0 Thread(s)

Default What are your favorite colors?

Light blue
    Violet
    Forest green
    Dark brown
    Charcoal

Least favorite: Burgundy/warm purple shades
    Last edited by Averroes; 11-22-2021 at 10:49 PM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red, purple, sky blue

They make me feel lively and pulsing with orbs of ghost grotto highlights for setting the misty flower into turbine blaze.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lavender
    Plum Purple
    Robin Egg Blue
    Light butter yellow
    Gold

also love certain color combos like French blue and gold, black and gold, purple and gold, turquoise and burnt orange, light blue and bark brown..

least favorites would be bright/highlighter cool colors- bright yellow, orange and green
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuschia, royal blue, burgundy red, dark lilac (:
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

black, the shade of blue in my username, and lavender

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For my surroundings, I like white walls and wood brown floors and stone gray surfaces. I like to highlight the walls with splashes of many colors (using art.)

In clothes, I like red in moderation, and I tend to wear mostly black with white shirts. All the colors of the Nazi flag.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Blue, Gold, Red, Black, and the color of a clear night sky where you can see all the stars and the full moon.

Blue like the sky or the bluing upon gunmetal. It's also the color of my eyes so that's probably not a coincidence. Grey but with that distinctive blue tint such that most people tell me I have blue eyes. They're wrong but I get why they say that.

Gold like a lightning bolt. Golden lightning isn't a thing I can describe but you'd know it if you ever saw it and yeah, that.

Red like blood. Bright and full of conviction and life. The ideal shade painted upon the lips of one's ideal lover. How could I resist kissing her if she wore that?

Black like the abyss. Despair given a shade. It invites me to give in to that final yet most subtle vice were it not for what it failed to conceal.

Now it gets vague but that shade of white that the stars twinkle with and how it's mostly black like the abyss save for those pinpricks sprinkled all over. If "inspiration" had a "color" that'd be it. The "sea of stars" as I put it. As above so below as some like to say. The scene above inspired the greatest explores to set out upon the watery seas of our world below I'd wager...