Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (11kirei)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (11kirei)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
    -
    Tell me about yourself
    I'm 16, a junior in highschool, and learning about typology. The three main things I love are art, anime, peace of mind and life. I'm thankful for everything I love, and everything I hate too, because they have contributed to my happiness and who I am today.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I am in highschool and aiming to either go into a field in medicine or a field in real estate. Currently I'm not 100 sure, but I do want to major in either philosophy or physics. I love those 2 things because they are both the study universal rules. Physics is the rules of the universe and function of the tangible world, and philosophy can be about the universal rules of morality, thought, and the human condition. I find these 2 subjects the most thought provoking, so I like them. I don't really want to enter the field of medicine for any reason other than the money. I actually hate hospitals, as they can be filled with people whom fate frowned upon and their miserable and desparate families. I don't like seeing sick people because it hurts to imagine myself in such a position and get sad that it is happening to others.
    What are your values, and why?
    I never really had an outlined set of values. Up until 2-3 years ago I never made decisions based on any type of values, just based on the most logical decision that would benefit me. Now I try to be a better person and do good when I can. I just don't do what I wouldn't want done to me as long as I think the person in question doesn't deserve it. I don't like people who dislike the weak, and I don't like people who act without any type of values even if I used to be like that.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    On a daily basis, I do as planned and finish any work that needs to be finished after school. Gotta keep those grades up. After that, I practice my art skills, do more research about typology and watch anime. I really love art and drawing, the primary reason being that it is a means of materializing the rich world of imagination. All the things that formulate in my brain can be put in the material world. It is creation and it feels like a superpower. I also love watching anime because it keeps me interested and it is relaxing.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    In both friends and romantic relationships, I look for people I can just be myself around, without having to fake or exaggerate my personality. I look for people that can understand my intentions without me needing to go out of my way and show them, because it makes me a bit uncomfortable to be overtly expressive. I also only form relationships with people who are genuine and honest in their character. I cannot stand those who fake their personality, even if its to make people like them more.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    My most recent and most common conflict is with my older brother. I know exactly why. He is someone who always needs and cannot let go of control of the situation. He becomes angry and deflective when his power is threatened, like when I prove him wrong in an argument or confront him. He is also very manipulative and acts solely out of his own pleasure and displeasure. I truly cannot stand people like this, and aim to distance myself from him to a great extent when I move out. For now I must withstand his domineering personality. Usually we are on good terms and don't fight often, but people like this are hard for me to like. His morals don't align with mine. Usually these are the only kinds of people where our arguments don't go anywhere and become a pit of negativity.
    How would your friends describe you?
    My friends would describe me as easygoing, bubbly and easy to talk to, but my closest friends would describe me as funny, driven, deeper and more serious.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    The most common critisicm I face is that I'm not organized and good at managing my time and need to get my priorities straight. I think it is the opposite though. I'm really good managing my time so it seems like all I do is play video games and watch anime, when I've actually planned out my week in such a way that minimizes work and gives me as much free time as possible. In my own opinion, my own weakness might be not valuing relationships with other people and taking them for granted. Also my lack of physical excerisize, but I don't think its a big deal because I'm at a healthy weight.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I'm extremely good at managing my time and planning. However, I would like help with doing fun activities, exploring and coming out of my comfort zone.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I find some workouts a chore, but I know they must be done to stay healthy. I also find it a bit like a chore when someone relies on me to do something, especially when it's something that requires I sacrifice my own resources. It isn't that big of a deal though. I enjoy taking it easy and using that time for recreation like watching tv or just scrolling the internet or drawing.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    As stated above, I plan on going into a high paying career such as medicine or real estate. I came to this decision by analyzing my interests and choosing an end goal, which is being financially stable, which means I must go into a high paying field. So I've made my plan accordingly.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    If I had enough money where I don't need to go into a career, I would get well educated with wide range of degrees, such as physics, philosophy, anthropology, and maybe other sciences because my understanding of these topics is quite poor. I hope college will be the best place to learn about these topics. Then I'd probably become a college professor or a teacher, because it lets me research and study whatever I want while sharing my knowledge. I'd also travel the world, watch every single anime on my list, and start charities for less fortunate countries where the goal is to build sufficient water sources for atleast one entire small country.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I like people who are unwavering in their values and do not violate their moral code, and don't tolerate when others violate their moral code either. Although everyone I know would just call it stubborness. At the same time, I hate it when people don't say their opinion or pretend to agree just so that they don't make me or others angry just to keep the peace. This rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't enjoy doing chores, but they have to be done. To manage and beautify my environment, I organize my items and split my desk into categories, as well as make my bed etc. I basically clean and organize until it "feels" uncluttered.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    It depends on my mood and their age, but usually I'll say hello or force a smile, even if its awkward. If I'm with friends or in any type of group, however, I'll feel much more confident and relaxed. Usually I won't do any of that if they're in my own age group though.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    In conflict, I'll usually sit back and analyze the situation and see what the best outcome would be. Then I act accordingly. If they started it then I won't bother to reply and I'll distance myself, unless it is actually my fault. If someone insulted me I'd go on with my day like nothing happened, but if I was physically attacked then it depends as well. If it is not in school then I'll make sure I can actually take them. I'll also take into account what kind of clothes they are wearing to see if it's possible they're hiding a weapon. If it is risky, then I'll run or try to talk my way out of it. If I'm confident, then I'll fight. If it is in school and teachers are around, then I'll play victim so they get expelled.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    I don't really know of a factual misconceotion people may have, but the closest response that I have to this question is this. When you conduct an experiment it must be falsifiable and provable, both equally. I think human beliefs are the same way. when you examine a belief or opinion, in your mind it must be equally provable and falsifyable. If you make your believe unfalsifyable, you will never proof it wrong and vice versa. I don't know how to explain it perfectly, but it's pretty much you believe what you want to believe if you don't put your belief in a fair courtroom. If you don't have a good lawyer and attorney for and against the thought, then you have a biased courtroom, and the verdict will be warped. Slowly the accumulation of these warped beliefs leads to a person whos opinions are all incorrect. I think most people are like this, believing only what makes sense to them and unknowingly come to think ONLY in logical biases. It is like an infected brain without even knowing it.
    What did you do last Friday?
    Last Friday... well probably came home from school excited for the weekend as usual, and played some games or watched some anime. Actually, I remember now. I went to a doctors appointment.
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
    -
    What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I can't say I have one yet. But I hope to have some in the future.
    What is something you regret?
    Something I regret is taking my old relationships for granted and pushing people who cared about me away. However I hope this is the only major regret I ever have, because I don't want to make any more choices that I'll beat myself up over.
    Who do you admire, and why?
    I admire anyone who works hard and sacrifices themselves to provide for their family in bad conditions. I forget far too often that these people exist and I have a lot of respect for them.
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    Nothing worrying me too much, honestly. I'm glad that is the case though. I do have a final exam today but I'm not worried. I'll do great.
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I used to be, but eventually I figured out that my religion had too many inconsistencies. Currently I'm agnostic (I think?). I believe there might be some sort of higher power because there are too many supernatural things I've experienced in my life, to the point where saying nothing supernatural exists in my case would be a bit dismissive. Of course, this is all my subjective opinion and isn't really based in anything factual. I just try to be a good person regardless of whatever god(s) are out there.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I don't really care nor like politics, since it is running around in circles and there are a million better ways to approach every problem but governments are oblivious, for some reason. I understand that politics is important though. I don't really trust any government at all so I don't bother caring about why some government is doing this, especially since I can't change anything as I am now. However I tend to lean left when it comes to social problems and lean right when it comes to economics.
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I would be interested in starting one since a successful business means $$$. I'm not sure what kind of business I'd start though, it would depend on the market at that time. I had a tiny resale business for a small period of time so maybe something similar to resale. I'd like to be a head advisor or any other top position since they make the most money.
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I like professional work environments where they wear suits and stuff, even though having to buy and wear several different suits for almost everyday might get exhausting. I get the feeling that a rotation of even 5-7 suits wouldn't be enough. I just like a professional environment where we can share insights and ideas often for the growth of the company, along with a lot of room to grow and move to the top. I'd say office but I don't think sitting down and staring at a screen for 8 hours a day is too healthy.
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Science for sure. I find the topic of evolution and anthropology the most interesting. It is amazing to see where we came from and where we are going. How there were other humans besides just us and how they're all gone, etc is such a mind boggling concept to me. I also find relativity (time), and the nature of the laws of the universe as an interesting subject as well, that I want to learn more about.
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I don't really expect a single thing from others except their duty and roles they are supposed to play. From everyone: I expect that they act like decent human beings. From my parents: to provide for me and guide me, share their opinions. From teachers: to teach me properly, so that I can be successful in my classes. For responsibility, I don't really like having a lot of responsibilities. However people often see me as very responsible and reliable because I do what needs to be done even if I'm reluctant.
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I went to Las Vegas this summer with my family. My favorite part was the beautiful lights at night. Everything is bright and looks better in the dark. I didn't like the heat in the daytime though.
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    As a kid I was very abstract. Especially as a young kid, making my own interpretations of abstract concepts like dreams was like my second nature. When I spoke, I only ever spoke in metaphors and saw connections seemingly unrelated concepts and I was popular within my extended family for this reason. I was always capable of fitting in and making friends even though I was an annoying little brat. As I grew older I started to become more reclusive, being ok with shutting out people and prefering to be alone. I think it's because as a kid I had no perception of the reality of human nature. But as I got older I've become a better judge of character. I wasn't really someone who'd stand up for myself if it wasn't major because I always knew it wasn't a big deal, but now I'm the opposite, more analytical and assertive and not as scared to offend someone but still making sure I don't make enemies. I'm more aware of how people act, as in I'm better at noticing things like "does this person want me around, do I even like this person, are we on good terms" etc. Those are things that as a kid I had no perception of.
    What was your high school experience like?
    Well I'm in high school right now. It has been pretty anti-climatic. Boring, not as hard as I expected it to be (I'm not complaining), and overall a mediocre experience. A lot of it seems like a waste of time because most of the things we learn don't interest me.
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    I wouldn't say one event is more significant than the other. But there are tons of events that have added up to make me who I am now like a domino effect. A lot of them are equally as important because they have all contributed to my being.
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Eh. If the kid is obedient then yes, but other than that my patience for children is quite low so I'll usually get their parents to take them away if they're being annoying. However usually I get along well with them. If the kids good I'm good.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kirei LSI best girl

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably LSI.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."