I'm beginning to think I am an LSE, based on visual identification of people on my direct maternal line and M. Ahmedinajahd and Arthur Conan Doyle and Meged's description; I do however, fit Meged's description of ESI-Fi better and the Sociotype.com descriptions of LSI and ESI very well and LSE poorly and Vera Stratiyevskaya's description of Delta Complex of Clipped Wings. Another reason I'm thinking that I'm LSE is because I guess LSE-Te would be terrible at self-typing. But on MBTI and socionics tests, I almost always type as an Introvert and about half of the time an ethical (MBTI feeling) type; I usually type as MBTI IXTX but I got ENTP, ISFP, and ISFJ once each. It's super confusing for me. I'm wondering if LSE-Te have trouble self-typing. But LSE doesn't fit all that well, because I'm really not self-motivated, not willing to take opportunities, and can't organize people and her description of LSE doesn't fit and I don't do well with EII-Fi either.

LSE was my original typing of myself, simply because, even though I didn't think the sociotype.com description of it fit while thinking its ESI and LSI description did fit, I thought I was a huge asshole and thought there was more than enough correlation between Socionics LSE and the MBTI ESTJ being "the asshole type".

But my mom's 2 brothers who weren't her EIE-Ni brother and who did have the same type didn't V.I. as ESI at all.

I'm still thinking that I'm LSI-Ti or ESI-Fi, but I can't rule out LSE due to V.I.

I'm so worried about not being Se creative, because Se creative types are so feminine, if I'm not Se creative, then I'll feel more masculine. I'm also so worried about being Delta. Deltas are good people, but eh, I don't want to be one, I'd rather be Se valuing or ILE-Ti even though I know I'm not ILE-Ti.