Thread: Dahlia Lithwick

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dahlia Lithwick

Her aura is similar to mine when I speak in front of the camera with an audience. She starts talking at 2:15

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is expressive and emphasizes certain words for emotional impact. She makes large gestures with her hands as she tries to make a point. She may be Fe ego or some type of high dimensional Fe type. But she could also be someone that is comfortable speaking on camera and learned how to hold an audience's attention. I would have to learn more about her to know her type for sure. But she vibes as Fe ego.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman I'd like to have your opinion (anyone's really).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see her as a clear Alpha SF, @Rusal.

She's in an extroverted field, and I get a sense of Fe > Si, so that would point to ESE, although she LOOKs like the way I think an SEI would look.

The very few female ESEs I've met have that square Ej jaw. She doesn't seem to have that.

Note the Ti wall decoration in the background. Lol. Ti suggestive, perhaps?

In any case, she's arguing that some people are doing the wrong social thing. I can feel a palpable and uncomfortable pressure coming from her.

So maybe ESE-Fe?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-23-2021 at 11:43 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I see her as a clear Alpha SF

She's in an extroverted field, and I get a sense of Fe > Si, so that would point to ESE, although she LOOKs like the way I think an SEI would look.

The very few female ESEs I've met have that square Ej jaw. She doesn't seem to have that.

Note the Ti wall decoration in the background. Lol. Ti suggestive, perhaps?

In any case, she's arguing that some people are doing the wrong social thing. I can feel a palpable and uncomfortable pressure coming from her.

So maybe ESE-Fe?
    This is what I wanted to get to. She's Fe lead indeed. I think that maybe due to some imbalance in quadra distribution or misperception, some of us (people like Sol included, and he would’ve type her the same as you) are left to gestalt their way to types without the different shades of subtypes, hence: millimetric mistakes. ESE is a very definite type: physically the ones I've met are similar to Filatova's pictures (taken before Gulenko’s arrival if I'm not mistaken yet a type well-defined in Socionics circles at the time, G. did not really change the types) and their Si creative is very palpable, on top of other details like ESE somehow looking slicker than Lithwick. Women I've met like her are not Si creative (neither do I think she looks or expresses herself like a SEI as she lacks IP laxity) and she's an EIE-Fe.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE works
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)