Thread: FHM's 100 sexiest women

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FHM's 100 sexiest women

Go through this gallery and post which women you like (top 5). Take note I will be trying to type the women and drawing correlations with your type (and comparing with mine).

Ding dong your opinion is wrong Teslobo's Avatar
    TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indiatimes.com is the sexiest woman

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gimme the poosy baus
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Number 1:

2: Lisa

3: Charli XCX

4: Amber Heard

5: Megan Thee Stallion

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natalie Dormer

Rachel Riley

Cara Delevingne

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lopez

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@inaLim, what's your self-typing? I guess you are either LIE or ILE based on your first two choices (SEI-Fe and ESI-Se)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm out of picture space on the forum, so I'll have to just list the women.
    Disclaimer: My choices are based entirely on the pictures presented on the website. I have no idea if the women look like that in other pictures.

Maybe the best: #91 Kat Demmings - ESI-Fi Definitely has a resting bitch face.

Second best: #11 Keeley Hazell - ESI She looks almost exactly like my last ESI GF, even to the oversized boobs and thin legs.

Third choice: #69 Rose Byrne - ESI-Fi Looks like she would travel well.

Fourth choice: #41 Louise Thompson - ESI-Fi or EII-Fi, hard to tell. I see her and get Caregiver feelings. Maybe not the best.

Fifth choice: #98 Emma Rigby - ESI All around nice, but can't tell how smart she is.

I feel like I can accurately VI about 80% of the women on that site.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Penelope Cruz

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

99. Jessie J
    94. Hannah Davis
    37. Laura Whitmore
    44. Mila Kunis
    5. Caroline Flack

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5th Choice Rachel Steven

4th Choice Charlotte McKinney

3rd Choice Beyonce

2nd Choice Georgia Salpa

1st Choice Sofia Vergara

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was hesitant, but here are mine. I am assuming here sexual "like" attraction; there were other women I liked but felt were better suited as friends so I didn't add them.

1- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (IEI-Ni?)

2- Daisy Lowe (ILE-Ne)

3- Louise Thomson (prob SLE-Se)

4- Daisy Pettinger (ESI-Fi)

5- Pixie Lott (SEI-Si)

I'm wondering if being able to VI people and know their type affects if you like somebody or not, or it is independent. I've noticed it is too common that people are attracted (especially people who don't know socionics) to their conflictors. Know a lot of conflictors pairings and people who have had a conflictor as a partner sometime in their lives. It's messed up. Is it normal, or these people subconsciously want to be unhappy?

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about making a thread about 100 most intelligent women? Or most powerful women? Most successful women? That would be much less misogynistic and sexist.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm out of picture space on the forum, so I'll have to just list the women.
    Disclaimer: My choices are based entirely on the pictures presented on the website. I have no idea if the women look like that in other pictures.

Maybe the best: #91 Kat Demmings - ESI-Fi Definitely has a resting bitch face.

Second best: #11 Keeley Hazell - ESI She looks almost exactly like my last ESI GF, even to the oversized boobs and thin legs.

Third choice: #69 Rose Byrne - ESI-Fi Looks like she would travel well.

Fourth choice: #41 Louise Thompson - ESI-Fi or EII-Fi, hard to tell. I see her and get Caregiver feelings. Maybe not the best.

Fifth choice: #98 Emma Rigby - ESI All around nice, but can't tell how smart she is.

I feel like I can accurately VI about 80% of the women on that site.
    Do you type every woman you're attracted to an ESI or are all the women you find attractive ESIs, because women who don't represent a possibility of a relationship (duality) for you have now value to you?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Do you type every woman you're attracted to an ESI or are all the women you find attractive ESIs, because women who don't represent a possibility of a relationship (duality) for you have now value to you?
    @Fay, more the latter, but not entirely the latter. There were lots of beautiful women on that list, but most of them were not Duals. And weirdly enough, the Duals were the only ones that I thought didn't have obvious problems. Psychological difference problems, that is.

I actually thought that #10 Kelly Brook was quite beautiful, but I think she's an LIE, and while I get along really well with female LIEs, I was answering the question (which was not asked) of "Which of these women would you date?" And to "date" someone, I need to feel an attraction to them.

Truthfully, I don't let myself be attracted to non-Duals anymore. I actually think that #55 Olivia Wilde is hot, but I also think she could be LSI, and so she's off limits until I get more information. And I think that #52 Sam Faiers might be ESI, but she looks exactly like the little sister of my next door neighbor buddy when I was ten years old, and she was a little pain in the ass. Lol. Can't get away from those associations.

In any case, how many times do you have to get burned before you stop doing the same things over and over again? I've dated a lot of women with usually poor results. I've had good relations with ESIs so far, with the caveat that they don't warm up to me very fast and a lot of them have Attachment issues. But being slow to warm up might be a good thing.

The problems I've had with other sociotypes were the exact problems predicted by Socionics.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fay, more the latter, but not entirely the latter. There were lots of beautiful women on that list, but most of them were not Duals. And weirdly enough, the Duals were the only ones that I thought didn't have obvious problems. Psychological difference problems, that is.

I actually thought that #10 Kelly Brook was quite beautiful, but I think she's an LIE, and while I get along really well with female LIEs, I was answering the question (which was not asked) of "Which of these women would you date?" And to "date" someone, I need to feel an attraction to them.

Truthfully, I don't let myself be attracted to non-Duals anymore. I actually think that #55 Olivia Wilde is hot, but I also think she could be LSI, and so she's off limits until I get more information.

Really, how many times do you have to get burned before you stop doing the same things over and over again? I've had good relations with ESIs so far, with the caveat that they don't warm up to me very fast and a lot of them have Attachment issues. But being slow to warm up might be a good thing.

The problems I've had with other sociotypes were the exact problems predicted by Socionics.
    Well, you won't actually ever meet any of these women, you also won't ever be able to have an actual relationship with them, so why bother with duality?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, you won't actually ever meet any of these women, you also won't ever be able to have an actual relationship with them, so why bother with duality?

You mean, "Why did I choose only Duals, when I thought some of those women were not Duals and were quite beautiful?" Lol. Because I was answering the wrong question.

Yeah. In fairness, I do find Duals attractive, now that I know where a relationship with a Dual can lead. I also find LSIs attractive, and EIEs, and SEIs, but with those types, I hang back because I foresee disaster.

My dates with IEIs, who can be quite beautiful, have been like trying to hold onto water in my hands. Just too much Ni. Plus, I have to turn off my Te to keep from hurting them, and that's really hard to do.

I also find ILI and LIE women attractive, but I feel kind of pervy when I look at them. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm thinking "I just want to use you for a while, and then we can go back to cracking jokes about stupid people."
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-08-2021 at 06:12 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@inaLim, what's your self-typing? I guess you are either LIE or ILE based on your first two choices (SEI-Fe and ESI-Se)
    SLE

If I weren't using that list, Dormer would've still been top 5, but my #1 would've been Antonia Thomas.

Out of EII conflictors, Elizabeth Olsen.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about making a thread about 100 most intelligent women? Or most powerful women? Most successful women? That would be much less misogynistic and sexist.
    Not seeing any sexism or mysoginia in this thread. In fact, I did it also as an exercise to see if I can like women again since I've grown to dislike them as a group due to some bad experiences I've had. Took me a while to "tune" to which women I liked since I sort of had that evaluatory aspect "disconnected" or smh.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gal Gadot

girl crush!!!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Pixie Lott

2. Margot Robbie

3. Rachel Riley

4. Daisy Pettinger

5. Jourdan Dunn

I didn't know who most of the people on the list were, so I looked at other pictures and videos to compare -- I didn't just use these photos. Also, I haven't put these in any rank.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lmao this other gay guy I know calls FHM 'For Heterosexual Morons.'

Obviously I'm bad at this game, and I'm too gay to play it. No offense to anybody but the female form looks like an alien to me- like it's some out of space creature that's not meant for humans to fuck. I agree with kingslayer's choices though over-all, and I like Scarlet Johansson. I guess that is what the 'straight me' would pick lol. Other than that I just see aliens or campy demons I say bitchy things to. =/ lol

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Gal Gadot

girl crush!!!
    Your conflictor probably ()

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your conflictor probably ()
    LOL

wouldn’t that be unfortunate

well in reveries world, she isn’t
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gal Gadot is married to a guy who looks SLI.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

wouldn’t that be unfortunate

well in reveries world, she isn’t
    It's no problem. Look at this pair of conflictors.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever since I saw her in The Devil Wears Prada I've found Emily Blunt attractive. In interviews she seems extroverted, but in another thread here I saw LSI typing for her.

Swoon

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gal Gadot is married to a guy who looks SLI.
    She usually gets typed IEE, doesn’t she? I have no clue, personally. Don’t know much about her, but she looks ethical def.

it’s ok, if we are conflictors, though

I doubt we ever make it to marriage
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the purpose is to determine if there's any correlation between which women you're attracted to, your own self-identified type, and the VI-determined type of these women. I don't think I see how this is misogynistic or sexist. It's a rather interesting question. Granted, the methodology is probably not solid enough to get anything too useful out of it, but it's still fun to take a stab at the question. I mean, I wouldn't complain if you started a thread about the 100 sexiest men. That wouldn't come across as particularly sexist or misandristic to me
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go through this gallery and post which women you like (top 5). Take note I will be trying to type the women and drawing correlations with your type (and comparing with mine).
    In choosing, should I only choose based off of the photos included in the gallery you linked, or should I include my outside impressions of these women as well? Some of the pictures in the gallery don't feel representative of how they look in other photos/videos/movies/etc. For example, Pixie Lott's photo in this gallery is quite attractive to me, but I don't remember her standing out to me before seeing that particular pic, and in looking at other images on Google I don't feel quite so attracted to her. Is it better to only use the pics provided, or should I reference others too?
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    In choosing, should I only choose based off of the photos included in the gallery you linked, or should I include my outside impressions of these women as well? Some of the pictures in the gallery don't feel representative of how they look in other photos/videos/movies/etc. For example, Pixie Lott's photo in this gallery is quite attractive to me, but I don't remember her standing out to me before seeing that particular pic, and in looking at other images on Google I don't feel quite so attracted to her. Is it better to only use the pics provided, or should I reference others too?
    Well, I looked at other pictures of the woman in question to see if I really liked her, but finally I went with only the representation on this gallery. Tbh, I don't really like much any of these women, even if they are "top sexiest women" according to some magazine or w/e (I'm a demi-sexual). I would probably not engage them, even if "tuning to" whatever that measures a person's attractiveness gave me a positive feedback. Just do it however you like but please state it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I think the purpose is to determine if there's any correlation between which women you're attracted to, your own self-identified type, and the VI-determined type of these women. I don't think I see how this is misogynistic or sexist. It's a rather interesting question. Granted, the methodology is probably not solid enough to get anything too useful out of it, but it's still fun to take a stab at the question. I mean, I wouldn't complain if you started a thread about the 100 sexiest men. That wouldn't come across as particularly sexist or misandristic to me
    Yes, that is one of the objetives of this. It works better if the one doing it doesn't try to VI the women and just goes with whicever he "likes" as a first reaction. IT happened the opposite to me for one of the women, I noticed Rachel Riley VI's like ESI-Se and thought "nice, an ESI-SE, I have to include her on my list" but then I focused a bit more on whether I "liked" her not, and noticed I didin't really like her despite being ESI-Se (maybe because she is So/sp, or something else, or simply "like/dislike" for me is an unsconscious thing that who knows how it works (because I don't know how it works).

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Ever since I saw her in The Devil Wears Prada I've found Emily Blunt attractive. In interviews she seems extroverted, but in another thread here I saw LSI typing for her.

Swoon

I think she is EII-Ne.

She usually gets typed IEE, doesn’t she? I have no clue, personally. Don’t know much about her, but she looks ethical def.
    Too much Se. LSE-Si is probably it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also trying to determine what IM element people use when they determine if they "like" someone, such as -Ne/+Ni ("VI") intutition or concretely/materially perceiving the attractiveness of a person according to physical quqalities (more -Se/+Si based) or how it works exactly. For the moment, it seems people are not always (as I already suspected) to their duals or activity's primarily, so I wonder what is the real use of socionics, when you are going to like more a supervisee, or even a conflictor, than your dual or activity.