Thread: I like an ISFP but she said she "gave up on me" to her friends

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I like an ISFP but she said she "gave up on me" to her friends

I told all the behaviors of this isfp to an isfp forum and to a trusted friend from school who was an older lady, they all said she likely had a crush on me.
    but when i greeted her at some event her friends teased her and said, "hey, {insert name here} is that your boyfriend???" and they all giggled, but i mightve heard her say, "i gave up on him"
    i think that's because i was unsure if she was into me and dating casually is not allowed in our culture, so i kept talking to other girls in front of her in a way that indicated i showed interest,
    that's what one person on the forum said, that attention should only be on her.
    how do i make it better?

Psychology BSc and statistics MSc Armitage's Avatar
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 2w1-5 SX/so
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, @Misfit, is she a MBTI ISFP or a Socionics ESI? Also, what's your culture like anyway, so we can understand the situation better?
    @EIE, if she said that she "gave up on him.", then this implies that she at one point did have interest in him, right?
    Last edited by Armitage; 01-08-2022 at 01:16 PM.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
    First of all, @Misfit, is she a MBTI ISFP or a Socionics ESI? Also, what's your culture like anyway, so we can understand the situation better?
    @EIE, if she said that she "gave up on him.", then this implies that she at one point did have interest in him, right?
    Maybe he meant ISFp as in Socionics SEI given that it's posted in the Alpha Quadra section of the forum?
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is a thing SEI's use to say to control you and always feel like you are a mess and behind her. During my romance with a SEI she said that frequently.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

conservative turkish culture, but sort of elitist sufi, so more liberal than other conservatives in turkey who are charlatans. though we are a community of gulenists and gulenist refugees, given the "social genocide" consisting of mass purges, arrests, torture, and starvation and separation of families back at home. there are also many secularists in turkey angry at us. i live in a western country. i was born here.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought she was both, but she fits the gulenko description of a socionics isfp.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFPs seem to like dressing up the wizard's globe in a folklore splitting away from garb of magnificent jewelry.

Maybe if you show your true colors, or who you really are, and how that makes you special, then she will like you.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol never take what an SEI says at face value. Especially in social situations like that (in front of friends for instance). It's probably just messing around with Fe. ILE is quite confident/uncaring so in those cases some sort of witty retort or dismissive remark works very well. And whatever you do don't take it personally

Also never, ever, EVER try reading in between the lines of what they say. Seriously. Like they often say ambiguous stuff that can be misinterpreted badly (weak Ni perhaps?). If you are distrustful you might assume the worst, but actually they are not naturally scheming or ill-willed (unlike ILE). Doesn't help that ILE are all mistrustful and prone to reading in between the lines. Perhaps another paradox of the ILE-SEI dyad