0 Thread(s)

Default Sovereign Citizens

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you don't have a nuclear bomb wired to go off when your heartbeat stops, you aren't a sovereign anything.

What I'm saying is that sovereignty, in order to be enforced rather than simply claimed, needs to be able to meet the force of other sovereigns with equal force.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So..... is it an 'act of war' to arrest one of these people?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    So..... is it an 'act of war' to arrest one of these people?

In their minds, and in their fantasies, yes. But in reality, they fold like Poland before the Blitzkrieg.

Germans had Panzers and the Luftwaffe, the Poles had horses and proud men.

These "sovereign citizens" seem to have a willful inability to see reality.

In the cases of these citizens, the state has the most powerful military that the world has ever seen and they, in turn, have underpants. What is the likely outcome here?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-26-2021 at 02:08 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    In their minds, and in their fantasies, yes. But in reality, they fold like Poland before the Blitzkrieg.

Germans had Panzers and the Luftwaffe, the Poles had horses and proud men.

These "sovereign citizens" seem to have a willful inability to see reality.

In the cases of these citizens, the state has the most powerful military that the world has ever seen and they, in turn, have underpants. What is the likely outcome here?
    True, but there are ways to beat the beast even as a lowly individual against an army backed by demonic legions.

The only true sovereignty we all possess is that over ourselves. It is we who moves ourselves. I move my arm. I live and breathe. I choose either to exemplify virtue or to give into vice. Everything else? Welcome to the great game called life and, no surprise, this is one hell of a well-designed game. The lead designer (i.e. God) literally thought of everything! Intuitive as all fuck, complex as all hell given how so many systems are in play yet it really is pretty simple once you boil it down the essentials. Hats off to that guy.

To get back to the point and back on topic, if these so called "Sovereign" citizens really wanted to strike a blow against their oppressors/the state/etc. they'd do what I'm trying to do right now. That is, fixing my attachment issues, finding a partner who either lacks them or is willing and desiring to put in the work to fix theirs (and of course I will do everything I can to help them do that as a patient partner), and then having and raising children in the way they/we ought to have been raised. The way God always intended us to be and would have been. Were it not for the great enemy fucking everything up. Even if you can't literally procreate there's always adoption and even if they ain't "yours" you can make it as if they were. The enemy knows this and has always acted accordingly. Look up "The Underground History of American Education" for a detailed account of that one. Give me your kids for 8 hours a day and in due time they will dancing to my tune no matter what else you're doing for them.

Hell, an example. I just had Thanksgiving with my sister-in-law's family. I didn't even know the name of the little girl who can't even walk yet. Yet when she saw me she smiled, chuckled happily, and crawled towards me. This kid was also very, very clearly trying to stand up, but couldn't (her poor legs aren't well developed enough yet to allow her that). She reached for my hand and I helped her up on two feet.

I thought the whole affair was cute but I didn't really want to pick her up and hold her (she has next to no connection to me, first time I've interacted with her far as memory serves). Yet it was clear she wanted me to do just that. So I did because she needs to believe/know that an earnestly conveyed and pure desire can and will be met by others of upstanding character and morals. She was very happy I did given how she likewise chortled happily.

I wonder if this is another reason why SEE types fall for my kind. You'd think we'd be terrible with children, yet somehow, they always like to be around us (so long as we aren't "lost" as I put it). Being good with children really hits the / in all the right places I'd imagine. I had a similar experience when it came to teaching. Volunteered to teach a group of middle schoolers in algebra. It was a one-off thing though. The next day the teacher told me how they were all asking when I'd come in and teach them again and how much nicer and knowledgeable I was over the regular substitutes and tutors.

I was in college at the time and thus couldn't as I had so much on my plate but I always had a subtle regret that I didn't come back in and do it again on a regular basis. I guess, given how the vax is starting to roll in and how I'm likely to be out of a job in a few months as this mere "suggestion" becomes a full-on mandate/Mark of the Beast situation I, and fellow unbroken ILI's, may have a freelance option. Become a freelance tutor/teacher. The parents will at least give you a meal if not money, referrals, and other valuable resources that'll keep thy own family fed and thriving.