Thread: Member Questionnaire (anjatsov)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (anjatsov)

Member Questionnaire 1 (anjatsov)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty for me is the ideal creation of something. Something flawless in anything.
    Love is respect and willingness to do anything for each other. Romantic kind of love is a more complex phenomenon, but not worth my attention.
    What are your most important values?
    Freedom, risk, competence, and strength.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No, because not only do people who belong to any religious/spiritual groups seem too suspicious and pitiful, but also because I believe that the world's phenomena deserve a better kind of explanation.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    As for me, I can see power in the war, but only partially. In most cases, completely other ideas play a role in the process of war. I've never been interested in war and the military.
    Power for me is having power over myself. To have power over oneself means to have power over others.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    The longest conversations I've had were joking chats with others. In most cases I let the interlocutor talk more about themselves because I don't like focusing on my life or my private issues, and I like to feel like I'm in control of the conversation because I am the one asking questions.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No. I only focused on my body when it can't function properly anymore and therefore lets me down. I care about appearance only in case when I want to impress someone.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I often forget and neglect daily chores, I don't like to do it unless it has some ultimate benefit to that.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Even though I like thriller/mystery films, sometimes I can become quite intolerant while watching them. Mostly I am interested in how-to... books that give some advice on the topic I am interested in (usually, a problem I encounter in life) or textbooks.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Only my thoughts made me cry and smile. But honestly, deprivation of freedom of choice, manipulation by others, dependence on others, negative one-scenario predictions of the future that i created in my head make me cry. As for what made me smile, It so was the feeling of the risky moment and then the feeling after the moment; also sometimes absurdity of some things made me smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    At one with the environment I feel in nature. As for a sense of belonging, the answer is "nowhere".
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People have seen "being too private about my own life and myself" as my weakness. I do dislike doubt and lack of objectivity in my mind about myself.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People told me that my strength, determination in going to the end and perfectionism were my strengths. What I like about myself? Probably, the mindset.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Probably, but definitely not needed on the daily basis, I'd like to get help with my "emotional life". My emotions seem to be the only thing that creeps up on me to try to ruin my plans.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Causes were unnecessary things that I was doing that, as for me, wouldn't result in anything beneficial in the end, and my reactions divided into immediate reaction where I'd distract myself with exercising, and other where I would plan how to deal with problem that got me feeling stuck in a rut in the first place.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I don't like and get intolerant around people who are ready to do anything for the sake of others, people pleasers. When they are ready to sacrifice their lives for the sake of others and in the end it all spoils the lives of everyone else around them. Those who are too obsessed with the other people's opinions and ready to change their desires, decisions and ideas for others so they would love their company; and those who do not understand jokes.
    As for those whom it is easy to communicate with, I tend to like people who have respect for personal boundaries, respect to me and with whom it is not needed to commit to long-term relationship. Also, I like people who understand my position, and my plans for life
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm more inclined to have sexual than romantic relationships because I don't quite see myself with anyone. But I do tend to like more serious people who are not ready to sacrifice themselves to others.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    It would be difficult because I can't choose between giving my child complete freedom of choice and loading him/her with various interesting activities to explore and academic responsibilities to fulfill so that kid could reach heights and accomplish things in his/her life that he/she could be proud of.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward I'd definitely feel annoyed and angry with that person, but if we talk about outward reaction, then it would depend on whether it would beneficial to my ultimate goals with that "friend"(in this case I will remember the thing said, but stay quiet), and if it is my real friend then I'm open about saying what I think like most of the time with them.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I don't really see people as a whole; we are probably united by a common goal, but it is not visible to me in everyday life.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    It was always strange for all my acquaintances to find out that I don't consider them as friends, and I still stand by it, because it's hard for me to call someone a friend. If I'm choosing a friend, then I'd like a friend who would the better version of me, the ones I can learn something from, or the ones with whom we could grow and improve ourselves with the help of each other.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am quite open with strangers, but not ready to go into any personal contact with them. There is often a bit of sarcasm on my part when I'm talking to them. I find it funny to talk to random people.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethical Intuitive Extratim, accentuated Ni.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On sociotype.com I got LIE-2Ni (ENTj), but thank you for your suggestions. May I ask why EIE?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE. Every question's answer was one I could have given myself.

@anjatsov, if you would like a friend, then find an ESI. That's what I did. Just be aware that the best ESI is going to be one who shares your interests. Not every ESI will do that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, thanks