability at not only predicting future trends, but also understanding what is necessary to make these future trends profitable. The LIE has an innate understanding of the most valuable use of capital and labor, and has the energy and drive to align these tools to achieving his goals. The LIE easily assesses the validity and usefulness of any information he happens to run across. Like the EIE, the LIE has great leadership potential, but unlike the EIE, the LIE is less concerned with the effects of his decisions on people's relationships or emotions, and more concerned with the impersonal results. At his best, the LIE is a visionary leader who understands the the big picture as well as the risks and rewards of every decision. At his worst, the LIE can become so focused on the future and the bottom line that he loses touch with the present and his personal relationships. Additionally, the LIE can be so focused on achieving his external goals that he forgets to take care of his own personal needs.Learn more about the LIE:

Other Possible Types

1. LII (INTj): 90% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and LII (INTj) types here!
    2. ILI (INTp): 86% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and ILI (INTp) types here!
    3. EII (INFj): 80% as likely as LIE. Compare the LIE (ENTj) and EII (INFj) types here!

Wanted to mention that this test is pretty good and IMO it should be pinned and prompted to people to take instead of the bothersome questionnaires. I recommend the short test, the other one is too experimental.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Result

Your Sociotype: EIE-1Fe (ENFj)
    Ethical Intuitive Extrovert - The Actor

Brief Description of the EIE

Using extroverted feeling as his base function and introverted intuition as his creative, the EIE excels at understanding people's strengths and potential. By intstinctively picking up on people's emotional states, the EIE can often accurately judge the psychological distance between a group of people. When socializing, the EIE uses this ability to determine ways in which he can encourage outsiders to participate in the group. The EIE has a propensity for edgy or direct commentary that is effective at breaking the ice. At his best, the EIE's understanding of people's strengths and interaction makes him a good leader and he can effectively put each person to their highest valued use. At his worst, the EIE's openness can lead him to easily get hurt by others and the EIE is not likely to forget these transgressions quickly or easily. Furthermore, remarks that were neither meant to be personal or insulting are often mistaken by the EIE as such. Overall, the EIE will often be a driving force of change in his world, and the EIE naturally seeks and accepts leadership roles that help him accomplish this.
    Learn more about the EIE:

Other Possible Types

1. IEI (INFp): 100% as likely as EIE. Compare the EIE (ENFj) and IEI (INFp) types here!
    2. ESE (ESFj): 58% as likely as EIE. Compare the EIE (ENFj) and ESE (ESFj) types here!
    3. IEE (ENFp): 57% as likely as EIE. Compare the EIE (ENFj) and IEE (ENFp) types here!
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I got this:

Test Result

Your Sociotype: ILI-2Te (INTp)
    Intuitive Logical Introvert - The Critic

Brief Description of the ILI

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.

Learn more about the ILI:

Other Possible Types

1. LII (INTj): 97% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and LII (INTj) types here!
    2. SLI (ISTp): 93% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and SLI (ISTp) types here!
    3. ILE (ENTp): 89% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and ILE (ENTp) types here!

Relative Quadra Values

Sociotype Characteristics

Small Groups First Tier Dichotomies Second Tier Dichotomies Third Tier Dichotomies Fourth Tier Dichotomies
    • Introvert
    • Intuitive
    • Logical
    • Irrational (Perceiving)
    • Dynamic
    • Obstinate
    • Democratic
    • Tactical
    • Constructivist
    • Farsighted
    • Serious
    • Decisive
    • Negativist
    • Process
    • Declaring

Model A Function Strengths and Values

These graphs depict the strength of each of the information elements in Model A and how much each is valued. The left graph depicts your Model A and the right graph depicts that of your dual. The

Your Model A Dual's Model A
    Function Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value
    1. Leading
      Creative
      Role
      Vulnerable

Suggestive
      Mobilizing
      Ignoring
      Demonstrative
    Ni
    Te
    Si
    Fe

Se
    Fi
    Ne
    Ti
    29%
    46%
    21%
    4%

21%
    4%
    29%
    46%
    29%
    46%
    21%
    4%

29%
    46%
    21%
    4%
    Se
    Fi
    Ne
    Ti

Ni
    Te
    Si
    Fe
    29%
    46%
    21%
    4%

21%
    4%
    29%
    46%
    29%
    46%
    21%
    4%

29%
    46%
    21%
    4%
    Famous ILIs

Al Pacino
    Actor

Sacha Baron Cohen
    Actor

Sergey Brin
    Business Leader, Scientist
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Actor
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the "other possible types" an interesting point in that test, mines are the three others N bases and I'm not surprised.

Your Sociotype:
    ILI
    -1Ni
    (INTp)

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.Learn more about the ILI:

Other Possible Types

1. IEI (INFp): 77% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and IEI (INFp) types here!
    2. ILE (ENTp): 69% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and ILE (ENTp) types here!
    3. IEE (ENFp): 69% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and IEE (ENFp) types here!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Result

Your Sociotype: IEI-0 (INFp)
    Intuitive Ethical Introvert - The Romantic

Brief Description of the IEI

Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits.Learn more about the IEI:

Other Possible Types

1. EII (INFj): 93% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and EII (INFj) types here!
    2. IEE (ENFp): 88% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and IEE (ENFp) types here!
    3. EIE (ENFj): 78% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and EIE (ENFj) types here!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Result

Your Sociotype: SEI-1Si (ISFp)
    Sensing Ethical Introvert - The Mediator

Other Possible Types

1. SLI (ISTp): 73% as likely as SEI.
    2. ESE (ESFj): 63% as likely as SEI.
    3. EII (INFj): 60% as likely as SEI.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Sociotype: IEI-3Fe (INFp)

1. EII (INFj): 97% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and EII (INFj) types here!
    2. SEI (ISFp): 91% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and SEI (ISFp) types here!
    3. IEE (ENFp): 82% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and IEE (ENFp) types here!

What do the numbers beside the types mean?
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post

1. EII (INFj): 97% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and EII (INFj) types here!
    2. SEI (ISFp): 91% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and SEI (ISFp) types here!
    3. IEE (ENFp): 82% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and IEE (ENFp) types here!

Strength of the subtype.

Do you agree with your result? Do you feel that you belong in beta quadra?

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Strength of the subtype.

Do you agree with your result? Do you feel that you belong in beta quadra?
    i don't feel like i a good view of myself at this point in my life so i can't answer that question now

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't feel like i a good view of myself at this point in my life so i can't answer that question now
    I see. What do you need ?

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. What do you need ?
    what do you mean?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Result

Your Sociotype: SEI-1Fe (ISFp)
    Sensing Ethical Introvert - The Mediator

Brief Description of the SEI

Using introverted sensing as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the SEI excels at creatively applying her introverted sensing to improve the mood of those around her. As with the ESE, the SEI is in tune with people's emotional states and seeks to mitigate conflict and encourage a harmonious atmosphere. The SEI's creativity is practically unlimited, and this skill is used in a number of pursuits including graphic design, music, and culinary arts, to name a few. Generally speaking, this creativity is channeled towards uses that will have a positive impact on at least one person's emotional state; as such, the SEI would prefer not to channel her creativity towards more impersonal endeavors. At her best, the SEI applies sensori stimuli (in the form of art, good food, etc.) to make herself and those around her comfortable and content; at her worst, the SEI can become highly emotional, and these emotions can become very volatile--changing quickly from happiness to sadness to anger within minutes. Furthermore, these volatile and strong emotional states will be shared freely with those around her--to either their pleasure or detriment.Learn more about the SEI:

Other Possible Types

1. ESI (ISFj): 88% as likely as SEI. Compare the SEI (ISFp) and ESI (ISFj) types here!
    2. IEI (INFp): 82% as likely as SEI. Compare the SEI (ISFp) and IEI (INFp) types here!
    3. ESE (ESFj): 76% as likely as SEI. Compare the SEI (ISFp) and ESE (ESFj) types here!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, strenght of subtype. It's on a scale of 1 to 3, 3 being the strongest but also fairly rare.
    That you got 3Fe yet mostly introverted types as other possible types is interesting.
    It makes you both very introverted and very Fe, it's conflictory in a way, even more so since you have have types from three different quadras.
    You're results are odd if I dare say, how you place yourself regarding them becomes rather interesting.
    But maybe you don't care and that's fine too.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Yeah, strenght of subtype. It's on a scale of 1 to 3, 3 being the strongest but also fairly rare.
    That you got 3Fe yet mostly introverted types as other possible types is interesting.
    It makes you both very introverted and very Fe, it's conflictory in a way, even more so since you have have types from three different quadras.
    You're results are odd if I dare say, how you place yourself regarding them becomes rather interesting.
    I think the way the questions were formulated they probably give high Fe for people with Harmonizing subtypes.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Sociotype: SLI-2Te (ISTp)
    Sensing Logical Introvert - The Craftsman

Other Possible Types

1. LII (INTj): 93% as likely as SLI.
    2. LSE (ESTj): 82% as likely as SLI.
    3. ILI (INTp): 81% as likely as SLI.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I was a little shocked by the 3fe thing too and I feel like I answered the questions pretty honestly.
    But as I said in another post that I'm not sure I have a good view of me. Since I came into socionics things have been revealed to me that I didn't even know I was good at. So yea, it is interesting.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you can see people; this test works. 90% of the time the result matches the true type of the person in question. Keep that in mind when you want someone typed.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I was a little shocked by the 3fe thing too and I feel like I answered the questions pretty honestly.
    But as I said in another post that I'm not sure I have a good view of me. Since I came into socionics things have been revealed to me that I didn't even know I was good at. So yea, it is interesting.
    You come from MBTI ? If so, what did you type as in MBTI ? I'm trying to determine if you are EII-Fi or IEI-Fe. Do you feel like you have to watch what you say when you address me (usual feeling towards supervisors)?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I think the way the questions were formulated they probably give high Fe for people with Harmonizing subtypes.
    Upon re-reading a few questions, yeah, I see what you mean.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to make another thread for the socionictest.net one, but it seems it has gone down. Sucks because it was also a pretty decent test and could be used complementary with this one.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Test Result

Your Sociotype: ILI-2Ni (INTp)

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.
    Learn more about the ILI:

Other Possible Types

1. LIE (ENTj): 94% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and LIE (ENTj) types here!
    2. IEI (INFp): 81% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and IEI (INFp) types here!
    3. EIE (ENFj): 68% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and EIE (ENFj) types here!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You come from MBTI ? If so, what did you type as in MBTI ? I'm trying to determine if you are EII-Fi or IEI-Fe. Do you feel like you have to watch what you say when you address me (usual feeling towards supervisors)?

Usually, the pain that Te-doms inflict on IEIs only shows up in IRL interactions, not in text interactions. And the infliction isn't intentional.

For example, in text, my Si-oriented SLI Supervisor ex-wife is heavily Si-oriented, but she still seems like everything a guy could want. In text. But in real life, she talks endlessly about Si-things like matching her shoelaces to her hair color and I want to fucking shoot myself in the head to make it stop.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As you can see people; this test works. 90% of the time the result matches the true type of the person in question. Keep that in mind when you want someone typed.

I like the Sociotype.com test, too.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I like the Sociotype.com test, too.
    What did you get, Adam?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know an LIE-2Te, and it's very interesting to see what kind of guy you get when the Te is that strong.

The guy is hyper-masculine, has a square face, a PhD in Optics, attracts female ESIs effortlessly but is looking for one that is heavyset, because he believes that thin women are neurotic.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    What did you get, Adam?

My results were LIE-1Te.

https://imgur.com/19ooT2J

Compared to the average LIE, I have enhanced Te and Se. It makes me look a lot like an SEE or an SLE sometimes. I actually do have a lot of ILI friends and I've dated three IEIs. But I think I've dated more ESIs.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-11-2022 at 03:00 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My results were LIE-1Te.
    The 1Te makes sense.

I think my own results make sense too. Surpised I got 2Ni, though. If ILI I would have thought of myself more as a Te subtype. I guess @Eudaimonia was right, since he once typed me as Ni-ILI.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 01-20-2022 at 07:37 AM.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i typed as INTP for a long while eventually i figured it didn't fit me as well. then I ventured to Fi dom, that's INFP I think

Also i don't feel that way with you particularly.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, but I might answer differently if I didn't know my type at all.

We could try give this test to someone who doesn't know socionics but whose type we know.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I interpret this result that you could very well be a SEI harmonizing, with enhanced Ni. I've seen similar cases before.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, but I might answer differently if I didn't know my type at all.

We could try give this test to someone who doesn't know socionics but whose type we know.
    I took it years ago when I first came to socionics, before I was "contaminated", and got the same result. I think the key is answering with honesty, irrespective of what you want to score. It can be gamed though, like any test. Like you say, this test is best administered when one is fresh in the socionics world, which is why I have been promoting it to new members in their type-me threads.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-1Ni

EIE 74% as likely
    ILI 71% as likely
    SEI 49% as likely

That’s probably about as IEI as it gets.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I interpret this result that you could very well be a SEI harmonizing, with enhanced Ni. I've seen similar cases before.
    Do you identify with the description of SEI-H?
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is probably the millionth time I've taken this test. Here are the latest results:

IEI-1Ni

EIE (ENFj): 89% as likely as IEI
    EII (INFj): 79% as likely as IEI
    ILI (INTp): 72% as likely as IEI

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Do you identify with the description of SEI-H?
    Im not H subtype but I know people who are.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not H subtype but I know people who are.

Are you "N"?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was going to comment something about this. There are a few questions like:

I am attuned to people, relationships, and emotions.
    versus

I am attuned to logic, knowledge, and empirical data.
    I'm not sure how much stock I put into DCNH yet, but from what I know I'd probably be a harmonizing subtype. Regardless, I'd say I'm curious about people and how/what they think. I don't think this makes me an F type, but it seems that questions like these are designed to gauge F vs T, and could lead to an incorrect result in my case.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Yeah, I was going to comment something about this. There are a few questions like:

versus

I'm not sure how much stock I put into DCNH yet, but from what I know I'd probably be a harmonizing subtype. Regardless, I'd say I'm curious about people and how/what they think. I don't think this makes me an F type, but it seems that questions like these are designed to gauge F vs T, and could lead to an incorrect result in my case.
    For those that you doubt, there's always the option of leaving the slider in the middle. The test can still get your type right. I left like 3 or 4 in the middle or only slightly to one side (I'm also x in the F-T axis, in mbti I was an INxx, but mainly a mix between INTJ and INFP).

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post

I am attuned to people, relationships, and emotions

versus

I am attuned to logic, knowledge, and empirical data.

Yeah, the worse about such questions is that it can change because life too.

There's one that goes "I consider the impact of a decision on other's wellbeing" vs "I consider the logical correctness or efficiency of a decision" and I find it logical to care about the wellbeing of others because grumpy, hurt people aren't efficient. You can note my inclination here, but there's a reflexion that needs to be had to give the answer that will lead to the result that reflect the base line of why.
    Feels like lying in a way, because no answer is enough to encompass the complexity.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, the worse about such questions is that it can change because life too.

There's one that goes "I consider the impact of a decision on other's wellbeing" vs "I consider the logical correctness or efficiency of a decision" and I find it logical to care about the wellbeing of others because grumpy, hurt people aren't efficient. You can note my inclination here, but there's a reflexion that needs to be had to give the answer that will lead to the result that reflect the base line of why.
    Feels like lying in a way, because no answer is enough to encompass the complexity.

I'm always amazed when I think about the person who wrote the tests. They must have had not only a great theoretical understanding of Socionics, but a practical one, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast