Thread: Member Questionnaire (mysterofdungeon)

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (mysterofdungeon)

Member Questionnaire 1 (mysteryofdungeon)

What is beauty? What is love?
    They’re similar in that they’re ideas we’re supposed to have and value highly, while also being highly subjective and vague. You could say they represent idealization itself. When actually experienced, they’re a bunch of tingly and warm feelings. Love is happiness and feeling like you’d do anything for someone. Beauty in a more concrete sense is more difficult to idealize as it can hold negative connotations (i.e. superficiality, “beauty fades”). Like love though, I think fleeting beauty and feelings can hold deeper meaning and represent something real and eternal a lot of the time though, if you are looking for it and not seeing things from a narcissistic/superficial perspective. There can be real love within a situation that appears as limerence.
    What are your most important values?
    Love and acceptance
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I’m not religious because I dislike routine and being expected to be positive and the subtle pressure to accept the views of particular leaders all the time. A lot of religious groups also hold spiteful views towards certain groups of society and you don’t really find out until you have been dragged deep into their circles for a while. So I tend to stay away from hierarchical environments of people organized around certain views.
    I would say I am quite spiritually inclined though in the sense that there’s a lot more to the subjective experiences of our lives than mundane explanations can account for, and we still have a lot to learn about the universe and consciousness.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    A lot of concentrated energy and human organization. If you look at us from a macro scale it’s like we’re a bunch of bacteria acting up when war occurs. We’re getting existential and heated as a species. Power again is just concentration of energy that is or could potentially be used to accomplish certain things.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I don’t find that I can talk about these things often, but when I can I have had long, or at least memorable conversations with certain individuals on politics and culture.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    It depends on the person really. I don’t really like the types of people who will read one article and base all of their strongly-held conclusions off of it. I have a partial background in applied physical science and when others don’t and get preachy, it tends to get painful quickly for me. These types don’t tend to account for human diversity and personal experience either. That’s not to say I think amateurs can’t build accurate views though, I believe they can. I’m one as well when it comes to health/medicine.
    There’s a quote I like that has to do with this: “In science we don’t think, we test.” I dislike when others base their identities off of having “correct” opinions on things like that, and who try to cajole others under their views.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I try to just do everything quickly and get them out of the way, or leave things until I really need to deal with them.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise.
    I can’t think of any new ones recently. I’m not really a movie buff. I usually just use YouTube, and read news articles.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Actually hearing about how someone hadn’t been able to cry for more than 20 years recently made me tear up.
    I saw some dogs at the park earlier today which made me smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Maybe when I’m taking a bath? Hot water simulating the womb. Or taking a walk through the woods. Trees and mist simulating… idk.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I tend to not tend to my emotions and they can explode in unexpected scenarios. I probably have some form of CPTSD with BPD traits, although I have yet to be assessed. Internally I experience my emotions as very strong and can get bad anxiety when it comes to people. Basically I’m oversensitive to life although I don’t show it usually somehow. I also have developed endless deja vu over the past year.
    I can also get too negative sometimes. I wish I could be more positive.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I’m often told that I come across as calm and professional, and sometimes confident in everyday life (though a few people have also told me I should be more confident). I often get complimented on my planning and directive abilities. Sometimes people say I have good social skills, which usually surprises me.
    I actually quite like the antisocial parts of myself though, where I can be stubborn and ignore popular opinions, and steer people away from those who have manipulating behaviors.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I think a therapist would say that I need help with being grounded when I’m in an explosive phase. Otherwise, I’m a pretty independent person. Even a partner, if they offered amazing “assets”, I’d be fine with seeing them once a month or even less.

Well, there’s part one. I’ll finish the rest later.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    LSE
    What makes you say that my bro? Didn't like the Lifeforms song after all? *feeling supervised*
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    What makes you say that my bro? Didn't like the Lifeforms song after all? *feeling supervised*
    Dunno, I'm not really very good at typìng from questionnaires. Have you taken the sociotype.com test?

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno, I'm not really very good at typìng from questionnaires. Have you taken the sociotype.com test?
    Nah, I don’t really like tests. Have you?

get ready to get cucked

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Positive, Humanitarian or maybe IEI.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, I don’t really like tests. Have you?
    Yes, I took it recently and it gave me LII-Ne (lmao).

Take it and post full results so we can help you..

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CecaniahTzu View Post
    Positive, Humanitarian or maybe IEI.
    I have always thought this.

IEI: 2
    LSE: 1

get ready to get cucked

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mysteryofdungeon

Excuse me for just skimming, but I got delta vibes.
    Someone else said LSE, but I'm leaning towards... SLI?

It'd be much better if you answered more questions or even revealed your face for VI.

That is yet my highly revered and highly unprofessional opinion. You're welcome or something.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta ST typing would explain the Ego-relation between IEI and SLI/LSE. Also, I didn't see Te-base, your Te is verily lacking to say the least.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta ST typing would explain the Ego-relation between IEI and SLI/LSE. Also, I didn't see Te-base, your Te is verily lacking to say the least.
    So, you think I am a Te-lacking SLI?

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, you think I am a Te-lacking SLI?
    No.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    Do you intend on making what you said make sense?

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes since I'd say Beta NF but Cognition-Style wise, SLI might as well work.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LII or Delta ST.

"“In science we don’t think, we test.”" -> seem Te + S value

"
    I’m often told that I come across as calm and professional" -> ST vibes, could be NT except for ILE

"
    I often get complimented on my planning and directive abilities" -> Detail planner? if so then Delta ST fit the most

"
    Sometimes people say I have good social skills, which usually surprises me" -> Fe role or Fi mobilizing?

"I’m a pretty independent person. Even a partner, if they offered amazing “assets”, I’d be fine with seeing them once a month or even less." -> alright now I think you could be IxTx...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Procrastinating on accounting HW) Based off this information, I think SLI is not a bad answer. The quotes Tarnished has highlighted are well suited, alongside these:

"I don’t really like the types of people who will read one article and base all of their strongly-held conclusions off of it. I have a partial background in applied physical science and when others don’t and get preachy, it tends to get painful quickly for me. These types don’t tend to account for human diversity and personal experience either."

"I’m not religious because I dislike routine and being expected to be positive and the subtle pressure to accept the views of particular leaders all the time."

If I had to assign each and every statement to valued IE's (and not just common sense), these both indicate a skepticism towards Fe, especially Aristocratic, Beta Fe. Deltas (to my understanding) value making decisions off of personal expertise and an individualized morality, rather than relying on greater community sentiments, or truths of the majority.

The whole of the answer to the 'What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?' fits descriptions of Fe PoLR, but could be a result of the aforementioned disorder(s).

Excerpts from Gulenko's SLI profile:

"The peculiarities of SLI's manner of communication that attract attention - are skepticism in evaluations and great stubbornness in judgements. The SLI is oriented from the very start to not agree with his conversation partners. The SLI can also be recognized by the nature of manifestations of emotions in communication. Most often seems cold and dispassionate, but does not control his emotions: can become harsh, rude, choleric. In such a state, he gesticulates animatedly, gets excited, raises his voice." - https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index...._communication

"The main features of SLI's behavior that are notable in close contact - is pragmatism and orientation at tangible returns. The SLI is always economical and prudent, never does work for free on enthusiasm alone. In everyday practicality he has no equals. In behavior SLI strives for full independence. He allows unfamiliar people close to himself only up to a certain point, where they can't have real impact on him." - https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....es_of_behavior

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Central quadra for sure. Anything else I can't say for certain.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca