Thread: Breast Size and Type: Edition 2

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Breast Size and Type: Edition 2

A couple other forumites and I have noticed a potential link between breast size and type. At normal healthy weights, it seems that most ESI women have breasts on the smaller side. Most SEIs, on the other hand, seem to have larger breasts. So I'm curious if anyone else has noticed other typological patterns of breast size (or shape). I'm surprised how little discussion I've seen of this so far, this could really push VI to new frontiers!

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smallest breasts: ILE-H
    Largest breasts: ILE-C, IEE-D

?

No pattern
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes in my research I have realized that Fe has a positive correlation with exaggerated sexual dimorphism. Women with ego Fe have wider hips, larger breasts and buttocks. Men with Fe ego typically have particularly large genitalia compared to the average.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

……I have mentioned before there is some shit that is beyond theory mannnn and that involves breasts, ass, and dick.

Ding dong your opinion is wrong Teslobo's Avatar
    TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an elaborate trap to get female forum members to divulge their measurements.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teslobo View Post
    This is an elaborate trap to get female forum members to divulge their measurements.
    Yes, please vent to me about it instead in DM ladies.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Yes in my research I have realized that Fe has a positive correlation with exaggerated sexual dimorphism. Women with ego Fe have wider hips, larger breasts and buttocks. Men with Fe ego typically have particularly large genitalia compared to the average.
    I see what you did there bro.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally a serious thread
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Studies have shown that those with difficulty finding their personality type tend to have lopsided breasts or ball sacks.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I see what you did there bro.

I didn't see what any bro did here. Could you please explain to a stupid SEI, thanks.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I didn't see what any bro did here. Could you please explain to a stupid SEI, thanks.

Tallmo, if you seriously don't see what @Eudaimonia did there, then Socionic's claims for a difference between Se and Si users are true.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Breast implants are correlated with being American.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sure. Eudamonia self-types as EIE (Fe ego) and said men with Fe in the ego have larger penises than average. I meant he was subtely bragging about his penis size, basically.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Sure. Eudamonia self-types as EIE (Fe ego) and said men with Fe in the ego have larger penises than average. I meant he was subtely bragging about his penis size, basically.
    Thanks for explaining the joke. It never crossed my mind, I'm serious.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biggest: SLE, SEE, ESE, LSE. Large-breasted women are usually stocky and have strong personalities

HM: LSI, SEI

Smallest: ESI, Fi-EII, ILI, IEI, LII
    Last edited by Averroes; 12-04-2021 at 05:44 PM.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I was just thinking about this the other day lol. Anyways I think body type has a correlation with subtype rather than just type: S types are bigger (either fat or muscular), and toned if thin, N types are smaller (either skinny or skinnyfat). Meanwhile subtypes "flip" the natural tendency of fatness/thinness: Lead subtypes are exaggerated: Very fat/muscular sensors, very thin intuitives. Creative subtypes defy the expectations: Sensors are often thin or toned without much fat mass, intuitives are often overweight/obese or muscular/toned.

So from this we could say that Sensors with lead subtypes and Intuitives with creative subtypes have the biggest titties.
    My anecdotal experience does not confirm this theory however. I've known an SLE-Se that was thin and flat. And an IEI with massive tits. And also purely anecdotal but the SEI I've known were pretty small. Their appeal point is the hips and legs

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Averroes pretty much, except SLE-Ti and SEE-Se have bigger boobs than SLE-Se and SEE-Fi and I haven't witnessed ESE and LSE (i've spent very little time with ESE and LSE). But SLE-Ti and ILE-Ti do seem to have the biggest boobs of all the types, although I have known of many who were naturally flat, but SLE-Ti are so common, make their presence known (they're pretty warm), seem similar to each other, and can be found just about everywhere near where I lived. ILE-Ti are also common near where i lived, but they don't draw attention to themselves in public as much as SLE-Ti, probably correlated with their causal-determinist cognition, seeing their role being to do nothing more and nothing less their often job functions and not to draw attention to themselves and to not mention they noticed a pattern and make assumptions that I'm going to eat the same thing; they're right about 70% of the time. You have to ask ILE-Ti for what you want, SLE-Ti impose it. LSI-Ti impose it, LSI-Se it's a mixture. ILE-Ti are more aware that I could change my mind or that eventually want to try something new and they notice it more often. ILE-Ti see me as more varied and unpredictable than SLE-Ti do for some reason, but probably going to back to their cognitive styles, although you'd also think being Ne bases and Ep process positivists would see me as more repetitive and be super bored or unintrigued by it than SLE-Ti would, but that's not the way it really is.

And ILE-Ti females also tend to have naturally large boobs, ILE-Ti men are thinner, but ILE-Ti women were often heavy and formerly apple shaped. And even if they're skinny, they still somehow have an apple shaped build unless they exercise and diet it away.

LSI vary a lot, the sensory subtype is way bigger than the logical subtype and the EIE-Fe LSI-Se dual dyad is most prone to being apple shaped.

I knew an EII-Fi and she was an apple; I actually was considering asking for anal sex while before we started talking about counseling. JK Rowling is an EII-Fi with big boobs.

EIE-Fe women have bigger boobs than the Ni subtype and they're much more internally strong.

ESI-Se women often had naturally big boobs (e.g., Porsha Lippincott, Eva Green), and they reproduce with their ILE-Ti conflictors (who have big boobs) quite a bit, so I disagree with Averroes there.

I've said it so many times before, but O negative blood type is correlated with larger boobs from what I know and from how it makes sense (O negative blood type is non-existent or extremely rare in chimpanzees and they have small boobs) and O negative blood type is most common in SLE-Ti, LSI-Se, EIE-Fe, ILE-Ti, and ESI-Se... those types tended to intermarry with each other the most and it's correlated with them having the highest IQs of all the types.

So many falsehoods spread about apple shaped women, like pear shaped women are smarter, or that apple shaped women have severe fertility problems... I've observed the opposite, I think the people who wrote those articles were just envious.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve noticed no pattern other than ESE women always being pretty well-endowed upstairs, along with a good number of SEIs. I think it correlates with the overall Alpha SF Caregiver profile - larger breasts are associated with nurturing. I don’t see it as consistently in Gamma SF and Delta ST women. I am EII and on the smaller side, and my Delta NF friends mostly are as well. The rest of the types seem to be all across the board.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I’ll volunteer myself here. I’m not very endowed, even when I gain weight. I’m like 32A, 25 waist, and 37 hips. Proportions and ratios matter. It’s not always just the cup size.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Proportions and ratios matter. It’s not always just the cup size.
    Agreed!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know an SEI-Si who is large, large, large, and an SEI-Fe who is thin, thin, thin. The one female ILE I've met was very thin but she looked healthy and happy. The ESE women I know are built like tanks; big, blocky, and square. All the female LIIs I know are thin and some are toned, actually. I get the impression that they are fighting to keep off weight.

The female LSIs have either been outright skinny or normal and toned. The EIE females look like normal women. The SLE females all seem like athletes because that's where I encounter them. The female IEIs span a range from whispy thin to "a few extra pounds".

All the female ILIs I've met have been thin and small-breasted. Same with female LIEs. Female SEEs seem to be normal weight.
    ESIs mostly seem to have a normal body weight and distribution. One had thin legs and large breasts, but she was an outlier. On Match, ESIs seem to get fat when they get older. I blame Se and bad partners.

Female SLIs seem always to be thin. Female IEEs are normal. My LSE sister and LSE mother (I don't know many female LSEs) were both thin when young, then got fat, then thin again. Female EIIs have been thin.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I know an SEI-Si who is large, large, large, and an SEI-Fe who is thin, thin, thin. The one female ILE I've met was very thin but she looked healthy and happy. The ESE women I know are built like tanks; big, blocky, and square. All the female LIIs I know are thin and some are toned, actually. I get the impression that they are fighting to keep off weight.

The female LSIs have either been outright skinny or normal and toned. The EIE females look like normal women. The SLE females all seem like athletes because that's where I encounter them. The female IEIs span a range from whispy thin to "a few extra pounds".

All the female ILIs I've met have been thin and small-breasted. Same with female LIEs. Female SEEs seem to be normal weight.
    ESIs mostly seem to have a normal body weight and distribution. One had thin legs and large breasts, but she was an outlier. On Match, ESIs seem to get fat when they get older. I blame Se and bad partners.

Female SLIs seem always to be thin. Female IEEs are normal. My LSE sister and LSE mother (I don't know many female LSEs) were both thin when young, then got fat, then thin again. Female EIIs have been thin.
    Your observations largely conform to my own but there is a bit more to it than that. This is a data point that might be relevant to me. The LSE's... did they pull the pin and blow the fuck up? As in, they were thin before they got married, then got fat afterward? Not just them however, it seems to be a common thing/occurrence across the board given my observations. Girl's a normal weight/conforms to those observations when she walks down the aisle but then, after the ceremony, she starts packing on the pounds hard and fast. The dude then follows suit. Naturally, this is a phenomenon that happens almost exclusively between two people with broken attachment but as always I hunger for more data.

I've built a reputation of absolute honesty in all relationships and I've told every wife of every dude I'm involved with that I'll tell em' when they're getting fat and that they'd better not do it if they want a happy marriage. This ultimatum seems to have kept them from truly blowing the hell up. Packed on a few pounds, but stopped before it would become a big issue. Y'know, put on 10-30 pounds, but thankfully it collected in "good" areas and didn't transform them into landwhales or fatties. Getting fat does enlarge a woman's tits to be sure but... Well, I could go into more detail but it involves very crude and vulgar language. Bigger tits ain't worth the other shit that comes with being fat ladies...
    Last edited by End; 12-07-2021 at 03:04 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this correlates better with enneagram type. For example, 2w3 women tend to have large breasts.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My LSE sister was thin until she married her IEI husband, and they she just got progressively fatter. She went on weight-watchers and lost most of it, but then went off her diet and is now fat again.

I think her fat is like what happens when you whack your arm and it swells up to protect the bone from further harm. That fat is just an emotional buffer against the pain.

My LSE mother was thin all her life, but then when all the kids moved out, she got really fat. It was weird, because she wasn't fat all over, but her hips got really wide. Then she lost weight and was forever telling everyone else that they were fat. In the last years of her life, she was quite thin again. When she died, she looked skeletal.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-20-2022 at 04:49 AM.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for explaining the joke. It never crossed my mind, I'm serious.
    His entire post was a joke also. He was just being sarcastic. Sometimes it's difficult to pick up on this stuff without nonverbal cues, don't feel stupid.

My own post from before was also sarcastic, if it wasn't clear.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There is behavior realted to types. About genes specific for body traits of types there is no theory or experimental data.
    As women breast contains fat, so higher body weight is _among factors_ which make them bigger.
    While to higher body weight predisposes higher interest to material needs as meal.
    S types women should have some bigger tits because of this factor, in average.

P.S. It's sad when a woman has low weight, as having it near top border of norma would give her the best look. Though, higher weight needs better developed muscles and so more of regular physical work. Everyday exercises for >= 30 min significantly help with muscles support (abdomen, legs, hands, etc). Having normaly developed muscles a woman with the said weight will not look "fatty" as a part of normal weight relates to muscles. She'll be more attractive and mb will have better health. With higher age arises the importance of positive factors for the health, and for the good look too. Do not overtrain - women are not men to impress by bending of steel pipes, some men can be scared by this.

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is the weirdest thread i have come across

but then again i abandoned here for a very long time so

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You actually made a thread on our conversation lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    How can I dislike a thread
    you may protest alike that

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You assume that this is about modern feminism? Why the f
    just another way to protest

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You assume that this is about modern feminism? Why the f
    No, he's trying to ask for tit pics.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JetteroLo View Post
    No, he's trying to ask for tit pics.
    I did not. Though, such way used by some women to express an opinion and to show their... arguments is generally interesting.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I did not. Though, such way used by some women to express an opinion and to show their... arguments is generally interesting.

>Women expressing their opinion is feminism

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smallest breasts: ILE-H
    Largest breasts: ILE-C, IEE-D

?

No pattern
    If this is actually true I'll stop hating my dual.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't believe this entire thread has gone without pictures. What's the point of a thread like this without pictures?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    If this is actually true I'll stop hating my dual.
    What do you mean?

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean?
    Tits are my favorite thing, especially when huge. ILEs seem lame to me, so if they had huge tits it'd add some compensation.

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    ESI-Se women often had naturally big boobs (e.g., Porsha Lippincott, Eva Green)
    Where are the big boobs?

and they reproduce with their ILE-Ti conflictors (who have big boobs) quite a bit
    Females can reproduce with other females?

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do men actually get turned on by smaller breasts?

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Do men actually get turned on by smaller breasts?
    some men
    yes
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast